Chapter 26

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

Everyone looked right at AJ. "I'm not doing anything!" Aj said. The air got colder and fog started to fill up the room. The rest of the sleeping boys were now up and confused. Out of the fog, a hole opened up. You looked closely and saw on the other side of the hole was a house. 'That looks like my house' you thought. The hole got bigger and the wind blew harder.

"What is that thing?" you looked up at Aj.

"It's a portal, who opened it?" he said as he looked at the other members. They all shook their heads.

"Can't you close it?" you asked them.

"Only the person who opened it can close it" Kiseop said. The portal continued to get bigger. The fog was getting thicker and you felt a weird force trying to pull you towards the hole.

"I don't want to go back! I want to stay here with you guys!" you cried as you grabbed onto Soohyun. He picked your head up and you hugged him as tight as you could. He flinched as your hug pressed against his ribs. The wind tried to pull you in. You tightened your grip on Soohyun.

" -------, you have to go back. Portals are only opened for specific reasons. It must be time for you to go back home," Hoon said as he hugged you from behind. One by one each of the members joined in on the group hug. You couldn't stop crying.

"But things were finally better! What happens if I don't see you guys again?" you hated the idea of not seeing them.

"I'm sure we'll meet again" Eli tried to smile as he wiped your tears away. More tears threatened to fall. The wind blew hard and you almost let go of Soohyun.

"It'll be okay ------ , we'll see each other soon." Soohyun said as he placed his hand on your back. He walked you to the hole. You tried to break away from him but he was too strong.

"Is this really it?" you asked through your tears. Soohyun nodded . You looked at the others and they all looked down. You looked back at Soohyun. He smiled before he kissed your cheek. You took one last look at the boys, they all waved as Soohyun gently pushed you through the hole. You stood there as it started to close. You tried to move, but you were stuck in place. Your view of the princes slowly became blurry. You tried to reach out to them but the wind pushed you back. You landed on the ground and the hole closed. You looked around and saw you were in the driveway to your house. Everything looked like a normal day. The sky was cloudless and the ground showed no trace of snow. You stood up and drew your hand to your chest. More tears fell and your chest hurt.

"Soohyun! Guys! Open it back up!" You yelled. As nothing happened you slowly sank back down to the ground. You put your hands in your pocket and felt something cold. You pulled out a small necklace. It had a snowflake shaped charm attached to the chain.

"Please don't forget about me," you said as you held the charm in your hand.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

:c