Chapter 11

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

'Why can't I fall asleep' you kept moving around in your bed. For some odd reason you just couldn't fall asleep. Looking at the clock, you realized how late it was. After a few more attempts to get comfy you eventually gave up and got out of bed. 'Maybe a small snack will help,' you thought as you left your room. You searched through the kitchen but couldn't find anything you wanted to eat. Giving up on eating as well, you went to the living room and saw Eli still asleep on the couch. You made your way over to the couch and went to grab the remote from his hands. Right when you were about to grab it he reached up and grabbed your arm, making you jump.

"I'm not done watching TV," Eli said, still half asleep. 

"I can't fall asleep," you pouted as you sat down next to him. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the time.

"Then let's watch a movie," he said as he took the remote from you and searched for a movie. When he finally chose something you curled up on the couch resting your head on his shoulders. After the opening credits you felt your eyes get heavy but forced them to stay open. You glanced up to see Eli completely obsorbed in the movie. You started to close your eyes when a loud crashing sound came from the kitchen. 

"What was that?" you asked now wide awake. Eli got up and walked over to the door. You stood up and held a pillow in front of you, thinking that would protect you. Eli was about to open the door when it suddenly swung open, revealing five strangers. They strolled into the room and pushed Eli out of the way. The only one you recognized was Joon. They were all tall and handsome. They calmly stood there and as Joon walked forward, Eli shoved his hand forward as if he was telling them to stop. But then you noticed his hand started to glow yellow and the sound of electricity filled the air. What looked like a lightning bolt shot from the palm of his hand, sending Joon into the coffee table. The other strangers started to attack.

"--------, get out of here!" Eli yelled, throwing one of the men into the wall. You wanted to run but your feet wouldn't move. You threw the pillow at the man closest to you. He stopped and looked at you, his fangs grew out as he his lips. He went to lunge at you, and as you waited for the impact, it never came. You saw Eli pull him back and attack. You took the chance to run down the hallway. The others came out of their rooms and ran to the living room pushing past you. You ran into the closest room and locked the door, pushing the chair in front of it. You slid to the floor to catch your breath. You noticed that you ended up in Dongho's room. 

"What are you doing here?" Soohyun yelled as he ran into the fight.

"I smelled the human." Joon stepped forward. 

"And you know how we feel about humans." A boy with light brown hair said.

"Shut up, Seungho!" Eli growled. 

"Now now Eli, there's no need to get mad." Seungho teased. 

"Don't make him mad, Seungho." the tallest boy whispered.

"Calm down, Thunder. He won't do anything." Seungho said. Eli had enough and lunged at them. Another fight broke out. You were sitting in the corner of the room, trying not to worry every time you heard a crashing sound. Then all of a sudden someone burst through the door. You tried to crawl under the bed when someone grabbed your leg and pulled you out, causing you to scream.

"There you are, human" the boy smirked. He picked you up and pulled you close. Too scared to scream you just stood there. He smelled your neck and his fangs growing longer. 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Dongho yelled as he tackled the vampire. He let you go and you hid in the closet. The vampire and Dongho fought hard when the vampire punched Dongho right in the jaw, a cracking sound filled the air and he fell to the ground. You crouched down in the closet. The vampire sniffed the air and looked straight where you were hiding. He pulled the door off the wall and grabbed you off the ground. You struggled to get away as he was about to drag you out the room. Dongho's hand started to glow white, a small ball of ice slowly formed in the palm of his hand and he threw it at the vampire. Ice froze around his arm, causing him to loosen his grip. He flung his are and you fell onto the dresser causing the mirror to fall and break into tiny pieces. You tried to get up but the pain in your leg was too much. Dongho got up and ran towards you when the vampire tackled him into the wall. He smelled the blood and turned to you, his fangs coming out again. He lunged towards you. You tried to kick him away but he caught your good leg and held it down. He put his nose to your neck his lips. 

"BYUNGHEE NO!!!" Dongho screamed as the vampire sunk his fangs into your neck. You screamed in pain as the blood was slowly leaving your body. Dongho got up and pulled Byunghee off of you and threw him across the room. You could barely see the smirk on his face before he slowly disappeared into thin air. 

 


Just a small character change here. It used to be Hoon watching the movie but since I gave him the cupcake chapter, I changed it to Eli ~