Chapter 7

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

You ran out of the castle and down the path into the forest. You felt like you needed to get away from them. The tears fell down your face just as hard as the rain. 'YOU RUINED EVERYTHING' you kept hearing the words Dongho yelled at you in your head. The same words you heard all the time back at home. You ran deeper into the forest, not knowing which way to go. Thunder interrupted your thoughts and you ducked down. 

"Aj stop it!" You yelled, looking up at the sky. The wind kicked up and made you shiver. 'Maybe Dongho was right. Maybe I shouldn't stay here,' 

The rain continued to fall down, at least it covered up the tears on your now light-pink face. You stopped running to catch your breath. Looking around, there was nothing but trees. The rain was making the snow melt off the trees. You had no idea where you were, and you didn't care,as long as you were away from the others. Replaying the scene in your head, you wrapped your arms around yourself and sank to the cold and wet ground. After sitting like that for a while, the lightning started to ease and the thunder was less frequent.

"Oh my, what do we have here" A smooth voice asked, coming from behind you. You turned around and saw a man leaning up against a tree. You wiped your face with your sleeve and stood up slowly. 

"Who are you?" You asked, taking a step back. The man just smirked.

"Does a name mean anything these days? Shouldn't the real question be, 'what' are you?" he asked in return.

" -------- !! " You heard someone call in the distance. 

"Well it looks like this meeting is over. I'll see you soon, -------- " The man said before disappearing. 

" -------- ! There you are!" Kiseop panted, trying to catch his breath. He sniffed the air and walked around until he stopped at the tree that the man was at. 

"Was anyone here?" He turned around and asked, sounding a little bit worried. You nodded your head. He looked around the area again, as to make sure the coast was clear, before walking over and bending over to move your hands away from your face. You let out a sneeze and Kiseop put his hand on your forehead.

"We have to get you home before you catch a fever," He said as he picked you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head against his chest before he took off back towards the castle. It didn't take long for you guys to get back. Kiseop burst through the doors, making everyone that was in the living room jump. He set you down gently, making sure you wouldn't fall over.

"You found her!" Hoon grabbed a blanket from the closet and wrapped it around you. You looked down and went straight to your room, not saying a word. You didn't realize your clothes were still dripping wet. You changed into a T-shirt and sweatpants. You sat down on the windowsill with hugging your knees against your chest. The tears wouldn't stop falling and for some reason you couldn't stop shaking. A little while after someone knocked on your door. You stayed sitting, hoping they would just leave. 

" ------, you okay?" Soohyun asked as he slowly walked in. He sat on the edge of your bed and patted the spot next to him. You got up and sat next to him. He brushed your still wet bangs off your face.

"Am I ever going to go back home?" You asked sounding worried.

"Dongho shouldn't have said those things to you. Please don't run off again" he sighed. You put your head in your hands, not showing that more tears were about to fall. 

"--------, it's okay to cry. You don't have to try and be strong all the time." He said as he pulled you onto his lap. You cried into his chest. He played with your hair as he waited for you to calm down. 

"Why are you trying to make me feel better?" You asked, looking up to see Soohyun staring right at you. He made a confused face for a second before sighing.

You get some right, you get some wrong~ 
Jogeum himdeureodo utneun nari olkkeoya~ 
When you fall down, when you get up~ 
Jogeum himdeureodo utneun nari wa~ 
Gyeolguk utneun nari olkkeoya~~

Soohyun continued to sing to you. His voice was perfect. Just like an angel. No one has ever made you feel so warm. No one has ever tried to help you before. It was always you against the world. You started to fall asleep to his voice when he laid you down onto your back. He was about to leave when you grabbed his wrist.

"Soohyun, can you sing another song to me?" you asked him, half asleep. He chuckled before sitting down next to you. 

"Of course ------, I'll sing for you whenever you want,"