Chapter 12

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

"------- !! Don't worry! I'll go get Kevin!" Dongho said as he ran to the living room. The tears wouldn't stop falling as you screamed in pain. Your whole body started tingling as you laid there on the floor.

"Kevin! I need you! They bit her!" Dongho grabbed onto Kevin. Everyone stopped and the other vampires looked at each other before they disappeared as well. Everyone ran to Dongho's room and Kevin bent down in front of you.

"I can't heal a vampire bite, they could have poisoned her!" Kevin said as he looked at the bite marks.

"Eli, you need to the poison out!" Soohyun ordered. Eli's eyes opened wide.

"I can't. I won't be able to stop, I could kill her"

"You're the only one who can!"

Eli crouched down in front of you. He gently moved your hair behind your ear and tilted your head back, revealing the two bite marks. You shut your eyes and started to breathe heavy. He pulled you closer and sunk his fangs into your skin. He started to take the blood out, spitting it out onto the floor. The poison burned his tongue but he continued. Once the poison was out he tasted your clean blood. It tasted sweet, like honey. He closed his eyes and started to more out. You began to feel dizzy and tried to push him away but you couldn't gather enough strength.

"Eli enough!" Soohyun yelled as he pulled Eli off of you.

He wiped his mouth and stepped away. Kevin came over and healed you up. You tried to stand up but fell right back down. Kevin caught you before you hit the ground and picked you up. You couldn't keep your eyes open much longer and everything started to become a blur. You felt yourself being placed on the bed. You felt the need to try and get up, but instantly fell over before finally falling asleep.

"I did that to her," Eli sighed as he stared at your limp body on the bed.

"You're the only one who could have helped her, and you did," Hoon said, placing his hand on Eli's shoulder.The boys stood there for a few minutes in complete silence, shocked at what had happened. They all just watched you sleep, as if nothing was wrong.

"Now what? Clearly they're going to do something. What if they try to hurt her again?" Aj asked, looking out the window.

"For now, we're just going to have to keep an eye on her. She can't be left alone. We don't want anything else to happen until she is better." Soohyun sighed as he scratched the back of his head before leaving.

"I'll watch her, you guys go on and go" Dongho said, pushing the others out of his room. He shut his door and chuckled to himself as he looked at you sleeping. He covered you with a blanket and closed his blinds. He sat on the floor next to the bed and reached up to hold your hand.

"I'm sorry this happened ------. But don't worry, I'll make sure it will never happen again" He said as he started to fall asleep as well.