Chapter 10

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

The next day you felt at least a little bit better. Staying in your room all day gave you a chance to take in everything Dongho and Soohyun told you. You got dressed with some more clothes the boys had left you.

"Hey, you're finally up!" Aj said as he walked by your door. He stopped and looked at you.

"That's my hoodie! You look cute," he smiled. You were about to thank him when your stomach growled. 'I forgot to eat yesterday' Aj laughed and linked your arm with his before pulling you down the hall.

"Let's go get some food, I'm sure you're starving," he suggested, wanting to cheer you up. Aj made some hot chocolate and took out some pastries from one of the cabnets. When the hot chocolate was ready, you each grabbed a mug and Aj led you outside through some trees to a sitting area. There was a small table in the middle of two curved couches.The two of you sat on the couch and waited for the hot chocolate to cool off. You went to eat one of the cookies when AJ pulled your arm and took a bite off your cookie.

"Hey! That was mine!" you gasped pulling your arm away. He winked at you as he took another bite.

"Stop it Aj!" you lightly shoved him over before laughing. He smiled as he sat back up. You ate the rest of the cookie before he could take another bite. He just stared at you while you drank some of the hot chocolate.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's nice to see you smile again." he said. You looked down at your hot chocolate, not showing him your pink cheeks. Suddenly there was a cookie in your face. Aj held out his hand and you took a bite of his cookie, giving him a thumbs up. He chuckled before eating the rest of it and stretched out on the couch. You enjoyed spending some time with him. He was always reading or relaxing in his room, and you never wanted to bother him, so it felt nice that you finally had a chance to be with him.

"Hey Aj, will I ever be able to go back home?" you randomly asked. He thought about it for a minute.

"I'm sure once we figure out how you got here in the first place, we'll be able to figure out how to get you home. Are we that boring that you want to leave so soon?" 

"Has there ever been any other humans here before?'

"One... Our old leader, Xander." Aj sighed. You remembered what Dongho told you about the old leader. 

"He was a human?" You wondered.

"He was human when he arrived here. He went through a phase and then became a prince of Neverland." Aj said as he stood up, hinting that he didn't want to say any more. You guys walked around the forest for a little bit before heading back inside. 

"Heading home so soon?" someone said. You both turned around to see a man standing behind you guys. 

"You're the guy from the other day!" You pointed to him. He was the same guy you saw in the forest. Aj looked at you confused. The sky instantly became darker.

"What do you want, Lee Joon?" Aj asked, stepping forward so that you stood behind him. Joon casually walked around you guys.

"Oh nothing, the rumors were true. I thought so the other day but I couldn't be sure." he said. You held onto Aj's arm. Joon walked up to you and made a single rose appear in his hand.

"For you, my dear," he said as he handed it to you. Aj shoved him away from you.

"Keep your distance" he growled. A faint roar of thunder filled the air, making you a bit nervous. Joon smirked as he stepped back. He ran his hand through his hair and gritted his teeth, two fangs slowly grew out. Aj tensed up before stepping forward. You stayed right behind Aj, holding onto his jacket. Joon stood there for a few seconds before laughing to himself, his fangs went back to normal teeth.

"I'm really not in the mood to eat, Aj. But I will be, very soon" he chuckled before vanishing into thin air.

Aj grabbed your arm and quickly started to walk away. You tried to keep up.

"Is that who you saw in the forest the other day, ------- ?" he asked as he put his hand on your back. You nodded your head.

"Who was that guy?" you asked him, looking over your shoulder. 

"That was Lee Joon. As you probably figured out, he's a vampire." 

"He didn't look like a vampire,"

"Didn't we tell you before? This isn't the same Neverland you know about. Of course he doesn't look like a vampire, that's how they trick people." Aj said. You guys reached the castle and headed inside. Aj went straight to Soohyun's room, so you figured it was best to stay out there.

"Hyung, I have to tell you something." he said as he walked in. Soohyun turned from his desk and nodded.

"We ran into Joon on our way back to the castle. That's who ------- saw in the forest the other day. Kiseop was right." he told Soohyun.

"Did he say anything?"

"Nothing he wouldn't normally say. They are definitely planning something, and something soon."

"They know what will happen if they cross the border. We will kill them," Soohyun stated. Aj walked back into the living room. Eli was showing you how to play a videogame and Hoon was asleep on the couch. 'Don't worry -------, I won't let anything happen to you' he thought as he watched you and Eli play videogames.

__________________________________________________________________________

Another big change was made! The original chapter was of you and Aj going to a cafe. But since I took the shopping center out of the other chapter, I had to take the cafe out of this one. Thus, why I made up a sitting area in the "backyard" and thats where you and Aj hung out instead.