Chapter 9

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

You pulled the blanket off of your face and saw Dongho standing in the doorway. For the first time since you've been in the castle he actually wanted to talk to you. Not knowing what to expect, you nodded your head and waited. 

"I shouldn't have said those things to you," he looked down as he spoke. 'I guess he isn't good at these kinds of things' you thought. Not knowing what to say, you stayed silent until he started to speak again.

"Xander hyung used to be the leader. He was so cool and the nicest person ever. But he was too nice, and it came back to get him in the end. After him, Soohyun became the leader, I think he took loosing Xander the hardest out of all of us. That rose was the dust that remained when he... disappeared. I froze it, thinking that I could eventually bring him back. All that time I thought it would work, but no one had the heart to tell me it was impossible. So, I guess it was kind of a good thing that you broke, uh, I mean that it finally broke. Now I don't have to worry about bringing him back," Dongho explained, trying to make you feel better. You listened carefully to what he said, but still remained quiet. There was an awkward silence after his story as you stayed curled up under the blanket. You had no idea what to say, or think, or to even consider. Dongho didn't say the exact words, but you knew he was really sorry. But you also didn't want to show your weak side, you already showed it Soohyun.

"-------, I really hope you can forgive me. Maybe not right now, but hopefully soon. You have been nothing but good to me and you didn't deserve to be hurt like that. I'm.... sorry. Please don't try to leave again." Dongho said before walking towards the door. He looked back to see if you would respond, but after a few seconds he just sighed and walked out. Under the blanket you started to cry again. 

"Why are these boys so nice to me? Just a few days ago I was a complete stranger and now they care so much for me. I don't understand." You cried out loud. You've never been so confused before in your life.