Chapter 22

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

"They were keeping watch outside, in case any of the vamps tried to escape," Dongho said as he walked over to you.

"So was that the plan?"

"Not exactly, we got here on time but the vampires must have seen us coming. The plan was to have them notice Soohyun missing that way we would know where you guys were, but Joon wasn't with them. As we were fighting, Joon showed up and told the others to stop. He must have silently told them something because they all disappeared after that. So we ran inside to try and find you guys" Eli explained what happened.

"Joon was in here, I don't think he knew you guys were fighting," you thought out loud.

"What was he doing in here?" Aj asked as he helped Soohyun sit on the chair. You watched as he struggled to sit up straight.

"He just came in here, at first he didn't seem like he wanted to be here but then Soohyun attacked him and they started fighting," you told them. Aj looked down at Soohyun.

"It doesn't make any sense as to why he was even here. He said they saw you guys coming, but he didn't seem angry. He could have bitten ------- , but he said he couldn't. Whatever he was told to do he didn't do it or he had to wait." Soohyun said with a deep breath.

"They had to of had a plan, but now it sounds like Joon didn't go through with his part of it. Maybe that's why they disappeared." Kevin thought.

"Well, now what do we do?"

"Leave this damn place. I don't like it here." Dongho stated as he walked towards the door. With no one complaining, the others followed. Aj swung Soohyun's arm over his shoulder and helped him walk. You held onto Eli as you explored the castle. Kiseop and Hoon joined you guys as you made it outside. But before you could get any further MBLAQ appeared in front of you, and they didn't look too happy.