Chapter 17

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

You woke up in a room you've never seen before. It had a warm feel to it. Everything was red. The walls were a dark red, the floor was a red carpet, the couch was black with red pillows. The air had a rusty smell to it. You got up and explored the room. The only way to get out was the pad locked door. 'Maybe the key is hidden somewhere' You thought as you searched the room top to bottom. Not finding anything you sat on the couch and drew your knees to your chest. 'Why won't they tell me what's going on?' you wondered. You heard the door click and it slowly opened. You jumped up in hopes that it was one of the boys, but slowly sat back down as it was just Thunder. He walked in and shut the door.

"What do you want?" you asked, not afraid to hide your angry tone. He remained quiet as he sat down in the chair across from you.

"I suppose you want to know why you're here," he said calmly, almost sounding like a friend. You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Kibum hyung was our friend. He was such a good guy. One of the smartest of our kind. It was just a normal day and we were all trying to catch some food. What do we eat? I'll let you figure that out for yourself. Very rarely do humans ever show up here in Neverland. No one knows why, but they just do. So obviously as we are vampires, our job is to get rid of them. So the one day we were searching for some food when we passed onto the princes' part of Neverland. We knew we smelled a human there. Kibum came up with this fool proof plan and it actually worked. But Eli got in the way. He tricked us and then killed Kibum right then and there." he explained. You just sat there trying to take everything in, but even with everything Thunder told you, you still felt like you didn't know anything. 'What did Eli do? What happened to Xander?' you asked all these questions in your head, afraid to speak to the vampire. After a short period of silence, Thunder got up to leave. As he opened the door you tried to make a run for it but Thunder grabbed you before you could even make it into the hallway.

"Please, I really don't like to fight with what we eat," he said as he pushed you back into the room. You paced around the room, trying to figure out what to do next. Giving up, you sat back down on the couch and eventually fell back asleep.

"Okay, does everyone understand the plan?" Soohyun asked, standing up in front of the rest of the members. They all nodded and stood up as well.

"Kiseop will be in charge when I'm not here. Don't hesitate or do anything we didn't discuss." Soohyun said as he walked over to Kiseop.

"Be careful, hyung" Kevin waved as Kiseop opened a portal. Soohyun waved and went through.

"Alright guys, let's get ready to go," Eli headed towards the door. The others followed right behind.