Chapter 25

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

When you finally woke up late afternoon, you noticed that you were still on the couch. Looking around you saw Kevin and Kiseop were still fast asleep. Bottles cluttered every visible part of the floor. 'Wait a minute, where's Soohyun?' you sat up when you saw he wasn't in the room. You heard noises coming from the kitchen and decided to investigate. When you walked in, you saw Eli handing a plate of food to Soohyun.

"Look who's finally up," Eli laughed as he handed you a plate as well. You sat down at the table next to Soohyun.

"How is your side?" you asked him. He took a bite of his food before answering.

"It's getting there. A few more days and I should be back to normal," he smiled.

"A few days?"

"You always seem to forget that we're not human, we can heal a whole lot faster than your kind." Eli sat down on the other side of the table and gave you a plate too. After eating your food, you went to your room to change clothes. While brushing your hair in front of the vanity, someone knocked on your door.

"Can I ask you something?" Hoon stumbled into your room.

"What's up Hoon?"

"Do you want to stay here forever?" You froze at his question.

"Of course I do. You guys are my new family. I wouldn't trade you guys for anything" you walked over to give him a big hug.

"Good, because it just wouldn't be any fun if you left" He laughed as he hugged you back.

"Let's go see if the others are awake, okay" You let go and walked with Hoon back to the living room. Soohyun and Eli were sitting back on the couch. Kiseop and Kevin were still sleeping on the recliner, somehow the both of them fit on it. Aj must have went to his room during the night since he was no where to be found. You guys just sat there relaxing, waiting for the others to eventually wake up. But then out of no where there was a loud crash of thunder outside.

 


Again, this chapter has also been completely redone ~