Chapter 14

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

"Those stupid princes. Why are they defending a human?" Seungho thought out loud. He held a glass with dark red liquid, twirling it in his hand. 'Why want to keep such a horrible creature here' he thought as he drank the blood. He placed the cup down and walked down into the basement. The other guys were down there sitting around. Byunghee and Joon were sitting on the couch watching tv. The other two, Thunder and Mir, were wrestling around. Seungho walked in and they all stood up. Without saying anything he walked over and punched Byunghee right jaw, making him double over.

"Who told you to bite the human?" Seungho ordered to know. The others stayed silent. Byunghee looked up and smirked.

"I bet you wish you were the one. It tasted good," he laughed. Seungho punched him again, sending him to the ground.

"That wasn't part of the plan, Byunghee! What if Dongho wouldn't have given you the chance to escape? What if Eli smelled the blood sooner and went in? He would have ripped you to shreds!" Seungho yelled. He sighed before walking over to the recliner.

"Something seems a little odd with their reaction to us showing up though, don't you think?" Mir asked, sitting down.

"They seem to have forgotten about what they did to Kibum. What Eli and Xander did to him," Byunghee growled as he wiped his now bleeding lip. The room suddenly felt heavy. Seungho kicked over the table in anger.

"They will pay for what they did." he cursed.