Chapter 21

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. WHATEVER HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND THE PRINCES IS DONE AND OVER WITH. REVENGE ISN'T GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING. ALL THIS FIGHTING IS GOING TO GET EVERYONE KILLED" you screamed at Joon. You looked down at Soohyun before letting the tears fall. You brushed his bangs off of his face and he squirmed around. Joon stood there for a moment before disappearing.

"I'll be fine." Soohyun said as he breathed heavily. You frantically looked around the room. You tried to lift Soohyun up but he was too heavy. Not wanting to put him in any more pain, you grabbed a pillow off of the couch and placed it under his head.

"Soohyun, you'll be okay," you said as you laid down next to his good side. He smiled through the pain before putting his free arm around you.

"You are too good for me, you know that right?" he asked as he closed his eyes. You burried your face in his chest, even though his skin was hot. Soohyun tried to hum a song as best as he could to get you to stop worrying. What felt like a few hours passed and the sound of a door slamming woke you up from a light sleep. You rubbed your puffy eyes and saw Eli running towards you guys. You stood up and couldn't get any words out of your mouth. Eli hugged you tight.

"Thank god you're okay," he sighed in relief.

"Soohyun isn't! Joon hurt him and he can't move!" you spat out, pointing to the still sleeping Soohyun. Eli went to pick him up when he felt something on his side that shouldn't have been there.

"!" he cursed as he laid Soohyun back down before he ran to the door. "Kevin! I need you in here NOW!" he yelled down the hall. A few seconds later and Kevin ran into the room with Aj and Dongho right behind him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking at you. You shook your head and pointed to Soohyun. Kevin bent down and lifted up his shirt up, revealing a bump on his side.

"They broke his number seven, eight, and nine ribs" Kevin gasped, gently touching the bump. Soohyun flinched in his sleep. Kevin's hand started to glow green as he held it on the bump. You paid attention to his eyes, and just like you assumed, his eyes flashed green. Soohyun woke up and grabbed Kevin's arm. "Just a few more seconds," Kevin said as Soohyun loosened his grip. The bump slowly started to go down. When it was gone, Aj helped Soohyun stand.

"The best I could do is keep them at a minor bruise. They'll have to heal the rest of the way on their own, so they go back to their normal shape." Kevin said.

"Where's Kiseop and Hoon?" you asked, noticing the two missing.