Chapter 24

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

The rest of the walk back to the castle was filled with an awkward silence. At least, that's how you felt.

"Let's never have to do that again," Dongho plopped down on the chair as soon as you all got back home.  You helped Eli set Soohyun on the couch. Kevin came over and gave him three small, light green pills. Soohyun took the pills and slowly stretched his body. He smiled as you sat down next to him. Aj and Kiseop came over and handed both of you a bottle.

"What's this?" you asked, turning it around.

"We're celebrating!!" Hoon rose his bottle in the air. Soohyun laughed and took a sip of his drink. You drank some as well, before making a funny face. Hoon joined you and Soohyun on the couch.

"What are we celebrating for?" You asked as the boys all took a big sip of their drinks.

"Celebrating the amazing rescue made possibly by your truly" Hoon laughed as he swung his arm around your shoulders. You looked down, hoping they couldn't see you blushing.

"We really don't need to" You said, placing your bottle on the table.

"But we want to. -------- , we don't know how much time we have left with you, we just want to have fun!" Kevin pointed to you with his drink.

"Even though we want you to stay forever!" Kiseop sat down on the recliner. You had so many feelings going through your body all at once. You couldn't believe it. You finally found a place where people cared for you, where people wanted you, a place to call a home. And of course it would be in some fantasy land that you couldn't even say was real to anyone back at home. All of these boys, who were just strangers at first, are now your friends, your family. They fought for you when no one else did. You didn't want to think about going back home on Earth.

"Let's drink!" Aj held his bottle up, trying to brighten up the mood. You grabbed yours from the table and joined the boys in the cheers.

Over time you managed to finish the whole bottle, while the others were already through however many they had in front of them. Dongho had gone to his room to sleep. Aj and Eli were making a tower with the empty bottles. Kiseop tossed them his empty bottle. Hoon went over to place own bottle at the top, causing the tower to fall over.

"Hoony, look at what you did," Kevin laughed as he stretched out on the recliner next to Kiseop.. One by one they each started to fall asleep. You tried to get off of the couch but considered yourself trapped as there was a sleeping Soohyun stretched out on top of you. 'How did I end up in such a place like this?' you laughed in your head as you looked around at all of the sleeping boys.

 


So pretty much this whole chapter was re-written. Reading it for the first time in forever, I couldn't believe I wrote it like that OTL. It just wasn't good.