Chapter 16

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

"Where's the human!?" Seungho yelled, tearing the living room apart. The princes stood on the other side of the room. You and Soohyun were still out in the snow.

"We have no idea." Hoon replied back. Seungho flipped over the couch.

"Don't lie to me, where the hell is she?" he yelled again, crossing his arms over his chest.  

"We don't know!" Kevin yelled back. Joon noticed there was one missing and stepped forward.

"She's with the leader, isn't she? He's the only one missing," he pointed. The other vampires walked up too. Seungho waved his hand and one of the vampires disappeared.

"What are you planning?" Eli asked carefully.


Soohyun ran, carrying you on his back. Out of no where, you were suddenly in the snow. You looked up and saw him wrestling with Byunghee.

"--------, run!" Soohyun yelled, kicking Byunghee off of him. You started to run but stopped. 'I can't just leave him by himself,'
You ran back and hid behind a tree. You looked around to find something that could be used as a weapon, and saw a thick branch sticking out of the snow. You picked it up and waited for the time to strike. Byunghee lunged at Soohyun, holding him down to the ground. You ran out and slammed the branch down as hard as you could onto the vampire's head. Soohyun managed to push him off and grabbed your arm before running towards the castle.

"I told you to run!" he yelled as he pulled you along.

"I couldn't just leave you there" you said. He looked down at you and smiled. You both reached the castle and barged into the living room. As soon as you guys entered the room someone pulled you into their arms.

"Speaking of the human, look who we have here," Joon said as he held you. The ongoing fight stopped. Seungho walked over and stood in front of you.

"Maybe now is the time to tell her why we're here," he laughed. Before he had a chance to speak he was thrown into the wall by Hoon. Dongho lunged at Joon as Kevin grabbed you.

"What are they talking about?" you asked Kevin. He ignored your question and pulled you to the corner.

"Don't ask Kevin what happened to Kibum, ask Eli, he knows what he did," Mir laughed. Eli growled before attacking. You had no idea what was going on. All you saw was fighting. You had no idea why they were even fighting, or who Kibum was, or why Eli got so mad. You stayed hidden until someone grabbed your shoulder. You started to scream when they placed a hand over your mouth.

"Mir let her go!" Soohyun yelled running over to you. Before he reached you, Byunghee knocked him down. The vampires slowly disappeared. Mir tightened his grip on you and before you knew it everything was blurry. He laughed as we waved goodbye to the princes right before the both of you disappeared as well.

"What are we going to do!" Kevin started to panic. "They took ------- ! We have to do something!"