Chapter 5

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

The boys walked you around the land, in and out between the endless forest of trees. The whole place was covered in warm snow. Eli and Aj were walking in front talking about something, but you couldn't hear them. Hoon linked his arm with yours and asked you about living on Earth. You told them you lived by yourself, that your parents split up and you couldn't choose which one to go with. They kept asking you questions but you didn't like talking about yourself, so you tried to change the subject. On the way back to the castle, the boys stopped in their tracks. They motioned for you to get behind them. 

"What's going on?" You asked, looking worried. Hoon held his finger up to his mouth, warning you to stay quiet. 

"Kevin, Kiseop, take ------ back to the castle." Soohyun suddenly said. Hoon gave Kiseop a stern look and pushed you towards him. Kevin and Kiseop walked on either side of you, both holding on to your arms. 

"Where are the others going?" You looked over your shoulder to see the others running the opposite way. Kevin put his hand on your back to keep you moving forward. 

"It's nothing, don't worry about them -------" He said. You pouted, hating that you didn't know what was happening. Not long after, you guys made it back to the castle. Kiseop plopped down onto the couch while Kevin closed the blinds. 

"Kiseop, where are the others?" you tried to ask again. He picked his head up and placed his chin on his arm. He waited a few seconds before answering.

"They're just checking out the forest. They'll be back soon," 

"What are they looking for?"

"Nothing in particular."

Kiseop started to fall asleep. Kevin put in a movie and sat down next to you.

Not too long into the movie, the door slammed open. You tried to turn to look behind you but you noticed Kevin was fast asleep holding onto your arm.

"Kevin! Let go," You tried to push him off. He woke up and quickly got up. 

"Ah! Sorry -------," he blushed as he scratched the back of his head. The others walked in. They looked like they just ran a marathon. Hoon and Aj went straight down the hall and Soohyun and Eli sat down to relax. Kevin brought them some water and then sat on the other end of the couch with Kiseop.

"Where did you guys go?" You asked, sitting up in the chair. Soohyun glanced over to you before flipping his bangs.

"Just around the forest, checking stuff out," he chose his words carefully. You rose an eyebrow.

"Find anything?"

"Nope, nothing at all," Eli sighed. You nodded. 'They're hiding something from me, I wonder what it is'. You decided to let them rest with whatever they did and went to go to your new room. When you left the living room, you heard them talking with low voices.

"We couldn't find where they went, but they were close. Their scent was strong." You heard Soohyun say.

"If they come back, I'll rip their heads right off" Eli added. You quickly went to your room so no one would see you. You closed your down and sighed before going to look out the window at the dark sky.

'I knew they were hiding something,'

 


Here's the first "major" change I made. Originally (if you haven't read this before) this chapter was about going shopping with the boys. But after re-reading the whole story, it just didn't make any sense. Why would there be a shopping center in Neverland? And with other "normal" people? So instead of shopping, I changed it so that the boys just walked with you around the forest. The forest is a more relevant place to explore rather than some random unexplainable shopping mall heheheh ^^