Chapter 18

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

You were laying on the couch staring at the ceiling when a big gust of wind filled the room and a hole opened up on the wall. You turned your head to look, not seeming interested. Soohyun jumped out of the hole right before it closed.

"Soohyun!" you yelled as you jumped up and hugged him. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. He pushed you back and noticed the tears streaming down your face.

"I'm sorry it took so long -------- , please don't cry," he smiled as he wiped the tears away.

"I was beginning to think you forgot about me," you cried into his chest.

"I could never forget about you, what would make you think that?" He brought you to the couch.

"Because everyone has left me at one point, so I guess I just assumed it would happen again" You wiped away the few tears that fell down your face. Soohyun made it very clear that that would not happen again, that all the boys wanted to help you, that they all wanted to take care of you.

"Soohyun, what did Eli do to Kibum?" you suddenly asked. Soohyun waited for a few seconds before answering.

"I guess they told you. A long time ago they planned on killing Xander hyung because he was a human. When they attacked our castle they came close to doing it. But before they got to him Eli got in the way, he was trying to distract them. But eventually it didn't work and he got hurt pretty bad. Xander tried to help him. When Kibum got too close he was the only one who figured out their trick. So he attacked Xander instead of Eli. Xander managed to protect him from Kibum, but then Joon and Seungho ganged up on him. Eli faked his death and saw the whole thing, saw the real death. And so like any other person in that situation Eli wanted revenge so he killed Kibum. After the whole fight was done he was still pretty injured and ended up changing into a half vampire to survive. That's why they hate humans, because one killed their friend." Soohyun explained to you.

"So then now what happens?"

"We wait for the others to come and start the plan," he smiled.

"What kind of plan is it if you're the only one here!" you stood up and yelled. Soohyun was taken back by your response.

"The others are on their way right now. They'll get here during the night. Then while the vampires are busy with them they'll realize I'm missing. They'll come to check on you and when they get here I'll kill them." he said confidently. Soohyun chuckled at your frustration.

"So you're going to kill them?"

"Yeah, they crossed over onto our land. We told them if they ever did again, we'd kill them." he said, not seeming to be bothered by the idea.

"But you can't just kill them!"

"Why not?"

"Because killing isn't right,"

"How can you say it isn't right, yet they killed Xander! THEY DESERVE THE SAME FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HIM" Soohyun yelled, starting to get angry at the thought. You stepped back and crossed your arms over your chest.

"But Soohyun, if you kill one of them, they'll just come right back and try to kill one of you guys. And the cycle will never end until there's no one left. Then what happens? Everybody loses." you tried to explain to him. He just wouldn't buy it.

"We can't just shake hands and move on, --------. They won't stop! They won't stop until they get their revenge and even that won't be enough for them!"

"Then we have to make them think that revenge isn't the answer,"

"No! ------ listen to me! They killed Xander with their bare hands right in front of me! Eli almost died! They managed to bite you! So just let us kill them so I won't have to worry about losing you anymore, okay!?" he yelled as he turned away from you. Little swirls of steam formed around him, showing off his frustration. He realized what he said and turned to face you, a little shocked that he said what he did.

"Do you really mean that?"