Chapter 20

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

Soohyun stood up and put you behind him. He stepped forward and his whole body started to glow orange.

"Listen Joon, just tell me what you're planning to do," Soohyun said calmly. Joon laughed as he leaned up against the wall, a little too calm.

"Now what would be the fun in that?" he smiled, staring right at you. Soohyun relaxed a bit, not glowing as bright. You grabbed onto his arm, having a bad feeling about what was going to happen. Joon pushed off of the wall and walked over to you guys, smiling the whole time.

"Oh, and about your plan, Soohyun, we know the others are on their way." he told you guys. Soohyun's eyes widened. "But don't worry, nothing will happen to ---------," he said as he placed a hand on your shoulder. Soohyun turned around and pushed you back before attacking Joon. You hid behind the chair and watched as they both fought roughly. Joon had Soohyun pinned down on the floor when he suddenly jumped away. Soohyun stood up and held his hand out in front of him. It started to glow a bright orange and for a second you saw his eyes flash orange, just like what happened with Hoon. Then a ball of fire magically shot out of Soohyun's hand, but Joon was able to dodge it just in time. The fight was getting really violent, and you felt like you had to do something.

"Guys, stop fighting!" you yelled, running towards them. Soohyun turned around and Joon took the advantage and grabbed you from behind. Soohyun made another fireball and aimed it at Joon.

"Now now Soohyun, you wouldn't want to hit --------. It's not right to hit a girl you know," Joon threatened. He smelled your hair and his fangs grew out.

"Joon, don't you dare" Soohyun made the fireball bigger, his eyes flashed orange again. You tried to get out of Joon's arms, but his grip just got tighter and tighter. Tears of fear started to fall and eventually Soohyun made the fireball disappear.

"She smells delicious. Too bad I can't sink my teeth into her right now." Joon laughed as he shoved you towards Soohyun. He disappeared and then reappeared right behind Soohyun. But before you could warn him he grabbed Soohyun's side and squeezed as hard as he could.

"Joon stop it!" you cried as you stood there in shock. Then a cracking sound filled the air, followed by an ear-piercing scream. Soohyun fell to the floor and clutched his side.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" you yelled as you slapped Joon as hard as you could across his face. He just stood there and watched you crouch down next to Soohyun.