Chapter 15

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

About a month and a half has passed since you first arrived in Neverland. The boys made you feel like you have lived there your whole life. You became super close to all of them in no time.

One day everyone seemed to be busy doing something. You couldn't find anything on TV and you already played all of Kevin's games. You decided to see what Aj was up to. Knocking on his door, you heard mumbling on the inside. You slowly opened the door and saw him laying on his bed, fast asleep. 'He looks so happy, he must be having a nice dream' you smiled to yourself as you left. Not having a backup plan, you decided to bundle up and go outside. More snow was falling than usual, probably because of Aj being in a good mood. You never really explored the outside, unless you were with the boys. The only place you have been besides the castle was the sitting area in the backyard. You went around to the back when you saw Soohyun laying in the snow. He had his phone up the air. You tried to run quietly towards him but the snow crunched under your feet. You plopped down next to him right before he snapped a selca.

"Made it just in time," he laughed, brushing the snow off of your face. You stuck your tongue out at him. The both of you just laid in the snow. Soohyun kept playing with his phone. You didn't mind, it was nice to just relax. It was weird to see Soohyun not working on something. Most of the time he would be in his room, trying to make sense of why you ended up in Neverland. He was always keeping himself busy, so it was nice to be able to do nothing with him every now and then.

"Soohyun oppa, let's go for a walk," you sat up in the snow after some time. He put his phone in his pocket and helped you up. He smiled as he pulled your hood over your head. You both linked arms as you walked into the forest.

"What else is there to do here?" you wondered as you guys walked down the path.

"Not much, ------- . It's just trees and snow around here." You turned down another path and there was a frozen lake not too far ahead. You let go of Soohyun's arm and ran to it, slowly checking to make sure it was completely frozen. Knowing that it was, you stepped onto the lake.

"Come on Soohyun!" You called out, trying to make him hurry. He jogged over and instantly stepped onto the lake. He started to slid around, showing off. You tried to catch up to him, but you kept losing your balance. Soohyun laughed and pulled out his phone.

"If you can make it to me, I'll let you take another selca with me," he teased, knowing you wouldn't be able to. He turned around and made a v-pose. You went to run towards him but slipped and landed right on your . He came over to you and pulled you up. A rustling sound came from the bushes not to far away. Soohyun stood up straight and turned towards the sound. He put his arm around you just in case. Out of no where he tightened his grip.

"Let's go," he said as he lifted you onto his back. He started to run back to the castle.

"What's wrong?" you asked, looking back over your shoulder.

"Someone was watching us, I could feel it."

________________________________________________________________________

Small character change in this chapter. I changed it from being Kiseop to Soohyun. I felt like since you are supposed to end up with Soohyun, I kind of didn't give the both of you "alone" time.