Chapter 1

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

It was just another summer day. The sun was out and there was a slight breeze. The smell of flowers filled the air and the clouds in the sky created a long walk home in the shade. Taking a sip of your smoothie, you reached for your phone when you bumped into something and fell over. You looked up and saw a man standing there.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking," You said, standing up. He flipped his hair and smiled to you, confusing you with his reaction. 

"It's okay, just be careful next time," He winked and then started to walk away. You waited until he was a few feet away and continued your walk. As you reached the train tracks that you crossed every day, you made sure there was no train and then walked the few more streets until you reached your house. No cars were in the driveway so your mom wasn't home from work yet. After changing into normal clothes, you walked into the kitchen and saw the note you left yourself that morning.

"Looks like I'm going back out," You said while putting your shoes back on. You grabbed your bag and made sure you had the list before you left. Locking the door behind you, you felt the wind kick up a little bit. 'I guess it might rain later,' you thought to yourself. You decided to grab your bike out of the garage so you would be back before the rain started. You placed your bag in the basket and was on your way. About halfway to the store the sky darkened and the wind got a little colder. You rode faster to make sure you beat the storm that was coming. As you turned a corner a huge blast of wind knocked you off your bike and landed on the sidewalk. 

'What is going on?' you wondered. Looking around, you noticed you landed on the other side of what seemed to be an invisible wall. The side you landed on was colder, the sky was turning dark and the fog was getting thicker. In front of you where your bike landed, was the same bright sky you started your day with. You tried to get back on your bike but you couldn't reach it. Looking around for help, no one else was out. A hole started to form beneath you and before you knew it you started to fall in. You grabbed the edge of the sidewalk and was about to pull yourself up when you lost your grip and started to fall. Expecting to hit something hard, nothing happened. The air was cold. Then everything went black. 

'Did I die?'