Let's bring a Little of the Past Back

Not Your Average Relationship

tumblr_m8ypnnomZ61qb0d07o1_500.gif

 

"I don't think anyone from the Royal family is going to be here today!" Suzy jumped happily.

"What makes you think that?" Goo Hara questioned.

"Super Junior was spotted at the bar with SHINee, so they are probably hung over, EXO's Chinese members haven't been seen since August, GG is bringing Jessica to the airport and F(x)? Who cares!"

"So what?" Gyuri joined in "We take there place?"

"Exactly!" Minzy clapped.

"But wouldnt the students I dont know, not care? We arent exactly Girls Generation so they really dont care." Hara chimed in again.

"You, are just a downer, we are way better than they ever will be! People just havent noticed it yet." Suzy flipped her hair. " And just maybe we can get one of the Exo, Super Junior or SHINee boys- Wait a minute, isnt that-" Suzy pointed to an unfamilar face to the school but a familiar one to the group and they gasped.

"She is new here so i doubt she will know anything about them, Gyuri remember the girl we met in China?" Hara asked.

"Yup, Poor girl, I wonder if she ever found out-" She then gave the group a mischievious look. "I think I will inform her about this school and the people in it." Gyuri winked than walked towards her leaving her possy.

All their thoughts were cut off when they heard fangirls screaming. Through the gates came two white hummers, a violet colored Prius, a silver Eclipse, a blue Cadillac cts, and a red Camaro.

The two white hummers Super Junior piled out. They were the first to be seen so a fangirl came running towards them, specifically Heechul since he was in front of everyone. When she came close Heechul stepped out of her way and pushed her aside. 

"Yah Heenim that wasn't right. You shouldn't do that to out classmates." Kyuhyun scolded his hyung.

"She doesn't even go here!" He waved off as he waved for security to come over.

"Yeah... I really dont think they are hung over." IU walked up to Suzy who was dazed.

"Fine, but it does not mean Girls Generation, Exo or F(x) are here." Suzy said while biting on her lip.

From the Prius out came Taemin from the drivers seat, then Minho, Sulli, Onew, And Jonghyun. The girls were excited to see them. You could clearly hear Taemin and Jonghyun arguing, "Taemin why don't you let me drive I am older!"

"Hyung this is my car, next time drive yourself." Taemin held his hand up while Onew laughed at the two. behind them the two Choi's were having a conversation "Oppa, umma said she's picking you me and Sooyoung unnie up later since it's family dinner tonight." 

"Tell her I said ok." 

"TAEMIN OPPA YOU CANNOT GET MARRIED YOURE MINE!" They all heard a girl scream from the gates of the school.

"YAH! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS! YOU DONT GO HERE LEAVE TAEMINNIE ALONE!" Heechul screamed back as he wrapped his arms around Taemin's head and dragged him to the entrance  steps of the school. They heard a muffled "Hyung I cant breathe."

"So one member, of F(x) big deal. At least there arent any couples here." Suzy prayed.

"HA! Guess again."IU then pointed to the Eclipse.

From the Eclipse Chen, Luna, Suho and Baekhyun came out. Girls were pointing and giggling while looking at Chen. Luna didn't like that so she clung on to Chen's arm but was suprised when he shrugged her off. The fan girls smirked as they witnessed it and made fun of her, but it all stopped when Chen put his arm around Luna and kissed her for a moment. The girls plus some guys stared in awe as the couple walked past them. "Well that shut them up." Chen smiled. All Luna could do was smile and hug him.

"Chen stop rubbing your relationship in my face!" Baekhyun complained. 

"We will stop when I look better in eyeliner than you Oppa." Luna reasoned.

"Hmph! Fine you win this round Luna." 

"Baekhyun lets have a chat about your eyeliner." Suho said while patting him on the back.

"Ya, I give up." Suzy said walking away from IU.

Chanyeol, Xiumin, Amber and Sehun stepped out of Chanyeol's Cadillac. He didn't really want the new car, he insisted since they already bought Luna the Eclipse that it was too much money to spend, but they wouldn't take no for an answer. So instead of buying Amber another car he offered to let her borrow the car when she needs it since Ambers favorite car is in fact the Cadillac they gave him.

More compliment were heard by the classmates such as,

"Chanyeol your happiness can end wars!"

"Xiumin Oppa you are so cute!"

"God damn Amber's hot!"

"Sehun say yehet!" But it wasn't a fan who said that last one. Sehun stopped in his tracks and looke towards Ryewook. "Come on hyung it was one time!" He stamped his foot, then Sungmin turns around and yells back "Seven!"

"It was seven times!" Sehun yelled back correcting himself. But Super Junior and the rest of Exo continued to tease while simultaneously yelling "YEHET!" To which Sehun responded with a raised fist and said "OHORAT!" Sehun was then followed by the last two who came out of the Camaro which were none other than Kai and Krystal. 

When the Royal family was all together Kangin took role. Ok Suju is here, Exo is here minus the Chinese, Henry is in Canada, Ice princess between the twins," Kai, Krystal and Taemin raised their hands,  "Ice queen on her way to the US, GG?"

"Late." All said at once

"Alright guys Leeteuk is coming back this year !" All cheered "and some sad news that it is Super Juniors last semester here so let's make it good. So let's go to class children." Shin Dong said as they began walking up the steps.

They walked through the hall liked they owned in -which in fact they did- when it first began to happen they didn't want it to happen, they walked awkwardly because they got special treatment, the students always made room for them to walk in, but they had gotten used to it over the years, they had to. They have all been doing it since middle school. They always asked to be treated equally and with respect, they treated them with the utmost respect and barely treated them equally, they were royalty in the students eyes and nothing could change that.
 
There are followers out there who respect them, there are people who worship them and there are people who compare them and then there are people who spread rumors and or hate them. But they are known as the Royal family because they are rich and no matter what they are always sticking together like a family. Especially when it comes to disagreements between someone from their family to another student. 
 
At the end of the hall that is when they dispersed, but people stil watched through the doors of the classrooms as their kings and queens walked pass. When they were in the respective class room they of course entered their clique, and sat all the way in the back.
 

When Taemin walked inside his class with Exo and Minho all the girls were talking about him and the boys. All their remarks were nice but his mind wandered back to the other day. 

Flashback
"I remember you!" 
 
Key and Taemin exchanged looks. "Y-you do?"
 
"Yah!" she said hitting her head with her hand, "Really I can't believe it! You're Kai's best friend right!"
 
Keys face looked awkward, now he felt really bad for Taemin.
 
"Yeah, I am. Do you remember anything else about me? Anything at all?" Taemin said.
 
"Oh right you're that creepy guy who I found in my hospital room when I woke up!" she clapped her hands in remembering that incident. "Is that all I'm supposed to know? Your face looks like it was expecting a different answer."
 
"Uh no I think that's it."  Taemin puffed his cheecks.
 
"Oh well ok... Here come back and join me eat I don't want to eat alone Taemin-ssi, Oppa will you join us?"
 
"Sorry Naeunnie I have to go to work call me later ok so I can help you pack." He hugged Naeun and gave Taemin the 'sorry bro' look.
 
"Ne Oppa anyeong! I guess we get to know more about each other!" She turned her attention back at Taemin.
 
"Ne, packing? where are you going?" He asked while sitting down.
 
"Oh I am flying back to Korean, my internship for a modeling company ended last week."
 
"Oh so you did end up going for it..." Taemin said softly.
 
"What did you say?" Naeun tilted her head. Taemin paused but just responded with a simple "Nothing." But he didnt know that Naeun heard him.
 
"Anyways, my parents are throwing a cocktail party for my return because they want to introduce me to some different model agencies  I can work for and plus it's also a welcome back party." She said taking a bite out of her sandwich.
 
"Oh, I was invited to that! That means you will be back by Saturday... You're going to Geunyanggal university right?"
 
Naeun eyed him,"Ne, Geunyanggal university" 
 
"I go there too! And I can introduce you to my friends who work for a big modeling agency." Taemin suggested
 
"Bwo! You know models?"
 
" Do you remember snsd?"
 
"Yah I think I met them before I left, they were so pretty! They are models now?"
 
"Yup."
 
"Daebak! I wonder if they remember me..."
 
"They do. But I think out of all Krystal doesn't know who you are."
 
"Who's Krystal? I don't think I met her before is she nice?"
 
"Yeah, she hasn't met you either because for freshman and sophomore year she was in America."
 
"Oh, I wish I could remember those years..."
 
"Yeah... Well I have to go catch my flight I will see you in Seoul Naeun-ssi" Taemin stood up to leave but she to stood up, She then crosseed both her arms and said,
 
"Wait! Taemin-ssi! How do you know so much about me when we just fully met basically today?"
 
Taemin's heart was out of control, he was trying to think about all the ways to not come out like a stalker when finally he blurted out "Err -KAI! He tells me a lot about you."
 
"Ok I'll believe you for now, but I know you're hiding something and I will find out." she said pointing at him with a serious expression on her face.
 
"You do that." Taemin smiled and ran out of the Cafe as soon as possible.
End Flashback
 
'I wish you could remember those years too'
 
He was snapped back to reality when Kai snapped his fingers.
 
"Dude you ok?" Minho asked. 
 
"Yeah, I will be right back." He got up ignoring the curious faces that were given to him. Taemin then got up to go splash water on his face but saw something much more interesting.Oh Sehun was walking around and headed for the west side exit of the school, which passes the senior section. Taemin smiled and took out his phone.
 
Taemin: Siwon hyung Sehunnies trying to ditch, again.
Siwon: Which exit?
Taemin: The one by u
Siwon: Thanks I'll meet you there with Suho.
 
Taemin then began following Sehun when he was near the west wing. Taemin cleared his throat.
 
"EHEM!"
 
Sehun then spun around and faced his hyung, "Hey Taemin, this is the west wing what are you doing here?" He asked casually.
 
"We should be asking you that." Siwon and Suho stepped from the other end of the hall that taemin wasn't blocking, they ignored the giggling of the girls through the halls.
 
"Well damn." Sehun sighed "Couldnt you have called Heechul hyung or Kangin hyung?"
 
"Sorry I would have but Heechul is already in the principals office." Suho explained.
 
"Come on let's go." Siwon grabbed Sehun's arm while Suho grabbed the other and carried him to his first class with Taemin right behind.
 

 

As Luna, Krystal, Sulli, and Amber made their way to the back Eunji joined them, she was a close friend to them even though she wasn't part of them. Plus she was the Jungs cousins.
 
"OMO I'm so tired... I wish Sem break wasn't over!" Krystal complained
 
"Baby Jung we have one more semester than summer, get over it."
 
"Oh come on Amber! Oh I liked that poem you and Kris sent Yoona last night!"
 
"Why thank you! I worked hard on that! He texted me last night saying he needed something to send to Yoona about Luhan."
 
"Well now she likes Exo K more than M." Krystal added.
 
They all laughed, "Oh Sulli mind telling us who you chose already?" Amber asked as she propped her elbow on the desk and her hand supporting her head up.
 
"Ummm... LUNA! How are you and Chen? And how about you Eunji? Are you a Suho doing well?" Sulli smiled trying to avoid the subject about her.
 
" You haven't picked yet have you Jinri?" Eunji pointed out giggling.
 
"Better hurry up, the fangirls are getting impatient." Luna clicked her tongue like a clock. "Plus Chanyeol Oppa really likes you! We should know!" pointed at herself and Amber, "We live with him!"
 
"Yah and Sehun is soon going to think you are secretly dating Chanyeol and just not answering him! Pick for the sake of their friendship! They said they would be mature on who you pick as long as there is no foul play." Krystal explained.
 
"I know but I will feel bad because then one will be lonely." Sulli said quietly.
 
"It's ok, Eunji and I have something special for the one who doesnt get Sulli." Krystal and her gave each other a nod.
 
"You guys are weird..." Luna and Amber eyed the two.
 
"I am leaning towards someone right now but you guys will find out tomorrow at the party." 
 
"And we will wait!" 
 
"What about the other couple?" Luna said tapping her chin.
 
"What other couple Luna?" The only clueless one asked.
 
"You and Kim JongKai." She clicked her tongue after saying Kai.
 
The four girls lookeed at each other and began nudging each other like a mini Girls Generation "OOOOooO" 
 
"Nothing is happening between us." 'Ever again' 
 
"What about what happened last month at Minho's and Onew's combined birthday/ Christmas party hmm?" Eunji questioned her. "It didn't seem like nothing." Amber added on.
 
"I was drunk ok. And so was he, that was a huge mistake and it won't happen again." She said flatly.
 
"So you guys never talked about it? It didnt make things awkward, or given you a sudden realization?" Luna wondered.
 
"Ani. When the topic comes up we pretend it never happened." She shrugged 'We dont like talking about the way our relationship ended even though nobody knew about it...'
 
"Oh well I am still rooting for you and Jongin to date." Amber said laying her hands on her desk "All in favor?"
 
"I." the rest of the girls said besides Krystal who was rolling her eyes.
 
There were a couple gasps and the girls turned around. They couldn't help but laugh. Krystal needed to thank Sehun later for saving her. Sehun, the only freshman in Exo, was being escorted by Taemin, Siwon and Suho. He looked upset.
 
"SEHUNNIE, you cannot skip class that is a no no." Siwon scolded him like he was a five year old to purposely embarrass him as him and Suho set him down on the floor.
 
Suho then threatened him "Really do you want your mom to yell at you? Or worse Kyungsoo?"
 
"I am bigger than both of you and DO hyung." Sehun eyed Taemin and Suho.
 
"But not your Noonas. Or us. Remember last time Fany and Sunny caught you skipping?" Siwon reminded him.
 
Sehun's head lowered from the memory, "Let's not talk about that."
 
"Exactly now go." Taemin pointed to his seat in the back with the girls. He was about to take his seat when one of the college students came shouting through the halls "SNSD IS COMING!" 
 
"Ooh yay!" Krystal stood up and the girls followed.
 
"Come on children, and hurry up before Sooyoung kills me..." Siwon sighed and was the last of the family to leave. In every classroom the doors were open with people specifically guys, bleeding out, waiting to see Girls Generation.
 
iLoBm.gif (A/N: Just exclude Jessica, and then sunny's short hair)
 
They were all flawlessly walking down the halls smiling at the compliments given to them when Yoona, turned her attention to a class room. The girls stopped walking and looked at Yoona. Yoona walked up the girl leaning on the doorframe who's back was towards the girls. There were whispers going on wondering why they stopped but then there was a sudden 'Oh that's why.' and a 'Oh no big deal.'
 
They stopped walking to examine the situation "What's going on over there?" Taemin pointed out. Before they could react, the Krystal was already with SoShi leaving the freshman plus Taemin, Suho and Siwon behind.
 

 

"Ok I will be the one who stay 24/7 at the Jung estate while each of you take one day of the week with me?" Yoona settled the plan devised by Taeyeon.
 
"Yes ma'am!" The eldest confirmed. They left the airport a while ago and should be arriving to school soon, "Soo who are you texting?"
 
"Siwon, I'm hungry he needs to bring me food." The gates opened and in the front of the school they saw a boy running back inside.
 
"Hmm someone looks like they're gonna be late." Hyo stated. But soon it was a group of people coming out to see the pink hummer pull in. "Or not..."
When they stepped out there were of course murmurs. 
 
"Where is the ice queen?"
 
"I heard she moved to the US"
 
"Nah I think she is there just for a while"
 
Yoona and all the others listened to what people thought, there were always comments about how great they are or how jealous they are or even compare their beauty to others, which they don't mind, but when there are conflicts that are true or not supposed to be spoken of they have to say something.
 
"Yoona is so beautiful."
 
"Who is Yoona? And SNSD? Why does the school keep talking about them." A girl sighed. Her back was facing the hall so she did not see SNSD.
 
Yoona then abruptly stop, and tilted her head and stared at the back of the girl's head, "Guys new student." Yoona whispered excitedly.
 
"Oh yay!" The pack walked over -more like skipped-  to the girl talking to her friend. They loved meeting new people. They knew almost every students name and every student knew theirs. It is only when they are from out of town or out of the country, that is when they do not know who they are.
 
"Hello there!" The girls said with the most welcoming smile.
 
"Um hi." She said shyly.
 
Yoona than held out her hand, "Lim Yoona." She smiled a genuine one which she does quite often,"That is Hwang Tiffany, Seohyun, Kim Taeyeon,Choi Sooyoung, and Kwon Yuri." She introduced each of them and then did their greeting "Annyeonghaseyo Sonyeo Shidae Ibnida!" They bowed and waved. But her face showed she was confused. "You must be new."
 
"Jinjja!" was all the girl could say.
 
"Ne!" The 8 girls responded happily.
 
"Namjoo she is new right?" Yoona leaned to look at her.
 
"Ne unnie, she transferred from China, but she is full Korean." She responded.
 
"But your gorgeous?!"
 
"Oh thank you but I don't think so... You look familiar..." She barely whispered the last part.
 
"Wait why are you questioning Yoona being pretty?" Taeyeon said wrapping her arm around Yoonas shoulders.
 
"Someone told me Yoona was a terrible ugly person." She explained
 
"Wae? Who and why did she tell you that?" Seohyun questioned out of shock.
 
"A girl named Gyuri,"
 
"That . I told her to stay the hell away-" Krystal hissed but was cut off.
 
"Krys, calm down its fine. crazy. Cant do anything about it." Yuri wrapped her arms around her shoulders.
 
"And she told me because you're the one dating my ex boyfriend." She said hesitating. Everything froze in Yoona's world. Ex boyfriend. Ex Boyfriend. That word kept ringing in he ear. The girls behind her held their breath. They were not expecting that out of all the possible things Gyuri could of told her.
 
"W-What's your name?" She said trying not to stutter or show any type of nervousness.
 
"Chorong."
 
The bell rang and the remaining students in the hall dispersed. 
 
"Uh.. I-it was really nice meeting you Chorong, welcome to our University." She smiled and walked away as fast as possible with wide eyes.
 
"Yoona it's ok!" The girls soothed as they walked to class after they dropped Krystal off  to her class.
 
"I am the one who took Luhan away from her! And she doesn't know that I took him! All she knows is that Luhan broke up with her and then he's dating someone new, that's it!" She turned and swiped the air and abruptly stopped to show emphasis that that was it.
 
"It was a year or two ago you're fine Yoong!" Sooyoung tried to reason.
 
"She probably knows now! Now that Gyuri told her!" Yoona kept fiddling with the bracelet on her wrist. She always did that when she was nervous. Luhan gave her that bracelet when they were just best friends. It had Yoona's name engraved on the front and Luhan's on the back.
 
"What makes you think she didn't know who you were? Wouldn't she go over to their apartment where you stayed with Lay and Luhan?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Ya, but she went to a different University. And to top it all off he broke up with her they day I arrived." They entered their English class, with the whole class wondering why they looked stressed, mostly Yoona. When they sat down they continued to talk. "Well Yoona everyone knew that he was basically in love with you since middle school and that you guys would eventually go out." Hyoyeon stated, while everyone nodded in agreement.
 
"Yeah I know... You know for a whole month she left voicemails on their house phone asking what she did wrong and begging him to take her back and saying she would change if he just told her, and ending every sentence with I love you."
 
"Jinjja? She must of really loved him. And probably still does..." Seohyun stared into space.
 
"Yah! Maknae you're not helping." Sooyoung scolded her.
 
"Oh! Gomawo unnie." She said taking Yoonas hand. That whole day went like a blur, and she couldn't remember anything she learned on that day.
 

 

"Yoongie, don't stress ok? I'll see you tomorrow at the party ok baby?"
 
"Ok unnie, tell Naeun-ah we say hi." 
 
Hyoyeon walked out of the school and waited for Kai to come out. She shifted her wait to from her heels to her toes. All of a sudden a pair of hands covered her eyes. "Guess who?"
 
"Hmm, Kai doesn't do this, because that would be weird, Oh I know! Donghae!"
 
"I hate you." Hyoyeon turned around and saw Eunhyuk looking down at her. "Love you too," when she saw Kai coming her way she had to bid goodbye "but I got to go! Don't forget to pick me up at 6 tomorrow!" She kissed him Then walked away with her brother who pulled her arm away from her boyfriend.
 
"Who said I wanted to go with you!" He yelled.
 
"YAH!" Hyo was about to march back but kai picked her up "Noona! We are going to be late! Bye hyung." Eunhyuk laughed as he watched his brother's best friend carry his older sister away.
 
"Ok her flight lands at 3 it's 2:30 right now so we can make it." Kai said as he pulled out of the parking lot. 
 
"Don't worry Naeun-ah is fine." Hyoyeons phone rang, "Yoboseyo?"
 
"Ne umma, I'm with Jongin right now, -Wae! We have to pick Naeun up! Umma? She hung up!"
 
"Wae? wae? Wae?"
 
"She wants you home right now, specifically you. Can someone else pick her up?"
 
"Ya I guess I'll call Taemin." he reached for his phone in his pocket without removing his eyes from the road.
 
"Are you sure that is a good idea?" 
 
"It's been 2 years how is she gonna remember him?"
 
"But he told Hyukjae Oppa that they talked in the US." She said as the phone was ringing.
 
"Ya but she still is clueless and even though Taemin wants her to remember we can't change that." He said as he turned the car around.
 
"Taemin."
 
"What do you need?"
 
"Can you pick Naeun up from the Airport?"
 
"Uh sure I'll leave right no-wait who? She's flying in today?" The shock was clear in his voice.
 
"More like thirty minutes Taeminnie so hurry up!" Hyo screamed.
 
"Ok I'm going! And Kai!"
 
"Ne?"
 
"Why did your mom call me and ask me about you and this girl named Minzy?"
 
"Bwo? Who!? What did you tell her?"
 
"She asked me if you did anything with her one night. I couldnt answer because you called"
 
"What! NO. Wait WHAT!"
 
"Tell her that not me." Taemin then quickly hung up. He opened his car door but was almost run over by a car speeding out of the parking lot.
 

"YAH! Aish that bastard."

 


 

Naeun POV
 
"Oppa that was the longest plane ride ever." I said to Key over the phone. But on the plane I got to think a lot, it's been 2 years since I've been to Korea. I wonder if anyone remembers me or that knows me.
 
"Oh calm down, and let me sleep I'm tired."
 
"Oh right I'm fourteen hours ahead. Ok Oppa I'll call later." I hung up, I have text from Hyoyeon unnie.
 
Hyo Unnie: naeunah jongins friend is going to pick you up, Jongins in trouble so don't worry.
 
I Heard someone call my name. I turn and see a face that I swear I know or at least I should know. He waves over and I walk towards him. I couldnt really make his face out, why does this feel so familiar.
Flashback 
Everything was blurred 
 
"Naeunah!" A boy waved at me 
 
"Oppa! I thought you were busy?"
 
"I wanted to make time for you."
End 
 
I have been getting these since i talked to that guy Mintae? It's probably nothing. "Umm annyeonghaseyo... Do I know you? Are you Jongin's friend."
 
"You can say that... And yes you do know me just don't remember me."
 
"Ahh. So I guess you know what happened to me... As well as the rest of the college I am going to." I sighed
 
"Ya I met you in 9th grade." he told me.
 
'Great someone i met in the time period I dont know about..' was all i could think about.
 
"So what's your name again? I think i forgot to ask."
 
"Myungsoo." His name comes out but not from his mouth. We were greeted with a stern looking face. 
 
"Taemin."
 

Next chapter is up! I dont think this one is that long. But i hope that was good! Sorry for the random Gif, I really liked that gif so i used it, I might do that a lot. A couple side ships here and there, just tell me if you want more of them because i would not mind them! But Yup, again little Taeun sorry about that I will make sure to add more in there. Also yes Kaistal had a secret relationship, Heechul is a sassy mama, Sehun is a wanna be rebel, Who did Sulli pick?, Luna and Chen hate each others fan clubs, Yoona finally met Luhan's Ex and why do you think Myungsoo is there? I will try to update soon if not tomorrow the 21st that latest is by the 25th. Comment and Subscribe! <3 

Peace out cub scouts!