Overdose

Not Your Average Relationship


The day before, May 23

Luhan paced around the room, he was wondering what Yoona wanted to talk about. His mouth was dry and he was starving. It was already ten. He went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and heated left overs from the fridge.

"Chicken, chicken, chicken." He chanted as he waited in front of the microwave.

Luhan decided to text Yoona and ask her where she was.

'Im with Donghae, don't worry about it.' Was all she replied.

"Well, very descriptive. Number one girlfriend." Luhan placed his phone on the table.

"Does that mean I'm your number one bride to be?" Chorong asked him.

"Ani, it means you're just taking up space." Luhan rolled his eyes as he drank his fifth water that day. 

"Lulu, it's already ten at night, do you really think she's coming home? She's been gone for over twelve hours."

Luhan dropped his chicken bone on his plate and stood up, "You ruined my appetite." He climbed the stairs but missed a step.

"Are you ok?" Chorong ran to aid him. "Uh, yeah..." He blinked a couple of times. Luhan looked at the stairs in front of him, all he saw was a blur of brown.

"Here, I'll help you."

"Ani, I can go by myself." Luhan waved her off but missed the next step again. Chorong wrapped his arm around her neck to help.

"What's wrong with you?" Chorong asked setting him on his bed.

"I-I I don't know Yoong. Just don't leave." Luhan grumbled grabbing her hand.

Chorong was taken aback, Luhan thought he was Yoona. "I'm not- I mean, I'll always be here." She leaned close to him. Luhan was about to lean in but he passed out on the bed. She brushed his fringes away from his eyes, "so close... But yet so far..."


Present day May 24 


"Wait so you fell asleep in the practice room?" Seohyun asked Yoona as the nine of them were getting changed. It was around seven in the morning and they were almost done with their shoot.

"Yeah, Donghae and I were joking around and dancing and then Shindong and Onew came in, then started to dance which is really funny. After that Sulli, Luna and Chen came in an it was a dance competition, me, Luna Donghae against Shindong, Sulli, Onew and Chen."

"Can I guess who won?" Yuri laughed fixing her hair.

"Not Chen's team." Taeyeon concluded looking at herself in the mirror, "My brother can sing, he can learn choreography, but he cannot free style for ."

"Same goes with my sister." Sooyoung raised her mascara brush agreeing with Taeyeon's statement.

"Have you noticed you guys are basically split to singers and dancers. Since you have you Chen and Suho, amazing singers and then you have Kai, Hyoyeon and Key perfect dancers on the other." Tiffany informed them.

"Oh we realized a while ago, after Chen held out his note for over thirty seconds and Kai enrolled into Ballet." Taeyeon said walking out to the shoot location with the others following, "But it pisses him off knowing that Luhan can hold a note longer than he can."

"By the way how are you and Luhan? Being the mistress and all." Sunny teased Yoona.

"I am not the mistress! But we are... We are fine." Yoona nodded pretending to be nonchalant.

"That doesn't sound fine. Why did you hesitate?" Sooyoung turned to the younger one.

"Do you trust him?" Seohyun asked with her curiosity growing.

"Of course I do!"

"He's alone with his ex girlfriend." Jessica reminded her. 

"Luhan promised me nothing would happen. I believe him. I trust him." Yoona said confidently.

"I hope so." Hyoyeon whispered since she knew the feeling, it happened between her Donghae and Eunhyuk. Of course everything worked out between them but she couldn't say the same for what Luhan and Yoona were going through. She quickly changed the subject, "Have you talked to Ajusshi yet?" 

"I'm talking to him later, he said he'll call me."

 


Naeun walked through the MBC station looking for Taemin's dressing room. She bought some flowers on her way to show some support.

"Ajumma, where's Lee Taemin's room?" She stopped a PD in the hall.

"Security."

"Ani! I'm his friend, Son Naeun. I'm under Cube entertainment." Naeun pulled out her ID to show she wasn't lying.

"Oh I'm sorry. I lot of fans have been coming in, I didn't recognize you. Third door on your left." She smiled and walked off.

She slowly opened the door and knocked, "Annyeong." Naeun bit her lip as she slowly entered the dressing room. Taemin was currently spinning on a Mic stand in a colorful suit.

"Oh Annyeong." He hopped off the stand and went up to her. She handed him flowers and smiled, "Happy comeback day."

"Oh, you shouldn't have." And took the flowers and looked at the daisies. Suho and Baekhyun were laughing walking in but went silent when they saw Naeun. 

"Are we interrupting something?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Ani, she was just stopping by."

"Has Kris answered any of your calls yet?" Naeun asked them switching her voice to being calm to worried.

"He hasn't even answered Tao, everyone's calling, Kai's going to try China since he's there, and Luhan hasn't answered since yesterday morning." Suho sighed.

"Knock knock, I'm here to see a pre recording of a Lee Taemin." Krystal peeked her head inside the room.

"Stal!?" Suho, Baekhyun and Naeun looked shocked to see her especially back with her red hair.

"Why are you here?" Taemin asked tossing his mic in the air but failed to catch it, surprising himself.

"I dropped out of the ice show, and now I'm back." She held her hands up.

"And your hair?" Naeun brushed the red locks.

"A sorta new change." She simply shrugged.

"What did Kai say when you told him that you were dropping out?" Suho asked her. Krystal her lips and slowly said, "We broke up... And I don't know why. I mean I kind of know but yet I don't know but..." She took a deep breath and forced out a smile, "I'm fine."

"Well, thanks for crowding in here but I have to pre record." Taemin stated. "Damn, you are still the same." Krystal looked him up and down, "Come on Naeun, let's go wait in the audience." Krystal grabbed Naeun arm and catwalked out of the room followed by Suho and Baekhyun with Taemin heading for the stage.

"Palli palli Taemin-ssi." The PD said rushing him on stage.

Taemin stood on the stage in darkness holding on to his mic stand prepared to give his all in his performance. He could hear Suho and Baekhyun rehearsing their introduction. Krystal and Naeun were in the first row, he could tell since he could see Krystal's firey red hair through the darkness. "Have you talked to Minhyuk?" 

"Why are you asking about him?" Krystal raised her eyebrows at her.

"I mean you're back, and you must of gone home first and you're Appa and everything..."

"My Appa talked to him and... I want as much freedom as possible."

"When's the wedding?" 

"Two weeks." Both got quiet and began watching Taemin getting ready.

He heard Baekhyun singing dream girl and knew it was almost time. He gripped the mic stand a little harder
trying to get his focus together.

The music began blasting through the speakers shocking Taemin a little. The lights began to flash and move and the cheers were erupting in the room. His beginning line was coming up and he had to do a spin. As he spun he saw many faces, but weren't in the crowd. He saw Kai's face, than Krystal's than Naeun's. And he just couldn't stop spinning.

"Taemin!" Naeun screamed and ran on stage with Krystal not too far behind. Security came to make sure no fans ran up there.

Next thing he knew, his body was in contact on the cold, hard stage floor. Krystal and Naeun ran up on the stage screaming "Someone call the doctor!" Instantaneously a nurse came with a gurney behind her. "Taemin, I'm here." 

 


"Ne Lee Sooman?" Yoona answered her phone unlocking the house.

"I need to know the answer by tomorrow." His stern voice said through the phone.

"Ajusshi I don't know... I'll give you a positive answer as soon as I can." Yoona said gently closing the door and looking around trying to see if Luhan was awake.

"Is Luhan the one holding you back?" There was a long pause, "I'm going to talk to him today about it." Yoona confirmed, "I'll call you later, I'm going to wake him up." Yoona looked around the house some more. She could only hear the clock ticking. It was too quiet for her liking as she slowly walked up the stairs.


Luhan's eyes opened slowly. He saw the fan spinning above him. But his vision was semi blurred. Thin arms were wrapped around him and saw a brunette next to him. 'When did I get here...' 

He felt intoxicated. He looked around and noticed he was in his room. Luhan pushed himself up, but his head kept spinning so he laid back down. 'Where is my shirt?' The fact that there were arms still around him. 'Wait who the hell is this?' Luhan slowly lifted his head and pushed her hair out of the way and saw her face. 'What the hell happened... Why is Chorong here-' Before he could process someone came in.

"Luhan, I need to-" Yoona opened the door and stopped in her tracks, dropping her stuff on the floor. "What the hell!"

"Yoona!" Luhan's eyes widened, "I swear this is not what it looks like!" He tried prying Chorong's arms off of him causing her to wake up. 

"Lulu what's going on?" Chorong got up and wrapped the blanket around her. 

"I should be asking the ing questions here!" Yoona roared. Yoona then stormed in the drawers and pulled out a shirt. "Put a ing shirt on." She threw at the bare girl hitting her in the face. Luhan finally got free of Chorong and went up to Yoona.

"Don't touch you me!" Yoona screamed. Her eyes were watering. She covering with her hand. Yoona went to the bathroom and tried to steady her breath. "What the hell is going on!"

"Yoona I-I can explain." Luhan's voice was trying to ease her.

"EXPLAIN WHAT!" Luhan had never heard this much anger in her voice. Her eyes were filled with hatred and anger, "And keep your filthy hands away from me!" She retracted herself from Luhan who was coming near her. "I cannot believe you!" She threw towels at him in the face and arms, "How dare you lie to me!" She threw some of his clothes at him creating a huge mess. "How could you do this to me! I trusted you!" Her screams echoed through the house. "I believed you when you told me nothing was going on!"

"Yoona it's not what it looks like. Please listen to me." Luhan begged trying to hold her but she didn't want to touch him. She couldn't believe anything anymore. 

"FINE! What happened than? Explain!" 

"I-I don't know but-" 

"Exactly! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS!" Yoona was livid. She grabbed the first thing she saw on the sink counter which was a hair dryer and threw it at him. Quickly he ducked and the dryer hit the wall breaking into pieces.

Luhan was truly terrified. He had no idea what was going on, and what had happened with him and Chorong but whatever it was he regretted it.

Chorong slowly peered her head inside the master bathroom to see what she had caused. Her blood froze as she saw Yoona's gaze avert to her. Yoona stormed over to the girl and pushed her against the wall.

"You !" Yoona slapped Chorong hard. Chorong brought her hand to her stinging cheek and looked up at Yoona. Yoona grabbed a fist full of her hair and threw her on the ground. Luhan grabbed Yoona by the waist and pulled her away from the bruising girl. "Yoona stop! Hajima! Listen to me!" Luhan said helping Chorong up. 

"WHY SHOULD I EVER LISTEN TO YOU? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'LL EVER BELIEVE YOU OR TRUST YOU AGAIN!" Yoona was hysterical. Her eyes were red and cheeks filled with tears. Her brown hair clung to her face, "I should of known! You were never going to end up with me. I should of KNOWN you wouldn't fight for us." Yoona pushed her hair out of her face, "Everyone was always unsure about this whole Chorong thing. But I believed in you. I trusted that you could get out of this. But what? YOU SLEPT WITH HER! Can you deny that Luhan? CAN YOU?" There was a silence. She ran her fingers through her hair, getting it out of her face. "God, I'm so stupid!" Yoona yelled at herself.

Yoona took a good look at Luhan. She was disgusted. His face showed confusion more than anything else. All she could do was shake he was shake her head and look away.

She walked over to her closet and pulled out her suit case and began shoving her clothes in it. Luhan followed her in the closet ignoring Chorong's pain and stared in horror. "Wha-What are you doing? Where are you going?"

"What does it look like? I'm leaving." Yoona wiped her tears and pushed past him and grabbed some of her dresses from behind him.

"No, you don't have to go-"

"Yes I do! I don't even live here anymore Luhan! You're basically living with another girl!" She shot at him without tearing her eyes from her suitcase.

"Yoong, please stop, we can work this out please don't go." Luhan got down on his knees and begged her grabbing onto the bottom of her shirt continuously begging her not to go.

"How the hell are you going to fix this Luhan?" She took a breath, "I walked in on you sleeping with your ex girlfriend and future fiancé. There is no way, you can fix this." She tried to steady her voice but it still came out rough. Yoona slammed her suitcase shut and dragged it out of the bathroom pushing him off her and going around Luhan.

"Yoona! What about us? What's going to happen?" Luhan chased her down the stairs.

"There is no more us. I'm done Luhan. I am so, so done." Yoona turned to him as she cried through her gritted teeth holding out the second 'so'. "I have watched you two act like a married couple more than we have. You're parents don't want us to be together and now," she gasped for air. She couldn't keep her breathing constant from all her crying, "You slept with her. I can't... There is no point in this relationship anymore, if I'm going to be some unwanted mistress."

"What about you Yoona where were you last night?" Luhan threw at her.

"I was at SM. But why does it even matter anyways?!"

"You weren't here Yoona! You were also with another guy. You have been avoiding coming to the house-"

"SO THAT GIVES YOU A GOOD REASON TO CHEAT ON ME! BECAUSE YOU KEPT GETTING CLOSER TO YOUR EX! AND IF I WAS HEAR IT WOULD BE AS IF I WASNT!" She screamed, "So don't you go trying to blame this on me when it's your own fault Luhan. There is no coming back from this."

"Yoona, please don't leave me again.  Please. We can start over. Please this was a mistake, all of this was a mistake that wasn't supposed to happen." Luhan's tears were coming out. He never meant for any of this to happen, he never imagined losing her again. 

"I have made a lot of mistakes too Luhan, I think my biggest mistake was trusting you." She paused and held back tears, "I HATE YOU!" Yoona looked at him and yanked the door open and slammed it behind her, leaving Luhan with tears down his face. For the third time in his life, he has lost his everything, Luhan lost his Yoona.  He heard Chorong creep down the staircase. He whipped his head in her direction in complete rage.

"What the hell did you do?" He said quietly.

"What..." She barely whispered. Luhan went up to her and grabbed her by her arms, "I ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPENED! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" His face was red full of anger.

"Luhan, you're hurting me..."

"I almost got decapitated by a blow dryer, you'll live, now answer me!" His voice was different when talking to Chorong. She just kept saying you're hurting me. Whenever he was mad he would have a stern voice and rarely scream, this was a side nobody had seen before.

"LUHAN!" Luhan's mom came inside the house. She pried Chorong away from Luhan's monster grip. "What the hell are you doing!"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" he pointed towards the door.

"Excuse you! Luhan I am your mother!" She said but her voice wavered, you could tell she was nervous. She didn't know what to do since she had never once seen him like this.

"BOTH OF YOU GET OUT!" He yelled at the two as they rushed out of the house in fear without hesitation.

Luhan was beyond angry. He didn't know who to be mad at. Yoona for leaving, Chorong for whatever she did or himself. Luhan flipped over the coffee table and pushed all of the stuff that was on the counter top. 

Loose sheets of paper, magazines and broken glass were scattered around the floor. There was so much anger in him that he drove him fist into the wall. 

Luhan pulled his bleeding hand out of the new crater in his wall and just cried, leaning against the wall in the mess he brought upon himself. 


Yoona walked into Lee Sooman's office with red puffy eyes and a distraught look. 

"Yoona I thought you went home? What's wrong?" Sooman stood up going to the girl, "I was about to go to hospital, Taemin there."

"Wae? What's wrong with him now?" Yoona's facial expression changed.

"He passed out on stage. I have to go, a reliable adult needs to be there and none of you children are that reliable so come along. Both drove separately to the hospital.


Naeun and Krystal were watching Kai's concert on the television in Taemin's hospital room. Both were calm since the doctor told them he was going to be perfectly fine. Krystal was staring intently at the screen watching Kai dance. He was wearing a black beanie over his blonde straight hair and a white sweater with black shorts.

"He's so hot." Krystal said without realizing.

"Stal." Naeun lightly laughed.

"God I hate him so much! But he's so hot! UGH! I hate him!" She buried her face in her hands.

"No you don't." Naeun scoffed.

"I know." Krystal mumbled. She moved her fingers so she could see in between them. Kai suddenly winked at the camera. And of course Krystal died. She slid down the chair and onto the tile floor.

"This is a new low... Even for you." Naeun laughed helping the red head up, "Stand up, your redness."

"It's just a wig. I bought it to see if I wanted to go back to red. I didn't have the heart to die my head again." Krystal admitted ripping off the red wig revealing the brunette.

"Why do you seem so ok with this break up?" Naeun crossed her arms pretty surprised by Krystal's calmness.

"I've been upset too many times, I guess I'm trying to be as happy as I can until I'm forced to be a lovely wedded bride to Mr. Kang tycoon." Krystal shrugged staring at the TV and watched the blonde boy dance.

"Good for you. Forget about my brother, I'll get try to get him to come to your wedding."

"But look at him! How can I forget about him! He's perfect! And on the TV!" She pointed at the television hanging on the wall. Naeun then turned off the TV and gave Krystal the "better?" Look which she replied with a thumbs up.

Yoona entered the room followed by Sooman and Jokwon. Krystal took notice of Yoona's distraught hair, blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks. She nudged Naeun but she already notice, they didn't want to ask so they just went to Jokwon, "Why did he faint?"

"First off, he was over working himself. Second we did some tests and he's been taking a large amount of ibuprofen pills with a mix of prescription medication that you shouldn't be taking anything else with it. Basically he overdosed." Jokwon explained as Krystal face palmed herself while Sooman shook his head. "We are doing a CAT scan on his brain right so if you will excuse me."

"Will you excuse Yoona and I for a second." Sooman pushed Yoona out the door.

Krystal whipped out her phone, "Who are you calling?" Naeun looked at her phone screen.

"Sehun? I don't care if you're with Daeun, as much as I love her I think something happened between Yoona and Luhan Oppa. How do I know? She was crying! Can you two go check on Oppa? Thank you Daeun for being the useful one." She hung up the phone.

 "What did you want to talk about?" Sooman asked her. She looked down and tears fell from her eyes, she showed no emotion when she spoke.

"I accept. Tell them I'm in." She said in a serious tone while she was still wiping her eyes.

This took him by shock. "Are you sure? You might think this is a mistake later on."

"It would be a mistake if I didn't take accept."


Hello! An update for you all! And NOW luyoon broke up, Taemin's drugged up and Luhan's on a rampage while Krystal is basically every fangirl with Kai as their bias. Anyways I'm in MIami!!!  This sorryI has about less than 7 at most chapters left #sadface I wrote the last chapter, it's either you all will love it or really hate it . Will just a part of it but I think I ended it well. Anyways thank you for reading and comment and subscribe! (I'm on my phone, everything is like 10000 times harder)