Not your Average Family Member

Not Your Average Relationship

"Soojung where are you taking me?" Sehun asked.

"To the ice rank." She said happily. They had their arms linked because Krystal was making sure Sehun didn't run away.

"Almost positive you know Daeun is. My old friend." 

"Naeun?"

"Daeun."

"Naeun?"

"Daeun!"

Sehun looked at her with wide eyes. He looked scared. "Jung Daeun?"

"Your first love!" Krystal squealed.

"Shut up."

"Sehunnie why did you break up with her?"

"Um she is went to a different University."

"Really? Not what I heard from Kai."

"Kkamjong needs to keep his mouth shut." Sehun grumbled in annoyance.

"She had no idea why you broke up with her. But Kai did! Her Appa didn't like you~" She poked his cheek, "For her so he made you break up with her."

Sehun look away remebering the break up.

"I know she loved you and you loved her what made you break up with her?" She looked up at him with wonder.

"I'm not rich like you guys. How did I become a part of this family?"

"Sehun, all of us love you, it , who cares if your rich or not.  Plus, we became best friends in like fifth grade, with Kai and I, and you know Girls Generation. They love meeting people and they loved you! None of us gave a if your parents didnt own a big company and got into our schools because of scholarships and not because of money. If anything, they gav e you props you have to have an IQ like Seohyun, or talent , or money. You had two out of the three. Who cares if you aren't an inheritor of something." Krystal stated trying to show Sehun why he was part of the family.

"As much as that made me happy," He pinched Krystal's cheek, "Daeun's dad did care about the money. Her dad wanted her to marry someone who could support the family. So instead of accepting me, he gave me a lot of money to leave her, and that paid off a lot for my parents."

"Have you talked to her ever since?"

"Anio."

"Well here's a good time." She said walking into the ice rink. 

"Krystal I can't talk to her she probably hates me." Sehun said trying to escape from Krystal's grasp.

"She probably should, but she doesn't." A voice said. Krystal let go of Sehun causing him to topple over. He landed infront of someone's feet. Sehun slowly looked up to see who's voice he heard. 

"Annyeong." Daeun waved down. Sehun was at a loss for words.

"Uh... Hehe... Annyeong."

"Why the hell didn't you tell me my dad ing bribed you." Daeun pushed him.

"It was a rough time. I guess since we haven't been meeting up for a while it wouldn't be so bad. Plus I had to deal with a lot. I'm still working, last year was hectic. I had family members lose their members of their family and I had to be there. That caused me to miss a lot of our dates and anniversaries. So I thought-"

"What did you think? Did why dad tell you all those reasons? Sehun I loved you and you left. I didnt care as long as you were mine." She said with her eyes burning wanting to let out tears.

"He did actually and you can say I agreed with them. The money made my parents happy since it took a lot of stress off of them, I'm sorry Daeun I loved you and I don't know if I still do, it's been a year and I couldn't stop thinking about you." He sighed, "Then I met this girl, I thought she was the one, it seemed like I fell in love with. But she ended up being my brothers." Sehun chuckled at himself remembering his ignorance, "But my family comes before anyone." He looked over to Krystal and smiled, "both my families."

Krystal wiped away a single tear, staring at the ex couple. Her phone vibrated.

K-y dancer: you are so emotional.

Krystal looked around and found the source of the message.

She secretly hates me: did you stalk us?

Kai looked up at her and tilted his head and raised his eye brows.

K-y Dancer: I was simply walking and It so happened you guys were in front of me. Then I followed you! ^_^ Text Taeminnie, ask him where is he at, He's mad because I made him do the photoshoot instead of me.

She rolled her eyes but asked texted him anyways. soon after she got a text.

T-y Dancer: currently STILL doing the photoshoot I DID NOT sign up for. Please stab Jongin with an ice skate. -__-

Krystal was about to respond until she heard a serious question.

"Sehun do you still love me? Or have you officially moved on. Because I know I haven't." Daeun confessed. A long silence came from Sehun. He looked around the rink and his eyes landed on a clock. His eyes widened, he checked his watch and then phone. 

Krystal looked over at his phone. Daeun turned her back trying to calm herself down. Krystal's face mimicked Sehun. Krystal whipped her head around and shouted "Kai! Here now!"

Kai quickly came over. "What's wrong?"

"Almost positive you have your car right?"

"Ne, Wae?";

"Drive Sehun to work, ASAP! It's 7:33."

"Bro how did you lose track of time?" Kai said running out the door with Sehun.

"Blame Jung!"

"What's so important about his job?"

"Well it isn't really the big per say, but we all love what he does." Krystal said walking over to borrow some skates.

"Wait so what does he do now? Last time I checked he was a waiter."

"Um on Saturdays he usually meets up with us before he goes to work. He has I think two jobs. He's a bartender and when Ajusshi needs him, Yoona's Appa's assistant." Krystal said grabbing the skates, "Wait how did you know he was a waiter. He just quit that job like last month."

"I saw him at the restaurant and he was talking to some girl, and was laughing. I guess I got mad a nd left. Why does he work so much?"

"You know Sehun always coming off with that snotty prince like personality. Oh and I remember he told Kai he saw you one day. I think he was talking to Taeyeon."

"Oh yeah."

"Well he is very snotty, he is not a snotty prince. He is hands down the kindest son in the world. He works two jobs so he doesn't have to use his parents money."

"Omo... He still does that? I thought he stopped." Daeun said putting on her skates.

"Yup. He tries to play it cool but we all know he isn't a complete douche the rest of the students think he is." Krystal shrugged walking onto the ice.

Daeun just stood their holding onto the railing trying not to fall. Krystal on the other hand was skating perfectly. She did a simple spin and took a lap around the rink.

"Krystal, are you still skating?"

"Nope, just for fun now. I'm going into design so have to put this off. But let's not talk about me, let's enjoy our day."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Sehun, next time you're late you're fired." His manager scolded him.

"Ne."

"Now go back to work, I don't like yelling at my best workers. Plus it's almost 9:30"

Sehun quickly went back to work. It was dark and that's when all the people started to pile in. A lot came to party, and a lot came to watch Sehun. While making the drinks he would do tricks. But mainly since it was a hot young college student wearing a white button down. He would attract the attention to a lot of girls.

"Sehun Oppa what time do you get off of work?" A girl said sitting down at the bar wearing a really right revealing crop top and shorts.

"Um, late." Sehun looked her up and down with annoyance, "Noona."

"Come on Sehun ah, it's only two years."

"Yeah, as much as I love my Noonas," he poured the drink into the glasses, "I don't go for desperate ones." Sehun smiles sliding her drink towards her.

"That will be 5 thousand won."

She smiled and put 10 thousand in his shirt pocket patted his chest. "Keep the change." she looked at him then looked down at her s then back at him.

"He is not a e you !" A girl yelled at her.

"What did you just call me?" She turned around.

"S-L-U-T. Where did you go to school? Never heard that word before?" Sehuns eyes widened. 'Daeun.' He hopped over the bar, hoping nothing would happen.

"Oh so you think I can't get him and you can? Please I can get him by the end of the night." That was enough for Daeun. A guy passed by holding a drink and Daeun grabbed it from his hands and splashed the drink on the girls face.

"You little !" She threw the content of her cup at her and missed and the person behind her. "OMO!"

The girls quietly stared at Sehun's see through shirt now. But he didn't care since he has nothing to show but his abs. Even after the drink throwing Daeun still continued the conversation even though Krystal ran in after her, but stopped and started to wipe Sehun's shirt.

"Sehun yah, so unprofessional, if you're going to get your shirt wet you have to get all of it next time!" Krystal teased as she was wiping off his shirt.

"Soojung people are staring."

"So? I know you're not mine, someone has ownership." Their attention was driven back to Daeun.

"Oh please like you can get a hot college student, what are you? A freshman in highschool?"

" I am in first year college, but thanks I look young! What year are you in? Your last year or have you graduated already? And I had him ok."

"Wow, past tense, HAD! And I can see why he dumped you." The girl sized her.

"That tears it!" Daeun was about to lunge at her but Sehun wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her away.

"N hyung can you tell sir that I'm dealing with a some trouble outside if he looks for me."

"OK!" N gave him a thumbs up.

"I am so not trouble! What are you talking about!" Daeun yelled while Sehun put her down outside.

"What are you doing here? You can get me fired!"

"Well I wasn't trying to! That just got in my way."

"Ok then why are you here?"

"Listen, I don't care what my dad says, for the like seven months I have always wondered why, and now I know and I don't want to lose what we had. And..." Daeun began laughing and pointed behind Sehun, "I'm sorry, Soojung and Jongin are making really creepy faces right now."

Sehun turned around and found the pair staring at them with smiling demonic looking faces.

"Seriously Kai, did you follow us?"

"Anio, Hakyeon hyung told me Ravi was coming the club for his birthday, I haven't seen him for a while so I said let's go. I promise this was just a coincident!"

"Ne, I saw him pulling in and when he saw me he saw me he was so shocked." Krystal added on, "Anyways, have fun, we will be inside."

"Do you think they'll make up?" Kai asked.

"Dude, her dad is a superpower, how the hell are they going to date without him knowing?" Krystal said back.

"Hey pretty lady wanna dance?" A guy walked up to Krystal. A guy neither of them wanted to see.

"Hyuk? Are you drunk? It's only like nine."

"You ask to many questions, now come one lets dance!" He said reaching out for her hand.

"How about no?" Kai stepped in.

"Who are you?"

"I'm-"

"He is my boyfriend so can you please." Krystal said grabbing onto Kai's arm and walking away.

"I'm your boyfriend now?"

"Of course not. Listen I have to go, Yoona might freak that I'm not home yet." Krystal said walking out of the club.

Kai stared at Krystal's back as she left, "I've known you for I don't know thirteen years, yet you still confuse me."

"KAI!" Ravi and N shouted from the bar.

"Hyung! Long time no see!" Kai spent the night with two of his good friends and making sure he doesnt drink.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Luhan, how did you break up with Chorong?" Yoona looked away from the TV screen to look at her boyfriend's face.

"Why dou you suddenly ask?" Luhan said not taking his eyes off the TV.

"Well you never how you did. All you did tell me is you broke up with her the day I got to China." Yoona yawned, "Did you love her?"

Luhan thought hard about that question, then looked down at Yoona's tired face, "You're tired go to sleep."

"Tell me first."

"Fine. I met with her before I went to the airport and then I told her I want to end the relationship, then I drove away to the airport."

"You are so heartless." Yoona lazily slapped his arm.

"No I'm not."

"Ne."

Anio."

"Ne~"

"Ani- No NO!"

"Shut up I can hear you from outside." Krystal complained.

"Where have you been you lady?" Yoona questioned her without getting up.

"I have beentrying to reunite a couple."

"Who?" Luhan and Yoona asked.

"Sehun and Daeun."

"AW! I loved Daeun! She made Sehun so happy! To bad her appa is a meany head." Yoona said rolling off the couch and landing on the fluffy rug and contiunued to roll.

"I question your sanity." Luhan shook his head while watching Yoona roll around the floor, "Anyways, how did it go?"

"Well everytime the speak Sehun is the calm one. And when I left them just now Sehun carried her out of the club he works at because she almost got into a fight with a hooker like girl." Krystal paused because she got a text from Kai, "Aw!!!! They're kissing!!!!!" Krystal jumped up and down looking at the photo Kai sent her, "I'm going to sleep! Luhan," Krystal gave him a face, "go home." 

"Yeah you should leave. Lock the door on your way out ok?"

"Yes ma'am." Luhan hugged Yoona and left.

"I wonder what would of happened if I didnt go to China..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Naega neol wonhago itdan malya
 
"Where is that coming from."Naeun looked around the SM building. She stayed with Super Junior and Luna and Amber who were practicing but she went a walked around the building.
 
Naega neol bureugo itdan malya
 
"Hello? Myungsoo is that you?" She opened the door of a studio room and saw someone lying down on the couch singing. His eyes were shut but he was singing his heart out.
 
Nae soneul jaba Nae Soneul jaba
Irheobeorikka duryeopjanha
 
"Who is that... It sounds like Myungsoo's voice when I first heard it."
 
The singing stopped and Naeun paniced and ran to the hall on the left and hid behind that wall.
 
"Who's there?" The voice rang around the hall. The foot steps began walking in Naeun's direction. She began to panic again but it was cut off by a different voice. 
 
"Yah! Taemin let's go home it's late." Eunhyuk's voice echoed in the halls.
 
'Taemin.' Her eyes widened. 'Taemin knows the song, impossible... that does not make sense...'
 
"Ne hyung..."
 
"What are you doing? Plus I told you to go to the dance room once you finished the photoshoot."
 
"I thought i heard someone. And I just about ten minutes ago, Amber's lasted a bit longer then expected because..."
 
Just like that their voices faded away. Naeun who was still confused stared into space trying to think about what just happened. Her phone rang.
 
"Yoboseyo? Myungsoo? Oh ok, I will just get a ride with Luna."

THIS WAS mostly a side ship, Boring chapter, yeah, Just like a filler chapter. I will admit, on the 18th when I update. The next chapter, I cried while writting it.  But from here on out will hopefully be a bit more interesting. ThIs was probably the most boring chapter and shortest. Sorry dont hate me! do you guys read my author notes? Anyways um I probably will update either on the 17th or Changmin's birthday. AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY RAPPER RAVIII!!!!! Anyways again please comment and subscribe! (Sorry for any mistakes!)