Hospital Part 2: All knowing Taemin

Not Your Average Relationship

Two weeks later

Everyone from the family was in the dance studio, almost everyone. Things have slowly gotten back to normal, but a change in routine. They would take turns visiting Taemin at the hospital to see how he was doing. Naeun would visit everyday. Kai did his best to avoid Krystal. It was his last day in Korea till he had to return to Japan.

Luhan and Yoona were talking to each other like normal friends now and even though the two didn't see it Chorong would always give them the dirtiest looks and everyone else would notice. Both were currently learning the steps to TVXQ's new song Spellbound.

"OK am I the only one who feels sketchy about Chorong?" Kai asked the group so the two deers didnt hear them. Amber nodded, "Yeah, I dont believe her cute innocent act, now that Luhan and Yoona are speaking now, Chorong looks like she's about to raise hell."

"What I find weird is that Yoona broke up with him, and he imidiately went back with Chorong, but that's not the extremely weird part, why would Yoona be upset if she says she has no feelings?" Kris put out there crossing his arms staring at the eight SoShi members.

"YoonaFoundALetterThatChorongDroppedAndItWasntJustanyLetterItWasAsuicideLetter,ItookAPictureOfIt." Lay quickly admitted and pulled out his phone.

"Way to go idiot." Yuri whacked his arm, as everyone looked over and read it.

"What's going on over there?" Yoona asked just in time for everyone to read it.

"Nothing, we were feeling sad so we were watching a video of Suho crying." Sungmin lied. Both just nodded and continued to dance.

"Isnt that such a coincident thatshe so happened to drop that letter, in our theatre, in front of Yoona and not being able to hear Yoona say her name?" Sooyoung wondered in a sarcastic voice.

"There has to be an explanation for this." Jonghyun stated.

"Crap I forgot! I'm going to go to the airport early." Kai said in dissapointment.

"Aw, bye Kai." One by one they gave him a hug. Luckily Krystal was at her ice skating practice so she wasn't there.

"Annyeong!"

Once Kai got into his car he drove away from the building and passed the airport. He was heading for the hospital.

He carefully opened the door to Taemin's room even though it wouldn't make a difference. He sat on the chair next to the bed. Kai stared at Taemin's bandaged head, than to his floppy hand, to his lifeless face.

"I'm heading back to Japan Taeminnie." He smiled.

"For the first time, when I talk you have no comeback. You have nothing to say to me... I miss that." He paused, "When I pictured coming back to Korea I wasn't imagining it to be like this, I was imagining it to be a year not a month, and because my training is over and not because some idiot shot my best friend."

"I want you, to be awake by the time I return in eleven months ok Taemin?" Kai's voice cracked,

"Can you please promise me that you will be awake by the time I come back. Please promise me." Kai cried silently, listening to the machine beeping.

"I'll see you soon alright. Annyeong." He waved at him hoping in his mind he would so how wave back.

Kai opened the door and heard voices from outside the room. He couldn't be seen by people since he told them that he was going straight to the airport so he ran into the closet and peeked through the crack of it.

"Taeminnie, how are you?" He saw Krystal walking inside and sitting in the seat he was just in.

"I don't have a lot of time alright, I have a competition soon and Yuna unnie is waiting for me. We never got some alone time..."

"Taemin, can you please tell me, give me a hint or something on how you found out about my dad. I know I have had a bunch of time to ask you but you have been busy and so have I, then this happened... Kai left again without speaking a word to me and I wish he just gave me time to explain that yes I still love him, but I knew that Minhyuk was my Appa's option."


She paused wiping her tears, "I wanted to get to know him, I wanted to see who my Appa wanted me to marry. His appa's powerful so of course Appa wants to merge. You were right I was ignorant and careless about hanging around Minhyuk, I let Kai slip away and he thinks I wouldn't pick him any day." Kai let out a loud sigh hearing her sad voice.

"Who's there?" Krystal shot up from her seat, "is someone in there?"

' !' Kai covered his mouth not letting himself breathe. She came close and turned the door handle.

"Krystal we have to go or you will be late~! " Yuna sang opening the door to Taemin's room.

"Oh ne... I thought I heard something."

"It's fine, annyeong Taemin." Yuna smiled at the motionless body, "I hope his dancing is still perfection when he wakes up."

"So do I." Krystal said looking back at him for the last time.

As soon as the room was empty Kai came out of the closet. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me that Minhyuk was a marriage option. Why wasn't I a marriage option?!" He asked himself feeling offended, "Mr. Jung loves me! How was I not a marriage option... He probably thought he was more fit to be one, I guess I will letthem be."

"I am going to be late for my flight. We are talking about this when you wake up." He scolded Taemin who could not respond.

'Young confused souls, silly children... Everyone coming to me to talk... I wonder how I can answer them... I'm gonna take a nap. Or am I already napping... Eh I need sleep'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 month later 

Everybody met up at Yuri's house again but this time with TVXQ and Boa.

"All you losers have been boring lately." Changmin complained, "I know Taemin isn't up yet but it been like seven, eight weeks, I suggest family bowling!"

"Can't disagree we have been dead," Luna agreed and Sulli continued, "All in favor!?" 

"I!" The family sang.

"To the bowling alley!" Yunho cheered.

 

After they arrived and received their bowling shoes they gathered around Kangin.

"Alright ten people per team. I'm not playing."

"But that would be three groups of ten and one group of nine." Sehun said after Kangin finished. 

"That's correct, Sehun no more freaky math genius. Kapeesh?" 

Sehun rolled his eyes but agreed. "Ok Team Captains: Krystal, Kyungsoo, Sooyoung, Yunho. Come get your team list."

"YAH! Seo baby and are in a group with boys!" She looked over the list again, "and we are with Chanyeol. We're going to lose!" Taeyeon yelled at Kangin.

"Yah, at least you're not in a group full of nineteen year olds!" Changmin complained.

"Stop complaining Oppa, we have Sica and Fany, we are sure to lose!" Yoona shot at him.

"No we have Kris, Lay, Xiumin and Luhan! We can win!" Yuri said happily.

"es bow down! We have Lee Sooman!!" Yunho shouted as his team cheered as Sooman came running in.

"Yeah. Taeyeon I'm joining you, Jinki switch with me." Boa announced. But Yunho didn't care he continued to jump around with his group.

"Isn't he like a pro bowler?" Sooyoung asked her team. 

"Don't worry sweetheart, With Xiuhan, we'll win." Luhan wrapped his arms around the two shikshins shoulders. They both laughed at his cockiness.

"I'm hurt, what happened to Hunhan?" Sehun walked up to him.

"Shut up vegetable, you betrayed me when you went to Changmin's team! I don't need you anymore on my team, I got good bowlers," he motioned to the two girls his arms were around, they both made piece signs to Sehun, "then we have Fany and Sica Noona, who are secretly good and pretend they just to shock people." Everyone in his group nodded in agreement.

Team 1

-Krystal, Naeun, Sulli, Sehun, Luna, Amber, Tao, Changmin, Ryewook

Team 2

-D.O., Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Onew, Minho, Boa

Team 3

-Sooyoung, Yoona, Luhan, Yuri, Siwon, Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Jessica, Tiffany

Team 4 

-Yunho, Boa, Sooman, Heechul, Donghae, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Sunny, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Onew

"I'm up first, peasants back away!" Sooyoung threw Luhan's arm off her shoulder and ran towards the bowling balls.

"Hey~!" He kept his arm around Yoona. She rolled her eyes and pushed him away.

Little did they know, someone was taking pictures of them. "Come on... Do more skinship..."

 

"Alright losers pay." Sooman picked up a bowling ball and was about to bowl until Sooyoung go into the way.

"Yah, Ajusshi! I said I'm first!" She threw the ball and knocked down seven pins, then knocked down two more, "Aish, that one pin."

"Unnie, can you bowl for me?" Krystal begged Amber.

"Just roll it, not that hard."

"Amber there is a reason why she's an ice skater." Changmin bent down to their level and intruded on their conversation. Krystal grabbed a bowling ball and rolled it, ending up into the gutters. She held her hands up and smiled at the family who were clapping for her, "Still better than Chanyeol!" Baekhyun cheered.

"Im going to show you young people how we bowl." Sooman walked up to the lane and threw the ball recieving a strike, "Get on my level." His team oooed the other teams as they glared at the team full of Seniors. It was D.O.'s turn to bowl causing them all to chant

"Do Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo!" He too recieved a strike.

D.O. held his arms out , "I win, buy me food!"

"Yah! It isnt even close to being over you punk!" Donghae shouted. Jessica rolled her eyes at her competitive boyfriend, "Calm down!"

"Alright Tiffany you're up!" Sooyoung's team cheered.

An hour past and the game became pretty intense. The owner of the bowling alley opened three more lanes so each team can roll at the same time as Kangin still kept score.

Yoona was up against Tao, Jonghyun and Sunny. "Soonkyu , if you fail I will not accept you as my niece!" Sooman threatened.

"Yah ajusshi! Dont be like that!" Sunny gave him a face, "We are first anyways."

"Ne, but Sooyoung's team is at a close second I cannot let her win. She emptied my wallet last time I lost to her." Kyuhyun stated.

The four players went up, "Let's go Kung Fu Panda!"Krystal's Team cheered, who were currently in last place due to Ryewook's, Krystal's and Naeun's lack of expirence in bowling. 

"Let's go song boyfriend!" Taeyeon cheered on Jonghyun and recieved a text message a minute later, "Alright, who texted Leeteuk about me calling Jonghyun my song boyfriend?"

Heechul slowly slid down his chair while smirking. "Well you!"

"Taeyeon language." Sooman turned to her.

"We are competing, you cant tell me what to do!"

"After they go lets take a break."

"Let's go Yoong!" Luhan, Tiffany and Yuri cheered. The four went at the same time.

"STRIKE! IT LOSERS!" Yoona screamed running back to her group giving Luhan a hug then went to Sooyoung and Tiffany. "Are you sure they broke up?"Kris asked Jessica.

"Yup."

"I missed one damn pin!" Tao whined.

"At least you hit pins." Changmin and Sehun narrowed their eyes to Krystal and Naeun who were avoiding their gaze.

"Striiiiiiiiiiiikeee~!" Jonghyun sang with his powerful voice.

"Soonkyu Tao did better than you!" Onew scolded her.

"By one pin!" Sunny hissed back at Onew.

"Alright break time!"

Everybody roamed the bowling alley while some continued to practice. Yoona and Luhan were walking around having normal conversations until Luhan brought up their break up.

"hey, remember how you know, you broke up with me like three months ago?"

"Ne... I remember." Yoona replied slowly nodding her head.

"Who is the other guy?"

"What other guy?" Yoona said with a completely confused look on her face. She had completely forgot about the excuse she gave Luhan when she broke up with him.

'Gotcha.' He thought and smiled to himself.

"You know the one you said you loved instead of me and the one you cheated with while I was in China." Luhan dug his nails in his palm and fake smiled just thinking about it, "Because you never really told me who it was."

"Oh, uh you don't know him." Yoona panicked.

"Why arent you with hiim since you know, you love him and all." Luhan threw at her.

"Age difference...?" She said in an uneasy voice.

"You're turning twenty one, I dont think age is a big deal here."

"He's underage..." Yoona Shurgged.

"One last quesiton. Why are you still lying?" Luhan raised an eyebrow staring into Yoona's eyes.

"I'm not lying." Her voice squeaked.

"Yes. You are." He said in a serious voice.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Yoona turned away and walked towards Seohyun.

"You sit on a throne of lies!"

"I cant hear you!"

"I know you're lying... But what's your reason for lying?" Luhan stared at the back of Yoona's head as she walked away.

Another hour pasted

"Ajusshi team wins!!!" Yunho's group spun around in circles celebrating.

"We could of won if Kris didn't get a gutter ball." Xiumin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, this happened last time hyung!" Lay yelled at him.

"Alright family, we have one last roll left, Boa you do it."

"Wae?"

"Well like I said we have on roll left so take it." Yunho smiled and handed the bowling ball to her.

"Ok then!" She shrugged taking the ball. She stuck her fingers inside the holes but couldn't for one.

"There is something in here..." She stuck her index finger inside to get it out, and dropped the bowling ball when she realized what she just retrieved. In her hands was a beautiful diamond ring. She heard gasps and squeals and turned around and saw Yunho on one knee smiling at her.

"Boa, will you marry Changmin?"

"Oh my god ye- wait what?" Boa stopped mid sentence. Yunho and everyone started laughing.

"Just kidding who would want to marry Changmin."

"YAH!" Changmin took off his bowling show and threw it at his hyung.

"IM PROPOSING!" Yunho threw it back.

"HURRY UP SO UNNIE CAN SAY YES!" Yuri spoke up for her sister.

"Boa, will marry me. And nobody else but me?"

"Yes! I will marry you!"

"She got that something!" Changmin smiled and whispered the first line of their song while snapping his fingers.

"SHE GOT THAT SOMETHING!" The family shouted the fan chant.

"She got that something!" He sang again.

"SHE GOT THAT SOMETHING!"

"She just a beautiful!" Changmin sang.

"HEY! HEY!"

"She just a beautiful!"

"HEY! HEY!"

"SSSSSHHHH!" The manager came over to them.

"Watch out!" Changmin smiled. Causing everyone to laugh.

"You all are great but get out!"

"Alright ajumma, we'll see you next month!" Kyuhyun waved.

"Anio, all of you are banned."

"You told them that three months ago." Sooman stated walking out of the door.

"And the month before that." Hyoyeon shrugged skipping behind Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"Twice, in the month of September." Luna said hooking onto Chen. 

"And many many times before that."Minho said leading his sad sisters through the door. They really did not want to pay for Sooman's food including all the other team mates who ate like pigs.

"Come on let's go!" Jonghyun pushed them out of the door. Luhan and Yoona were bumping into each other seeing who can knock the other one over first. Jonghyun laughed at the sight. But he heard a camera shot and whipped his head. He looked at the direction of where the camera was pointed to. It was directed at Yoona and Luhan.

"Guys, go ahead I'll meet up with you guys."

"Alright Dino!" Amber and Chanyeol waved as did the rest of them as they drove off.

Jonghyun turned around and went towards the entrance of the bowling alley and stood next to a plant.

"IU. What are you doing? Why were you taking photos of Luhan and Yoona."

"How did you know?" She stood up from her position.

"I saw you taking a picture but you confirmed my theory, why are you taking pictures of them."

"It's a really long story." IU looked down.

"Did Hara, Suzy or Gyuri put you up to this?"

"Anio, nobody knows I'm doing this."

"Can I be the first one to know."

"I'm taking these pictures so I can break Chorong and Luhan up."

"Why would you do that? Aren't you her friend don't you know-"

"I have a confession... I know we haven't really talked since I joined Suzy's stupid little clique but I have been feeling really guilty about something."

"Which is?"

"That letter Yoona found was fake. Chorong had no intention of committing suicide, they used my knowledge of Yoona since we used to be friends, so they could find her weakness."

"Wait, so you're telling me all of you knew that Yoona would break up with Luhan after seeing that note. Then after that so how some way Luhan would go back to Chorong. Which indeed happened."

IU nodded her head. "That's why I needed pictures of Luhan and Yoona. Every knows they are on good terms now and that really pisses Chorong off- oh no." IU looked at her phone.

"Wae?"

"Chorong wants to meet up, Jonghyun please don't tell anybody, it's my fault I'll handle it myself. If my plan doesn't work out I'll call you."

"Arrasso... IU, are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Of course not, but it's worth a shot." She made a small smile and scurried along.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"I have known that he was going to propose for a while now." Yoona said happily.

"How long? Why didn't you tell me?! I deserved to know!" Yuri complained.

"I have known since-" she looked over at Luhan and held her breath for a second without breaking eye contact with him, "three months ago."

She looked looked down then back up at Yuri, she quickly caught on and changed the subject.

Luhan felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, he looked at the caller ID. He  sighed and rolled his eyes as he answered.

"What?"

"You're at the park with your so called family right?"

"Ne why?"

"I'm here I need to talk to you." She hung up. Luhan looked around and found her walking towards him.

"Speak of the devil." Lay announced.

"Yah, she's not a devil." Yoona reasoned who only saw innocence in Chorong.

"Oh no she's like satan in a female form." Kris shook his head, "Quick story time, she went on a rage when I told her Luhan went to visit his parents house and accused me of lying back when they dated in China."

"Luhan, what is this?" She showed a picture of Luhan and Yoona hugging in the bowling alley.

"Are you getting your friends to follow me?"

"Why did you hug her?"

"She made a strike, and what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that you're hugging your ex girlfriend."

"You were my ex girlfriend."

"And your current girlfriend. So treat me like it."

"Why don't you just be happy that I'm with you." He hissed at her with irritation in his voice.

"Aw, the not so happy couple is arguing! Chohan forever." Suho cheered sarcastically.

"Ok, are you don't talking, because if you are you can leave."

"No you're leaving with me." She grabbed his hand but he pulled it back.

"No, sorry we are celebrating, family only so leave. Please."

"Please~!" Shindong sang in a low note and held it out as the others continued.

"Please~!" Kangin also sang a little higher.

"Please~!" Jonghyun joined in.

"Please~!" Taeyeon went higher.

"Please~!" Tiffany sang.

"Please~! Jessica went high.

"Pleaseee~!" Changmin went the highest then became the conductor and did the "cutoff" sign.

The family and the people in the park around them applauded the sudden acapella.

"You guys are so mean." Yoona shook her head and laughed. Chorong stormed off without Luhan.

"God bless you all!"

"Why are you still with her?"

"I don't know. I just can't break up with her."

"Luhan can I talk to you." Yoona stood up and and grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled him behind a tree.

"Luhan maybe we should end this friendship, it's getting in the way of yours and Chorong's relationship."

"Yoona, you are the only reason I'm in this relationship. We just got back on good terms."

"I'm getting in the way of your relationship."

"I'll break up with her than."

"ANIO! No don't!"

"Why are you so persistent in me continuing to date her?"

"Just don't break up with her."

"It's not like she's going to die."

Yoona remained silent, "What would happen if it did happen?"

"Is she suicidal?"

"A-Anio."

"Is that the reason you broke up with me?"

"No."

"You're lying again! Is that the reason you broke up with me?!" He yelled.

"NO! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NO! I LEFT YOU BECAUSE I DONT LOVE YOU!"

Hearing those words again after three months they still stung just as much as the first time she said it.

"Listen, this is supposed to be a happy time, celebrating Yunho Oppa's and Boa unnie's engagement. So can we please not talk about us." She pressed her hand against her forehead. "Tell them I'll be back, I'm just going to do something." She said pulling her keys out of her bag and walked towards her car.

"Yoona, I'm sorry."

"There's no need to apologize." She shook her head not looking back.

She drove towards the hospital and went to Taemin's room. 

"Aigoo Taemin, when are you going to wake up." She sat on the edge of his bed. They had removed the bandages from his head so his hair was free.

"You missed out on a lot today, we went bowling and Ajusshi won." She his hair. 

"I want to tell him the truth, but I can't. I know you can here me, I just wish you could speak to me. You know Naeun-ah is waiting for you right. She comes by every single day hopinig that you would be awake." She said staring at his pale face. She quickly stood up and dropped her bag. She covered her smiling mouth as she realized that the corner of his mouth went up slightly.

"Did you- did you just-" She quickly left the room and went to the nearest Doctor.

"Excuse me I have a question!" She tapped on the doctors shoulder.

"Ne Yoona?" Jo Kwon smiled.

"Oh wow ok its you! What would it mean if somone is in a coma, and their lip slightly goes up as if he found something slightly amusing?"

"We know he is recovering so that a small sign that their is consciousness in the patient, is there anything you said or did that caused it?"

"Uhh... I was his head and then I mentioned Naeun."

'I wonder how long I have been in this so called coma... Seriously though why is everyone coming to me with their issues, can they not see I am here because I dont want to listen to them. First Kai nad Krystal,than Yoona and Luhan like reallly. I am not a therapist... WOAH! am I tired Dreamland time!'

 

"Guys!" Yoona ran back to their spot in the park. It was nearly sundown and they were just relaxing. Yoona was so excited she was grabbed Luhan's arms and jumped up in excitement .

"Wae? What happened?" Donghae asked looking at the hyper girl.

"I went to visit Taeminnie and he showed a slight sign of conciousness! All we know is that he will wake up!"

"OMO! That's great!" Naeun and Krystal hugged each other, happy to know that he will wake up. Everyone just knew they could go to sleep a little happier tonight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
"Unnie, I have a question." Seohyun asked Yuri. They were currently roaming the halls since they just got back from getting their coffee. It was the end of the day and they were just going to wait till everyone finished with their classes. Plus they were meeting Yoona there as well.
 
"What is it?" Yuri said taking a sip from her coffee.
 
"I was just wondering-wait sh." She held her hand in front of Yuri when she heard a voice.
 
"This damn needs to stay away from my boyfriend." They saw Chorong on her phone, "By the end of the day I'll find a way to ruin her image." Yuri heard enough of her voice, nobody talked about her best friend/cousin like that. She walked up to her and threw Chorong's phone to the ground. She was always the aggressive one in Girls Generation next to Tiffany, Sooyoung and Sunny. 
 
"Excuse you!" Chorong sassed Yuri.
 
"No! Excuse you ! What are you going to do to Yoona?" Yuri snapped.
 
Chorong just gave her a fake smile and said, "Nothing." Yuri pushed her to wall pinning her.
 
"UNNIE!" Seohyun screamed. People were looking out of their classrooms seeing what was going on. Seohyun knew she couldnt stop Yuri so she ran to all of the families classes.
 
"I am going to ask you one more time. What are you going to do with Yoona?"
 
"I'm going to reveal what a true fake she is."
 
"The only fake here is you. Were you even going to commit suicide?"
 
Nobody was in earshot to hear her, "Of course not. Yoona's stupid enough to believe it."
 
"Well it just shows what a desperate little girl you are. Dont take things that arent yours." Yuri let go of her.
 
"Not unless they were rightfully mine in the first place. All of you are fake plastic ." 
 
Whoops. There goes Yuri's temper. She took her coffee and splashed it on Chorong. By doing that Chorong slapped her cheek. Yuri came back at her and back handed her and gave her a good -slap. A crowd already formed around them. Yuri grabbed a hand full of Chorong's hair and slapped her again while Chorong clawed at her. Yuri was about to go in for another slap when she was lifted up from the ground while Chorong was being held back by Luhan.
 
"Let go of me Minho! I am going to kill that !" Yuri growled struggling to get out of Minho's grip. 
 
"What the hell did you do Chorong?!" Luhan let go of her.
 
"Why are you assuming I did something! She just came at me for dating her cousins ex!" She said really loud so everyone heard. 
 
"You ing liar!" Yuri screamed from down the hall. A door closed and everyone turned and found Yoona confused. She saw a distraught looking Chorong, a pissed of Yuri and an irritated Luhan.
 
"What is going on? What happened?"
 
"You happened." Chorong said crying and ran off to the bathroom. Luhan began to walk towards Yoona.
 
"DONT! Dont come near me." She said in a serious voice, it hurt to see her like this. but he didnt know why she was already stressed out. "Stay away from me, I have enough and you have done enough." She shook her head looking Luhan straight in the eye.
 
She took it that Yuri was the reason for Chorong's appearance. All eyes were on her and silent. She quickly walked over to Yuri and Seohyun and pulled their hands.
 
"Tell the girls to meet me in the theatre. ASAP." She told Minho. When they got their she glared at Yuri, "What the hell Yul! What are you doing?"
 
"She faked that letter. She told me right to my face. She is a liar!"
 
"Yuri is telling the truth." IU stepped into the theatre with Jonghyun right behind her.
 

HELLO!!!! Mostly Luyoon! Heads up Kaistal is coming later in the story. Trust me its going to be this whole big thing and stuff, I think most of next chapter is of Luyoon and Taeun. But Chorong's inner came out! Yuri is Kickass. I enjoyed writing the bowling scenes. I ship Boa and Yunho so much I have to marry them off. I wanted to finish this by midnight but I finished at 9! I think this is my second or third longest chapter. Good news! Next week is my last week than I have spring break! So i will probably update a whole crap load that week probably. Anyways I hate to restrict you from commenting but if you have any theories keep them to yourself till proven correct. Anyways comment and subscribe!!! 

 

Sorry if it was a sloppy chapter -_-