Symptoms

Not Your Average Relationship
tumblr_mukzmmvu6h1qb5rxfo1_500.gif
 
"I'm sorry hold on, but this doesn't make sense. Why don't they want me anywhere near you?" Naeun lightly pushed him away. 
 
"I don't know... They think I might hurt you, but I've missed you." Myungsoo grabbed her hands, "Can we start again, pick up where we left off?"
 
"Yes- I mean no not yet. I have not received my full memory so it will be weird. But I will trust you on what you say. Let's just keep this between us alright." She looked him in the eye.
 
"Anything for you." Myungsoo smiled genuinely or what she thought was genuine.
 
"I have to go. Suho Oppa and Eunji Unnie are here already." Naeun walked off. When she was out of hearing zone he screamed, "FINALLY! WHOO!" He jumped up doing a little dance, he turned and looked down the other hall. "Taemin why don't you come out now." He called in a mocking tone.
 
"Hey buddy, I just wanna thank you-" Myungsoo was cut off by Taemin's punch. 
 
"Looks like someone is bitter. It is so not my fault that-" Taemin punched him again and grabbed Myungsoo's collar, "What the hell were you thinking. That you could pass as me? HUH?"
 
"Now if we are going to fight can't leave any marks or else you know... I can tell Naeun what a bad person you are." Myungsoo shrugged and gave Taemin a smirk.
 
"Why the hell are you doing this?"
 
"I finally got her."
 
"I hope and pray she figures out it isn't you."
 
"Not unless I make her remember" Myungsoo paused and looked Taemin dead in the eye, "Wrong."
 
"That's it." Taemin went for a punch but his arms were grabbed by delicate hands.
 
"Taemin what the hell! You told us you wouldn't fight!" He turned and was facing his cousin and Taeyeon holding his arms."Yah! Get out of here." Sunny said to Myungsoo, "JIGEUM! NOW!" 
 
"My pleasure." He bowed to them like they were queens. The two short Noonas looked at Taemin with disappointment. "How many times did you hit him?"
 
"Twice."
 
"Did he hit you?"
 
"No." With disappointment still in Sunny's eyes she gave him a high five without removing the glare she was giving him. "What did he do this time?" Taeyeon stepped into the conversation.
 
"I was singing in the halls," He started.
 
"Like you usually do when the school is empty." Sunny nodded.
 
" Yeah and I guess Naeun heard, and remembered I wrote the song for her but she now thinks Myungsoo is me in her flashbacks."
 
Taeyeon and Sunny looked at each other then back at him, "You should of punched him harder!" Taeyeon said receiving a whack from Sunny. "I mean... No I mean it, that guy's a total ." Taeyeon said feeling Taemin's anger.
 
"Taeyeon! Look you promised your brother that you wouldn't physically get into a fight."
 
"Yeah and I also promised I would pass my English test. How did that work out? I english bad." Saying the last part in English to prove a point, "Anyways why are you two here?"
 
"Ajusshi told me you weren't home yet, Hyukjae Oppa is busy so he called us."
 
"I have a car. And I had class today."
 
"Tell him that not me. Just go home, and get ready your rehearsals start soon, I'm shocked you all are preforming without Key." Sunny gave him a look.
 
"Oh right. Our surprise performance at Naeun's and Sooyoung's party. Ok I'll be going I'll see you two tomorrow." He walked away from them still pissed off.
 
"What are we going to do with him?" Taeyeon crossed her arms. "He's heart broken and confused. He has to fix his own jacked up problems, because I sure as hell can't do anything about it."
 
"I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT NOONA!" Taemin yelled since he could hear their conversation. "ANY TIME TAEMINNIE! SARANGHAE!" Sunny yelled back.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
'Beep'
 
"Hey Kai, you and Hyoyeon haven't been meeting up with us. Where are you two? Are you guys ok, Naeun said you guys are ok now, just haven't told her why you two are MIA... Just call me back ok, I hope I see you later at the party." Krystal hung up the phone. 
 
"I cannot believe how hot it is today! 26 degrees!" Yoona said(A/N: I'm using Celsius :]) "It's February, and it's that hot, I find this a miracle." She said putting on her black high waisted shorts.
 
"I'm betting Siwon with no shirt but blazer again, Sooyoung will wear her really long socks we got her for Christmas, and most of the Exo members are going to wear matching suits." Krystal said applying mascara.
 
"Knowing Super junior I'm pretty sure they are coming in suits as well." 
 
"Let's go, we don't want to be late." Yoona said pulling Krystal along, "Do you know why Kai is allI dont know, not Kai lately?"
 
"No... Why do you always bring up Kai?" Krystal asked defensivly.
 
"Well for starters you just left him a voice mail."
 
"Someone else confessed to me earlier this week..." She said avoiding eye contact with Yoona.
 
"Who confessed to you?" Yoona stopped on the stairs and faced her.
 
"Yonghwa Oppa's best friend, Minhyuk. He is going to the party as well."
 
"Krys he's a third year."
 
"So? Kai is a second year, what's the difference?"
 
"The thing is we barely know Minhyuk."
 
"We barely knew Namjoo and then she started dating Jinki Oppa. And he's a Fourth year and she's a freshman."
 
"How long have you and Minhyuk known each other?"
 
"I met him three years ago, we are friends except he has feelings for me."
 
"So you would go for someone you have known for three years but not the one you have known for thirteen?"
 
"Maybe, I don't know." Krystal looked at her watch, "Let's go or we will be late.
 
"We are not done talking about this." Yoona said continuing to walk down the staircase.
 
"That's what they all say." Flipped her wavy hair.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Hey Kai, you haven't been meeting up with us. Where are you? Are you ok, Naeun said you are ok now, just haven't told her why you are MIA... Just call me back ok, I hope I see you later at the party."
 
Kai listened to his voicemail as put on a plain white shirt. "No feelings my ." Hyoyeon said leaning on the doorframe with Naeun leaning on the other side. Hyoyeon was all dressed up while Naeun was just wearing a plain dress.
 
"Why are the two of you here?" Kai rolled his eyes.
 
"Cant you just pretend to be happy like Unnie is?" Naeun motioned to Hyoyeon, "Seriously Oppa, I know you dont want to, I dont want you to. I dont want neither of you to do something you dont want to do but its for their buisness. Cant you at least be happy, it's my birthday and Sooyoung unnies. There's a party and my wish is for you to have."
 
"Naeun I love you, I know its your birthday but they are taking my dream, not only mine but noona's too." Kai said slipping on his black jacket. 
 
"Kai, we still have time to talk to them and get out of it so come on, put on a brave face," Hyoyeon said fixing his jacket, "And let's show them what we got." she she smirked and he reciprocated it. 
 
"Now come on dancing machines, I got a birthday to celebrate! Plus Krystal is bringing my outfit so lets go!" Naeun said putting her arms around both of them as they walked off smiling like a happy family should.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N:Had to have their outfits! Row1:Sunny,Stal,Yoong,Soo,Key,Taemin.Row2 Amber,Luna,Hyo,Yul,Seo,Fany.Row3 Yeol,Lay,Kai,Kris,Sehun.Row 4 Sulli,Naeun,Tae,Luhan,Minho,Jong.Row5 Chen,Tao,Xiumin,Eunji,Namjoo,Chorong.Row6 Hyukjae,Siwon,Wookie,Sungmin,Donghae,Kyu,ShinDong,Kangin,Heechul :] Sorry its something I like to have so I can visulaize how they look)
tumblr_n0nuqgrgmF1sdbrx2o1_500.jpg
 
Not many people were there yet since Super Junior was setting up the decorations with the workers. Super Junior were the only ones there when Kai, Naeun and Hyoyeon arrived. They looked around. "Wah... Place looks great. What time are you guys opening back up?" Hyoyeon asked a bartender.
 
"About an hour, I have been meaning to ask, did you want people who want to come clubbing in even though they aren't here for the party?" She asked.
 
"of course! If they want to go clubbing they shall! They can enjoy the performances too!" Hyoyeon clapped happily. Just then Krystal and Yoona came running in. "Naeun darling I have your clothes!" Krystal sang skipping happily towards her.
 
"Thank you so much for making this for me!" Naeun said hugging her. "No problem! I know you will love it! I just switched the pants to shorts because it is hot today." Naeun then went to the bathroom to go and change. 
 
"Now down since one of the birthday queens  has arrived with about half of the family!" Sooyoung posed at the entrance flipping her hair. "Hey! We are matching!" Sooyoung walked over to Yoona pointing back and forth at their denim vests.
 
"I try." Yoona shrugged and hugged her "Happy birthday! Look, Super Junior did wear suits. Krys I was right!" Yoona pointed at them.
 
"We wear them because we are cool." Eunhyuk said walking past the two fixing his tie.
 
"then you guys will remove your shirts like last year? Cross that, like every party you guys wear suits to?"
 
"You know you like this." Super junior lined up and patted their abs. 
 
"We are so not going to ask." Luna said walking in with Chanyeol,Amber,and Sehun rolling her eyes at the sight,"Where is Sulli and Minho?" 
 
"Sulli went to the bathroom and Minho is setting up on stage." Ryewook pointed.
 
"Where is the younger birthday girl?" Eunji said walking in with her brother. "Yah Eunji, I'm young still!" Sooyoung yelled.
 
"Ne unnie, but are you in your teens still?" Eunji responded, "Siwon Oppa not everyone enjoys looking at your abs, trust me I have seen better." she slapped his bare stomach heading over to the bathroom.
 
 
"This is why I have always loved her." Sooyoung nodded to herself. She turned and saw Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew enter. "Guys Minho is setting up on stage."
 
"Thanks! Happy birthday babe!" Jonghyun said heading for the stage, "Get a girlfriend Dino!"
 
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jonghyun cried.
 
Yoona then ran up to Sooyoung once again "Unnie are you preforming today?"
 
"Of course Yoona! I will use the choreography Taemin helped me learn! But who's going to be my partner Siwon can't dance for ." Sooyoung sighed.
 
"Yah, I can dance!" Siwon said putting his hands on his hips exposing his abs more.
 
"You can dance, but you don't know the choreography."
 
"Why not Taemin Oppa?" Naeun asked Sooyoung walking out of the bathroom.
 
"I would but he is very hard to convince." Sooyoung said, she looked Naeun up and down "Hey y!" She nudged her, "Hey y!" Naeun nudged back. Sooyoung's voice attracted attention of Taemin who was tossing his mic in the air. He saw Naeun's outfit and was shocked, she was exposing her stomach and showing off her long legs as did Sooyoung and Yoona but he was used to seeing them like that. Taemin had forgotten he threw his mic in the air and it landed on the floor with a loud thud. The sound brought him back to reality and he turned away fans pretended nothing had happened.
 
The girls new Taemin was looking at Naeun and they couldn't help but laugh. Everyone else came in. Krystal was looking for a lost Kai. She roamed around noticing that regular people are coming in to go clubbing. The DJ began playing songs and bringng out the strobe lights so it was hard for her to see.
 
"Jongin!" she called when she saw someone at the bar, "Where have you been four the past four days, why are you here everyone else is dancing. 
 
"Uh, not in the mood." Kai shrugged. This was unbelievable. Krystal crossed her arms in disbelief.
 
"You. Not in the mood for dancing? That is just like saying Taemin walks without doing a dance. And like Baekhyun not using eye liner. What's wrong?"
 
"My parents have settled that Noona and I are going to manage the company after college." He rolled his eyes.
 
"No, no way they cant do that to you two." Krystal objected.
 
"Guys there is a wonderful surprise on the stage so come on!" Yuri pulled everyone towards the stage. Krystal looked over her shoulder as Kai slowly got up to the stage.
 
There was a giant fake cake on the stage. It said happy birthday Sooyoung and Naeun.
 
"Aw but where's the real cake?" The two birthday girls pouted poking each others stomachs.
 
"Yah! You don't need cake when you have me!" Key said in the microphone as he popped out of the cake.
 
"OMO!" Sooyoung and Naeun screamed from surprise. Hyoyeon spat out her drink not knowing her brother came back, Kai just thought his brother turned into stripper popping out of the cake like that, "Why am I not surprised..."
 
"Key umma!" Girls Generation screamed with Sooyoung as they ran up on the stage and hugged him. 
 
"Oppa why didn't you tell me you were coming in?" Naeun crossed her arms.
 
"Please Naeun-ah." Key scoffed, "I have been here for a week, I have just been staying at Jonghyun's house. Everyone get off the stage SHINee has a surprise for the birthday girls! By the way I wanted to name this song 'Dead Serious' but they wouldnt let me." Key hopped out of the cake and pretty soon Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew were on the stage.
 
"SHINEE IS PERFORMING!" All heard a fangirl scream. After her announcement there were a lot of screaming girls in the area. Jonghyun began to sing causing girls to squeal.
 
"Singihan ani mwonga isanghan iriya hoksi byeongilji molla
On mome him jjuk ppajin chae ganuji motae"
 
"I motdoen jeungsang neoreul mannan hue saenggyeosseo kkaman bam na hollo nama"
 
(ne saenggak gadeuk chan nae bange)
 
"Amu geotdo motago neol geurimyeo jongil apa,"
 
Everyone sang with Key when he sang,
"Uimil al su eomneun mugwansimhan ne pyojeong sumi sumi sumi meomchwo."
 
"oh Chagaun nunbiche paein nae simjang jungsim gipsugi bein chae
I sangcheoreul mot gochimyeon jugeobeorilji
Dangjang michyeobeorilji eojjidoelji moreugesseo"
 
While Taemin was singing and dancing to this part his eyes never left Naeun's. Naeun was watching him preform, and she couldnt help but feel embarassed about him looking at her.
 
"Nal hwigameun neoran byeongi gipeo
Galsurok deo jichyeo yageun neobakke eobseo"
 
"Gatji motamyeon jugeobeorilji dangjang michyeobeorilji
Eojjidoelji moreugesseo yageun neobakke eobseo"
 
All of them were so happy that they were preforming. Donghae, Shin dong, Luna and Yoona were swaying back and forth holding each others hands. Luhan and Sehun were pretending to slow dance, Sooyoung was standing infront of the stage lip singing to their parts while the rest sang along with them.
 
Naeun could not help but see the emotion and passion they put into preforming, especially Taemin. She felt special because even though his focus was on her, he was still so in sync with the rest of s. Naeun felt like he was singing to her and only her.
 
Naeun came back to reality when Sooyoung grabbed her hands and started singing Taemin's part with him,
 
"Geotjabeul su eomneun yeolbyeong jinjeong sikil su eobseo"
 
While she was dancing with Sooyoung she could see Taemin looking at her while he was singing and she saw she was he was smiling. Naeun gave him a smile back.
 
'Is going back to Myungsoo a good idea... Maybe I should give Taemin a chance.' She thought then shook her head 'He probably doesn't have any feelings for me, probably sees me as a sister'
 
"Naeun, can I speak with you for a moment." Sunny tapped on her shoulder. 
 
"Of course." She walked to the bar with her but looked back at the stage. Taemin wasnt looking at her anymore. He was glaring at Sunny.
 
"Naeun, I havent told anyone about this but I went on campus yesterday and I over heard your conversation Myungsoo." Sunny confessed playing with her hands.
 
"Oh, you did... Unnie please dont tell anyone especially Taemin or Kai." Naeun begged.
 
"Naeun-ah I would not do that to you, but the reason I went to school was to get Taemin, and..." Sunny took a deep breath. "I didnt over hear you Taeminnie did and he's the one that told me." 
 
"Mot sal geoya na neol nochimyeon"
 
Naeun froze, "Did he tell Kai or Hyoyeon?"
 
"No, not yet. I suggest talking to my cousin." Sunny said fixing her jacket, "I have to go Sungmin is looking for me."
 
"Talk to me about what?" Taemin appeared out of nowhere. They were really close together since there was a lot of people. Someone bumped into Naeun pressing her closer to Taemin. He held onto her waist so she wouldnt lose her balance. 'OMO! Eottoke we're so close!' Naeun kept looking around avoiding eye contact.

"Naeun?"She slowly moved her head to face. Taemin ried to hold in his laugh because of the nervous face she was making. She nervously smiled and did a little wave, "Hehe... Annyeong." 

"Son Naeun, what do you need to talk to me about?"

'Damn it he's hot.'Why does life hate me!'

"Let's talk about life. How is your life?What was the actual title of the song you guys were singing?"

"Symptoms, Jonghyun hyung wrote it."

"Uh Oppa, you can let go of me now." Naeun said just realizing he was still holding her. "Oh right sorr- aigoo." He sighed when he saw who entered the door.

"What is it?"Naeun asked. "Who invited Chorong, and Yoon So Hee?" Taemin said. "I did. I told Chorong she can bring anyone she likes."

"You do know Chorong is Luhan's ex right?" He asked and she shook her head. "Why is there a problem?" This time he nodded his head. "Especially with Sohee."

"Wae?"

"Yoona and Krystal hate Sohee-"

"But doesnt Kai oppa hate Minhyuk? he's here."

".Wait, why are they playing Genie?" Taemin wondered looking around.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On the other side of the club the four dancers of Girls Generation are dancing to Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson. There was a crowd of people surrounding them watching them dance. They were so in sync and having fun. When they were all done dancing there was a loud applause and you could hear Minho, Eunhyuk, Luhan and Siwon cheering, "We're dating them! So stop looking at their abs!" 

"Everybody let's have some fun now shall we!" The masked DJ said on the stage, "DANCE BATTLE!"

"Alright es bow down! It's my turn!" Key yelled strutting his way to the middle of the dance floor. "DJ! PUT IT BACK ON!" He whipped his hand in the air. Tiffany was cheering the loudest in english, "Werk Kibum WERK!" Then Genie began to play and he danced perfectly to the music. Tiffany ran on the dance floor and began dancing with him. When the song ended they cheers continued. "Alright who's next?" The DJ asked. "They are!" Krystal pointed to Lay, Kai and Hyoyeon. "Come on Kai, dance while you can." Krystal told him and smiled. When they got to the middle Cocorota began playing.

"GO Y!"

"GET IT!" People were screaming in the crowd. When the three dancers started clapping the whole club clapped with them. The song came to an end and the club screamed all together, "COCOROTA!" Taemin and Naeun finally decided to see what was happening. "Dance battle?" Taemin asked Yoona. "Dance battle." She confirmed, Yoona and Krystal's attention was cut off by a face. A face they both hated, "Yoon Sohee." Sohee turned and faced them and gave them a smirk. "Next dance battle!" the song started and Krystal, Luna, Amber and Sulli all looked at each other. Krystal looked across the room where Sohee was, she knew Sohee was going to try to steal this song. Krystal and Sohee both ran to the middle of the dance floor but Krystal got there a second faster. They were face to face and Krystal began singing along.

"Annyeong han boen jjumeun nal deureobwatgetjji Neoui sarangni."

Krsytal did a little wave when she sang 'Annyeong' and smirked. "OOOHHH!" the crowd 'oooooed', "TENSION!" Kai screamed even though he knew why. Amber, Luna and Sulli came behind her and start dancing with her.

"Aya meoriga apeulgol Jamdo oji anheulgol Neon swipge nal itje motalgeol Eoneu nal kkamjjak natanan Jinjja ni cheossarang Rum pum pum pum"

They stopped the music there and they did an ending pose. "My girls!" Jonghyun screamed. Sooyoung made her way to the middle with Taemin. "Looks like she convinced him." Naeun said to herself.

"When marimba rhythms start to play Dance with me, make me sway Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore Hold me close, sway me more"

"Wow they are so good!" People watched in awe as they watched them tango. Taemin spun her away and she spun into to Siwon and Taemin went to Naeun. Both pairs were dancing very well. Yoona was so amused. 'I have seen this dance many times...' Yoona smiled to herself, she walked off and found Luhan talking to Sohee. "This doesnt know how to back off."

"Oh Annyeong Yoona.Nice to see you." She flashed her a fake smile.

"It would be nice if it was Ahn Sohee."

"Lets talk excuse us." Luhan pulled Yoona away. "What the hell is wrong?"

"For one thing no cross that everything! She goes around Senior year calling me the class and she wasnt even in our class she was a Junior, she dated Kai but ended up trying to make out with you btw thanks for pushing her away Jagiya." She smiled quickly but continued her list, "Also while she was dating Kai she made Krystal completely ignore Kai for like two days then you know we found out and Kai totally dropped her . She tried to get me fired from SM telling Lee Sooman I was pregnant with Eunhyuk, shall I go on?"

"People change...?" He shrugged meekily and gave her a small smile. "Lulu dont do anything stupid." she gave him a quick peck and walked off. Yoona saw that Sooyoung, Naeun, Siwon and Taemin were done dancing. "So proud of my babies!" Yoona clapped and gave Naeun and Taemin a hug. Naeun was staring at something, yoona turned to see what it was. It was a lonely Baekhyun at the bar. The duo walked over and sat next to him. " What wrong Baekhyun?"

"I dont know. I feel like I am going nowhere. Like everyone has someone, you have Luhan, Chanyeol now has Sulli, Krystal basically has Kai but wont accept him, Sehun has a mystery woman Krystal keeps talking about and here I am alone. Are these like symptoms of being forever alone in my future?"

"Oppa you dont need someone to make yourself happy." Naeun smiled.

"Well its not that, I had a chance but I kind of blew it with someone."

"Minah?" Yoona guessed already knowing. He nodded, "Ne."

"Baekhyun you did the right thing. Like I told Sehunnie the other week, Minah was not the girl for you. Minah's heart belongs to Kyungsoo and I know that someone is out there for you, so stop moping and chin up." Yoona smiled and tapped his nose. Baekhyun gave her a big hug. "Thanks noona, I love having a second family."

"Now, you know what Baekhyun this week I am going to find your girl. I will be your wingwoman!" Naeun beamed. "Jeongmal? You will do that for me?"

"Ne Oppa, anything for family."

"Omo. you guys are going to make eyeliner run." He said fanning his eyes. Yoona and Naeun laughed at his weirdness. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey Krystal."

"Oh! Minhyuk hi. How are you doing?" She tried to act flirty.

"Great actually, I was wondering, do you want to catcha movie next Tuesday." Minhyuk smiled at her. "Yeah, I'd like that."

"By the way your dancing was amazing, the way you showed up that girl." He clapped for her.

"Why thank you. I try my best." She flipped her hair. "I can tell." Minhyuk bit his lip. Kai was watching them from a far. He was beyond pissed. Taemin walked over to him, "Jongin what's up?"

"how the hell can she accept him so quickly." Kai said clearly irritated.

"I dont know how can your sister think Myungsoo is me." Taemin shrugged.

"Repeat!" Kai barked.

"Myungsoo is trying to pass as me, Naeun thinks Myungsoo was her boyfriend. And speaking of the devil." Taemin's voice became cold when he saw Myungsoo enter the club heading towards Naeun. Kai has had enough of this. He has had enough of Krystal and Minhyuk, he has had enough of his parents, and has had enough of Myungsoo ruining everything he was close to. He walked quickly towards Myungsoo cutting inbetween Minhyuk and Krystal and Taemin followed giving Krystal the look.

"What the hell- Oh no. I will be right back." She gave Minhyuk her drink and ran after the two dancers trying to stop them from going to their target.

"Kai! Whatever he did dont do anything." she told hiim catching up to him. "What do you care Krystal go back to your boyfriend." He hissed. Krystal just looked at him dumbfounded and stormed back to Minhyuk. Kai saw Myungsoo holding Naeun's hand and saw Naeun trying not to be obvious. "Get your hands off my sister."Kai punched him. 

"Last time I checked you werent Naeun's bodyguard." Myungsoo punched Kai in the jaw. They went into an all out fight. "KAI! STOP!" Naeun screamed. Kris came running with Amber right behind him, "Kai!" Amber pried him off of Myungsoo with the help of Luhan and pushed him away.

Luhan turned to help Kris and Tao but got punched by Myungsoo while trying to help. Amber then took a couple of steps closer and slapped Kai. "What the is wrong with you! Have you been drinking? Breath right now!" Amber demanded. Kai let out a long annoyed breath out. "You're not drinking so why the hell are fighting?"

"Tell him," He pointed to the boy Kris and Tao pinned to the wall, "To stay the hell away from Naeun. And tell Naeun to LISTEN when we say to stay away." He pushed Amber's hand away and walked out of the club in utter silence.

"YAH! Go back to what you all were doing!" Shin Dong yelled and as soon as he did the DJ quickly turned the music back on. Sulli, Luna and Eunji ran towards Naeun. "What happened?"

"Naeun how many times has Kai told you to stay away from Myungsoo? He's a bad person. Do you know how we know." Amber said seriously lookng at the other three girls shaking their head no. "He tried to Krystal."

"Unnie. Why'd you tell her." Sulli laid her hand on Amber's shoulder. "She needed to know."

"I dont believe you, Myungsoo isnt that kind of person." She held back her tears.

"Naeun I loveyou but you are being so damn stubborn about this! All of us are warning you about him but you wont listen!" Eunji let it all out.

"Well maybe you guys arent giving him a chance!" Naeun stormed away. "Some birthday we gave her." Luna sighed, "I'm going to find Chen, we will go look for Kai."

"And while you're at it stop Yoona from killing Yoon Sohee." Luhan advised. That's when Luna started running frantically to find Chen.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"LUHAN!" Yoona shrieked. She walked outside for fresh air and found Sohee kissing Luhan.

"Yoona I swear I was not trying to do anything! I was pulling away!" Luhan tried to push Sohee away.

"Clearly." She turned around and someone was there. It was Lee Seunggi "Luhan if your so easy to kiss, let me get some of this." He said pulling Yoona's Denim vest so she could come closer to him. Luhan pushed Sohee away and pulled Yoona behind him . Seunggi was unimpressed and backed up a little but Luhan wasnt done. He jumped up and punched him right in the face.

"Dont ing touch her." He said as Security came and brought Seunggi away. He heard commotion inside an ran in.

Yoona on the other hand wasnt just standing there. "You little ." She slapped Sohee. Just with that one slap it turned into a cat fight. Yoona then was lifted up and was being carried away. "YAH! put me down!"

"Sorry noona. I dont want you to break your pretty face."Chen said carrying her over his shoulder, "Babe come on."

"Coming!"

"All of you are desperate s." Sohee said. Luna turned around and round house kicked her face. "You're the one to talk. Now you have a reason to get plastic Surgery." Luna smiled and skipped toward her boyfriend who was carrying one of her bestfriends.

"I usually dont support violence but good job." He hi-fived her. 

"Jongdae-yah, put me down." Yoona complained.

"Not until you promise not to accuse me or get into fights ever again." Luhan said wiping the corner of his lip which was bleeding.

"Says the boy who knocked a guy out with one punch, and is now bleeding." Yoona shot back. "Hey isnt that Kai?" She pointed to the parking lot behinf Chen. He was sitting on the hood of his car. Chen turned around which startled Yoona who was now facing the club instead of the parking lot. "Chen put me down, lets talk to him." Chen put her down and the four of them ran toward Kai.

"Kai. Are you ok?" Yoona walked towards him. He took off his jacket so all he was wearing was his plain white tee. Luhan noticed he was crying and knew that only six people that could talk to him. Taemin, Krystal, D.O., Yoona, Naeun and Ravi. "Come on guys lets leave them." He told the couple.

When they were gone Yoona got up on the hood of his Camero with him. "Penny for your thoughts."

"Noona promise you won't tell anyone this. Krystal probably already told you about how my parents want us to give up our dream right."

"Sadly yes." She nodded.

"Um well, it's going to happen for Hyo noona when she graduates..." Kai took a deep breath, "But appa wants me to start after this semester."

"BWO! Jinjja'"

"In Japan. And what's adding on to this is Krystal is going all dating mode, Naeun won't listen to me and my best friend is getting hurt in the process." Kai said pointing to Taemin's car.

"Kai you're nineteen how are you having so much stress on you already?" She rubbed his back. "And Japan?"

"I dont want to dissappoint him, but I dont want to tell people about it but then I would feel bad. But my dream just isnt in the picture anymore. Why do I feel this way?"

"These are the Symptoms you get when you care too much." Yoona said hugging Kai. Yoona took his face and wiped away his tears "Put on a brave face my child, and let's just have fun for the rest of the night. But if not just leave when you want to."

They walked together back into the club and met up with a drinking Taemin. "Yah! My other child, I did not permit you to drink, we have classes tomorrow so drinking is a no no." Yoona said snatching the drink from his hand  and downing it herself. "Thank The Lord that was not Whiskey."

"Yoona just let me drink, Naeun is basically in love or what she think is love, with Myungsoo so Umma please."

"I heard my name, and I'm here!" Key appeared out of nowhere. "Hyung where's our sister?"

"The crying one or the bawling one?" Key put out both his hands one at a time.

"Why is one crying?"

"She's crying because Jinki hyung broke up with Namjoo and tried to be slick but ended up tripping falling into Namjoo's s then apologized then when he turned around he hit his head on the wall really hard and is out cold and Hyo noons finds that really funny. And the legit crying one or should I say pissed off one is pissed because we are restraining her from 'loving'" he put air quotes around to the word loving,"her supposed old boyfriend."

"Well he's not! I am and I need to get out of here before I punch a ." Taemin walked off and minutes later his car sped past the club.

"that went well." Taeyeon said also appearing out of nowhere.

"Unnie keep an eye on your cousin, I'm going to find Luhan."

Yoona walked around looking for her lost boyfriend when she reached the bathroom hall she heard voices. She quickly hid behind a plant and listened.

"Oppa please give me another chance."

"Chorong, can't you see I am happy with Yoona. And wearing just a long jersey isn't a very good way to try to seduce me."

"if Yoona did it would you like it?" There was a long pause, "No." Yoona rolled her eyes and whispered to herself, "I did that once, you loved it you liar."

"Lulu if you just give me another chance I can show you I can be just as good as Yoona, or maybe even better."

"Chorong please move on, like I said before I love Yoona and you can't change that."

"What does he do for you? What do you love so much about her, clearly you have known her for a long time. I know she looks perfect and is probably one of the nicest people out there but there has to be something I have that you want that she doesn't have."

"I love her for everything, her flaws and all, what she has and what she doesn't. If Yoona somehow just completely disappeared maybe I would be with you. But that's unlikely because I would probably not let her leave." Luhan walked away from a lifeless Chorong. He walked past the plant Yoona was hiding behind but stopped mid way. "Yoong, come out now."

"You are only nice to me when I'm not around." She said wrapping her arms around his waist. "You need to stop eavesdropping on peoples conversations." He wrapped his arms around her waist as well.

"So you'll never let me leave?"

"nope." Luhan kissed her. Yoona kissed back but she felt really bad deep down inside that someone was feeling pain because of her happiness.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Naeun, open the door there is no reason to be sad." Heechul knocked on the door of the girls bathroom. 

"I'm sad oppa I'm pissed off," She opened the door, "Cant you guys just let me at least get to know him."

"Fine, but once you realize dont come to me." Kai told her coming behind Heechul. "Yo Kai, dont be so harsh on her." Heechul whispered, but Kai just walked away. "I'm going ahead, alright Hyo Noona will take you home with Eunhyuk Naeun?" Kai said calmly.

"Alright oppa, Kai."

"Ne?"

"Please dont fight anymore, and if you wont do it for Krystal at least do it for me, or Yoona noona." Naeun said which caused Kai to smile. "I promise. Happy birthday." He walked away. 

"Kai." Krystal called after him, "Are you alright?"

"Could be better."

"Is it ok if I go on a date with Minhyuk next week?" She asked him.

"Why are you asking me? Do you need some sort of permission from me?"

"Well I just thought-"

"Since I'm still in love with you, but you ignore the feelings and treat me like a friend you need me peremission.?" Kai shot at her. Krystal looked down at her feet. "You know how we always do that thing where we erase that moment we had together can we do that...?"

Kai let out a deep sigh, he couldnt believe he was doing this again. "What moment?" He said blankly pretending that the last minute didnt happen.

"Gomawo... I'll see you tomorrow." Krystal smiled.She walked back into the club and Kai yelled in frustration, "WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS!"


A/N: Hello! It isnt the tenth in Florida yet but everybody is celebrating Sooyoung and Naeun's birthday now since its the tenth in Korea so happy birthday to them! I would of written a lot more but I had no more Ideas sorry! Sorry for any mistakes and stuff. It was kind of fun writing this chapter. Sorry if there were a lot of fights but hey its PARTAY!! Anyways since I am bored and while I was stuck on this chapter I went a head and did some parts for other chapters because ideas came to me so here are some spoiler lines in no specific order!

1. Everything went in slow motion, he saw the guy and looked back at her. He did what his mind told him to do, he ran in front of her just in time. Her eyes went big and he smiled faintly.

2. "What the hell is wrong with you today Luhan?" Kangin almost yelled "I mean Taemin is the one who fights not you, and by the way NOT HAPPY!" He said facing Taemin for a moment.

3. Krystal ran as fast as she could. She caught a glimpse of him. She kept running and did what she did best, scream. "KAI!"

And thats all for now. Sorry i this chapter is everywhere and confuseing please comment and subscribe! And thank you to all that have done both! (BTW I really dont know what I want to do about my Supernatural wolf, animal, Vampire fic, because I feel like I might have a plot close to some peoples...-_- but i shall keep thinking! and thinking of who the main ship will be.) Also sorry for tha random picture! you know me! I like to see what they are actually wearing. And for the first gif, You tell me that isnt a cool song and a cool dance.