Forget and Regret

Not Your Average Relationship

"Oh my God!" Krystal jumped up in excitement, "Aw I have class though... Naeun I'll meet you in class I have to tell everyone my good news!" Krystal squealed and scurried away from Naeun before she could even respond to her.

Naeun looked around and saw Myungsoo. 'Well I guess I should ask him about it.'

"Annyeong." Naeun smiled at him.

"Oh Naeun how's it going?"

"Myungsoo, how does Taemin know the song?"

"What song?" He looked up from the book he was reading.

"You know the one you wrote me?"

"Oh... Uuhhh... I'm not sure. That's a very good question. But I will see you later alright." Myungsoo gave her a quick hug and walked off to class.

'Crap. Taemin she's mine now. Back off...'

After class ended a friend of his walked up to him. "Yo Seunggi what's up."

"Guess what I saw in the parking lot."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Guys I'll see you later. I'm done for the day." Yoona waved as she reached for her keys in the bag.

"Ok bye Yoona! See you later." Sooyoung waved as the girls entered their next class. Yoona walked past the theatre and jingled her keys. She could hear the clicking of her heels on the floor as well. Something else caught her ear. It sounded like crying. Yoona stopped in her tracks and opened the doors to the theatre. She saw a girl curled up in the middle of the stage. Yoona tip toed closer.

"Chorong-ssi? What are you doing here?" Yoona looked at her. Her eyes were puffy and she was trying to hide her tears. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's stupid." She said folding a piece of paper and shoving it in her back pocket. "I'm sorry if I worried you. I'll be going." She picked her backpack up and walked out of the theatre. Chorong didn't realize that the paper she put away fell out of her pocket on her way out. Yoona picked it up about to return it to her, but she was gone. Being the curious person Yoona was she unfolded it.

'Its killing me inside I can't take it. Him with her being happy together. He was mine but I was replaced. I loved him, but he didn't reciprocate my feelings. At one point I know he did. But he's here enjoying life while I'm being torchured. I just want to be with him and nobody else... I know I feel bad for saying this... I want them to break up.

I want him to be with me even though he doesn't love me. And I know I can change his mind. But since He won't let me, there is no reason to be here. World I say good bye to you, tomorrow will be the last. By the time you read this i will be gone. Good bye to my friends, family and my one true love Luhan.
Good bye.'
-Chorong

Yoona's heart was breaking. All she could do was blame herself. Guilt was eating her alive."Oh my god..." Yoona slid her back down the wall and sat on the floor. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She was the reason this poor girl was about to commit suicide. She was the reason for all the heartache in Chorong's heart. All she could do was blame herself. Her heart was to pure to be selfish and keep him while someone was suffering.

She sat there for who knows how long. For her it felt like an eternity when really it was just an hour.

Yoona took a deep breath and reached for her phone. She didn't want anyone's opinion on the matter, her problem was she would do things without thinking them through. But she would go through with it even if it made her unhappy. As long as someone is ok alive and happy, she would go through hell but she would feel better knowing that person was happy.

She pressed the call button and steadied her breath.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Luhan, can you meet me in the school parking lot."

"Sure. I'll leave class I'm bored anyways. See you soon love." He said hanging up. Yoona stood up and dusted herself off. She could not believe she was doing this. Yoona walked down the halls head strong. When she got to the parking lot Luhan was already there. 

'You're doing a good thing...'

"Hey jagiya." Luhan said hugging her. 

'Im going to miss this so much.'

"Is something wrong, your heartbeat is out of control."

"Luhan, we are done." Yoona said pulling away. By the look on Luhan's face he wasn't really understanding. "What are we done with?"

"Us. I am ending this relationship." The life in his eyes drained. His smile faded from his face. "Jinjja? You're joking." Luhan shook his head "Im Yoona tell me you're joking." She couldn't look into his eyes, she was biting back the tears that was threatening to come out.

"Anio Luhan I'm being serious. You deserve someone who loves you and I'm not the one." Her voice cracked. "Go back to Chorong-"

"Is this what this is about? Chorong? Yoona I love you and you love me. Look at me." Luhan grabbed her face. 

"Luhan I-I don't love you anymore I can't be with someone I don't love." She said sharply letting the tears run down her face. Luhan felt like someone shot his heart. Yoona was the one who stole his heart but she was the one who broke it into a million pieces.

Luhan kept shaking his head "You're lying. I know you are."

"Luhan get over me, go back to Chorong someone who will love you completely, someone who will always put you first someone who will actually do anything for you because I know I am not that girl." She took off the bracelet that Luhan gave her and placed it in his hands the bracelet that symbolized their friendship, "Don't come after me." Yoona started walking to her car but Luhan ran after her. 

"Yoona! Don't do this to me, I came back to Korea for you! I wanted to be with you! Why are you doing this to me?" She saw tears rolling down his face. It pained her because Luhan never cries. "What did I do!"

"Luhan! I don't love you, while you weren't with me I-I cheated on you. Then and there I realized the love was gone. I kept going on with it, thinking it would come back but it didn't." Yoona lied through her teeth. Each word she spoke a knife drove deeper and deeper into Luhan's heart.

"How many times do I have to say this. I don't believe you! I know for a fact you love me, stop doing this!"

"Luhan what don't you understand about stop loving me. I love someone else. Go back to Chorong! Because I know you love her and she actually loves you." Yoona slammed her car door but Luhan was hitting her car window.

"Yoona, please I know you're lying!" Yoona heard his muffled voice through the car. She hit her gas petal and sped out of there. She could still hear Luhan shouting her name. When she drove a good distance away from the school she pulled into the nearest parking lot. When she parked all the tears that were still in her came out. She place her head on the steering wheel letting her tears fall onto her lap. "I... Am. So sorry." She cried but nobody was there to hear it. She gasped for air hoping to stop crying but she couldn't. 

'At least I saved a life. She doesn't have to go through misery she has put up with it for two years. It's my turn.' She thought. Her thoughts were cut off when there was a knock on her window.

"Yoona?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan watched as she drove away. He didn't know how he felt. He could always use his car and follow her but it would be too late. He walked back to the school and stood there. People started leaving their classes as he just leaned on the wall. All the girls were talking about him and why he looked so sad.

"Why does Luhan look upset?"

"I saw him and Yoona through the window in my classroom. I think they fought."

"What's up Luhan..." Kangin's voice slowly go quiet from Luhan's face, he looked from Taemin to Kyuhyun to Lay to Xiumin.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Lay asked.

"Nothing." He said blankly without even blinking. All saw the dried tears on his cheek. He started to walk back to the parking lot, all followed. Luhan again stopped and just stared at the parking lot when he got outside. He just couldn't accept the fact that she was gone from his life.

"Aw is someone not in a good mood?" Luhan whipped around to see Myungsoo and Seunggi. 

"Leave me alone." Luhan rolled his eyes. "Wae? It didn't look like you wanted to be alone when Yoona was driving off." Seunggi smirked. That ticked Luhan off. Luhan walked up to him calmly and punched him in the face and was about to punch him again until Taemin got in the way.

"Hyung stop." Taemin tried to reason.

"Says the one who fought all time." Myungsoo laughed as he watched Taemin try to get Luhan to stop. "How's Naeun by the way? Oh wait she's mine." Taemin let go of Luhan and kneed Myungsoo in the stomach. They were attracting a lot of attention. Myungsoo then punched Taemin's jaw and before anything else could happen Lay and Minho -who ran out of the building- were holding Taemin while Xiumin was holding Myungsoo. Kangin push Seunggi back while Kyuhyun grabbed Luhan and motioned for Lay and Minho to bring Taemin back inside.

When they entered the building, it was already empty so it was a good place to talk. Kyuhyun, Minho and Lay released the boys. 

"What the hell is wrong with you today Luhan?" Kangin almost yelled "I mean Taemin is the one who fights not you, and by the way NOT HAPPY!" He said facing Taemin for a moment.

"Hyung I don't need this right now." Luhan choked out. 

"What's wrong Luhan?" Lay tried again. Luhan grew irritated "You all want to know what's wrong? Fine YOONA BROKE UP WITH ME! She dumped me! Is that what you want to hear? She called me, met up with me and ing left me telling me she doesn't love me! That's my ing problem!" Luhan then kicked the door open went to his car and sped off. 

"That is completely impossible." Taemin said rubbing his jaw.

"She loves him to death why did she break up with him and give no reason?" Kyuhyun said rubbing his neck.

"I can't believe it." Lay said running his hand through his hair.

"Guys where did Luhan go?" Xiumin asked getting back to them. 

"Luhan and Yoona broke up, not even thirty minutes ago. He left class because Yoona called and I wasn't expecting it to be this." Lay sighed.

"Holy ." Xiumin mumbled, "Poor Lulu..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Changmin Oppa?" Yoona rolled down her window.

"Yoong what are you doing here crying?" Yoona looked at where she was parked. She was parked in front of the SM building.

Yoona stepped out of the car and leaned on the hood as Changmin questioned her.

"Are you ok?" Changmin put his hand on her shoulder. Those words made her start crying again. She shook her head and Changmin pulled her in for a hug. 

"It's ok, it's ok." He soothed as her hair.

"Changminnie who's that?" Yunho said walking towards them. He saw a crying Yoona. "What happened?" Yunho mouthed.

"I don't know." Changmin mouthed back looking down on Yoona with concern. "Let's go sit down over there and tell us about it ok?" He pointed towards bench under a tree next to the building. She just nodded as the two elders walked with her.

"Now tell us why are you here?" Yunho started.

"I don't know. I drove out of the University and parked at a parking lot that was a good distance away from there."

"Why were you driving away from school."

"I wanted to get away from Luhan."

"Wae? What did he do? I'll set him straight." Yunho threatened.

"Oppa it isn't like that. I broke up with him. I couldn't stand watching him cry so I left. It was for the best."

"Why did you break up with him."

"His Ex transferred earlier this year and I saw her earlier and she dropped this." She handed the note to them. Yunho's face showed complete shock as well did Changmin's. When Yoona felt like they were done reading she continued.

"I didn't want that to happen so after I read it I broke up with him."

"Yoona your heart is to big. Does he know about this?"

"No, I lied to him. So please don't tell him." They both nodded. "I'm sorry I came here and bugged you guys. Even though it wasn't intentional."

"Anything for our family."

"Gomawo. And Changminnie Oppa happy birthday." Yoona smiled after a while without smiling.

"Just take care of yourself." 

"I will. Annyeong, I'll see you guys around."

"Wait! Yoona you know what will really cheer you up big time?" Changmin smiled and elbowed Yunho who was smiling to and Changmin continued, "I am one hundred percent sure you will be completely happy."

"How would you like it if I asked you to be a bridesmaid after Boa says yes?" Yunho pulled out a red velvet box from his pocket. 

Yoona's face was priceless. Her eyes went huge and her smile was one of the biggest they have ever seen. "OMO!omo OMO OMO! You're going to propose to her?!" She jumped up and down.

"Ne, but don't tell anyone. ESPECIALLY Yuri! You know how those sisters are." Yunho rolled his eyes thinking about the two stupid sisters.

"Ne Oppa! Annyeong." Yoona waved to the two of them and drove off.

"Once she gets home, that smile will be long gone." Changmin said sadly.

"At least she has something happy to think about on her way there." Yunho sighed as he watched the white car drive away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona parked her car in the driveway and just sat there. She went to touch her wrist, but there was no bracelet there. As Changmin predicted Yoona's life was drained from her.
She slowly got out of her car and unlocked the house. She didn't bother to lock the door behind her as she took one step in the house she fell to her knees and stared blankly at the floor.

"My decision, I did the right thing. Stop crying." She said to herself as the tears escaped. But it was no help, just caused her to cry more. 

"Yoona? Oh my god!" She said in English. Yoona didn't have to turn to know that voice. Instead she just hugged her and continued to cry.

"Unnie!" She cried in her arms.

"It's ok Jess is here..." Jessica soothed Yoona's hair, "Yoong what's wrong?" Yoona shook her head not wanting to say it again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Kai, before I go on my date tonight can you help me review for my exam?"

"Sure, I can't wait to see Noona, she's back earlier than expected." Kai walked with to his car.

His mind kept racing. Wondering if he should ask her or not. But before he could chose he said,"Stal, why did you accept Minhyuk so easily?"

"Uhh..." Krystal was trying to think of something. She couldn't tell him that it was to move on from Kai. Krystal never moved on from him. She did in fact love him but Minhyuk was there as well, and she had no idea who was her soulmate. 

She always felt sparks with Kai, but Krystal felt butterflies with Minhyuk. But they weren't real butterflies. Krystal was going to answer but he quickly changed the topic.

"So where are you two going tonight?"

"I think we are going to the movies, than afterwards a dinner. Why do you ask."

"Just making small talk. Since you wouldn't answer the previous question." Kai's phone began to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to Krystal.

"Hello Kim Jongin's secretary how may I help you?" Krystal and Kai laughed a little.

"Do you want the bad news, the really bad news or the horribly bad news first?" Xiumin asked.

"Um give me really bad news first."

"Uh, Luhan is suspended for fighting."

"Luhan? Fighting? Not possible. What's the bad news?"

"Taemin got into another fight with Myungsoo. Well both weren't really fighting it was more of a hit, but it would of been a fight if we didn't stop it."

"Aigoo, Taeminnie... Why didn't they suspend Taemin?"

"They only saw Myungsoo punch him. So he got suspended."

"Wah, daebak! Wait... What's the last bad news?"

"Yoona and Luhan broke up."

"WHAAAATTT!!!!!" She screamed in the car causing Kai to swerve a little, "Kai drive faster now!"

Krystal was frantic. She hung up on Xiumin and dialed Minhyuk on Kai's phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Minhyuk?"

"Who is this?"

"Krystal!"

"Oh sorry I didn't recognize the number usually it's your name that pops up."

"Well duh. I'm using Kai's phone right now." She said switching the phone to the other ear.

"Oh, you're with Kai?"

"Yeah, he's taking me home, but I have to cancel our date tonight, I have something that came up out of the blue."

"Uh... No problem... I guess we will re schedule."

"Yes thank you! Annyeong." Once he hung up she called Taeyeon.

"UNNIE!"

"We are on our way their already." Was all Taeyeon had to say and both hung up. Krystal gave Kai his phone back and placed her face into her hands.

"What happened? What's going on?"

"Taemin kicked Myungsoo, Luhan is suspended and I take it the reason was because Yoona and him broke up."

"Jinjja? You're lying." Kai said turning into the neighborhood.

"I don't know." Once he parked both ran to the door which was unlocked. Krystal gave a short worried glance at Kai as they went inside. They found the older Jung hugging the broken girl in front of the door. 

"Noona..." Kai helped Jessica lift up Yoona, "what happened?"Krystal handed Kai some napkins and they began wiping the endless tears on Yoona's face.

They saw how tired Yoona looked, so they brought her to the couch and  Krystal went to get NyQuil so she can just sleep.

When Yoona was knocked out, from the medicine and the crying the other seven had arrived along with Taemin, Naeun and Lay.

"Ok guys," Jessica closed the door of the master bed room with the thirteen of them inside, "Do any of you know what happened, because I come home and I find one of my sisters, one of the most go-lucky person in the world all broken and crying on the floor." Jessica's voice sounded like she was about to cry herself, "So can someone explain what happened to our Yoong. Yixing and Taemin can you explain first."

"Firstly welcome back Jess Noona." Taemin smiled earning a small smile from everyone else including the Ice Queen, "Ok well Lay and I, we were walking with Kangin and Kyuhyun and Xiumin, and we find Luhan just staring at nothing in the halls. He looked dead. He walks outside and Lee Seunggi is there." Taemin said letting Lay continue.

"Seunggi basically like taunts Luhan and and so Luhan gets pissed and punches him, and Taeminnie here got into a fight with-" he was cut off by Kai trying to save his twins life.

"Nobody cares about Taemin, what happened with Luhan?" But he wasn't safe from Naeun and the eight Noona's.

"Lay who, what, where, when and why was Taemin in a fight?" Sunny narrowed her eyes to her cousin who was not making eye contact and cover his jaw with his hands. Sooyoung noticed and walked up to him and yanked his hand away from his jaw. "YAH, LEE TAEMIN!" Sooyoung screamed angrily looking at the bruise he was trying to cover.

"Guys, let us let Lay finish up. Then when I say so, we can continue with Taemin." Taeyeon said signaling Lay to continue.

"Um ok so after he punch Seunggi, Kyuhyun hyung pulled him inside, and Kangin yelled at him and Taemin then Luhan got pissed off and yelled really loud that Yoona broke up with him for no reason and then he drove off almost running over a professor, which is why he is suspended. Also because he saw Luhan punching Seunggi and surprising not Taemin."

"Woah, wait! Yoona..." Yuri started.

"Broke up," Seohyun continued,

"With..." Tiffany said immediately after Seohyun but in a daze,

"Luhan." Hyoyeon said the final word of their sentence. 

"Wae? What was her reason?" Kai asked. Everyone shrugged. There was a silence that lasted a while until Naeun broke it, "Taeyeon Unnie can we talk about Taemin Oppa now?" Naeun said in a serious voice.

"Oh ne!" Taeyeon shot her head up which caused Hyoyeon to get up from where she was sitting and go right in front of Taemin.

"I swear if the guy you fought with is who I think it is, you are dead. And we won't be the ones killing you." Hyoyeon shook her head.

"Who?" Naeun wondered.

"Myungsoo." Krystal blurted out but covered right after.

"WHAT!" Naeun stood up and face Taemin. 

"Taeminnie it hasn't even been two weeks since the last time." Sunny rubbed her head forgetting not everybody knew what happened.

"What last time?" Naeun said sternly.  Kai smiled inwardly, he felt like they were dating again. Seeing Naeun getting mad that he was fighting and Taemin's irritation because everyone was ganging up on him.

"I will admit I did start the fight today, he said something, so I kicked him then he punched me in the jaw and then he got suspended." Taemin said like it was nothing.

"You got him suspended?" Sooyoung asked making sure she heard correctly. She got three nods, one from Krystal, Taemin and Lay.

"Up top!" Sooyoung gave Taemin a high five.

"Uh no. You got Myungsoo suspended?" Naeun stood and looked at him.

"He got himself suspended." Taemin smirked at Naeun which caused her to get even more mad, "Why would you fight him! You got hurt and now Eunhyuk is going to kill you!"

"Are you mad that you can't see your beloved Myungsoo at school anymore?" Taemin stood up looking down at her mockingly.

"Ne, all thanks to you." Naeun replied with attitude that Krystal would use.

Taemin took a step closer to her and came really close to her face. "Good."everyone's face showed shock, but not the unhappy type, the kind where they heard a really good secret and now have this 'oooo girl' look, but Taemin was not done, "Now you can take the time and put some sense back into your head, and put pieces together that are right in front of you." He shot at her and then walked of the room. Naeun just stood there angry staring at the door. Tiffany grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the word 'TENSION' on it and held it up. Everyone but Naeun turned and agreed with it as she put it back down.

Taemin crouched next to the couch looking at Yoona as she sleeps, "Noona... Whatever you did, I hope it was a good reason." He her head.

"It was a good reason." Yoona muttered, "That stuff only lasts me for like thirty minutes." Yoona yawned sitting up.

"Please tell me everything that just happened in the past like five hours was just a dream." She buried her face into Taemin's hug.

"What was the reason?"

Yoona pulled out the note that she picked up from Chorong, before she read it she called, "yah... Come out now, I know you guys are listening."

One by one the family members came walking down and gathered around Yoona. She was about to read it, but couldn't. Yoona handed the letter to Seohyun so she could read it. 

Seohyun read it clearly and nervously, everyone's reactions were clearly shocked. Seohyun put the note down and all eyes were on Yoona.

"Right after you read it, you called Luhan and broke up with him." Lay put two and two together. Yoona just simply nodded biting her lips trying not to cry again.

"I-I had to tell him I didn't love him, I had to lie to him, I told her I cheated on him. So I just drove off because I couldn't stand seeing him cry." Yoona confessed for the second time today, "Please don't tell him, all of you just encourage him to get back with Chorong. Please..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean I'm suspended?" Luhan looked at Xiumin in disgust.

"It means that you were caught punching him and plus you almost ran over our Math professor when you drove off. So they told me to tell you, you're suspended for five days. They said they are being kind."

"So kind." Luhan rolled his eyes. His eyes averted back to the bracelet in his hand. He kept twirling it around. He wanted to break it so bad, just throw it away. But Luhan didn't have the heart to do it. He got up from where he was sitting and placed it inside a random book on his shelf. Luhan had told Xiumin every word Yoona had said to him. It pained Xiumin to hear those words, he saw the hurt inside his best friend's eyes.

"Maybe you should go back to Chorong..." Xiumin said looking up from his phone.

"Wae?!"

"Because that's what Yoona suggests, and it was the last thing she asked you to do next to forgetting her. So I think you should."

"I need time to process what happened!" Luhan paced back and forth, "Nothing that has happened today seems real! Nothing! I mean we have been dating... For two years and all of a sudden we're done. I mean who does that!"

"Yoona." Xiumin said, "Clearly she doesn't want to be with you anymore so just go back with Chorong, it seems like you would be happier with her, you need someone right now and I think Chorong is that someone."

"Who are you?" Luhan looked at  Xiumin in disgust.

"You're friend, who is going to be late for a meeting." Xiumin said walking out of Luhan's house.

"Sorry Lulu, Yoona's orders..." Xiumin looked at the text message from Kai again, "I really hope you thought this one through Yoong." Xiumin said to himself as he began walking home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good job!"

"Impressive."

"That was brilliant."

The girls praised her. Minzy, Suzy, IU, Hara and Gyuri were applauding the smiling girl.

"I didn't think that would work but it did." Chorong flipped her hair, "Luhan is as good as mine." She giggled.

"I told you. Yoona always puts people first so now because of that weakness, you can now get Luhan, and we can watch Yoona crash and burn." Gyuri said smiling.


Please don't kill me! Trust me I cried writing this chapter. But yeah... Did you guess Chorong was going to be a ? Trust me. There are going to be so much crying in the future. Chapters. I want to tell you but that would be like a huge spiller. I will try to fit in more Kaistal in before- stuff happens. I guess we will wait and see! Actually you guys will wait I have to edit and or re write! Anyways I will probably update latest on the 26th  but either that day or before that. But some serious stuff will take place in the next chapters. Anyways comment and Subscribe'! Thanks to all who have done so! I really appreciate it!

happy birthday Changmin!!!!