9:04

Not Your Average Relationship

"How many of you knew Kai was going to Japan!?" Krystal Cried at the Royal family. Jessica called another family meeting but this time in the SM building. Everyone quickly gathered but Luhan and Yoona sat te furthest away.

"Can someone please answer me!" Krystal demanded.

Taemin, Yoona, Naeun, Hyoyeon, Sehun and Eunhyuk raised their hands, and Suho spoke up for Taeyeon and Chen, "We found out when Ajumma and Hyo Noona told us."

"Why didn't anyone of you choose to tell me! That my best friend! The one I love! Is leaving for JAPAN!"

Taemin had enough. Krystal was his best friend to but he had to hear about all the crap she gave Kai. They were all best friends but when he heard all the BS Krystal gave Kai, he couldnt help but take sides.

"BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT YOU TO KNOW!" Taemin roared. Everyone was scared. Never once has Taemin sounded so angry. The only other time he used that voice was when the doctor told him Naeun had no memory. The room was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Which you literally did because Heechul has a special pin for these types of moments. Of course his actions lead to Ryewook pushing him off the couch but then diverted their attention back on two of the Maknaes.

"He left by force. He has to train to learn how to run a business. Which his appa put him up to. Did you also know he wanted to spend his last two weeks with you? DID YOU!? YOU PUT HIM THROUGH SO MUCH KRYS! SO MUCH! He wanted to spend time with you, So he could tell you about this, but you picked Minhyuk over him! So dont go yel-"

"I didn't pick Minhyuk! I-I wanted to get to know him-"

"BULL KRYSTAL! BULL. MOTHERING. . Every single damn day he asked you to spend time with him but every single time you told him you were going to, what happened?" He paused waiting for an answer but received silence.

"Exactly! You blew him off! Because you told him thirteen years is enough time. So don't go telling me you didn't pick Minhyuk because you did, and guess what, before Kai left, I went to see if you were ok, but you weren't there, but Minhyuk was. And he was with your Appa."

"Nononono. Appa can't do that." Jessica shot up, she turned to her little sister, "Krys I told you to be careful! I told you not to do this! I told you what would happen if Appa found out! You know him!" Jessica scolded her, "You know there isn't turning back from this."

"Now look what you got yourself into Krys. You have no right yelling at us for not telling you! We made a promise and we kept it! Why the hell do you all of a sudden want him when he's gone? Huh? WAE!"

"Taemin stop it! That's enough!" Krystal screamed back at him.

"I have been there for you for everything. Both you and Jongin, so don't you tell me. that me telling you, the TRUTH! Is enough, because it's not even close." Taemin threw at her. He has had enough of Krystal's drama, and excuses, "Welcome to the real world Jung Soojung."

And with that Taemin walked out of the room slamming the door behind him. Sulli stood up, "I'm going to go talk to him." She whispered to Chanyeol and Yoona, "You're always their for Taemin and Kai, I'm pretty sure you're wiped out, time for me to be a good best friend." Sulli smiled at Yoona, and Yoona smiled back.

"Oppa!" Sulli ran after Taemin.

"Yes Jinri?" He sighed turning around.

"Are you alright?"

"Ne." He said not looking into his friends eyes.

"You know I miss him too right?" Sulli's eyes watered.

"A year's a long time." Taemin said. Sulli gave him a big hug. "That's how I felt when Soojung went to America for two years..." She comforted him.

"She had no right yelling at us when she was being the bad friend."

"I understand... just calm down ok."

Naeun hid behind a wall watching Taemin trying to cry. She couldn't help but feel jealous, that it could be her.

Flashback

"You have so many best friends that are girls." She said to a boy who just got done hugging a girl.

"Are you jealous?" The boy teased.

"Anio!"

"You love them!" He back hugged her talking about how she's close with all of them.

"I do love all of them!"

"Exactly! And all of them are dating someone, or we are guessing who they will be with." 

"True... What was I thinking."

End

"I thought I was done with those!" Naeun said in frustration.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


A month later

"Big audition tomorrow Kai!" Hyoyeon said happily through the phone. 

"Yeah, I'm nervous what happens if I don't get it?"

"You'll do fine! I'm going to see Taemin later any message for him?" He looked at the clock. It was already 4:00.

"Yes! Kick Myungsoo's . Apparently Naeun got into an argument with him the other day." 

"Ne! Um Kai have you spoken with Krystal yet?" Kai froze. 

"Noona I have to go, I have training in an hour." He lied and hung up the phone. The truth was he has avoiding all contact with Krystal since the day he left. Of course it was killing him but he knew he had to move on. She most likely did, since she moved on to Minhyuk so easily. Which he thought.

It's not like he isn't checking up on her. Yoona has been sending him messages about Krystal, most of them is how she wears sweats all day and has been distracting herself with skating practice.

Kai needed to clear his mind. He changed and drove to the nearest dance studio. The studio he's been going to for about a month. When he got out the girls around him were fangirl over how muscular he is since he was wearing a muscle shirt. 

"One private room."he said in Japanese.the man escorted him to a back room that was empty.

Kai pulled out his phone and connected it to a speaker. He danced and danced and danced till his shirt was soaked with sweat. He went to Jazz, to Ballet to hip hop. He was so into dancing he completely ignored all his surrondings when suddenly he stopped. Something didnt feel right at that moment. As if something in his life just changed. "I'm probably just tired..." Kai looked out the window and saw it was dark out. He walked down the hall.

"How long was I in there?" He asked the front desk guy.

"About five hours sir." 

Kai nodded to himself. 'Impressive.' He went back inside the room and picked up his phone. It was at one percent. He checked the time 9:09. Then a notification came up.

"Oh look a message from Hyo noona." He smiled. His smile was quickly wiped away. He read the text over and over and over again. A tear landed on his phone screen. Kai stayed in that position for who knows how long trying to process what he had just received. His phone died from all the use.

Kai grabbed all of this and ran out of there wiping his eyes. "Lord please tell me I read that text wrong!" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Unnie, I'm going to the rink." Krystal said running down the staircase and packing her ice skates in her duffle bag along with a couple of water bottles and snacks.

"Soojung you basically live in there now, you leave so early and comeback so late" her mom said to her. 

"You mean like how you and Appa live at your work? It's only 11:00 AM."

"Umma is right, you haven't given yourself a break. You don't get back till like 10 at night." Jessica said in a worried tone.

"Soojung I know you're upset about Kai and about your Appa's decision but you brought it upon yourself you made the choice-"

"I GET IT! I know I made a load of mistakes you don't have to remind me every damn time!" Krystal stormed out. 

"SOOJUNG! Ugh! What is wrong with your sister!?"

"She's in denial." Jessica sighed sipping her coffee.


"Try the triple axile." Krystal sped up and took a leap and spun but lost her balance trying to land. She thought she would get it this time, but something in her just froze, she didnt know what but she felt hurt and at the same time Thunder boomed from the rain outside. Her coach skated towards her and helped her up. "Don't beat yourself up Krys, you're skating improved so much since last month."

"Thanks." Krystal smiled and just shook it off.

"You have been so hard working, what 's your motivation Stal?"

"I just like coming here, practicing gets my mind off of things that I regret doing."

"Well It has been a long day, it's already 9:07 Why don't you try it one more time. And let's call it a day. Plus it's pouring rain."

"Arrasso." She tried it one last time and landed perfectly.

"THATS GREAT KRYS!" Krystal's phone began ringing, "I'll answer your phone keep trying it!"

"Ne unnie!" Krystal said happily and continuing.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Who is this?" A crying voice asked over the phone.

"Krystal's coach, Kim Yuna. Wae?"

"Unnie..." The voice said.

Krystal was smiling while skating around and doing the move she just mastered. "Unnie who was it?" 

When Krystal heard what Yuna said, and the seriousness and worry in her voice she fell on the ice since she was in the air. Everything felt muffled.

"Unnie please tell me you're lying..."

"I'm sorry..." Yuna said shaking her head about to cry herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Tell me!" Chen poked Yoona.

"Anio!"

"TELL ME!"

"Never!"

"Was it because he was too girly?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Just tell me so I can prove my of a girlfriend wrong." He said nonchalantly as pillow made contact with his face. 

"Yah! Wanna die!" Luna yelled at him. Most of Exo, Girls Generation, SHINee and f(x) were Yuri's home theatre. 

"Ok guys, phones in bucket!" Yuri skipped inside the theatre with a cushiony big box. The reason for cushion was because they would all throw their phones into the box. 

"Five thousand won!" Kris held up his phone from the top row and shot it at the box, "SWOOSH! Amber give me my money!"

"If I make it, I give you nothing." She threw her phone like it was a basket ball an easily made it in, "BOOM!"

"Yah! That's not fair! Yuri Noona moved the box!" Kris pointed at the black pearl. 

"Don't look a me! I'm the one people are throwing phones at. Yoong what time is it?"

"8:50"

"Alright all phones are in here and off correct?" Taeyeon pointed at the box. Thunder was heard which caused Tao to scream.

"Shut up it's just rain you whimp." Lay yelled at him in Chinese.

"Ne Noona, all are in there and off." Baekhyun told them. 

"Wait hold on! Sorry I was reading a text from Hyoyeon, she's on her way they are just going to pick up Taemin." Sunny said turning off her phone and dropping it into the box.

"Ok, we have Disney movies!" All cheered except one. 

"Disney isn't my style."

"Shut up hyung I saw you crying to Lion King the other night." D.O. Through a popcorn at him.

"Well, choices... Drum roll please!" Jessica said. Sooyoung, Minho and Chanyeol drummed on the the walls.

"Frozen, Tangled, Mulan, Or Toy Story!"

"TOY STORY!" Sooyoung screamed.

"We watched Frozen recently, although I love Frozen very much I think we should watch Toy Story." Sulli said logically.

"True..." All agreed with her.

"THIS IS WHY WE ARE RELATED!!!!" Sooyoung hugged her younger sister while their brother tried to act like they aren't related.

"Don't try to pretend you guys aren't blood related." Xiumin laughed at Minho.

"Hush children the movie is starting!" Sooyoung yelled.

"Just imagine if the other half of Soowon was here." Tiffany laughed.

Another clap of thunder roared with lightening. This time Tao didnt scream. Yoona's stomach flipped. She wasnt scared he stomach just felt weird. "Any of you guys feel weird?" Sehun's voice spoke up.

"Ne.." A couple of people said and some just nodded.

"I do too! I dont know why- THE MOVIE!" Sooyoung got off topic when the movie began.

The movie had just started to begin when Yuri's dad came in. "Guys I just got off the phone with-"

"Wahhhh! I wanna watch! What's so important!" Sooyoung complained.

"Sooyoung, you guys are aren't going to be so happy..."

"Wae, what's wrong Appa?" As soon as he said it, none of them cared about the movie. They all rushed out of Yuri's house and drove in their individual cars and drove as fast as they could.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hyung can I get these shoes?" Taemin tried to reason with Eunhyuk over the phone.

"No! You have a lot of shoes at home." His brother complained.

"In like three hours meet us at the parking lot so we can go to Yuri's. Around 9:00." Hyoyeon took the phone from Eunhyuk.

"Ne noona." He hung up the phone. It's been a month since Kai went to Japan and boy was Taemin lonely. He would usually hang out at the mall with Kai but since he's in Japan he can't do that. He walked around aimlessly looking for something to do. 'Oh wait, SM building is just a block away.'

He redialed his brothers number, "Hyung I'm just going to go to the SM building alright."

"Arrasso, just be careful it's already dark make sure nobody kills you." Eunhyuk joked with him.

"Of course." Taemin rolled his eyes and hung up. 

He walked to the building alone while looking around. 'Fresh air is nice...' He saw the SM building straight ahead he turned his head to the right. He laughed a little. Whenever he walks to the SM building he always looks to the left and laughs because a couple streets down you can see the Neighborhood where their house are mansions. And clear as day you can see Yoona's house. 

Taemin saw a big crowd yelling at the front of the building so Taemin ran to the back of the building and went in the emergency exit. He walked into the SM building casually since his Uncle owned it. 

"Yah, Taemin Oppa what are you doing here?" 

'Great, she's here.' 

"Oh, Naeun what are you doing here?"

"Looking around." 

"Oh, did Myungsoo come with you."

"No just me. But why are you here?"

"The dance studio, you know. I'm bored so I'm gonna practice."

"Oh well see you later. Um I asked Myungsoo about the song."

"Finally."

"He did say he took it from you, but only because he wanted to give me something."

"Of course he said that." Taemin rolled his eyes and left her.

"Is Taemin my past..."

Taemin walked into the practice room and turned the lights on. He stared at the blue sky picture on the wall, than he stared into the mirror. "Out of all the people in the world why did you have to fall in love with her. The most gullible, stupid, precious girl." He said to his reflection. Taemin went towards the radio and turned it on to Lucifer. He closed the door and blasted the music. 

He watched himself dance in the mirror. He was dancing like today was his last. 

"Nan neoman barabogo gidaryeon watjanha-"

His dance was put to an automatic stop and he closed his eyes out of frustration, "Jinjja, Ajusshi?"

"Ne Taemin. I'm in a meeting." Lee Sooman informed him.

"And I'm practicing." Taemin said  in the same tone, "Who are you in a meeting with?"

"Me." Naeun raised her hand behind his uncle and smiled.

"Oh, sorry." Taemin said sarcastically.

"Taemin ah, careful leaving, there are some drunk and crazy people outside, they are rioting since the other company YG (A/N: I love YG entertainment! It's only for the story!) has told the media we treat our people with disrespect and abuse since the day Yoona was caught crying in front of here."

"But that was like two months ago?"

"Yeah then, This one walked out with a giant bruise on his face one day and then Krystal was caught running away from the direction of this building then caught crying last month."

"But that was because of Kai? She was running from Yoona's house to my house. How could they use that kind of false information?" Naeun said shocked.

"That's how one stays on top." Taemin did a little spin.

"Yeah. Ok." Sooman turned from a security guard. "Guys they are dangerous out there so when you leave get a security guard. They will do anything just to hurt this company and anyone related to it."

"Arrasso Ajusshi. Go back to your meeting you have nothing to worry about, it will die down by the time we leave." Taemin reassured," Go back to your meeting." He shooed them away and played the music again and resumed his dancing. His uncle rolled his eyes at his nephew's immaturity.

"Come on Naeun let's continue upstairs." Sooman glared at his nephew and in return Taemin made a heart and smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Kamsamida Lee Sooman."

"Any time Naeunah, oh and use the back exit when you leave it looks like there are still some protesters."

"Ne." She took the elevator and stepped out. Naeun's phone began to ring. 'Oh Myungsoo's calling... Should I answer...' She thought to herself. Since their argument a few days ago she's been ignoring him. 

She pushed the door open and didn't realize it was raining and she instantly got soaked. She smiled since she loves the rain. Myungsoo called back so she answered her.

"Yoboseyo Myungsoo."she looked up and didn't realize what was going on. A man, pointing a gun at her from across the parking lot. From a far you can barely make out Eunhyuk running towards him and two security guards.


Taemin danced to about twelve different songs. Until he got a call from his brother.

"Yoboseyo, Hyukjae hyung?"

"Taeminnie we are a little early, but we are in the back Parking lot since there are a whole bunch of protesters out in front."

"Arrasso!" Taemin went down the elevator and walked the back way. He checked his phone, 9:03. He was humming his song 'Everybody' on his way down. He saw Naeun on her phone in the pouring rain but saw also saw the man pointing the gun from across the parking lot.

Everything went in slow motion, he saw the guy and he did what his mind told him to do, he ran in front of her just in time. Her eyes went big and he smiled faintly as the lightning flashed, and she heard three muffled bangs and the thunder over the shots. She dropped her phone and saw that Eunhyuk had stopped running, she had also noticed the security member had tackled the gun man down. Eunhyuk began running faster. He became not visible through the rain. Naeun looked at the wobbling drenched figure in front of her that smiled weakly,"If you can't remember me, remember me now. Remember how I told you I would take a bullet for you?" Taemin's eyes closed as he fell to the ground head first on the concrete creating a small splash. 

"TAEMIN!" Eunhyuk screamed holding Taemin's face, "Taemin wake up, I'm not ing kidding wake up! I told you not to get killed you idiot, now wake up!"

"Taeminnie please don't do this to me." Hyoyeon cried as she was waiting for an ambulance to come since she had called one. They didn't care that they were sopping wet, all they noticed was Taemin wasn't answering any of them. Hyoyeon's mascara was smeared due from the rain and her tears.

Naeun dropped to her knees. She grabbed her head trying to take in what just happened. Then suddenly, a flash of pain went through her head. All the memories she has had cleared. All the fog and blurriness was lifted up. 

Their first date, she saw Taemin dancing, the rosary bracelet, the face that gave it to her was Taemin's. The face she left standing in the rain it was Taemin's. And the words 'I would take a bullet for you' echoed in her head in repeat with two different tones but from the same voice. One tone was desperate, asking for forgiveness, confessing that she heard two years ago, and one was weak, painful and in a whisper that she had heard moments ago. Both scenes happened right in front of her in the pouring rain.

Her back hit the ground and her vision was blurred, she could see the flashing red and white lights. She saw people putting Taemin on a grunt and next thing she knew, she was on one too. 

"Who is this? Unnie? Taemin... He was shot." She heard Hyoyeon say though the phone. She saw her typing away on her phone trying to calm her breathing. 

'Wow, there are a lot of people in the ambulence...' Naeun thought starting to get light headed and instead of blurriness she started to see darkness. Her memory was slowly flowing into her head while she still heard voices outside her head. Until she couldnt stay concious.

"Hello, Ajusshi, we are on our way to the hospital."

 The last thing she thought was,' He really did take a bullet for me...'


Reason for the chapter name is I constantly used time in the chapter. And at 9:04 was the time Taemin got shot. It didnt specifically say the time out of all the times it never said the time, just around Nine. All of them felt weird because all are so close to Taemin that I guess they felt it.

 

Lol surprise! three updates in a row! that was only because I wrote this chapter like last month. So yeah. Which i really weird because of the current SM and YG situation. But yeah dont hurt me! TAEMIN IS NOT DEAD! clearing that up for you right now, I could never kill off my baby. But heyyy Naeun Remembers! bad timing right? Anyways I know for a damn FACT! you all will want to kill me before the.... 17th 18th chapter. I promise you! Still keeping my promise  about updating before the first of march!

Comment and Subscribe!!!! (LOVE ME!!!) :D