Hospital Part 3: Anywhere

Not Your Average Relationship

"IU, I'm sorry not now, unless you can explain why all these rumors have been coming up this whole week. Not even good ones, like me being gay for Sooyoung, but everyone is thinking I'm the class ."

"I can. I can explain this whole situation." IU nodded. The nine girls looked at each other wondering what the girl knows.

"They asked me about you, they as in Gyuri, Hara, Suzy and Chorong, and I told them what everyone else knows, a huge heart that would do anything for someone's happiness. And Gyuri and Chorong came up with an idea to get Chorong back with Luhan. So after she dropped the letter she met up with us again. I felt so guilty about it that I have been thinking of a way to break them up for months now and you gave me a perfect chance last week."

"So you're telling me that you all knew I would break up with Luhan and make him go out with Chorong?"

IU nodded her head. "Am I that predictable."

"Anio. They're just really stalkery."

"I have to find Luhan." She was about to head out until IU said something else,

"Those rumors were also coming from Chorong. About you, all about girls generation all are coming from her."

"Excuse me? She's the one who told people I'm pregnant!"

"And that Taeyeon was a erted lesbian!" Jessica pointed at their leader.

"Ne."

"That's it, is dead." Yoona stormed out of the theatre, she was pissed off. "Chorong!" Yoona slammed the door open into her classroom. Everybody in the class got up and ran to the far corners in the room. She pulled out the letter Chorong dropped and pulled it out of her bag, unfolded it and slammed it on her desk.

"Did you set me up?"

"What's that..." 

"It's yours. See YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTOM!"

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Naeun asked walking near her since she was in the same class. Chorong couldn't lift her head. 

"Wae! You had courage to slap me! And tell me you lied about it! Why aren't you saying anything now?!" Yuri demanded. 

"Girls you are interrupting my class..." The teacher said nervously.

"Take the rest of the day off, I will get Ajusshi to pay you. It's best if you didn't get into this, ajumma." Sunny informed her. The professor just nodded and bowed as she left the room.

"WHY ARENT YOU SAYING ANYTHING! YOU DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM TELLING YURI OFF!"

"I didn't think you would find out."

"I did! I broke up with him because I thought you were going to do this." Yoona threw the note on the ground.

"You stole him from me! He loved me then you and your face took him. He is mine now! Why would he love you anyways, from a girl who rose from nothing, who's mother didn't want her and left her." Yoona slapped her. Nobody ever dared to talk about her mother.

Chorong placed her hand on her stinging cheek. Yoona stared at her with pure hate for a moment, then turned and left the building. 

She drove straight to Luhan's house. She saw his car parked in his driveway.

"Luhan?" She knocked on his door. No answer. She sat on his front porch waiting for him until she felt a raindrop on her cheek. 

"Really? Why is it always raining!" Yoona sighed. The rain started to get a little heavy but not enough to soak her. She turned around and gave his house one more look, when suddenly an umbrella went over her head. She looked at the holder of the umbrella, dropped her bag and gave him the biggest hug, causing him to take a couple steps back and the umbrella to fall back.

"Wae? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" He laughed lightly.

"I'm so sorry."

"Wae? Why are crying?" He wiped away tear.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, I'm sorry I pushed you away, I'm sorry I said I didn't love you even though it wasn't true." She confessed.

"I always knew you were lying but why?" He hugged her tighter.

"It was because of Chorong, she made me think she was going to kill herself so she can get back with you. And I'm sorry. I completely understand if you will start hating me from this moment on."

"What why? Are you sure?"

"IU told me everything. Really I would understand if you hate me."

Luhan kissed Yoona, she wasn't expecting it, but she was completely ok with it. 

"I could never hate you. You have a huge heart, how could I hate you. But I still upset that you lied to me."

"Do you believe me though?"

"Ne." He smiled and she smiled back. She took his face in her hands patting his cheeks. She missed having their closeness and he just missed her. Her eyebrows suddenly bunched together as she tilted her head.

'Here we go... She realized something.'

"You got a piercing!" She turned his face and examined his ear.

"I got it two months ago with Lay."

"You look like a delinquent."

"I'm still hot." He simply stated.

"Don't be a Kai! Woah! Your hairs darker than I remember." She brushed his hair. 

"Still the same, come on I'll make coffee!" He dragged her inside the house. He went straight to the Kitchen, "Go put dry clothes on, you're going to get sick."

"Fine..." Yoona rolled her eyes, "I'm taking your things because I'm pretty sure I asked Xiumin to sneak in a take all my clothes back."

"Really? That's where they all went?"

"Yup!" She shouted running up the stairs. Luhan shook his head, "Childish." He the Coffee maker when there was a knock on the door.

"Get the door!"

"It probably Chen and Luna."

"Luhan, your ex girlfriend is crazy! She just got so mad at me for fighting with Yuri she slapped me." Chorong said crying and pointing at her red cheek as she barged into his house leaving the door wide open.

"You deserved it." She glared at her as she entered without permission.

"LUHAN! I'm your girlfriend, take my side!"

"Actually, you're not." He simply stated.

"Excuse me? Why?"

"Lulu, I'm keeping this hoodie, and probably these pants since these are Yoga pants and mine. Minseok Oppa  probably forgot these." Yoona skipped down the stairs wearing a Red Wolf hoodie with the number 7 on the back and black Yoga pants and went straight to the kitchen to pour herself coffee not even bothering to see who was in the other room with him.

"That's why." He said pointing over his shoulder and smiled.

"Who was at the door?" She walked in with two mugs in her hand she gently placed them down on the coffee table. She looked at the girl sitting before her.

"Lulu what is she doing here?" Chorong pointed at her.

"Point your dirty finger somewhere else." Yoona snapped.

"Are you cheating on me."

"Why would I cheat on you?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah, why would you-"

"There's no need to cheat since I'm breaking up with you. The only reason I stayed with you because Yoona asked me too."

"YOU ! YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME AGAIN!" She lunged at Yoona causing them to topple over. Luhan quickly pried Chorong off of her. 

"She can't steal something she already has!" Luna threw her bag on Luhan's couch.

"Now if you so kindly used this door to leave that would be great." Chen motioned towards the door that was wide open but was ignored.

"Luhan ever since China! You led me on. We were so happy! Then she came along! You loved me! I HATE YOU!" She slapped him.

"I'm sorry but I never loved you." He confessed with no emotion.

"This is your fault!"Chorong went to slap her again but her hand was caught by Luna's.

"It's not her fault. Please leave, we have singing lessons." Chorong stomped away.

"So are you two...?" Chen pointed at the two. Both looked at each other, are they getting back together.

 

Three months later 

Taemin was dancing in the SM building with Key. They were dancing to Why So Serious. When they took a break Taemin asked him, "Hyung when are you going back to California?"

"Around the same time Kai leaves to back to go to Japan." Key sighed sipping is water, "you need to stop pushing yourself, you'll crash if you over work."

"I need to make up for lost time."

"Well we don't want to lose you. I'm pretty sure Naeun would be upset."

"Would you be upset?"

"Stupid question my dear. I'm going to go first I'll see you later."

"Alright annyeong!" Taemin took a good look at himself. He was wearing all black, a black beanie, black converse, black pants and a black button up that was ed  showing a black tank top. All of that made him look so pale.

He placed his hands on the mirror in front of him. There was this pain running in his head. He squeezed his eyes shut hoping it would help. After it passed he looked up again. He looked perfectly fine. He yawned.

"No! I can't sleep. I have a lot to do today." He said groggily walking out of the room.

"Taemin, where are you going?" Donghae asked him.

"I am going to meet up with Naeun."

"Alright be careful. When you get home get some sleep, you look tired."

"Ne hyung." He walked over to his car and started driving. It was true that Taemin was very very tired, but he couldn't get himself to sleep. It's like he has insomnia.

Taemin eyes started to droop but shot back up when he realized he was driving off the lane. Once he got to the coffee shop he saw his girlfriend there waiting. He snuck behind her and bent over ninety degrees waiting for her to turn around.

She moved her head and she caught sight of him through the corner of her eye.

"Omo!" She jumped in her seat.

"Annyeong." He pecked her lips.

"Annyeong! I got your coffee." She slid it over. 

"Thanks." He took a sip. It was tasteless.

"Are you alright Oppa?"

"Ne... It's just my coffee doesn't taste like anything, there's no flavor."

"Gimme, let me taste." He handed it to Naeun. She took a sip and gave him a curious look.

"It tastes fine. You just got out of the hospital last week maybe you just can't- yeah I don't know I'm not nurse."

"I guess... Come on let's walk around." He said grabbing her hand. They were walking side by side with their hands intwined.

"Taemin what do you want to do, like when you become a dancer?"

"I am a dancer." He said confidently.

"No like a dancer who is known across the world." She drew a circle with her hands.

"Well, I would like to travel, staying in one spot for ever. I don't think I could do that."

"So you wouldn't want to settle down?" 

"I mean it would be nice, but I have my whole life ahead of me, I could travel the world! Not being pinned down."

"But what about me?"

"You wouldn't come with me?"

"Oppa, I have been here, The USA and Japan, I'm pretty happy staying in Korea."

"Well all of that is in the future. What are the chances of that?" He leaned and gave her a quick kiss.

"You're right." Naeun smiled at him. While they were walking he couldn't really keep his thoughts straight. He couldn't stop thinking about staying in Korea. But he couldn't leave his love.

These were decisions he had to make. "What's wrong Oppa? You look tired."

"No, I'm fine." He shook his head and blinked a couple of times.

"Come on, I'll take you home. And I'm driving." She said with concern as she took the keys from him.

"Naeun I'm fine, I can drive."

"No. You can't, now go into shot gun." She demanded and pointed to the seat. 

"What about your car?"

"Hyoyeon Unnie dropped me off." She said turning on the car. His eyes began to slowly droop down.

'Maybe for a second...' And closed his eyes.

"I knew he was tired."


"Taemin!" 

"What!"

"We are here."

"I just closed my eyes. How?"

"You closed them twenty minutes ago."

"Oh..." He quickly got out of the car. 

"Is nobody home?"

"Eunhyuk is out with Donghae."

"Oh alright. Now go upstairs and get some sleep."

"Come with me!" He whined.

"Alright you big baby." 

He laid down on his bed and Naeun laid down with him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face in her hair.

"Tell me a story."

"What kind of story?"

"Anything."

"Hmm... Ok, once upon a time there was this couple that dis functional, it started as a summer love..."

"Tell me more, tell me more, like did he have a car." He mumbled, causing her to laugh.

"No it wasn't like the movie Grease, she thought he had know idea she existed."

"Idiot thought wrong." He mumbled again.

"Well, one day he told me he could take me on the most perfect date ever."

"What did he do I can't remember please enlighten me."

"He took me to the park, bought hem ice cream and he brought her to the most beautiful part of the park, and he danced for me- I mean her. Then he wrapped her eyes with a blind fold and and brought her to see the Banpo Bridge to see the rainbow fountain."

"Even though she has seen it a hundred times she was still mesmerized by the sight, and he knew she was something. Since he has taken other girls to the bridge, just the bridge and they were bored. Even his Noona's, said to keep her since they were the only other girls who are still so amazed by it."

"They began to date, and were voted most likely to stay together her freshman year. But they had conflict. The guy always got into fights with someone even though he promised, and caused them to end their relationship in her sophomore year and his junior year. But the same year, or day to be accurate, her memory got wiped in a terrible accident. Then a month later she left for California."

"I think the guy was devastated, nobody reminded him she went as an intern when she was only sixteen."

"Two years past, the guy went to visit he friend in California, where his sister was going to visit him as well. The guy had completely forgot about his friend adopting her but he saw her again..."

"Happiest man alive."

"But then ignorance grew, and she thought a completely different guy was him. That was until he saved her life. But he was put into a coma. For six months. But now he's up and she remembers and we are together." She turned her head and found him fast asleep with his arms hugging her tightly, thinking she might run away.

 

Taemin woke up and it was raining. 

"Naeun?" He rubbed his eyes. He walked downstairs and she wasn't there. 

"She probably went home." He walked outside and found standing out on the road in the rain. "What are you doing?"

"I love the rain." She held her hands out closing her eyes, "all these rain drops are free, traveling everywhere. You should to."

"What are you talking about?"

"Earlier, you said you wanted to travel, not stay in one place. You should." She told him in a shaky voice. Even though it was dark and raining he could tell she was crying and put a lot of thought into this.

"I told you that's the future."

"Yeah, and so am, I promise I'll wait for you when you come back."

"You promise?"

"Promi-" there was a gun shot a flash of lighting.

Taemin's eyes flew open. He was alone in a hospital room. The only noise he could hear was the beeping of the machine and his heavy breathing. He thought really hard, 'staying in one place...'

He stood up quickly and walked around. He found some clothes in the closet and quickly put it on. He looked at himself in the mirror, 'Same thing I was wearing.' Black jeans, black tank top, black button up, black converse and now a black beanie. He rummaged through more things and found his wallet. He saw his face, 'yup mine.' He made sure he had his card and money.

Taemin picked up a piece of paper and left a note on the bed and left.

 

"Hey Taemin I'm back, busy da- TAEMIN!" Naeun dropped all her things, "NURSE! WHERE IS THE PATIENT!"

"OMO! Where did he go! An hour ago he was here!" The nurse frantically ran out calling other nurses.

"Eunhyuk! Taemin's gone! As in HE GOT UP AND LEFT HE'S NOT IN HIS HOSPITAL BED!" She screamed through the phone. 

"What kind of hospital is this!" She screamed at them.

She stared at the empty wrinkled bed. There she saw the piece of paper her left.

'I need to follow my dreams, staying in one place I don't want to do, I'm sorry to leave without telling anyone, please don't be angry! Anyways, I'm old enough, to go around. I don't know how long I have been here, I don't want to know. Probaby long enough. Don't try looking for me. If I want you to find me, you will. But thank you to who ever was taking care of me!

I love you, and you probably know who you are.'

"What the hell are you talking about!?" She shook the piece of paper.

"There she is, she's very angry right now." A nurse pointed towards Naeun.

"Naeun..."

"WHERE IS HE JO KWON! WHERE THE DID HE GO!" She held up the note. He studied the note closely.

He took off his glasses and gave her a weak smile,"He's going everywhere." 

 

"Where to young man?" The middle aged driver asked him and smiled as the young boy entered the taxi cab.

"Can you take me out of Seoul?" Taemin asked.

"Sure thing! It's a bit pricey." The driver warned and chuckled.

"Oh I think I'm good."

"If you say so, where out of Seoul?"

"Anywhere." Taemin smiled at him. The driver couldn't help but smile himself.

"Alrighty, pick a number one through five."

"Three."

"Busan it is."


hello again! Last part to the Hospital! Did you guys see that coming? I doubt it! But yay! Luyoon! Kaistal is in the next chapter, I might update again today or tomorrow it all depends. But the whole deal with Naeun and Taemin was Taemin's dream. Anyways this was like a short chapter, oh right my new story is mainly luyoon but it's going to have chapters that don't revolve them as well but the main is Luyoon, I have decided. But all the ships here are going to be sailing in my next story. So tell me if you are going to read it! Anyways I have good intentions trust me I got this! Next week is spring break so many many updates hopefully!

 

conment and subscribe!