Sweater Weather

Not Your Average Relationship
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Oh yoboseyo Krystal what do you need?"
 
"How are you feeling Kai?" 
 
"Fine why?" 
 
"Nothing just wondering." In the distance Kai could hear a male voice in the background, "Stal where do you guys keep your food?"
 
"Just order something Oppa!"
 
"Who was that?"
 
"It was Luhan, he crashed here after he dropped us off last night or this morning or whatever."
 
"Oh, wanna come over later you can chill and help Naeun get ready for school."
 
"Oh sure, why don't we just have a mini dinner at your house."
 
"Yeah, we could bring anyone who can come besides super junior since they are dead today."
 
"How do you know?"
 
"Eunhyuk hasn't gotten up and it's already 5:00. Taemin texted me." 
 
"Ok me Luhan and Yoona will come over then." After Krystal hung up she went and changed into leggings and a 'supreme' sweater. 
 
"Yoona unnie do you guys wanna come with me to Kai's house, small dinner minus Super Junior and the sick people." She said walking to the couch where Yoona was currently lying down on. She changed into sweats and a big shirt. Krystal sat down on the arm chair next to Yoona.
 
"Sure. LUHAN!" She screamed even though he was in the kitchen still searching for food.
 
"WHAT!" He said in english.
 
"DO YOU WANNA GO TO KAI'S HOUSE!?"
 
"SURE YOU DONT HAVE FOOD HERE." He yelled back closing the refrigerator.
 
"OK GET ME PANTS AND A SWEATER FROM THE GUEST ROOM!" Yoona pointed up with her hand and lifted one of her legs.
 
"YOUR SO LAZY!" Luhan dragged himself up the stairs into the guest room where Yoona's things were. 
 
"YOONG! WHAT SWEATER?" He yelled from upstairs.
 
"THE BWCW ONE! AND MY WHITE PANTS!"
 
"DO YOU NEED A BRA?"
 
"N- Wait." She looked down her shirt "YEAH NO!" Krystal was jealous of their relationship. They have been dating for more than two years and haven't seen each other in months. They even hit a bumpy path in their relationship and yet they treat each other like they have lived together this whole time. Krystal was jealous of how close they are, never awkward when it came to getting each other's clothes or things like that. She wanted a relationship like that one where something huge can happen like how Luhan just spontaneously appeared last night, but then they would act as if he was here with her for the whole year he wasn't with her.
 
Luhan ran down the stairs with Yoona's clothes. "Here babe." He said tossing her clothes on her  stomach. She just stared at Luhan. "What is it now?" Luhan sighed.
 
"You're still blonde..." She nodded to herself.
 
"Yes and?"
 
"Nothing, sorry I just realized. It took me three days to realize Krystal dyed her hair back to brown after she dyed it red."
 
"Seriously Yoona, my hair was a bright red how could you not notice it go back to black?"
 
"Sorry, I'm slow." Yoona raised her hands in defense as she walked to the bathroom to change and do her business.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Yah Kkamjong open the door." Naeun could hear the banging at the door. "Annyeong!" She opened to see three boys.
 
"Oh anyeonghaseyo!! We haven't formally introduced each other yet. I am Kris, this is Tao and that is Lay." Kris said pointing to each of them..
 
"Annyeong. I'm Naeun, it's nice to officially meet you." She bowed
 
"Naeun-ah who's at the door?" Kai shouted. "Pretty people! So I'm guessing your friends." She said with them following her. Lay looked at Kris and put his hand to his heart, "Aw I'm touched, she thinks I'm pretty."
 
"Pssh, not as pretty as me." Tao mumbled.
 
"Oh Hyung, does Amber know you're here?" Kai asked Kris.
 
"Nope, Chanyeol hyung hasn't told Amber, since he is still asleep." Tao answered. "What about Luna did she tell Amber?"
 
"I don't think so." Kai shook his head.
 
"No wonder she didn't text me today, see this is why she should go to these types of parties you never know what might happen." Kris sighed.
 
"Oh Amber is almost here with Luna." Kai read his text message.
 
"Well I got to I change so I'll be back." When Naeun was in her room Lay turned to Kai and pointed at his brain and said "Nothing?"
 
"Nope." Lay felt sad, who wouldn't feel bad for a one sided love.
 
"Knock knock!!!!" They heard from the other side of the door.
 
"SHUT UP AND JUST KNOCK!" Kai said on his way to the door. The door opened on his way there and revealed Taeyeon, Chen and Suho.
 
"We didn't have to knock idiot, we have a key." Taeyeon hit Suho on the head. "Is Hyo up yet?"
 
"She was, but then she went back to sleep."
 
"Awesome. I'm going to nap on her floor till she wakes up." Taeyeon said walking to Hyoyeon's room. Kai's phone rang.
 
"Jongin! Open the door! It's cold out here!" Amber yelled through the phone.
 
"Well why didn't you knock!"
 
"We are still in the car so we're staying in here till you open the door." He heard Luna's voice.
 
"Fine, give me a second." Kai hung up the phone then turned to Kris. "Wanna make Amber her pants?"
 
"Come in Kai she's my girlfriend." He paused "what's on your mind?"
 
"Go to my bathroom hide in my shower and when you hear Amber go in you know what to do. Tao and Lay chill in my room for now until Amber finds Kris." 
 
"Ok. See you in like five minutes."
 
Kai and Suho walked over to the door and opened it wide so Amber and Luna could run in. It took them less than thirty seconds to get inside. 
 
"Yo what's up?" Amber said taking off he jacket.
 
"Nothing hey Amber can you check if I left my phone in the bathroom I have to get something out of the microwave." Kai explained.
 
"Of course you weird child." She went over to the bathroom "Kai I don't see- HOLY MOTHER ER!" They heard her scream and Amber came running from the bathroom. She had her hand over her heart trying to slow it down when she got back to Kai. Kris followed behind her with Tao and Lay. 
 
"What the hell! You little ! You set me up!" Amber slapped a laughing Kai.
 
"Oh that was good!" Chen said holding his stomach from laughing.
 
"What the hell you jackass! Why didn't you tell me you were back?" She turned to Kris.
 
"You didn't ask." He shrugged as he hugged Amber. She hugged back but shock was still very clear on her face.
 
"ANNYEONG! On our way here we picked up a Choi and a Taemin!" Krystal announced as she entered the living room with everyone behind her.
 
"How did you get in?" 
 
"I know where you guys hide your key." Taemin said plopping down next to Tao.
 
"Ok really I'm gonna for not even ten minutes and I heard screaming and like a billion people show up." Naeun said walking back out to the living room wearing jeans and a hoodie.
 
"You're just really slow." Amber nodded. Amber walked over to Naeun gave her a hug. "Hey unnie. Why didn't you go last night?" 
 
"I was too lazy." Amber shrugged.
 
"Ok I know I came here to help Naeun get ready for school but I'm hungry so can we please eat?" Krystal groaned holding her stomach.
 
"We second that!" Yoona and Sooyoung raised their hands together.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Later that night after dinner there was a pile of dishes to be done and Sehun, Seohyun, DO and Tiffany came over as well. All felt really bad when the maids clean up so they clean up for them. Kai and Krystal were on dishes, Luhan and Yoona cleaned the table, Luna and Kris put back all the food, and Amber and Sooyoung cleaned the floor while the rest stayed in the living room watching a movie.
 
"So you do know how drunk you were last night right Soojung?" Kai smirked passing her a plate to dry.
 
"Very. Do you recall anything?" She tried to be Nonchalant about it.
 
"You mean how you kissed me? Then yes I do recall that. Baekhyun sent me a picture." HE smiled to himself.
 
"I am so going to kill him." put her rag down.
 
While Kris and Luna were putting things away they had some small talk, "So Kris how long are you guys staying in Korea?"
 
"As long as we want." Kris shrugged.
 
"Did you tell Amber that?"
 
"She'll figure it out when I don't disappear." When they finished they walked out and saw Luhan and Yoona laughing and spraying water at each other with the spray bottles.
 
"Ugh, I wish I had a cute boyfriend." Luna sighed loudly as she looked at Luhan. Yoona and Chen turned and yelled at the same time "Yah!"
Yoona took her spray bottle and sprayed Luna "This," Yoona then sprayed Luhan's face, "Is mine. That," this time she sprayed towards  the other room where Chen was "Is yours."
 
"Don't worry Unnie I was saying in general I want a cute boyfriend. I have a dinosaur looking camel." Yoona gave her a thumbs up approving of Luna's answer.
 
"Yeah and I have a Llama." Kris joined in.
 
"It's either Llama or nothing!" Amber yelled from the other room. 
 
"Fine! Llama! Girls are so hard to please."
 
"You're telling me!" Chen yelled from the other room as well. Luna and Kris joined them in the living room. Naeun then turned to Kris and asked, "Wait so what do your guys' family do?" Naeun asked Lay, Kris, Tao and Luhan.
 
"Tao does some sort of wushu stuff, my dad does some sort of business and gets a crap load of money but he won't tell me Luhan and I think he is in a mafia which is highly believable." Kris nodded as well did Luhan coming from the dining area.
 
"My parents own... Something... And Luhans parent's company merged with ours so yeah... As you can tell we don't really care for our family buisness." Lay sighed "Luhan and I enter dance competitions to earn money too, sometimes with Kai and Sehun but that's when we are together."
 
"Wow."
 
"Naeun do you have everything for tomorrow?" Krystal checked as she walked back from doing the dishes with Kai. 
 
"Ne Krystal." Naeun smiled.
 
"Uh can I talk to you?"
 
"Sure lets go to my room." They walked together and sat on the bed
 
"Naeun what are your thoughts on Taeminnie?"
 
"All honesty. I don't know, there is something about him that I really like but he is hiding something from me."
 
"What do you think it is?" Krystal asked curiousity bleeding out of her.
 
"I feel like he knows something from my past something big and he won't tell me." Naeun gathered the words together.
 
"Maybe he can't..." Krystal said softly.
 
"I don't think he can't I think he won't. But I find this one other boy... Interesting even though I barely talked to him." Naeun tilted her head thinking about the two boys.
 
"Who?"
 
"I think his name was Myungsoo..."
 
"Oh. Myungsoo. He is persistant even if you already have your mind set on somebody. Probably even when you're about to get married he will try to get you. Also,word of advice, don't leave those two in a room together." Krystal chuckled.
 
"Wae?" She raised her eyebrow.
 
"They hate each other." Krystal said like it was nothing.
 
"Jeongmal? Well that explains what happened at the airport." Naeun said thiking back to that day.
 
"Wae Wae wae? What happened?" Naeun grabbed Krystal's attention.
 
"Taemin came to pick me up but Myungsoo was there first and Taemin looked all mad."
 
"There was no fighting?"
 
"Nope. Wait why do they hate each other? What happened."
 
'Crap. Should I say something. Ok Krystal calm down as long as you don't mention anything about her it's fine' she thought. Krystal took a deep breath.
 
"Well first of all they have always been competitive but never hated each other until a few years ago. They wanted the same girl, one wanted her and one got her. One always tried to take her but the other on kept her safe. Always telling her he loved her..." Krystal whispered and smiled. She knew the whole story between Taemin and Myungsoo she just never knew it was Naeun until recently.
 
"Well what happened?"
 
"She got tired and left." Krystal made up.
 
"Does she go to our school?"
 
"Anio, she moved to Busan."
 
"Aw. What a sad story. Taemin must have been heart broken..."
 
"He still is. So you don't remember any of freshman and sophomore year?" Krystal tried to change the subject
 
"Not at- ow." She blinked. She grabbed her head "Why is this happening again." She stood up and tried walking around but she couldn't. Naeun supported herself on her wall and slid down.
 
"Naeun? Naeun-ah? Are you ok? What happened?" Krystal walked over and crouched down infront of her. After a couple of seconds NAeun opened her eyes taking a deep breath.
 
"I'm sorry if I freaked you out. I have been getting these things where I remember something but I don't know what triggers it."
 
"Did you see anything?"
 
"Ne, but everything is blurred and all I can really make out is talking."
 
"Oh... So what happened this time?"
 
"It was different, I saw a whole bunch of different moments and this boy, I keep seeing , I take it he is or was my boyfriend, and he's saying I love you in each moment. But his hair color changed once in a while... Mianhae Krystal... It must be weird."
 
"Ani, I completely understand. Come on I think people are starting to leave." When they left the room Krystal went straight to Kai. "Jongin come here, important." She grabbed his arm and pulled him away from Sooyoung who he was arguing with about who sleeps more.
 
"What do you need?" He said closing the Kitchen door. Kai felt like it had to be big since she was pacing back and forth.
 
"Naeun just had a flashback moment when I was with her." Krystal kept fiddling with her hands.
 
"Really? What was it?" Kai placed his hands on the counter top.
 
"Basically every single I love you Taemin told her."
 
"Oh so isn't that a good thing?"
 
"And i think some of Myungsoo's were mixed there."
 
"W-what were you two talking about?" Kai said shocked in hearing the name Myungsoo.
 
"Taemin and Myungsoo. She said she's attracted to Taemin but also Myungsoo a little." She sighed.
 
"It's a good thing she's slower than Yoona when it comes to putting two and two together." Kai rubbed the back of his neck. "What are you saying about Yoona?" Luhan walked in opening the fridge looking for a drink.
 
"We are talking about how slow she can be."Krystal said which wasn't a lie.
 
"Hey now..." Luhan pointed trying to think of a defense for her but shrugged "Carry on." He grabbed a can of Pepsi and left them not bothering to defend his girlfriend in that topic. "Wait!" Luhan poked his head back inside the kitchen.
 
"What is it hyung?"
 
"Why are you having a private conversation about this? That is a topic everyone knows and talks about aloud."
 
"I will tell you later Lulu Oppa." Krystal reasoned. Luhan narrowed his eyes but agreed, "Fine." After a second Krystal continued.
 
"Can we just please tell her everything!"
 
"No Krys, you witnessed how much it hurts her when she has those moments, think about how bad it would be if we just lay all this information on her and she remembers all at once. She will go through hell. So it's better for her to experience them separately."
 
"But Kai she isn't actually getting the memory back because she doesn't know who she is spending it with!"
 
"Krystal I know you're trying to help but don't do anything to risky, it shouldn't be any of your concern."
 
"It should be because my best friend, Someone I love has been hurting knowing the person they love used to love them but has no feelings at all anymore while he is still madly in love." Kai froze. He could not believe he was hearing this. The girl he was in love with basically described how he felt with Krystal. 
 
"Wow. Just wow." Kai said coldly leaving Krystal in the kitchen.
 
"What the hell did I do now!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
The next day the whole school was talking about Naeun. They were very shocked since she was walking with the Royal family. Krystal was showing her around until she saw Kai.
 
"Naeun I'll meet you in class I'll be right back."
 
"Sure." And with that Naeun was alone. She wandered the halls aimlessly. She was surprised at how big it was.
 
"The next for years in here..." She said to herself.
 
"Great University right." A voice said behind her. She turned and saw the source. 
 
"Myungsoo right?"
 
"Ne, so do you like the school?" He said walking closer
 
"Ne it's beautiful. What year are you in if I may ask?"
 
"Second, and you're a year younger."
 
"Oh how did you know?"
 
"Remember I told I knew you before."
 
"Then do you know who I dated back then?" She tried to get it out of him.
 
"Naeun-ah why don't we save the chit chat for someone who deserves the time." She turned to the doors of the theatre. Taemin slammed the doors behind him.
 
"Taemin, you don't control her. Do you?" Myungsoo clicked his tongue and face him.
 
"Nobody controls me." Naeun crossed her arms.
 
"Yeah, but we expect you to listen when well tell you to stay away from someone." Hyoyeon stepped out of the Theatre as well. 
 
"Unnie it's not like that, he just I don't know came from nowhere." Naeun explained trying to save her life.
 
"Taemin go to class, you too Naeun." Hyoyeon pointed. When they started walking Hyoyeon walked back to Myungsoo and said "How many damn times do we have to tell you to stay away from her and Taemin."
 
"Now Hyoyeon-ssi why would I want to be near Taemin?"
 
"I don't know, you're stupid, just stay away from them are we clear?" 
 
Myungsoo smirked "Soojung." Hyoyeon was about ready to punch him in the face but she let him walk of. "You little Son of a . Stay away from both Krystal and Naeun!" 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Naeun I'll meet you in class, I'll be right back." Krystal walked off towards Kai.
 
"Kai! Wait!" She shouted down the hall. He spun around with his hands in his hoodie pocket.
 
"Ne?"
 
"What happened last night? Why are you mad at me?"
 
"I never said I was mad at you."
 
"Don't lie to me. What did I say?"
 
"It doesn't matter, besides why do you care."
 
"You're my best friend of course I care."
 
"Oh really I thought Taemin was your Best friend?"
 
"Are you jealous of Taemin?"
 
"No. You act like he is the only one in pain because of love some people out there have the same problem but here's the thing, it's kinda funny, the girl just refuses to be in a commitment. And she doesnt realized Taemin isnt the only person who is madly in love and it's one sided." He let out. The both of them just stared at each other. Kai's face lighten when he saw that Krystal realized what she did with her facial expression. Kai also noticed she was shivering even though she was wearing a wool sweater. He then removed his hoodie and put it on her.
 
When she oulled the hood off from her head she looked Kai in the eyes. "Can we please pretend I didnt say that and none of this happened. Prentend that I was not a complete inconsiderate jerk and that you were never mad at me."
 
Kai just sighed, "Of course." she then wrapped her arms around his body and gave him a big hug, "I could never be mad at you for long anyways." He said hugging her back. "Now go to class, and wear thicker layers next time."
 
"Ne oppa." She said skipping away from him. He hated how he would always just agree to pretend these things never happened. He hated that he would always have a soft spot for him. But he loved seeing her happy so as long as she is happy and they were still close he would want nothing else even though it ment not being with her and just watching her from a far. His trance was broken when Taemin bit his arm.
 
"OW! What the hell!" He said rubbing his arm.
 
"I called your name a billion times but you didnt respond, so thus I bit you with love." He made a heart with his arms.
 
"Whatever, let's go before we are late." Kai said walking away from his "twin". They walked down the haal but stopped when they heard a voice.
 
"Luhan oppa is back?"
 
"Ne, and him and Yoona are inserperable Chorong, what are you going to do?" They saw Gyuri talking to Chorong
 
"I cant do anything... I guess we will have to see what happens. But all I know is that Luhan loved me and that cant just go away." Chorong said walking towards her class.
 
Taemin and Kai looked at each other. "Should we tell Luhan?"
 
"He probably already knows but lets talk to him later." Kai said wondering what this girl Chorong was thinking.

New Chapter! ayayayayayyyy! Its a boring chapter sorry. Mostly Kaistal. Some Luyoon since there was a huge thing that happened with them last chapter. Um how do you guys feel about her flasbacks/ triggers. Is she having to many? How about Chorong do you think she will do funny business? Anyways there will be some big events sometime soon so stay in tune!  some update days for next month

Febuary 5th

Febuary 10th (Sooyoung's and Naeun's birthday!!!)

Febuary 15th (VIXX's Ravi's Birthday!)

Febuary 18th (Shim Changmins birthday!!!)

and Febuary 26th or earlier (26th is CL's birthday!)

Yeah so a lot of birthdays in Febuary but those are days where I am definitely going to update. I might update inbetween but those days are positive updating!

By the way I am working on a new story! It has supernatural powers, um I am still unsure who i want as the main couple because I am a hardcore Kaistal, Luyoon and Taeun shipper. But who knows! Well if you have comments or ideas comment or PM me! Thanks for putting through my rant! Anyways please Subscribe and comment and voote if you can. Also if you find mistakes please tell me! Have a Beautiful day!