Laugh a little

Not Your Average Relationship

As the sun went down Yoona walked to the park she agreed to meet Luhan for the last time. The only reason she agreed to see him was because it would probably be her last and so she could have some type of closure before leaving for Los Angeles. 

She looked around and didn't see anybody.

"Yoona?" The hairs on the back of her neck rose as she heard her name being called with that voice. She looked up at the maple tree she was under and saw Luhan's head peer from the other side of the tree.

"I'm prepared to forget you. I want you to never come near me again. I want you to move on with your life." Yoona suggested him to do. 

"Yoona... Please... Is there any way you can forgive me? I don't want you to hate me." Luhan was on his knees again before her. Yoona looked up at the sky pulling back the tears threatening her eyes, and then she confessed, "Xiao Luhan... As much as I want to hate him… as much as he hurt me... Ripped me to pieces and stomped on me... I don't know why, but I cannot bring myself to hate him. I cannot hate Xiao Luhan."

For just a moment there was some hope in Luhan's eyes right before Yoona crushed them, "But that doesn't mean I forgive him. It doesn't mean I would go back to him. And it doesn't mean I would ever trust him again. " She only allowed one tear out, "Why did he do it?"

"I don't know what happened. All I remember was I was eating and then I woke up-"

"With her next to you. Luhan, what did I do to deserve this?" Yoona took a step back from him.

"Nothing! You did absolutely nothing. And I don't know the whole story but please, please, please believe me. I didn't do anything." Luhan pleaded.

"I want to believe you... But how can I?" She turned to leave but was suddenly grabbed by Luhan. He pulled her into a hug. "Yoona please forgive me."

"If you want me to forgive you… prove that nothing happened, but you can’t do that… So for now, if you want me to forgive you, don't contact me. Do what your mother says. Go get married. Have a family of your own, be happy, just not with me." She pushed him away and ran off leaving him hating himself even more. "But even then... I don't even know if I can forgive you." She said. But Luhan was too far to hear.

Luhan is always obedient when Yoona asks him to do things. So he will do it. He's going to get engaged. "Why do I love her? She is the one that I hurt the most… but she hurts me in return. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Two... Two, two, two." Taemin mumbled tapping his pencil against the notebook on his lap. He was currently sitting on the hospital bed jotting down some notes. The door handle moved and he quickly closed the notebook and placed it on the side table next to him. Naeun and Minho entered the room.

"Oh it's just you two. Wait... Who is he?" He pointed to Minho since he has not seen him in the two months he spent in Korea.

"You still don't remember anything?" Minho walked over to the end of the bed. Taemin shook his head. "I'm Minho."

"Like the actor Lee Minho." Taemin smiled causing Minho and Naeun to laugh as well.

"Sure." Both males were engrossed in a conversation about how stupid Taemin could be when Naeun noticed the notebook.

"What's this?" She whispered to herself. Naeun opened it to the first page which had the number two on it. Through the page she could see some writing on the next page. She was about to flip the page when Taemin turned to her "Don't touch that!" He screamed and yanked the notebook away from her.

"Wae? What's in this?" Naeun raised an eyebrow and pulled the note book back. She opened to the next page an before she could read it Taemin reached over and tore the page out and shoved it in his mouth. 

Naeun's jaw dropped at Taemin's actions. "Don't touch my stuff." He told her but it came out muffled and unclear but she still understood. Taemin spit out the paper and threw it in the trash followed by his left over from dinner.

"Really?" Naeun looked at him in disbelief, she looked away and laughed bitterly, "Unbelievable."

"Anyways... When are you getting discharged?" Minho asked Taemin changing the subject.

"The day of Minhyuk and Krystal's wedding." Taemin said in a fake excited voice. Nobody was excited to attend, Krystal found the people who aren’t attending lucky.

Minho looked at him curiously, "You're going?"

"I'm the ring bearer. And best man." Taemin let out jazz hands.

Naeun didn't understand why he agreed. She knew he was on drugs when he agreed but he could of backed out. The door suddenly flew open as Krystal walked in with a bag.

"Why didn’t he get Yonghwa Hyung to do it?" Minho asked Naeun.

"Since Yonghwa is Krystal’s cousin that was a no, he wanted a good friend to be the ring bearer and best man so he suggested Taemin. Yonghwa oppa was insulted but agreed to it anyways. Seohyun unnie and him are going to Busan for a family trip with Suho oppa and Eunji unnie." Naeun explained. The two boys nodded understanding a bit more of the reason.

Krystal suddenly walked in swinging a Tiffany’s bag not expecting there to be people inside, "Taemin I brought the ringssss." Krystal said and extended the word rings as she saw Naeun and Minho.

"What rings?"

She thought for a second and glanced at Taemin but quickly said, "Ring bearer has to hold the rings." Krystal explained and tossed the paper bag at the boy. She turned to leave before she was stopped by Naeun.

"Where are you going? You just got here."

"I am going to beat my so called fiancé with a shovel." Krystal smiled innocently.

"Wae?"

Krystal fiddled with the door handle before admitting, " I overheard you talking to Minhyuk about Kai. Is it true he blackmailed Kai?"

"Minhyk claims he loves you." Naeun told Krystal trying to help Minhyuk’s side but it was a lot harder than she thought.

"He does. It's not a normal kind of love but it is still love." Taemin stated making a heart with his arms by connecting his elbows and the tips of his fingers. Krystal smiled at Taemin’s heart since it reminded her of Kai. The door suddenly opened and revealed Yoona.

"Oh. There are more people than I have expected." Yoona said opening the door.

"We were about to leave anyways unnie." They smiled. Krystal grabbed Minho's arm and lead him out knowing Yoona probably came to talk to Taemin.

"What's up Noona?" Taemin began as the door closed.

"You seem oddly happy today." Yoona smirked a little pulling the chair next to his bed, "Is it because of a certain girl?"

"Ani. But I heard what happened between he who shall not be named. And I have been needing to meet up with you to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Ms. Im Yoona. You have the honor of being the first person I remember." Taemin smiled but it grew wider when he saw Yoona's face. She was smiling literally from ear to ear.

"Bwo? You're lying!"

"Choding Yoong. My deer Yoong. Alligator Yoong. The number one shikshin next to Sooyoung. The girl who treats me like I am her son." He said as if he was giving an inspirational speech.

"OMO! You remember me! Do you remember anything else?" Yoona’s hoped became high.

"Ani..."

"Well I think it's great that you're recovering and remembering."

"Yeah..." He turned his head the opposite direction and frowned a little as he sighed the word out, "Recovering." Taemin quickly faced Yoona again and asked, "When are you really leaving?"

"Two days." She smiled weakly.

"But that's the-"

"Day of Krystal's wedding. She says I'm lucky that I'm not going."

"Does Luhan know?"

"Ani... I didn't tell him. Knowing him he would make the whole plane stop if it killed him." Yoona laughed a little at the thought.

"Do you still love him Noona?" He sat up and hugged his knees and rested his head on them.

The corner of her lips curved slightly at the sight, "You sound like child."

"I'm not joking, do you still love him?"

Yoona sat back and thought, "If I stay... There won't be a chance of me not loving him. If I leave... Just maybe I can forget about him and move on."

"But why would you want to move on? He says he is innocent. Why don't you believe him?"

"I saw-"

"You saw them. But were you there when the deed was done? You saw the aftermath of something. Luhan even said he had no idea what he did. He always trusts you. Did you even think about what actually happened and why he's so confused and why Luhan and even Chorong are claiming that he did nothing wrong?" Taemin questioned her. Yoona sat there letting his words sink in. "If you found out he was innocent what would you do?"

"I... I would apologize... I would do anything to make it up to him. But as of now... He's guilty."

"Well… when you leave, I’m going to miss you. It that I remembered you but not soon enough to spend more time with you before you leave. I’m really going to miss you." He said in his normally quiet voice. Yoona smiled, there was no doubt she was going to miss him.

Yoona stood and walked out. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it. Yoona placed her hand to her head as Taemin's words echoed in her head. Every word from the first word about Luhan to his last word about missing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kang Minhyuk!" Krystal stormed inside the mansion. She pushed the doors open ignoring the maids’ assistance. Her heels made her sound a little more intimidating.

"Ne?" He said putting down the magazine and the glass in his hand.

"Call. Off. The. Wedding." Krystal demanded.

"Krystal I have tried-"

"Bull!" she threw her left hand in the air.

"Excuse me?"

"I overheard your conversation with Naeun and Taemin. You have the audacity to black male Kai's family like that. How dare you deceive me ike that? You promised you would call it off but what happened? I believed you when really you were planing on doing some jackass move!"

"Listen Soojung, think about your dad's company. We are helping it. Kai let you go. It's already too late to call it off anyways."

"Would you have called it off?"

"Probably not." He shook his head.

"Minhyuk why are you doing this to me? I won't be happy." Krystal admitted causing anger to boil in him.

"This marriage isn't your decision Soojung. Your dad needs this and I love you."

"This isn't right. You shouldn't love someone who doesn't give a damn for you anymore. I was completely wrong about you Minhyuk." She crossed her arms and scoffed, "You are such a bastard."

"I think you should leave." Minhyuk said looking down.

"No problem. I can't stand looking at your face anymore. How could you do this to me? I trusted you." Krystal said leaving her words in his brain along with the sound of her clicking heels.

The door closed and as soon as it did he threw his glass cup against the wall. He reopened the magazine to the page with Kai on it and took out his phone and put it against his ear, "Why is it always you?! What do you have that I don't have?! You're not even in this damn country how the hell are you winning her!"

"Why don't you act human? You're plain out psycho. You're forcing a free spirited girl to get married to you."

"How did you break up with her?"

"Wae?"

"Did you two really break up?"

"I have tear stains to prove it." Kai said dully. He hated talking to Minhyuk. Matter of fact he just hated Minhyuk in general. "Are you done moping? You're getting married to my ex ex-girlfriend and or soul mate in less than 50 hours. So..."

"You have a concert in China right?"

"Yes."

"You are in China right?"

"Now are we done talking I really don't like you."

"Feelings mutual." Minhyuk said hanging up the phone. 

Kai looked up and stared at the building in front of his car. He really needed a drink but saw a familiar face walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona strolled on the side walk letting her feet take her anywhere. She wounded up inside a bar not too far from the hospital. "Scotch please."

"Hard scotch for such a pretty face?" The girl bartender said impressed, "What's going on? Break up? Stress?" She asked sliding it over to Yoona.

"Drinking my problems away." Yoona smiled before downing the drink.

"I like you. You seem like a good drinking buddy."

Yoona placed the glass on the counter, "The best. If you want to drink let's go. If you don't want me drunk don't give me whiskey." She informed her and then contemplated whether to order it or not, "Yeah... Can I get a whiskey?"

The bartender laughed, "Sure. What's your name?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm leaving for Los Angeles in two days. But what's yours?"

"Nari. Why Los Angeles?"

"Well Nari... I have been offered a modeling thingy majigger. Originally I wasn't going to go... But then... My boyfriend slept with someone and cheated on me... He is now my ex and he doesn't know I'm leaving. So many different people are telling me to forget about him but then... There are the certain few that tell me we don't even know the whole truth yet... Even though there is a huge difference in opinions I don't know what I should do. So my plan? Get drunk and do what I do." Yoona said nonchalantly and puffed her cheeks.

Nari nodded along to the story. She felt bad for her, it's like the whole weight of the world was on this one girl and nothing was going her way. 

Neither of them knew how long she was there for or how many drinks she had but she was drunk. "Ma'am, I think you should call someone to pick you up." One of the workers told her. 

Yoona slowly turned to the man and laughed, "That is a brilliant idea... You deserve a tip. You will earn one once you show me where the door is." She was helped out of the club and stumbled on her way out. "Ow... Why does the floor have to be there?"

A car door shut and Yoona flinched from the noise. "Sshh! The floor is sleeping! It just asked me to snuggle with it." She glared in the direction of the noise.

"Yoona?"

"How do you know my name?" Yoona gasped looking around to see if anyone was there, "Are you from that one book where there are magical creatures that fall in love and there are people after her but she lies about it. I want to be in that story because she always has this really pretty dress..." Yoona went on and on about a story but stopped herself when she saw his face.

"Woah... You look a lot like this guy named Kai. He's a dancer. OMO!"

"What! What happened?"

Yoona looked from side to side and whispered very loudly, "The dancer Kai, he also looks like my friend his name is Kim Jongin. He goes by Kai too. Wait! What if they were the same person?"

"Noona, you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk!" She smiled and shook her hand. Kai bent down and carried we bridal style into his car. 

"Kai look alike I saw you on TV the other day. How did you get out so fast?" Yoona asked with her eyes closed.

"It's a free day and I wanted to check up on all of you hoping none of you would see me." Kai sighed glancing at his drunken friend.

"What would Luhan say if he saw you like this?" His face showed concern as he continued to drive.

"That bastard... I don't care what he thinks anymore. Wait Kai... I have a question for you." That was the only time she sounded sane but her motions clearly showed she was drunk as she couldn’t keep her head up and the finger she was pointing at him wasn’t pointing at him

"What's the question?"

"If you love Soojung, why are you making her suffer?"

Kai took a deep breath, "She has a better future with him."

"No future is worth anticipating for if you aren't happy at the moment or with the choices you made that affected it."

Kai slightly smiled at Yoona's words, "Why don't you listen to yourself more often? It's happening to you too and you're letting yourself suffer."

"But I'm doing this for myself. Me leaving, I'm doing it to move on. I doing it to keep myself distracted from what regrets I have had. This is my punishment." Yoona said swaying back and forth. Even when she was drunk she knew what she was saying.

After dropping Yoona off he drove to the park. He thought about what Ravi told him the other day. 

"Ok if you were to pick would you pick Krystal or a concert?"

"Krystal hands down." Kai said with a straight face. Ravi was silent for a minute as he paced around. He stopped and smiled to himself then at Kai, "The morning of your concert in Beijing, come to me. I have something for you."

What could Ravi possibly want to give to him? (A/N: LOL I know!!! Sorry has to add that) 

From a far he saw a silhouette of a girl. She was kicking a can on the side walk. Her head looked up at Kai's direction. He was in the darkness but she was positive she was looking straight at him. He quickly ran behind a tree and climbed it.

He saw the girl running closer and her voice was no doubt to belong to Krystal's. "Kai?!" He saw an Arial view of her. Kai saw the way Krystal hair waved every time she turned to see if who she thought she saw was here. "I'm going crazy... Jinjja..." She shook her head and headed for the parking lot.

"I'm pretty sure this is the saddest moment of my life... I climbed a tree to hide from my ex. This is a great story to tell." He said to himself sarcastically. When Kai felt like it was safe to go down he jumped off and went to his car.

"You really thought I wouldn't notice you're red Camaro. It literally says your name on it." Krystal crossed her arms as she stood next to Kai's baby.

"Oh Krystal what are you doing here?" Kai said pretending as if he was supposed to be there. Krystal on the other hand did not look happy.

"Shouldn't you be in China?" Kai confirmed something from her voice. She was pissed.

Kai stepped near his car door but Krystal took a step closer. In a blink of an eye he began running away.

"JONGIN!" Krystal removed her heels and ran after him. Kai got to a tree and Krystal was on the other side. He stepped to the right and she mimicked. She was copying every move so he couldn't go anywhere. Kai could out run Krystal but he couldn't escape without her grabbing him.

"Is that your Appa?" He pointed to left.

"What?" She turned and he took the chance and ran as fast as he could to his car. "God bless for her gullibility." He said to himself as he reached his car. Kai saw her running his way. He quickly got into his car and locked the doors. 

"Kai!" Krystal reached his car and banged on the window. Kai stuck his tongue out and drove off. Krystal just stood astounded and her jaw hanging down out what just happened. "You are such a five year old Kim Jongin!"

"Yoboseyo?" Kai answered his phone out of breath and laughing. He enjoyed how pissed off he made her. He missed it.

"Are you on your way to the airport? Your day off is over."

"Yeah yeah... I'm coming." Kai sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 18th

 

"Wait, where are we going?" Naeun looked out her window. They just passed the turn and kept going straight.

"Umm, driver…" Krystal knocked on the window separating them. The window slowly lowered.

"Hello princess." The driver turned around and smiled.

"OMO!"

 

"What is all this?" She asked in no one in particular.

"Two." The voice said behind her.

 

She kept arguing with them but it was useless. She was getting nowhere with them.

He abandoned his car in the middle of the traffic jam and ran. He stripped off the blazer he had on and just kept running and checking his watch hoping and praying things would go his way.

 

"What is the meaning of this?" Hyoyeon said then laughed a little, "That is like the quote of the day for me."


BOOM BAM! 3595 words! (It itsnt as much as I used to write... how sad...) MY SUPER MEGASIZED FANTABULOUS CHAPTER WILL BE UP ON YOU GUESS IT! June 18th! I'll keep you all wondering for the next six days or so. BUT I highly advise on taking closer looks at previous chapters. In the next couple of days I will be editing a couple of them since I have a lot of mistakes in them. Also there are a lot of things already in the chapters that you should remember that will come back up next chapter. They are all little things but still, if I mention it I dont want you all to be like "WTF, where did that come from? Or when did she say that?" Yeah I'll be done revising the chapters on the 14th so that would be a good time to look back and see what small things will be included.

Also I see you all have a habbit of leaving your theories down in the comment box below... yeah... um if you guys have theories of what will happen next just PM me because I dont want people who didnt think about your theory to now know about it. Does that make sense? But If you do have a theory feel free to PM and I will tell you if you are right. Is that a deal? But still please do comment and subscribe! :)

Peace out cubscouts and I hope you guys have a fun Friday the 13th #ItsAFullMoonToo and a fantabulous Fathers Day!

tumblr_lqxgjsuzKw1qapma0o4_250.gif

(I had to add Tablo, Key umma[wait... WHOOPS! #spoilerstoo] Leeteuk who is basically the dad of SM Town and it was NECESSARY  to have Mr. Lee SooMan the freaking father of the town I love, SM Town.)