Listen To Me

Not Your Average Relationship

"So where is my first stop?" Taemin asked sipping his banana milk. They had just landed in Korea.

"Well let's head to my house, see where you will stay, I have two sisters and a brother so just a heads up." She said waving for a taxi. The driver rolled down, "TAEMINNIE!" Ho Dong's voice echoed in the car.

"Ajusshi you're here?" Taemin said excitedly.

"I'm a taxi driver! Anyways come on! Sandara promised me food." He smiled causing Dara and Taemin to laugh as they entered the car. "How was the world? I haven't see you in a while."

"It's great, I love it. But something about Korea is nice. I don't think I would want to leave any time soon." Taemin smiled at him. They were driving down the road until it came to a stop light. When they were stopped and car behind them bumped into the Taxi causing the taxi to bump into the red Camero.

Automatically the driver and the passenger in front got out of the car. 

"YAH! Idiots can you see where you are going!" The tall skinny girl yelled at the car behind the taxi.

"It wasn't our fault! We didn't see-" The driver defended.

"IT'S A BRIGHT YELLOW TAXI! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT SEE IT!" The blonde one yelled.

"Ajusshi are you ok?" The tall skinny one asked Ho Dong.

"Ne, thanks for asking. Taemin are you alright?"

"Yes, Ho Dong."

"Taemin?!" The tall girl gasped causing the blonde to look through the window. "TAEMIN YOU BASTARD! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU WALK FROM THE HOSPITAL LIKE THAT! YOU LEFT US WORRIED SICK!"

"Do I know you?"

"It's me. Sooyoung, that's Hyoyeon. Your brother's girlfriend."

"Sorry I don't remember you. Any of you."

"Taemin, please remember us." Hyoyeon begged.

"Unnie, I don't think we should right now in the middle of traffic. Come on. We have to pull over and make sure your brothers car isn't ruined, he'll kill us." Sooyoung said pulling Hyoyeon back to the car without peeling her eyes off of Taemin.

"Noona I have only been here for two hours..." Taemin sighed.

"They know you Taemin, why don't you want to meet them?" Dara asked him.

"I-I just don't want to, come on. You're taxi isn't that badly hit so let's just go." Taemin mumbled not looking at either of them. Dara exchanged a worried look to Ho dong as he did the same.

"I thought Eunhyuk and Naeun were lying..." Hyoyeon looked at the road as she spoke with Sooyoung. 

"I thought I was dreaming... How is Naeun?"

"Well, let's see what happens when she finds out her boyfriend is in town." She parked in Sooyoung's driveway. Sooyoung got out and went around the car and gasped.

"Unnie! There is a dent and a scratch!"

"WHAT!" Hyoyeon quickly got out of the car and ran to the rear end of the Camero. Indeed there was a small dent in the car.

"! Kai is going to kill me! He has a concert here next week before he goes back to training with Krystal in Japan!" Hyoyeon's eyes were glued to the small dent.

"Noona! Foods ready." Minho walked out of the house. "What's wrong?" He walked over to where they were. First he looked at the license plate that said 'Kai 94' and then a little above where he saw what they were looking at.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" Minho screamed. "THIS IS HIS BABY! HE LOVES THIS CAR AS MUCH AS HE LOVE KRYSTAL AND DANCING COMBINED!"

"I didn't do it on purpose!" Hyoyeon defended herself. 

"You're screwed." The two Choi's sang as they slowly backed into their house.
  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Welcome to Dara's world!" She opened her door. 

"Unnie!- Taemin!?"

"Do you know me too?" Taemin sighed in frustration. 

"I didn't know you well, but we went to school together." It was partially a lie, she did attend school with him, but she sure as hell knew him.

"Oh what's your name?"

"Minzy." She smiled and shook his hand.

"Sanghyun! Bumaba ka na!"

"Don't go Tagalog on me! We are in Korea! I'm coming down!" Taemin heard someone scream from upstairs. 

"Taemin? Do you remember me? We had English together. I helped you cheat!" Thunder smiled at him. 

"I'm sorry, already a lot of people came up to me telling me they knew me... I think I need a nap. Can someone show me where my room is?"

"I'll do it!" Minzy offered and dragged him along. 

"Noona, Taemin is the boy Minzy fangirls over."

"I thought it was Kai?"

"Kai and Taemin are literally the same person. But Minzy was his stalker."

"I believe that she has changed, it has been two years, I'm sure she's fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Japan 

"Just push off the ice." Krystal laughed as she skated around Kai who was on the floor. She held out her hand and pulled him up.

"How the hell can you do this?" He wobbled then falling over on top of Krystal. "Sorry!" Kai said in English. He looked down at her. He would be lying if he said he didn't miss her. He quickly pulled himself off and sat on the ice with his legs spread out like a two year old. 

Krystal laughed at the sight. "Come on! Get up!" She tried pulling him up but he wouldn't move.

"No... Why can't we learn the dance first?" Kai whined resisting her.

"We need to get you used to the ice now come on! . Up. Now!" Krystal demanded.

"Am I allowed to get out of this? Why do I have to do this? What is this for?"

"You have to many questions. But it's for Tangled on ice."

"Who am I? Please tell me I'm the horse so I won't have to show my face." Kai prayed.

"Wow, Ravi Oppa tells you literally nothing! But no. You are not Maximus, you're Flynn."

"BUT HE SINGS! I'm going to sing in Japanese?" He said shocked, "I barely know how to sing!"

"It's not in Japanese, it will be I'm English."

"Even worse!"

"Well, I have good news and bad news." Krystal bit her lip, "You're going to be lip singing, but last night Kim Yuna Unnie told me Taemin was requested to be your singing voice."

"Oh... Well than..."

"Guys I need to talk to you two." Ravi called them. 

"What?"

"Since you guys will be training for a while we have a condo for you two."

"Two separate ones?" Kai asked standing up.

"Of course not, we thought you guys could bond so it's one condo with two rooms."

"But we already know each other."

"Whoops! Too late!" Ravi yelled. He threw the keys in the rink along with a folder and ran out.

"WHA- Aish... This manager." Kai groaned. Krystal skated over and picked up the keys and folder. 

"Should we go?"

"I guess... I need a break." Kai stood up a skated towards the exit. 

"Really? You have no problem skating to the exit but you at everything else!" Krystal said skating after him.

When they arrived at the condo there was a living room, a small kitchen, a dining room one bathroom and two bedrooms and a sliding door leading to their backyard. 

"Alright, we are splitting this right down the middle I get this half," he pointed to the wall in between their rooms and to the wall at the end of the kitchen, "and you get the rest. No crossing over this line." He said making an invisible wall with his hand.

"But you get access to the front door, bathroom and Kitchen!" Krystal protested.

"You can use the sliding door." Kai waved off, "But no crossing the line."

"Oh. You mean like this?" Krystal stepped over the "line" he drew.

"No! Stay on your side of the room." He pushed her to her side.

"Can't make me!" She ran across to his side.

"I made a boundary!" He chased after her. They both were on opposite sides of a table. Krystal took a step to the right causing Kai to take a step to the left. Every step she would make Kai would mimic. 

Krystal took a chance and ran to hide in the bathroom. But Kai was faster. He grabbed her waist and carried her to the couch.

"JONGIN! Put me down!" She half screamed half laughed. Kai hasn't heard her call him Jongin in a long time.

"Sure." He let go of her and she landed on the couch harshly.

"OW!" 

"I put you down. Now scoot over I want to watch TV."

"Shouldn't we be packing, we are heading to Korea next week." 

"Eh, we'll do it later. Turn on dancing with the stars." He commanded lying down on her lap.

"Oh, unnie texted me, apparently Taemin's in Korea already." Krystal read her phone.

"What's the point he is a complete dickface now." Kai grumbled obviously upset at his friends transformation.

"Kai I have a question."

"Make it quick I'm falling asleep."

"I don't want to kill the mood or anything because I know this topic kinda kills it..."

"The mood is already dead because you said it would kill it so go on, proceed to stab the mood and watch it slowly die."

"Are you high?"

"If that was the question that is so not a mood killer, it just shows you don't get high. But I am not high. You were with me the whole day."

"Anyways, uh... Would you stop a wedding if you didn't want it to happen?"

That question hit Kai hard. He knew what she was talking about. Would he object to the marriage of Minhyuk and Krystal? Does he hate Minhyuk? Yes. Does he still love Krystal? Hell yes. Even though Krystal was doing her dream, their companies still had to merge.

"Why ruin someone else's happiness just for your own selfish reasons... I wouldn't, if the person was truly happy with him or her and one was just to object it, it would kill one of them. Life is about sacrifice." Kai simply said.

"But what happened if they weren't happy?" She asked playing with his hair, not removing her eyes from it.

"Then I would say why did they get engaged in the first place?" He said sitting up. 

"What if it wasn't her choice?" She faced him.

"Than there is no question about it." Kai shrugged looking her in her eye.

"What happens when she still loves someone else?"

"It means he still loves her too." Kai said softly.

"What did you say?" Krystal asked, she heard him loud in clear but wanted him to say it again.

"I said I'll shower first." He stood up and left to go to the bathroom. Kai placed his hands on the counter top. "Why the hell do you say that? She's getting married!" He whisper screamed to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Noona why am I at a hospital?" Taemin asked Dara as they walked through. They walked into the room and found a doctor and Eunhyuk.

"Aren't you that guy from Japan?" Taemin questioned him. 

"Ne, I'm your brother."

"See I don't really believe you." Taemin shook his head.

"That's why you're here." Dara told him.

"You brought me here for this?"

"I'm sorry Taemin. It's for your own good! You can't keep running from your past!" Dara tried reasoning. Eunhyuk saw that she cared for Taemin.

"Fine what are you going to do to prove I am related to you?" Taemin said with a bored tone.

"Hair." Jokwon said pulling a piece out of his head and walking out. 

"Taemin, this is us when we were little." Eunhyuk showed him a picture of them in the SM practice room. Both had kinda long hair and were shorter than they looked now.

"That doesn't look like me."

"Taemin don't be stubborn yes it does." Dara told him.

"How long is this going to take? Sir you look nice but you probably have the wrong person. I know I lost my memory, but wouldn't I have sensed something about you that I knew?" Taemin told Eunhyuk.

"Come with me." Eunhyuk walked out and both followed. It was more Dara dragging him along. Eunhyuk drove them to his house.


HELLO AGAIN! I just want to say thank you for reading I love you all thank you for being here even though i went on hiatus for a couple of weeks but now a chapter is up and ready and Yyadaydaydaydaydaydayda and just read my authors note after the story is over, and Happy April fools day! Alright keep reading darling!


 

Taemin POV 

"Where are we now?" I asked him. It looked like a giant mansion.

"Our house." Eunhyuk brought me inside and straight to a room. There was a neatly made bed in the corner, a shelf with dance trophies that accumulated dust across from the bed. There was a grand piano next to the window that looked grey because of all the dust with something on top. It was a very big room. One wall was completely covered with mirrors and his floors were wooden. The room was bigger than the dance studio. I couldn't help but stare.

"I couldn't have been this rich, to live in a house this big." I said in awe looking through the room. Something grabbed my attention, it was a shelf that was connected to the wall. It was pretty dusty. There were pictures of me. But each frame I was with someone. 

I felt my eyes widen subconsciously when I was in a photo with Krystal and Kai. Kai and I were carrying Krystal, I had her legs while Kai had her upper body. It must of been nice. I saw another one of me, Kai, this person that claims I'm his brother, a tall guy and a blonde with three girls. It looked like we were dancing while this was taken.

"Do you remember anything?" Dara asked me patting my back. 

"No because they may not be me, it could be like a Doppelgänger or something. Heard of that story?" I asked continuing to walk around. Looking through the glass case I saw my name on all the trophies, medals and ribbons. Most first place. I walked over to the grand piano.

"So you are telling me, I owned a room the size of a Regular sized one story house and a Grand piano worth over sixty million won?" I basically gawked.

"Pretty much." Eunhyuk nodded. I ran my fingers over the dusty keys. There was a picture on top on the piano. It was of me again but with that girl I saw at Japan. Son Naeun I think. I had my arm around her we weren't even looking at the camera, just smiling. But I looked really young.

"Sorry, this is just to much for me. If I wanted to remember it I would of by now. So I'm sorry I'm not him-"

"Positive." Eunhyuk read his phone, "The DNA result was positive."

My world stopped. He wasn't lying. How am I supposed to face people I don't know, they know more about me than I probably do, than I'll probably ever know.

"Ok... So what? It doesn't mean I remember you, or-or..." I couldn't think of anything to say. I was literally at a loss for words. Now wasn't the time I wanted to meet everyone in my past. Never did I think I would be ready.

"We can help you remember, Taemin. Just let us." He tried to reason with me, "If I can't change your mind maybe she will." He walked out of my room then walked back with someone. It was that Son Naeun girl.

"Dara follow me, let's leave these two to talk."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"That's bull." Kai said walking away from Krystal. Once again she was in tears.

"Kai why won't you ever listen to me! I keep telling you but you never listen!"

"Maybe I don't want to listen! Seeing you earlier last week, I thought maybe I could handle you, but I was wrong."

"You still have to see me for practice and rehearsals."

"Tell them I quit." Kai put his stuff in his car and drove off.

"KAI!" Krystal screamed. She sat up from her bed and looked around in the darkness. 

"Oh god... Thank The Lord he isn't- I live with him now..." Krystal face palmed.

"Are you alright?" Kai ran into the room and the lights. Classic Kai. He was shirtless.

"Uh- yeah just a bad dream." Krystal rubbed her face.

"I was your bad dream?" Kai asked her leaning on the door frame.

"Hate to admit it but yes. You were the bad dream." Krystal sighed.

"Wanna tell me about it? Since I'm right here." He sat at the edge of her bed. She just her head."I-I just thought, I mean... You walked out of my life twice..." Krystal pursed her lips knowing Kai knew the rest.

"Oh..." He got up and turned off the lights and laid down next to her.

"What are you doing?" Krystal questioned.

"You thought I was leaving, so I'm showing you I'm not." Kai wrapped his arms around her.

"Put on a shirt." she mumbled going closer to him.

"Anio, bad dreams can't handle my iness." Kai stated closing his eye. When he didn't get a response he looked over and saw Krystal's eyes were closed. He whispered her name but got no response. He smiled light and whispered "I love you."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Taemin please can you just listen to me!" Naeun screamed inside the room. They have been going back and forth about how Taemin wouldn't give in to remembering and his reasons were just no.

"WHY? I DONT KNOW YOU! I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU! Why can't you leave it like that?" 

"Taemin we care about you, we want you to remember, WHAT ARE YOU DO AFRAID OF?"

"HOW CAN ANY OF YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME WHEN I BASICALLY WALKED OUT OF YOUR LIFE? When I woke up in that hospital room I had no idea who I was, where I was and why. I didn't want to know but I had a dream and I followed it. I didn't want to know who my family was. I probably was a big disappointment, they could hate me! How could they accept me?

Then there is the fact that I really CANNOT REMEMBER a single detail of my life and yet there are people here that can probably name my life story. What happened during a birthday, how my first showcase went. I know nothing about my past and here everyone knows. Do you know how scary that is? People knowing more about you than you do yourself?" He sat down on his bead, creasing it for the first time in over two years.

"I actually do. I was in your situation you know." Naeun wiped away her tears, "I came back from the states over two years ago, I was in an accident before I left for the states so when I got back, everyone knew me. But I didn't know myself. Everyody kept secrets from me, but you, you were the one that helped me gain my memory. The reason you were hospitalized was because you saved me. And I never had felt more guilty in my entire life. I'm the reason you don't remember anything, but I want to be the reason you regain it."

Taemin stared into Naeun's eyes, looking for a hesitation, any hints of lying. None. But it didn't stop him from saying the next words that was a slap in the face to Naeun, "If what you said was true. Why would I risk my life for a girl who didn't even remember me?"

He walked out of the room leaving Naeun speechless. She ran her fingers through her hair and stared at her reflection. "What happened to him?"

"Naeun! He agreed to try to remember things!" Eunhyuk ran into the room. 

"BWO? Jinjja? Impossible!"

"Anio! He said he would do it! He is only giving us a month though." 

"Great birthday present for you Oppa." She smiled, lWe can do a lot in a month." Naeun said in a hopeful voice. This is going to be the longest month of her life.


Now it is officially over! first of April! Hiatus, is kinda over. It took me a hella longtime to write this chapter becuase I have no ideas left. So umm... nest chapter will be fun. Mostly Kaistal and Taeun  since A) Nothing really happens with Luyoon anymore and people are complaining that they have it easy (becuase they dont know whats coming!! {Neither do I}) and B) I am writing a new Luyoon fiction and there is going to be a lot in there so I am giving them a semi break. BUT If you want to read it the link will be below.

Please comment and subscribe!

Different