Should I?

Not Your Average Relationship

If you dont want previews of the future chapters I suggest you not read the authors note... BUT if you do want to feel free and read everything!


"Did you get the invite?" Yoona asked starting the conversation.

"Ani, I promised I wouldn’t read it. I will just go a wear black for her." Tiffany admitted causing her both girls to smile.

Yoona was currently at Tiffany’s house. She was chopping food while Tiffany flipped through the channels. Yoona was definitely still mad though she only had a week left she planned on spending it with people she cared about. Even if she was still very upset she tried her best not to show it. There was a sudden knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Tiffany rose from the couch and looked through the peephole. Her eyes widened as she opened the door just enough for her to get out.

"Luhan! What are you doing here?" She whispered stepping onto the porch.

"I need to talk to her." Luhan demanded as he tried to push past Tiffany. He didn’t look any better than Yoona did. He had dark circles under his eyes and his hair was distraught. ‘At least Yoona attempted to look decent’ She thought to herself.

"She has a knife in her hand. If you want to talk be my guest. I would want to stab you too." She looked him up and down with disgust.

Luhan sighed and leaned against the post of the house, "At least you're talking to me. Nobody is saying a single word to me."

"Well maybe because you slept with a girl and shot Yoona's heart." The elder emphasized.

"I didn't! I know I didn't!" He defended himself. "I would never voluntarily cheat on Yoona. We are talking about Chorong. The one who faked a suicide note! Do you really think she wouldn't go further?"

Tiffany thought for a second. It was very true. She looked at Luhan's face. It was filled with determination and loneliness. Luhan sat down on the steps of the porch and Tiffany followed. "You do know she's probably never going to forgive you? Even if I do believe you and you aren’t lying.”

Luhan let out a bitter laugh then looked at Tiffany, "Doesn't mean I can't keep trying."

Yoona stepped away from the front door and back in the kitchen. She hated how persistent he was. There was no way he could be innocent. Yoona continued chopping the food but couldn't keep her mind off of him. Then she thought back to the day she saw Luhan and Chorong. Her grip tightened on the handle of the knife and she stabbed the chopping board in the middle. It was a very good thing Luhan didn't go inside that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal drummed impatiently on the seat. Why does she have to be here? She doesn't give a about the wedding anyways. "Darling, what kind of dress do you want? I know you love ball gowns." Her mom said flipping through wedding catalogs as she walked around the church. Her mother knew she didn't want to go through with this especially after her break up with Kai, but she tried to lighten the mood. Mrs. Jung looked up from the catalog and at her daughter who was lying down on the seats.

"There is nothing we can do about it I'm sorry." She walked over and grabbed her daughter’s hand. But Krystal yanked her hands away and walked over the sample flowers bear the front, "When I have a daughter I'm not going to force her to get married to someone she doesn't want to."

"What if you have a son?"

"I'm not going to end up like Luhan's mom that’s for damn sure." Krystal scoffed remembering what Luhan had done the other day. She walked to the front of the church where the newspapers were and grabbed one.

Mrs. Jung tried talking to her but was interrupted, "Listen I have tried everything-"

"This !" Krystal unfolded the newspaper.

"Soojung your language!"

"News! Heir Luhan and model Im Yoona break up after a serious fight."

"Why is that in paper? Don't they know about privacy? Why would they publish this?" Mrs. Jung snatched the paper away and flipped to the page about Luhan and Yoona.

"I bet it was Luhan's mom. She's demented."

"It says that their neighbors heard screaming and about an hour after she went to check if they were ok and the house was a disaster." Her mom read from the article.

"I know that's a lie because Sehun was there." Krystal sighed then looked at her mom as if she came up with a brilliant idea, "If I get into a 'fight' with Minhyuk can you announce a break up?"

"What about this dress, it's very appropriate." Mrs. Jung suddenly said confusing Krystal until she glanced at her dad who was coming near to the entrance. Krystal caught on and decided to see what happens, "I want a cocktail dress." She saw her parents’ reaction and felt very pleased.

"That is not appropriate." Her after said.

 "Oh so forcing a marriage on me is? It's my arranged marriage. If I can't have a say in a groom maybe I can have a say in my dress. Or are you going to force me to wear one?" Krystal basically yelled pushing passed them and leaving the church.

"I told you, this whole idea was crazy." She scolded her husband.

"It's too late to back down. Remember, we need this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How's Taemin?" Naeun walked up to Jokwon who just came out of his room. 

"We had to run some tests and gave him medicine. Problem. The medicine will make him a little bipolar and stuff so if he is a little weird. Don't blame him." He reassured before walking away.

"Knock knock?" Naeun slightly opened the hospital door. It felt like déjà vu for him. "How are you feeling?"

"I... Ummm... Fine." Taemin hesitated without tearing his eyes from the TV screen where Kai was currently dancing. He was admiring the passion he had when he was on stage. The camera did a close up of Kai's face. Taemin noticed something was missing. His attitude and mind were all in the performance but his eyes showed little color. "I don't think he can live without her." He whispered causing Naeun to look at him. "What?"

"Nothing."

Naeun smiled since she heard him. She then decided to start the conversation, "When are you being discharged?"

"Next week. They have to make sure I don't have any internal bleeding." He said finally facing her. "Why are you here?"

"Well for one thing, is to make sure you don't walk off on us again," she laughed a bit, "And I know how lonely it can get being stuck in a hospital bed."

Taemin was thankful for her, but his expression changed when he asked about Krystal, "How's Krystal? She told me about what happened between her and Kai. Is she ok?"

"She's doing better than Yoona."

"It seems like those are the two relationships that have the most problems." Taemin sighed and continued to watch Kai dance. He then looked back at Naeun who was looking down at her phone. A pain hit him. He felt so bad about everything that's happening and that's going to happen. He was scared. Everything is unexpected.

"Hey are you ok?" Naeun leaned over with a worried expression.

"Uh yeah... Why?"

"Well for one thing, you're crying." Naeun grabbed a tissue and wiped his tears. 

"Oh... I uh was probably staring at the TV for too long, that's it." Taemin shook it off. She gave him an unsure look but decided not to mind.

"The other day... What did you talk to Krystal about?"

Taemin was taken aback from the question. He thought for a second and remembered. He gave her a smirk knowing she wanted to know. "Nothing big."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne."

"So I had to leave the room for something that wasn't big?"

"Pretty much."

"Why couldn't I be in the room?"

"I didn't want you in the room."

Naeun was about to protest till another person walked in. Someone neither of them was expecting.

"Annyeong."

"Who's this?" Taemin asked playing dumb and pointing to the man that entered.

"Kang Minhyuk. Krystal's fiancé." Naeun sighed and rolled her eyes remembering what Kai told her.

"Why the long face Naeunah?" Minhyuk asked sounding concerned.

"The fact that you basically forced Kai to break up with Soojung so you can get the wedding that was already going to happen." Naeun spat.

Taemin gasped dramatically, "That's terrible!" He covered his mouth and slowly whispered loudly, "Why would you do that?"

"I do it because I love her." Minhyuk gritted his teeth.

"But you’re just gonna die anyways." Taemin laughed, "See it goes like this." He sat up a little a pointed at each of them, "First, I'm going to die, than Naeun will die, but you sir, you are going to die first because you do the bad things in life. And then the world will just go poof!" Taemin made hand gestures and began laughing at the word poof.

It was quiet for a moment as Minhyuk stared at Taemin. He turned to Naeun and pointed at him, "Is he ok?"

"He's on medication. What do you want and why are you here?" Naeun crossed her arms.

"Well since I'm getting married, I want Taemin to be our best man, and the ring bearer." Minhyuk smiled and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I'm going to be a bear?" Taemin clapped excitedly but then stopped and put his hands against his face, "Wait, but-but I'm not a bear..."

"Taemin, do you want to be the ring bearer? You're the one that gives me the rings at the altar." Minhyuk explained slowly as if he was talking to a five year old. Taemin slowly nodded along and agreed. Minhyuk was about to leave before Naeun spoke up again. "You told Krystal you would stop this wedding. I thought you loved her?"

"I do, that's why I'm doing this."

"She's going to hate you." Naeun emphasized on the word hate.

"But I will have the rest of our lives to change that."

" Blackmailing my family especially my own brother to give up the one he loves to some bastard like you! That will never change. And when she finds out that you did that to my brother-"

"Last time I checked, he just adopted you. She won’t even find out. Kai has no respect for himself. If he really loved Krystal he wouldn't have given up on her so easily."

"No if YOU REALLY LOVED KRYSTAL YOU WOULDNT HAVE MADE HER GET MARRIED TO YOU! You wouldn't have put her through this hell! Kai's the one the really loves her because he had the guts to let her go! He didn’t have to change her mind! Kai made her leave for a better future! Kai gave her up knowing the pain he would go through! That's actual love! Yours is just a selfish type of love!" The room fell silent. All shocked by the outburst and amazed that it left their mouth.

"We are getting married and nothing's going to change." Minhyuk said and handed Taemin an envelope, "I sent these out a couple of days ago, since you weren’t home you didn’t receive yours." Anf with that he stormed out of the room. Naeun looked at Taemin and let out an amazed smile, "Did you really say that?"

Outside the door, around the corner, the poor girl who had heard everything. She sat crying on the floor covering her face. There were something’s Krystal wishes she never had heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Drive safely." Tiffany gave Yoona a quick hug.

"I will. I'm going to see you next week before I leave right?"

"Of course. Annyeong." She waved to the younger model as she closed her door. Yoona drove home safely like Tiffany instructed, but found an unwanted surprise. She glared at the person sitting on her porch from the inside of her car. Yoona bit her lip but forced herself to get out of her car.

She paused when the person looked up but walked around them to get to her door.

"Yoona-"

"Get off of my property. I don't want I see you. I never want to see you." Yoona hissed.

"Please listen."

"Why should I listen to you of all people?"

"What happened that day, Luhan didn't do anything."

"Why should I believe you Chorong?"

"You don't have to. Just don't he mad at Luhan. Hate me. But I want you to stay away from me and Luhan."

Yoona took a step closer and slapped her, "I don't take orders from you. I already left him. I don't want anything to do with you two anymore. But remember this, I didn't leave him because you asked me to. I left him because he is just as disgusting as you."

"I keep telling you, Luhan did nothing." Chorong insisted.

"Fine. Let's say he did nothing. It doesn't change the fact that I found you two together!" Yoona screamed. The girl shrunk in her spot scared she might get hit again.

Chorong gathered up all her pride. She sunk her head down and slowly got on her knees surprising Yoona. She was begging, "C-Can you just talk to him once. Please. It will be your last time seeing him. He won’t speak to his mother, do this last thing." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kai annyeong! It's been a long time! Actually it has barely been a week. How have you been? I uh... I know we ended things but it doesn't mean we can't be friends right? Call me I guess..."

Beep

"I know you're at a concert right now but Taemin just collapsed on stage. They aren't sure if he can perform anymore. You should maybe call..."

Beep 

"Yah Kim Jongin, why are you ignoring me? I just heard Naeun get off the phone with you. Didn't I say we could at least be friends? Call me back."

Beep

"Aigoo... Kai. What are we going to do with Luhan and Yoona. Luhan slept with Chorong and now they are over. Eottoke Jonginnie... Even though you aren't answering this is the closest thing I have to talking to you. I don't even know if listen to your voicemail... I hope you-"

Beep

The phone began to ring; the finger slid to the decline button but still listened in on the message that was coming in at the moment. Krystal's voice could be heard in an uneasy voice, "Jongin..." She sniffed, it was clear she was crying, "You left me because of Minhyuk didn't you? Is that why you didn't tell me the reason? Because he was black mailing you? Please..." Krystal lost her breath saying please. She sobbed for a moment but continued, "Please just give me a reason as to why you left me. Please I still love you, and if you really do love me you would have fought for me right? Right?" His finger slid over the red button again. The tan boy turned and saw him struggling to cope with the break up. Even though he has been preforming with a smile on his face, that performer was Kai. The boy suffering was Kim Jongin. 

Behind the scenes, Jongin poured himself into work, perfecting Kai's abilities. The more he worked the more Jongin thought about her. His fingers grazed over the green button with the words 'delete voice messages?' But he had to heart to do it.

"Ravi Hyung do I have any voice mails from her yet?" Kai looked at Ravi from across the room with hopeful eyes as he drank his water. "Ani... Mianhae." Ravi lied as he saved the voice mails. He saw the hope rip from his eyes. 'Kai this is for your own good... I promise you I will show you them when time comes...'

Ravi looked back at Kai who was sitting down on the floor with his back against the mirror. He was doing what he had been doing for the past two days. Holding onto the envelope and staring at the invitation, since Minhyuk has invited him to his wedding.


UPDATES! And the countdown begins with 5 more chapters left until it is finished! #SADFACE! But all good things (at least i think it was a good thing...) Must come to an end! Since I am feeling generous and I probably wont update in the next week I will give you some previews of the next couple of chapters. (In no particular order of course) (YOu guys should read my other story too...)

1. "What crawled up your ?"

"A bug named Myungsoo."

2."I think I'm pregnant." She bit her lip ans smiled after seeing _______ reaction.

3."Two?" She opened to the first page of the notebook.

"Don't touch it!" He screamed yanking it away.

4. "This wedding is off! this wedding will not happen!" His voice echoed through the room.

But all of you do not know who says what and will either say I KNEW IT or WHAT? when the person says it. But Thank you for subscribing and commenting!!! I WIILL SEE YOU SOON!