Deja vu

Not Your Average Relationship

Yoona slowly reached for the remote and put the TV on mute. "That was..." She couldn't finish her sentence. The girl was still in aw at the sudden reappearance of their missing family member.

"Lee Taemin..." Luhan completed for her. Yoona stood up and ran her fingers threw her hair.

"Taemin is in Tokyo! Why is he in Tokyo! HE IS BASICALLY THREE HOURS AWAY BY PLANE! How the hell! OW !" She fell back down onto the couch when she stepped on a piece of glass.

"Aish... You idiot, stay there let me get band aid and the broom." Luhan said walking away from her.

"But why would he just get up and leave like that. No ifs not buts... Was he even well enough?" Yoona continued to talk to her boyfriend as she pulled a piece of glass from her foot out. Luhan returned with a broom and a rag. He wiped up the water on the wooden floor and swept up the glass before attending to the injured model.

"Maybe, he had about six months of shut eye. No matter what kind of state Taemin is, he's brilliant. One of the smartest and his mind is always the same, not the thoughts or memories but personality, feelings, devotion still the same." He said as he cleaned Yoona's cut and put a band aid on it. 

"That's true, I still saw the flame in his eyes while he danced. Pureness in his answers."

"And the truth in them as well." Luhan added.

"But things don't add up."

"Like what?"

"That note he left, then just now talking, that whole ATM thing, what about his PIN number? I know that Taemin always has wads of cash on him, but the PIN?"

"I can easily answer the PIN question. You know how he always loses things."

"Of course, he managed to lose my birthday cake once and he was the one who picked it up." Yoona simply nodded.

"Well, what Me, Kai, Lay, Onew, Ryewook and Taemin did was we wrote down our PIN number on a slip of paper, we cut a little hidden pocket into our wallets and hid our pin inside our wallet." He explained.

"Are you crazy! What would happen if you lost your wallet!"

"We haven't. Come on you know it's a good idea." Luhan scoffed.

"Fine, it is but really, back on the matter at hand, Taemin is alive." Yoona smiled and Luhan grabbed her hand, "But what about Naeun? She must be devistated."

"What would you do if I lost my memory?" Luhan asked lying down on her lap.

"Oh please, Hyo unnie asked me that and I just told her I would show her all the photos."

"So touching, do you really think Taemin doesnt want to remember anything?"

"It looked like it. Now go and make me food." She pushed him off the couch onto the floor. The floor seemed to be his best friend today.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He cannot possibly not remember. She felt like she was dreaming, except it was a nightmare. How was this possible, Naeun finally regained full memory of those two years she had forgotten, and now Taemin forgot his whole timeline. Out of all the chances in the world this happened. Was this karma for forgetting him? Was she being punished? Was Taemin playing a joke? Everyhting felt like it wasnt even real. She felt as if she had just lost him all over again, which indeed she has.

"The only way he knew his name was from his drivers license!"

"What's going to happen when he goes back to Seoul?" Krystal asked.

"All I know is that I'm talking to his manager." Eunhyuk said walking away from them and towards the manager. "Excuse me? Are you Lee Taemin;s manager Sandara Park?"

"Yes sir! And who are you if I may ask?" She smiled at him.

"Lee Hyukjae, Taemin's brother."

"Huh? Jinjja? You are his brother? Real brother?"

"I have been looking for him for two years. I thought, well we all thought he still remembered us because of a note he left, but now we know he knows nothing."

"That's correct," Dara nodded sadly, "I asked him if he wanted to go back to Korea, to see if we could find his family but he was very persistent on not going back. Like he is running away from something he doesnt want to know."

"When are you going back to Korea?"

"Next week is when he starts promoting in Korea."

"I'll be back in Korea tomorrow."

"But see, I dont know if he would want to see you. He doesnt want to know who his family is." Dara tried to explain.

"I will be waiting at the airport the day you land." Eunhyuk settled and walked out of the room. "Aish, is he even the actual brother?"

"Yes! Where is Taemin?" Kai walked up to her this time.

"Backstage." She couldnt stop Kai and Krystal since they had a little more authority then she did. It would look bad if she stopped a famous ice skater and dancer along side with a model.

"Lee Taemin." Krystal called his name when she saw him walking out of a dressing room.

"Use all of your strength and remember us." Krystal demanded.

"Dude there is no way, you forgot about us."

"I'm sorry, d-did we have a-a history?" Taemin asked a little worried. People knew who he is. His past, something Taemin wants to run away from.

"Yes, we are your past, along with a whole bunch of other people." Naeun explained.

"Sorry, even if what you are saying is true, I dont want to know what I did, what my mistakes were and why I havent tried to go for my dreams long before."

"Son Naeun." Kai said.

"What?"

"Son. Naeun."

"Who is Son Naeun?" Taemin raised an eyebrow in utter confusion.

"I am Son Naeun. Your girlfriend." She let out the truth. They had a way of her remembering the past, she is going for a different way.

"My girlfriend? Really now." He said not believing a word.

"The note you left on your bed, in the hosptial, you said that you love someone, and you know who you are. How did you know if you have no memory."

"I dont why I am telling a complete stranger this but I put that just in case someone who I cared about, or the dream girl, or my family would see that. Give them some hope that I was ok. And I am, so I hope that they know enough not to look for me."

"We are right here. I am your best Taemin." Kai said pointing to himself.

"Best friends with Kim Kai? Weird day."

"Come on you know my real name." Kai tried.

"Listen, I dont have time for this. I have to pack. I am heading back to Korea and probably wont run into any of you again."

"I thought I was dream girl." Naeun shot at him.

"Wasnt expecting her to make up a rediculous story." Taemin walked back inside his dressing room closing and locking the door behind him.

"Are you serious right now!" Krystal yelled at the shut door.

"I am going home tonight." Naeun shook her head and stormed out of the performance area. Once again she could not believe what she had heard. "How could he be so selfish!" She screamed once she reached outside, "What the hell did I do to deserve this!"

"Naeun he doesnt know you. He doesnt know any of us!" Krystal replied sadly.

"Why! What did I do! What did we do! How did we end up like this! Two years ago we knew where he was, he knew what he was, who he was! And now just like that! GONE!"

"Naeun, nobody wanted this to happen. You are not the only one hurting from this!" Kai sceamed back, "I lost my bestfriend, my brother! He has no idea who I am, but cant I be happy to know that he is alive and awake. Not missing or dead or in a coma! I havent spoken ot him or heard him talk in over two years and the words I get from his is who the hell are you!"

"I-I have to get out of here." Naeun ran off from them and caught a taxi.

"Kai wasnt that a little harsh." Krystal put her hand on his shoulder. He wasnt turning around but she could of sworn she saw a tear fall from his face.

"Hey look at me. Look at me." Krystal said softly going around to see his face, filled with anger and hurt.

"How can he not remember us." His voice wavered. Krystal's eyes began to form tears and she just shook her head, "I dont know." She said, even though it was barely audiable. She wrapped her arms around Kai and gave him a tight hug. Kai reciprocated letting the tears fall freely.

"Some family we have here." She laughed a little at the though of their disfunctional family.

"It's not an average relationship we have with each other." He laughed as well. They pulled away but Krystal hooked her arms around his right arm as they went for a walk, "OK so," She sniffand wiped her tears and put a smile on her face, "We have a married couple,  we found MIA guy."

"Who doesnt remember our exsitence except for the fact we are famous." Kai added and they laughed at the fact since they didnt want to cry about it.

"What else do we have?' Krystal asked, their voices became distant and soon their bodies disapeared in the city. They just didnt know that someone was listening in on their conversations.

"Aish... how do I get him to trust them..."

"Noona, are you ready?" Taemin skipped over to Dara, "What's wrong you look stressed."

"Oh nothing, come on. Let's get some rest, you have a preformance tomorrow." Dara smiled at him. 'But how will I know they are telling the truth...'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Luhan." Yoona yawned walking down the stairs. She was wearing leggings and Luhan's baseball shirt and her hair was down.

"Who did you want us to my child?" Yoona heard a voice speaking Chinese in the living rom. She froze mid yawn and half way up the steps.

"Oh I think she just woke up." She heard her boyfriend inform them.

"She?"

"My girlfriend."

"You have a girlfriend!" She heard his parents say.

"I'll go get her." Luhan exited the room and was about to climb the steps when he met Yoona's eyes full of fear. They stared at each other for a second before Yoona ran back upstairs leaving Luhan speachless. He ran after her. "What are you doing?" He whispered.

"I didnt know your parents were visiting today!" She whisper yelled back.

"Well now you know."

"No they are going to think I'm a !" she walked next to the window in their room.

"Why is that?"

"I'm living with you and wearing your shirt!" she turned around and faced him.

"So I've been in your pant." He gave her a dirty look. She scoffed and threw a pillow at his face. She began opening the blinds.

"What are you doing?"

"I am getting out of here!"

"Through the window!?" His face was shocked.

"Yes through the window! Tell them another time, or I dont know I'm in a meeting so I didnt show please and thank I love you." She hopped onto the roof and went to find the ladder on the side of their house.

"You owe me!" Luhan stuck his head out the window. 

"Yes alright I love you." She gave him a quick kiss and went back to the ladder. Luhan sighed and came back down to the living room. "Yeah I think she had a meeting today." He said as both his parents looked at each other while Luhan's eyes widened watching Yoona come down from the roof and running across the yard. Hopefully his parents didnt her.

"Such a shame." His mom said fakely.

"Jess come pick me up!" Yoona said panting into her phone.

"Why are you so out of breath?"

"Running away from my future parents who dont know I'm dating their son."

"Do they still hate you."

"Yes."

"I'm coming where are you?"

"I am at the gas station closest to our neighborhood."

"Okie dokie I am on my way."


SO this was a really short update and all I could come up with all week sorry. Yeah I think after this update it will be hiatus for this story. But for those who dont know my new story is up! Well just the foreword for now, The link is at the bottom! But Really short chapter, I promise!!! Whenever the next update is I promise it will be over 4k words! Promise! all of you can shoot me if it isnt! 

Anyways comment and subscribe to this story! And comment and Subscribe to the other one as well! Please dont leave this story tho!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/688374/different-minyul-smtown-kaistal-luyoon-seohan-taeun