Lie

Not Your Average Relationship

"I don't think it was that big of a fight." Sehun shrugged stepping onto Luhan's porch. "But we don't know that now do we?" Daeun crossed her arm, "If they are in a fight, than you have to be the best friend you are, and help him."

"Why?"

"Why?" She scoffed staring at him in disbelief, "Because you are his best friend, you were the first friend he made, he told you everything and vice versa. You know he was the one that got Krystal to get me that one day a couple years ago. You were there for him when Yoona dated all those guys. You haven't been there for a while. It's time to step up."

"And this is why you're my girlfriend." He bent down and gave her a quick kiss before ringing the doorbell. They heard the ring echo inside the house. Sehun reached for the doorknob and noticed that the wooden door was cracked near the knob. "Are you sure it wasn't that big?" Daeun questioned him staring at the door. He turned the knob and looked at his girlfriend, it was still unlocked.

Both were astounded when they entered the house. The coffee table that was once in the living room was now upside down in front of the door and one leg was a couple feet away. Magazines, paper, and books were ripped and scattered everywhere. "Woah watch out." Sehun pulled Daeun away before she stepped on glass shards. "I'm going to check upstairs for him." She said as she walked up the steps. 

He continued to examine the bottom floor. The house was a mess. His gaze averted to the newly formed hole in the wall. There was some blood stains from Luhan's hand. The only thing intact was a photo of Luhan and Yoona. He saw Luhan's phone sitting on the floor which meant nobody will be able to contact him. He took a couple of pictures of the wreck.

"Sehun! Come here!" Daeun called from upstairs. He quickly ran up the steps and found what he was called for. Luhan's room had clothes and towels scattered everywhere. In the master bathroom there was a huge dent in the wall and near there the blow dryer was broken in millions of pieces. "All the clothes on the floor are guy clothes, so all Luhan's. And..." Daeun her lips. "And what?" He asked taking more pictures as if it was a crime scene.

"And all of Yoona's suitcases and clothes are gone. And Luhan isn't in the house."

"We need to find Luhan, get answers from him. Yoona, we can't talk to her right after a break up." Sehun informed her as he started dialing numbers. "Yoboseyo? Code red and black. XL and LY." Was all he said and hung up.

"What's with the codes? I heard code blue when you Tao called you the other day but WYF. "

"The letters are the initials. Blue means, missing. No contact with him. Red means there was a fight with a family member which in this case is Yoona. And black, it means they're angry. And I know that because Luhan wouldn't drive his fist into a wall for nothing." He informed as he shut his car door. "And we rarely use those color codes."

"What about white? You guys used that frequently while we were dating in High School."

"Oh that's just ice cream."

"Oh... Ok so what now."

"It means, the whole Royal Family is searching. Right about now, some are going to continue looking for Kris, like Henry hyung, Kai Hyung, Zhoumi hyung and others, but here, we are looking for an angry Luhan. I just sent Krystal the pictures."

"But where are we going to look? Seoul is huge, he could be anywhere. And do you guys have a command center?"

"Oh yeah we do."

 

"Morning sleeping beauty." Naeun and Krystal hovered over the groggy Taemin. "What happened? Why do I feel dead?"

"Your dropped in the beginning of your performance." Krystal said with a hint of amusement. His eyes wandered the room. His eye brows raised a little and a smile dared to tug on his lip but he hid it. Taemin was quiet for a little until he spoke up, "Oh... Can I talk to you alone Krystal?" He asked her. She gave him a puzzled look and at Naeun. "I'll step outside." Naeun walked out of the room. She pressed her tongue against her cheek, she felt a little insulted. 

Naeun waited for about five minutes until Jokwon came looking a bit stressed. "Oh... Uh Naeun you're still here..." But was cut off as Krystal swung the door open, "Code Red and Black!"

"Impossible." Naeun said.

"Naeun look at this." She showed Krystal the photos, "The house is a complete disaster. What happened in there?"

"Naeun let's go." Krystal started running out of the hospital. "This has never happened. We never had these three combined before."

"We have to get Kahi Unnie."

"Already on it. Yoboseyo?"

"I got the message."

"Locate everybody in the family," Krystal said opening her car door while Naeun climbed in shot gun, "Who's where?"

Kahi typed a couple of things in her computer and a bunch of pin points came up on the map of Seoul. "Onew, Minho and Jonghyun are in the SM building looking. Sulli, Chanyeol, Luna and Chen are at the park. Super junior are checking bars. Suho, Baekhyun, D.O., Amber and Kyuhyun are checking broadcast stations. Girls Generation, Lay and Xiumin are heading for Yoona's house."

"Send all that info to Sehun. He knows Luhan inside and out. He knows him as well as Yoona knows him and Kai knows him maybe even more."

"Alright. Good luck." 

"It feels like we are on some sort of mission." Naeun said. 

"Technically we are." Both drove around asking people if they have seen the deer around. About two hours passed and nothing.

"Try to call Sehun again. How has he of all people not have found him yet? Everyone checked the SM building, bars, parks and nothing!" Krystal mumbled as Naeun dialed Sehun's number.

"Sehun ah."

"Their house looks like hell broke loose. And Sehun can't think at all." Daeun told Naeun.

"Jjinja?!"

"It was a mess, everything was basically broken."

"Sehun, did you get Kahi unnie's message from a couple hours ago?"

"Ne, I'm still trying to think. Everyone is where he would be..."

"Sehun think harder. We don't know what Luhan does when he's mad." Krystal encouraged. 

"Seoul, Seoul..." He was mumbling to himself trying to think. Daeun laughed silently as she listened to Sehun's lisp, she always thought it was the cutest thing. "I know! The Han River!" Sehun swerved on the road and went sped there.

"We'll meet you there." Krystal hung up and made a U-turn and went to meet up with them.


Sehun walked along a bridge and saw a lone deer, dangling his arms over the railing. For the first time in a long time, Sehun saw him crying. He slowly approached him. "Xiao Lu." The said boy didn't turn around, he couldn't let his best friend see him like this. Luhan turned his face the other direction so the most Sehun saw was the back of his head. "Sehunnie go away." 

"Why? Because you want to be manly? You don't want anyone to see you like this? Luhan you wrecked your house. Why? What the hell happened?" Luhan had enough of Sehun's questions and just blew up. He whipping his head and started to yell, "Yoona hates me! Is that what you want to hear from me? She tried to decapitate me with a blow dryer and tried to rip out Chorong's hair."

"But why?"

Luhan's head lowered as he looked back at the river, "I don't even know what happened. I just remember waking up with Chorong next to me."

"You slept with Chorong?"

"Anio! I mean- yes but I don't even know. I don't know how it happened but I woke up she was there and then Yoona walked in."

"But did you two have clothes on?" There was a silence. "But you slept with her."

"What!" Krystal stood there in shock. She marched right up to Luhan and slapped him. "You bastard! How could you do that to her! I was on your side Oppa! How could you betray her like that especially now since everyone is already sketched out about you and Chorong."

"Krys, that's enough." Naeun tugged on her arm, trying to get her away from Luhan along with Daeun.

"She did nothing wrong to you." Krystal hissed at him pointing at him right in the face. She broke free from Naeun's grip. "You guys were the ultimate couple. You two were happy and then you drop a bomb like that Who ing does that! Did you explain? Or did you just let her leave? Because you people seem to do that a lot! Yoona deserved better!" Krystal's eyes watered making everyone concerned. All knew she was close to Yoona but she didn't know why she was crying. "You're such a jerk Luhan! You're just sitting here mopping not even trying to get her back! Do you even care about her? Her future? Or do you only care about yourself? You're being so selfish!"

"Krystal enough, come here." Naeun pulled her away realizing what was going on. When they were a good distance Naeun began to talk.

"All that you said, it wasn't about Luhan now was it?" Krystal sniffed, "No, but it fit."

"Are you mad at Luhan?"

Krystal nods without looking up. Her hair shadowing over her face.

"Are you mad at yourself?"

Krystal nods again.

"Are you mad at Kai?"

Krystal shook her head yes.

"Back at the hospital, when you said you were ok, were you lying."

For the last time, Krystal nods and covers her face with her hands as she sobbed in them. "How can he do this to me again?" Naeun felt a pain in her heart when she heard the word again. "Does he honestly not care about me? How many times is he going to put me through this!" Naeun have the sobbing girl a hug. 

"It will be fine I promise." Naeun promised. But she knew that was a lie. "How do you know?" Krystal asked in her shoulder. "I just do." Naeun said another lie. That's all she could do to make her feel better. Lie.

"Krystal's right." Luhan ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm a jerk that doesn't deserve her. Or happiness. Yoona won't forgive me. And now I'm marrying Chorong. And ninety nine percent of our family probably hates me." Sehun decided it was the right time to give him a hug. 

Krystal looked over at the two boys and sniffed, "I wasn't mad at him and if both of them were gay, I would ship it."

Naeun tried to keep in her laugh, "Hunhan for the win."

"But can you believe him? How could he do that." Krystal kicked a rock.

"I feel like he is innocent." Naeun admitted.

Krystal gave her a skeptical look, "Wae? He admitted it."

"But he looked just as confused and angry as we were." Naeun said watching over the young guy comfort the older one.

 

"I hate him!" Yoona screamed at the top of her lungs as she tore everything off her bed. She threw her luggage against her wall causing all her clothes to fall out. She took all her photos of Luhan and the ones with him into the trash. Yoona glanced at the trash and saw the cracked picture from of the two together. Smiling. In love. The broken girl picked up the picture and held her grip tightly. The glass was digging into the palm of her hands. But she could care less. Nothing hurt more than what she just experienced. Im Yoona, the beautiful SM model, has just entered her darkest place. She felt trapped. Weak. Used. Once again, the endless amount of tears streamed down her face as she sobbed with her head hung low.

"OMO Yoona!" Taeyeon looked around the room that was wrecked and looked at the girl crying at the foot of her bed with bloody hands from the cuts. "Yoona let go." The older tried to pry her hands off broken glass. Taeyeon was the first to arrive. As soon as Yoona let go Taeyeon brought Yoona to her bathroom and washed off her hands and placed bandaids on the cuts.

Taeyeon and the others cleaned Yoona's room as the distraught Yoona just sat there staring into space. The elder swept up the floor with the help of Lay and Xiumin and Seohyun went to throw out her trash. Both took a peek inside when they were out of eyesight. Xiumin poked through and removed the pictures that were in there. Seohyun smiled at his actions. Xiumin looked up, "Waste of perfect pictures don't you think?"

Everyone gathered on Yoona's bed waiting for her to talk, until Lay spoke up, "We received the code red and black for you two... Noona, wanna tell us what happened?" Even when the innocent -not really- unicorn spoke she still remained quiet and hugging her pillow. She looked lifeless. Like a robot. A straight face, no tone in her voice, no emotion. "Nothing even matters..." She whispered. "I'm leaving in two weeks."

"You accepted the offer?" Sunny's eyes widened. "I thought you were almost positive denying it?" Jessica scooted closer the her. "What happened between you and Luhan?" Tiffany grabbed her hand.

"He slept with her." Her voice was barely audible but loud enough for everyone to hear. All were dumbfounded. "I got home and found them together in his room. He- he couldn't explain anything."

"W-what did you do after that?" Yuri said quietly. She was beyond pissed that someone would do this to her cousin.

"Everything... It felt, it went fast. I was so mad, I threw a lot of things at him. And I packed my stuff, he begged, I left. And I don't know what happened after that." Yoona shrugged not removing her gaze from what she was looking at for the past thirty minutes. 

"I'm so stupid! I should of known!" She threw her pillow to the floor. 

"Did he lie about it?"

"He couldn't even lie about it since I saw him." Yoona sobbed. She wiped her tears and went back to being emotionless.

"Sehun sent Soojung pictures." Jessica admitted. "What kind of pictures?" Hyoyeon looked over along with everyone besides Yoona. All gasped and were shocked. 

"C-can I see?" Yoona barely got out. Jessica handed the phone to her. Yoona stared at the screen and swiped through the pictures. Her bottom lip quivered as she noticed the hole in the wall and the shattered blow dryer. "He did more damage downstairs than he did up." Sooyoung observed.

"All those things upstairs... I did." Yoona confessed with no emotion. All the things on the floor, I threw at him."

"You threw a hair dryer at him?" Lay asked astounded.

"Let's go Lay." Xiumin grabbed his coat and Lay's arm. "Where are we going?"

"We are going deer hunting." Xiumin hissed. As they reached the door Yoona spoke up. "Don't bother. I know how mad he is at himself. I want him to suffer. And I want him to know I am done with him."

Both boys just nodded as Tiffany led them out. "Noona, what did she mean by offer?" The two turned to her. Tiffany let out a sigh, "She got offered an amazing deal to become a model for another company. She's going to be a main model there but she's going to travel most of the time."

"What company?"

"KJ. In two weeks, she's moving to Los Angeles."

"Are you lying?"

She shook her head sadly. "No."


Hello again!  I wan to say 6 or 7 chapters left for This story until it's over. I have te last four chapters already written. Anyways, yeah... Yoona's moving away. Krystal's also an emotional wreck and Taemin is just plain stupid. I will admit I needed hunhan in my story! But I hope all of you have enjoyed this story and I'm coming out with a new one after this story ends! Trust me I think all of you will be competely shocked and hate my guts for one of the couples at te end. Updating on your phone is super hard. I need a new laptop. But please comment and subscribe!