Secret

Not Your Average Relationship

"Alrighty," Yoona clapped we hands together. She was with Naeun and Taemin, they were walking around the park, the park where Naeun and Taemin had their first date.

"Taeminnie,"

"Please stop calling me Taeminnie Noona." Taemin whined. He still complained the same amount.

"I'll stop once you remember." Yoona smiled at him while Naeun just laughing knowing that wasn't going to happen.

"I'm pretty sure even if I remember you won't stop calling me that." Taemin sighed.

"Only been here for a month and you caught on! Good job!" Yoona patted his head.

"What do you think of when you see this park?" Naeun asked walking next to him, hoping she would get a response she was expecting.

Taemin thought for a moment. He saw a lot of people, benches trees, and some ice cream shops then shoved his hands in his pocket grabbing something. "A good date spot." From his pocket he pulled two pills.

"Do you remember anything about this-"  Naeun was interrupted by the eldest one there.

"Sir what is that?" Yoona pointed to the round pills in his hand.

"Pain killers." He popped them in his mouth.

"Wae?" Naeun crossed her arms and stopped walking as did Yoona.

Taemin swallowed the pills and turned to them, "Don't worry about it."

"Why do you need pain killers? Are you over working yourself again?" Yoona question the 21 year old.

"Ani. I have been getting headaches. How do you know I over work myself. And why did you say again?" 

"Duh... We know each other. We know the face you make when you are preforming and mess up. We know when you are hungry and mad and we also know when you are over working yourself. Do you know what we call that?" Yoona raised her eyebrow.

"The Kai." Naeun said dramatically.

"Why is it called the Kai?" Taemin asked a little shocked. 

"Kai over works himself the most out of all of us. Even if he practices for over fifty hours and his moves are exact, he still doesn't think it's perfect. He thinks there is still need for improvement. Once when he had hip problems, he didn't stop dancing. Kai over worked himself and made it worse. He did it with a sprained ankle too."

"Kai skipped meals, skip sleep or fall asleep in the studio." Yoona continued for Naeun, "And once you over worked yourself that you almost passed out on stage. It was a good thing Key was there."

"Who's Key?" Taemin tilted his head.  Naeun and Yoona looked at each other. Both forgot about him. They didn't know how to explain the diva to him without making him think that Key is gay even though Key had a girlfriend.

"A friend." Naeun said trying to act casual. 

"Let's go home, or somewhere with a TV, Luhan's press conference is going to be on soon." Yoona waved them towards a cab.

Taemin and Naeun looked at each other, "Why does he need a press conference?" 

"Oh you'll see." Yoona sighed shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's mom was in the midst of fixing her sons suit when Lay walked in with a face mask and a black hoodie. "Why do people care about two rich kids?" Lay complained pushing the hood off his head.

"People want to be the lucky one, inherit, and marry gorgeous rich boys." Lay's mom walked in on them, "Now get changed my boy." She his cheek.

"Don't do that mom, I'm not twelve. Why do I have to wear a suit?" Lay swatted his mother away heading towards the dressing room where his suit was.

"It's better than wearing a wife beater and a hoodie in public. And who's going to take care of you? You can't even take care of yourself! Getting high every other week?" She chased after her son. Lay in return pretended he had a hookah in his hand and puffed invisible smoke into the air pissing off his mom even more. "ZHANG YIXING! I am your mother! You never treated me like this? Are you high right now?"

Luhan was holding in his laughter in front of his mother. She noticed and whacked him. "Do not laugh at his problem."

"It's not a problem, it's a life style. Lay doesn't give a . Plus he doesn't even smoke."

"Watch your language." Her voice was strict.

"Yes ma'am." He quickly responded not wanting to get into trouble. Luhan wore a regular suit with no tie, as well as Lay. Lay was walking out of his dressing room singing, "Hui dao wo men de Never Land,"

"Hui yi dou hai zai wo men bi ci ning wang wei xiao dou hai zai" Luhan sang the next line as Lay went over and wrapped his arms around his best friend.

"It's good you still know Chinese. Been in Korea for too long." His mom scoffed.

"I have been speaking to you in Chinese this whole time!" Luhan said in a frustrated voice as placed his chin on Lay’s shoulders.

"Our ummas are the ones on drugs." Lay smiled and said in Korean hoping they didn't hear or understand.

"I cannot agree with you more." Luhan said walking over to the rest room.

A couple of minutes passed and paparazzi slowly showed up into the conference hall while they were all behind a different door. Both their parents were speaking with the press about their sons. There had to be translators since they couldn't speak Korean very well. Everything went quiet whenever someone had a question.

Lay and Luhan were listening against the door, their eyes widened when they heard a very familiar voice. "Why did you wait over twenty years to reveal their identities?" The duo did not need to see her face to know who's voice it belonged to.

"What's your name?" The translator asked. 

"Soonkyu, Lee Soonkyu." There were many murmurs going around, she was known for many things, known for being the niece of Lee Sooman, a well known model and Journalist.

"Crap! I was hoping she would find out through the TV not here!" Luhan panicked not wanting to see the face of Sunny. 

"How can you forget Noona was a journalist!" Lay whisper yelled, "Do you know how much she hates secrets? Think about how she's going to react to this?! This is the biggest thing we kept from them!"

Both heard the translator say welcome our princes. The door in front of them swung open as they slowly walked in. There was an applause for them and an astounded Sunny. Her face showed many emotions, shock, anger, confusion and I'm going to kill you. 

"Anyeonghaseyo," Lay and Luhan bowed, "Lay and Luhan Imida."

"You two speak Korean very well." One reporter said. "Uh... Ne...We have been living in Korea since secondary school." Lay nodded. 

"Luhanssi, why have you kept this secret? You have went to secondary school, high school and attended a university here correct? And you have not told anyone." Sunny stood up. She spoke before any other reporter, or writer could say anything. There was curiosity in her voice that journalists should have, but Lay and Luhan heard the slightest bit of anger in her voice. Luhan swallowed and answered carefully, "Uh... Ne, I went to your school and Geunyanggal University. I have not told anyone..."

"Wae?" Sunny abruptly interrupted, she pressed her tongue against her Cheek and raised her eyebrow.

"Our ummas wanted to keep it down low." Luhan replied softy avoiding eye contact.

"Your Korean in incredible, how did you learn it? Why did you guys decide to come to Korea? Do you have a girl friend?" Sunny shot questions at them. Until Lay's mother came in.

"No neither of have a girlfriend, both are single and learned Korean from a teacher. They wanted nothing to do with the business at that time." She quickly covered for them in Chinese. The translator was translating and as she finished explaining Sunny shook her head in disbelief and annoyance. She gave the two Chinese dancers a glare and left the room.

"We made the decision of letting people know about our sons because they have been hidden for too long." Luhan's mother concluded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

"HOLY !" All were at Jessica's house watching the conference. "I thought all of you knew..." Kris whispered.

"You knew?" Amber turned to him.

"My parents told me, I don't know how they found out, probably they have connections and crap. I keep forgetting they're running a mafia." Kris shrugged. All attention was on Kris for a second.

"It concerns me sometimes knowing that we are friends with a mafia related boy." Taeyeon simply said squinting at Kris.

"Why do you guys have weird parent jobs? I mean we and a Wushu master, the richest family in China, and a freaking Mafia! I'm over here bar tending and Hyoyeon Noona is in a hotel tycoon family!" Sehun mentioned.

"And a secret dancing queen." Minho said finally uttering a word.

"You guys are friends with the richest people in China? Cool." Taemin stared at the tv in awe. Naeun was sitting next to him, still in shock, she didn't really expect this. But Yoona was pissed. "No girlfriend huh?"

Donghae eyed Yoona, and stared back at the TV, "At least Sunny is there so she can kill them before we do." Donghae tried to lighten the mood.

"She walked out though..." Suho stated. Yoona's phone rang and it was none other than Sunny.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL ?" She screamed.

"That was our reaction!" Sungmin said to his partner.

"Did you know Yoon?" Sunny questioned her.

"When Chorong came back. That's when I found out.

"You didn't tell any of us?" 

"Anio, he told me since his umma was going to announce it, it didn't really matter." Yoona shrugged.

"What about the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend?" Sunny asked.

"Oh we are going to talk about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The interviews went on for about thirty more minutes where Lay and Luhan were throwing pieces of balled up paper at each other not intentionally embarrassing their parents, they were just really bored. As soon as it ended Lay and Luhan pushed their way past the press to a safe zone which wasn't really that safe as they were pulled behind a wall.

"You two are the unknown, now known princes of China?" Sunny whisper yelled.

"I think the paparazzi is looking for me." Lay tried to leave but was yanked back by Luhan, he didn't want to be left alone with Sunny.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Sunny said looking a if she was about to blow up.

"The point of being the unknown princes, was to be unknown." Lay shrugged and made a couple of hand gestures.

"How about you Mr. Single?" Sunny hissed at Luhan.

"I was going to say something but Lay's Umma beat me to it."

"So you just let her say the incorrect thing, when you are in a four year long relationship with Model, dancer and actress Im Yoona?" Sunny glared at them from the lie.

"I'll handle this Noona-"

"Like how you handled the situation with Chorong?" Sunny continued.

"Noona it isn't our fault please stop yelling at us." Lay begged.

"But it kind of is. Now if you excuse me, I have an article to write."

"Noona wait!" Luhan called her. 

"Bwo?"

"In your article," Luhan smiled, "Add that, I'm dating Model, Dancer, Actress Im Yoona." Sunny smiled at his decision and Lay patted Luhan's back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you want to do?" Taemin asked Naeun. They were walking in the park at night. "Oppa buy me ice cream." She dragged him to the Ice Cream cart. 

It was already dark and both were still at the park. Taemin reached for his phone and began playing a song. It was "Let me know" by Chris Brown.

"I love this song..." Naeun smiled, "Don't you know a dance to this?" Her voice sounded a little different.

"Uh I think so." Taemin said standing up and dancing to it. He got to a spin and when he finished the place kept spinning. Taemin clutched his head from pain. 

As fast as it came, it left, and he was left there on his bed with a massive headache, sweat covering his forehead. He propped himself up on his bed, "Was that a dream?" Taemin shook it off and reached towards his nightstand giving himself two painkillers hoping the pain will go away.

"Hey are you ok?" Minzy knocked on Taemin's door, "You're drenched in sweat."

"I'm fine." Taemin shook his head. Minzy walked up to him and felt his forehead. Then at that moment Taemin sneezed.

"Taemin you have a fever, you need some medicine." Minzy said scurrying down to go get medicine. "Here take this, it will help." Minzy handed him two pills, "They are in the white bottle with the orange cap alright."

"Thanks. Can we keep this a secret?"

"Wae?"

"I don't want people worrying about me."

"Alright, our little secret." Minzy nodded.


AYO GG! I am back with another update type thing! I am really sorry that my chapters have been really short. I broke my promise with myself... IM SORRY!!! Please forgive me! Anyways BUm BUM BUM TAemin ArE YoU RemEMbEriNG Or NaH? (Sorry for no Kaistal this chapter IK Im slacking *slaps face*) Yeah i legit slapped my face and now it hurts. I will update my other story soon! This one... i dont know when the next time i will, Im going all writers block again TT__TT

Anyways comment and subscribe! And thank you for putting up with my weirdness!