Sorry

Not Your Average Relationship

Naeun was staring out the window of her classroom. She didnt really care much for math so she could hardly pay attention. Infront of her Krystal was doing the same as she was and behind her she could hear Amber snoring.

Next to her was Eunji actually doing the work with Luna infront of her texting probably Chen and Sulli behind Eunji braidingEunji's hair while trying to wake up Amber without getting noticed by the teacher. It's been a week since she started school. Also since her last flashback. 

'It looks like its going to rain...'

Her thoughts were cut off when Eunji snapped her fingers in front of her. "Naeun!"

"Huh?"

"You need to stop doing that! Anyways, It's someone's birthday very soon!" Sulli clapped.

"Who's?"

"Yours and Sooyoung Unnies!" Krystal turned around and smiled. "So what do you want to do?"

"I dont mind anything Soo Unnie wants to do, as long as there is no drinking."

"I AGREE! I cannot handle a drunk Luna, Chanyeol and Kris!" Amber's head shot up.

"Shut Unnie, you get drunk too!"

The Royal family went into the theatre to meet up since some of their classes don't resume until five. It's currently one so the have time to hang out. Minho and Yuri were sitting off to the side since they were still sick and have been isolated by all their members. Kai and Luhan were practicing their dance time control on the far left of the stage with Lay to the side who practiced his popping, while Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Donghae,Taemin and Shindong were playing around dancing to Smooth Criminal in the middle.
 
In the front row seats Tiffany, Taeyeon Chen, Jonghyun, Kyuhyun, Luna, Baekhyun and Krystal were seeing who can hit the higher note while DO gave up half way through and now betting on who will win. Sulli, Sunny, Onew, Sungmin and Heechul were the ones having normal conversations. Amber, Kris, Tao, Eunhyuk and Chanyeol were having a rapping contest. Naeun was just sitting down in deep thoughts as usual until Sehun approached her.
 
"Whatcha thinking about?" He poked her forehead.
 
"Nothing..." She just blinked.
 
"You at lying, well to save you from boredom come on. I wanna show you something we have to do whenever it comes on." He said pulling her  out of her chair.
 
"Sure. But what is it?"
 
Sehun went over back stage next to the speakers and plugged in his phone. 'Sorry Sorry' started playing though out the room. From the back they heard cheering and hollering and running feet. Naeun and Sehun went to the stage and found them all gathering around the stage, the vocal lines came skipping up and so did the rappers running and cheering  onto the stage. They started the beginning of the dance. 
 
"OMO! And you guys do this every time the song comes on?"
 
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry " The family began singing along.
 
"Yup!" Sehun ran in and started dancing in sync with them. Taemin was dancing and saw Naeun looking at them in awe so he ran to her graves her hand and brought her in the group, he tought her the moves as they went along.
 
When it got to the bridge everyone took a knee while Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Taemin Eunkhyuk Donghae and Shindong took the tutting part. "Let's dance dance dance dance Let's dance dance dance dance Let's dance dance dance dance Dance dance"
 
Durring Yesungs part Taeyeon took center while everyone laughed at her.
 
 "Hey ije geuman naege wajullae  Jeongmal michil geotman gata yeah"  She sang in a deep voice while trying to look charismatic. The Kyuhyun ran up to her and pushed her out of the way which caused everyone to laugh even harder. "Nan neoman saranghago shipeo  Jeoldae dashi hannun pal saenggak eobseo hey, hey, hey"
 
When the song came to the end Krystal, Heechul, DO and Tiffany took Heechul's famous ending.
 
When everything was over everyone cheered and went back to their normal spots.
 
"Guys, I'm getting drinks what do you want?" Donghae announced.
 
Everyone besides them gathered around each other then Tiffany spoke up, "Ok, four chai Tea lattes, three bubble teas any, five taro slush, three Americanos, two banana milks for the same person," someone coughed behind her "Taemin." Tiffany couldn't help but laugh a little, "four lemonade, one sweet tea, four iced coffee and the rest water." She smiled with the rest smiling as well.
 
Donghae simply nodded since he saw it coming "Got it, who's coming with me this time?"
 
"Luhan, Onew, Hyoyeon, Sulli and..." DO looked around choosing the next subject, he noticed Sunny hiding behind Sungmin since she hasnt gone in a very long time. He smirked inwardly to himslef 'This stupid noona' "Soonkyu noona."
 
"Yah! Kyungsoo! This is why I hate when you pick." She said pushing her boyfriend out of the way whiched caused him to fall.
 
"Fine dont be surprised when you find spit in your drink." She pointed at him while walking off the stage. Sunny grabbed Sulli's and Hyoyeon's hands and happily skipped with them infront of the three guys.
 
"You have all the orders right?" Sulli asked Donghae as they walked through the hall. He just nodded and held up his phone. Onew then joined the conversation.
 
"So Jinri, have you kissed Chanyeol oppa yet?" He said in a girly voice and 'Fangirled' with Luhan. Hyoyeon and Sunny began laughing and teasing as Donghae watched them feeling like a dad of a bunch of fifth graders.
 
"Did you?" Sunny asked in her aegyo voice which annoyed Onew which caused him to hit Sunny's head "Yah, Soonkyu you are the oldest girl here act your age would you!" Hitting her head again but this time Sunny grabbed his hand and bit it.
 
"OW! Damn it! Hyung she is going to give me rabies!" Onew showed Donghae his hand. "Your fine Jinki."
 
"But really have you kissed Chanyeolie yet?" Luhan nudged Sulli.
 
"It has only been a week oppa. We arent in love like Onew Oppa and Namjoo, or the Sunsun couple or Boa Unnie and Yunho Oppa." Sulli defended herself.
 
They stepped out to parking lot when a gun shots were fired and piercing scream was heard.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
When the group left to buy drinks everyone went back to their normal buisness.The dancing group still fooled around even without Donghae and Taemin who was now with Kai and Naeun. They were now dancing Beyonce's single ladies. Taemin and Kai were being interviewed by Naeun.
 
"So wait what other dances do you guys do?"
 
"Basically all of Super Junior's songs." Kai laughed "Any of Girl's Generation's but mostly Genie, Gee and I Got A Boy."
 
"Ring Ding Dong, Chu, Growl..." Taemin continued "oh Girls on Top and..." He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Kai.
 
"I think that's it." Just then loud gun shots was heard and a murderous scream. There was a dead silence. The intercom went on "Students there has been a shooting near the West parking lot everyone remain in their classrooms everyone in the halls go to the nearest class and stay there. Upper classman please help some students and remain calm." 
 
"LUHAN!" Yoona ran to the door but Jonghyun held her back.
 
"Yoona no! Stop! We aren't aloud out. It's lockdown you can get hurt." He was struggling to hold back.
 
"I don't care!" Eunhyuk and Sungmin came and helped Jonghyun. Even though Eunhyuk and Sungmin looked calm they were dying inside. "Don't you all care that Donghae or Sulli or Sunny or Hyoyeon could have gotten shot!"
 
"Yah you left me out!" Onew came running in. Yoona ran up to him and have him a quick hug and so did Luna and as did Taeyeon while the rest of them sighed in relief. Sulli came running and ran into Chanyeol's arms crying. You can tell she was just traumatized. Sunny and Hyoyeon came in next, Sungmin was already by the door to catch a faint Sunny while Hyoyeon placed her hand on the door frame staring blankly at the ground. Donghae then walked in about five minutes later holding his arm. Yoona and Donghae have a very close sibling relationship just like her and Jonghyun. 
 
"What happened?"
 
"I did not get shot, which amazed me. It was just a graze so I'm fine. I really thought I was going to die." He said as Yoona hugged him. "Dont say that!" He went to sit down as Naeun went to the back with Taemin to find a first aid kit. After about three minutes they finally found one and started putting a band aid on his wound which lucky for him was not that deep. "But..." Donghae started to say.
 
"But what?Where is Luhan?" Yoona whipped her head around.
 
"it's not serious! I promise!" He tried to reason before telling him what happened.
 
"WHAT THE HELL ISNT SERIOUS?" Yoona pushed Donghae. Everyone was terrified because of Yoona's rage. 
 
"What's goin on?" Luhan stepped into the theatre. Yoona ran into him her heart racing. "What the hell Donghae! You nearly gave her and us a heart attack!" Kai pushed the laughing hyung.
 
"Ow! I'm still the injured one! But Luhan saved a life." He said pointing at him.
 
"You did? who's?" Yoona looked up at him while everyone applauded him.

"Um Chorong. I just brought her back to her class."

"oh... Chorong..." Yoona just nodded as Krystal stopped clapping since she was the only other one who heard what he said.

"Yeah come with me." Luhan pulled Yoona backstage.

"what's wrong? Are you upset that I saved someone?"

"No it's just I don't want to be that girlfriend but I just feel weird that you risked your life to save someone else." She shrugged avoiding his faze.

"Or is it because it was Chorong?" He sadi without a hesitation.

"Anio of course not! Chorong seems like a nice girl!" She shook her head trying not to cry over the fact he could of died.

"Come here." Luhan pulled her into a hug.

"you could of died." She burried her face in his chest.

"but I didn't." He soothed.

"Donghae Oppa could of died."

"but he didn't."

"Just promise you won't leave me." Yoona hugged him tighter.

"I promise." Luhan said and kissed her forehead. "And I am sorry I scared you."

"How did you save her?"

"It wasnt a real action movie save it was more of a I pushed her and inside with us and about five seconds later a bullet went to the spot she was in. Since she was scared I brought her to her class."

"Well I am proud of you." She smiled at him

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Jinri what happened?" Krystal ran up to her and hugged her.

"it was so scary, the guys was crazy! He was shooting everywhere. It was scary how close it was to Donghae Oppa.I am just thankful for these bullet proof doors." 

"Why does Hyo Unnie look like she witnessed a death though?"

"Sorry to into the conversation but Hyoyeon Unnie has this huge fear of guns ever since you know." Naeun walked up to them.

"Ever since her best friend died..." Krystal remembered. It was a couple of years back Hyoyeon and her best friend Lee Min Young were walking home and a man who knew that they were rich held them at gun point until they gave him money. Even though they gave him everything they had he shot Min several times and tried to shoot Hyoyeon as well while running but missed. Hyoyeon lost a best friend that say.

The three girls turned to see a very pale Hyoyeon sitting down staring at nothing while tears just rolled down her blank face, with Eunkhyuk trying to calm her down. "Poor unnie... She must be freaking out."

"The man has been brought down so you all resume your task, class is also canceled for the day thank you."

"Taemin I am going to go ahead and take Hyoyeon somewhere to calm her down ok I will meet you at the house." Eunhyuk said walking off as Taemin just nodded and gave Hyoyeon a hug.

"Naeun I have to take Krystal to the movies since I promised her one like a month ago." Kai said.
 
"Um ok sure I will just find a ride." She waved him off.
 
"Naeun I'll take you." Taemin walked up to her holding up his keys.
 
"Jeongmal? Gomawo Oppa!"
 
The whole school was walking off of campus all at once and when they were walking to his car he saw Myungsoo next to it. 
 
"Yah. Why areyou always where I am?" Naeun smiled at him.
 
"I love pretty girls."He winked which made Naeun blush. But Taemin has had enough of him. "Get away from my car and leave us alone." Taemin said pushing him away. 
 
"Now now I dont feel like bugging you today... I think I will see what Soojung is doing."
 
"You stay the hell away from her!"
 
"Woah! I thought Kai was her boyfriend not you." He backed away from him smiling. Even though the situation was tense Naeun couldnt help but melt from Myungsoo's smile. She felt like it was such a familiar smile.
 
"Naeun come on." Taemin said to her. When they drove off Naeun began with questions as per usual. "Wait what is with him and Krystal?"
 
"Myungsoo is her Ex. We dont like talking about it so we avoid the topic or anything around him."
 
"we talked about him last week she didnt seem to mind."
 
"Was she looking you in the eye?"
 
"Ani..." Naeun realized that everytime Krystal talks to someone there is always eye contact but on that subject she didnt. "He doesnt see to bad though. Why do you all insist onme staying away from him?" But the question wasnt answered since they have arrived at her house already since it was a very short distance.
 
"Just listen to us Naeun. Ok take care." Taemin said speeding off after she drove off. It began to rain and she scurried to the door not wanting to get soaked.
 
"Why does he always shut you away?" Naeun turned and saw Myungsoo standing there in the pouring rain.
 
"Did you follow us? Why are you here it's raining and freezinf you will get sick.
 
"I just wanted to talk to you without Taemin near." Myungsoo walked near her.
 
"How come they dont like you?" Naeun asked.
 
"Sure I made mistakes a couple of years ago but I changed they just dont see the changed me. All they see is the old me not now." He sighed trying to talk over the rain.
 
"But what did you do that was so bad?"
 
"I dont even like bringing it up. But I know we havent talked much but do you believe me? Do you trust me?" Myungsoo looked her right in the eye.
 
"Ne, I do. I believe you deserve a second chance." Naeun smiled at him and walked inside her house. Myungsoo began walking to his car that was parked a couple houses down.
 
"Silly Naeun, you really dont remember me." Myungsoo smirked to himself shoving his hands in his pockets.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Omo Naeun are you ok? I heard about the shooting at your school are you ok? Why are you soaked?" Her mom rushed up to her. "Umma I am fine I need to shower."
 
"Naeun walked into the shower rincing away all the rain water. A surge of pain rushed through her head. 
 
Flashback
 
"It's about to rain go home!" She yelled at the figure that was outside of her house.
 
"Not until you forgive me! Please I am sorry!" He yelled back. It started pouring rain on them. "Why should I forgive you, I knew it wouldnt work out so lets just remain friends!" She tried not to cry even though it would make no difference since her face was already soaked from the rain.
 
"You know we cant do that! Are you really going to throw this relationship out the window? You have told me this before but I do not buy it."
 
"Please just go My parents and I are going somewhere later I have to get ready."
 
"I wont leave until you forgive me." He said shivering. She walked closer to him and stood right infront of him. His face was still blurred. She touched his face "I know you promised me you wouldnt fight him, I told you you would get hurt and you did. Then you go and kiss IU-"
 
"It meant nothing! I was mad because I saw you and-"
 
"But you know how I feel about you! You know I love you but you go and kiss her because you want to get back at me for a kiss I didnt even want myself!" She screamed at him through the rain.
 
"Naeun I will do anything for you! I would take a bullet for you! Just come with me for an hour." She tried to walk away but he grabbed her arm and pulled her in and kissed her. After they broke away Naeun walked away "Goodbye." Leaving him out there in the pouring rain.
 
Naeun cried in the shower but had to put a brave face on for her parents. 
 
"Let's go darling!" Her dad called from downstairs. "Coming Appa!" She ran down, "Honey we saw what happened are you ok?" Her mom hugged her.
 
"Ne Umma, I have you guys and all my friends everyone I love."
 
"And we love you, now lets go." The family got into their car. She was thinking she could be with him at this moment. But her attention was drawn to her mothers piercing scream.
 
end
 
"AHHH!" Naeun screamed. She looked around herself she was in her bedroom in her bathrobe her hair soaking wet. Her mom came running in "Naeun are you ok?"
 
"h-how did I get here I-I was showering a-and..."
 
"Baby, I went to ask you what you wanted to eat you wouldnt answer you were passed out in the shower so I brought you to your room. What happened? Did it happen again?" Her mom hugged her trying to sooth her.
 
"I-It was raining, the same boy, then I um I got into the accident..." She took a deep breath "I basically just relived that moment it was so scary." She cried into her mom's arms but for some odd reason she didnt want to be in her arms, she felt drawn to Taemin, she wanted to be in his armsbut at the same time to be in Myungsoo's.

Random update from me! I know I said on the 5th but hopefully I will update that day too! THis chapter is kinda depressing and some foreshadowing I wanna see what you guess will happen and what will be broken! Pretty short too... anyways hopefully I will update on the 5th if not anticipate for the 10th! This chapter is also pretty random and everywhere so if there are any mistakes or confusion just tell me! With that I hope you all enjoyed it! The title is Sorry because of the song obviously and I dont know... Well Comment and subscribe!!! (PS anyone notice how manly Luhan is??? LOL!! imma TRY to fix that... ^_^)