Two People Being Happy and Being Selfish

Not Your Average Relationship

"Obviously there are no maids to clean this up…" Yunho said with Changmin following behind them. Boa was already way ahead of them inside Luhan’s house.

"I feel like a third wheel on a CSI mission." Changmin mumbled.

"Shut up you two." Boa rolled her eyes at her husband and basically her brother in law, "I see why he is staying in a hotel."

"Why are we here again?" Yunho asked Boa as he ran his hand over the hole in the wall and Changmin slid some glass away. Yunho shook his head and looked around the wrecked house. He almost understood how he felt. He would probably be just as upset.

"We are looking for some sort of weird bottle or drink or something, Sehun, Tiffany, Lay and Naeun believe Luhan is innocent and so do I." Boa explained frantically searching through cabinets.

"All he has is water. Water can’t do anything to you. I should know, I’m a doctor." Changmin stated while grabbing a bottle from under the sink. He opened it and took a sip and quickly spit it out, "What the hell is this?"

"Does water expire?" Yunho gagged after taking a sip from it, "Minnie, there’s some crap in this water." He pointed to the bottom of the drink where there were things floating around.

"Grab all the bottles from under there, bring them to the hospital." Changmin ordered.

"Wae?" Boa asked grabbing the bottles along with Yunho.

"I am going to test them to see if someone put anything in it."

12 hours before the wedding day

Two months. It's been two months. Nothing was clicking for Taemin. Naeun was walking down the side walk. "What a beautiful day..." She said out loud, "To bad it will be ruined since Taemin still knows nothing." She walked into the coffee shop and saw the familiar black haired boy. Naeun day sat across from said boy. She was frowning while staring at him.

"Hello Naeun-ah." He smiled.

"What?" She said bitterly.

"Are you happy?"

"No, I'm sitting in front of a face." She spat.

"What crawled up your ?"

"A bug called Myungsoo."

"I am not a bug."

"Just tell me what you want. Taemin will be here any minute."

"Does he even remember his life Naeun?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

"No, but like I said I'm helping him."

"Let's just get back together." Myungsoo suggested.

"Nope, leave." Naeun instantly responded, "Basically we were never together, but we are never getting back together. Quote and unquote: Taylor Swift."

"Come on! He doesn't even know who you are to him." Myungsoo fired at her. Naeun was quiet for a second. She looked around then stood up. 

"Excuse me! I am not a e! I will not take your money just to sleep with you!" She said really loudly for everyone in the café to hear. Once everyone’s attention was towards them, Naeun then took the lid off the coffee cup and splashed it onto his face. People around began cheering. "What the ?"

"I am going to ask you to leave." Security came up to him and escorted the confused Myungsoo out.

"That was quite a performance." Taemin walked through the doors.

"Thanks, I try." Naeun smiled. There was an awkward atmosphere between them and Naeun didn’t know why, "Is something wrong?"

"Naeun, I think we should stop this." Taemin said abruptly, shocking Naeun.

"Stop what? We aren't even doing anything." Naeun said dully.

"I mean stop trying to get me to remember." 

"Wae? Why all of a sudden?"

"Naeun, all I know are your names and the information you all have been telling me. And those aren't memories. All I know is dancing, eating, talking, and singing." Taemin shrugged.

"You really don't want to remember." Naeun scoffed.

"Naeun, I have tried and I can't. I still need to heal; I just got discharged from the hospital. The only person I have remembered is Yoona." Taemin sighed.

"But that just proves you are remembering. Why do you want to give up if you already remember one person?" Naeun pestered.

"It was difficult remembering her just think about how hard it will be for me to remember everything." There was a long silence between them so Taemin just decided to get up and leave with his last words, "I am sorry." The bells of the door jingled as it closed. He turned around and looked through the glass. "Sorry." Taemin half smiled than made a call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Wedding day...' Krystal thought to herself looking at her clock. It was eleven am. Her phone began vibrating on her side table, "Yoboseyo?"

 

"Come on, cheer up Naeun. We all knew he wasn't going cooperate." Krystal sympathized.

"I just thought he would remember." Naeun said sadly, "I just can't believe you're getting married... Today."

"In about eight hours... Taemin's going to be there since you know..." Krystal mentioned wanting to see her reaction, and pretended to list off more people.

"But Jongin isn't." Naeun added.

"And I don't blame him. Why would you want to go to your ex-girlfriend’s wedding." Krystal laughed a little not wanting to show the slightest bit of sadness, "Plus, he has a concert in China tonight so... Of course he can't go." Krystal said walking around. She paused and turned to Naeun, "Did you know he was here the other day?"

"Bwo? I didn’t see him." Naeun looked at Krystal with shock. "Ne… I was at the park and I saw his car and I saw him. But he ran away from me." Krystal puffed her cheeks.

"He probably had a day off… And he probably didn’t want to see you…" Naeun added trying to be considerate with the way she said it. "Well, let's go pick up the dress for the blushing bride." Naeun .

"Blushing bride in a mini dress." Krystal said grabbing her keys, "Wear your black dress, you know the hi low one."

"To a wedding? Jinjja?" Naeun was a little taken aback.

'Taemin loves that dress.' Krystal inwardly smirked.

"Ne, you will represent the death of my emotions. Now come on." Krystal skipped along.

"Ok, we will get back around three, then I'll do your hair and makeup, then I'll get ready and we will leave by six. Sounds like a plan?" Naeun asked as they drove off.

"Yeah… I just hope I can still convince Minhyuk to let me out." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon knocked on Taemin's door. Eunhyuk was in an all-white tux with a black bow tie. Hyoyeon was wearing a lavender mini dress that had one strap wrap around her shoulder. Taemin had white pants on, a white dress shirt and a black blazer and bow tie that weren’t tied. Hyoyeon walked up to him and fixed his tie.

"I could have done it my self Noona." Taemin sighed.

"It would have looked like . You can't even use chopsticks or tie a tie, I doubt a bow tie." Hyoyeon stated. Taemin couldn’t argue with those statements since they were true.

"Why couldn't they use a real bear? I don't want to walk down the aisle." Taemin said grabbing two small velvet boxes, "I don't even know the guy."

"But you know Krystal." Eunhyuk reasoned.

"I've known her for two months." Taemin said fixing his hair in the mirror, "To be honest, the only reason I stayed here is because I know that you guys are family and that Naeun wanted me to stay."

"I wish you would just remember..." Hyoyeon sighed .

"Well I'm sorry, I can't..." Taemin checked his watch. It was almost six, "I'll see you guys at the wedding. Excuse me." He walked away grabbing the keys to his Porsche. 

"All of them are just too... They are just different." Taemin said to himself reaching his destination. He looked at the door of the building; he had a bouquet of flowers and a velvet box. "For the future bride." Taemin smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do I look?" Krystal posed in her "wedding" dress which ended above her knees.

"Like you aren't even getting married." Naeun laughed. Krystal walked over to the shoe rack and picked out white four inch heels.

"Should I use like six inches so I can be taller than him?" Krystal joked.

Naeun walked up to her and held her hands admiring her,"Anio, but you look wonderful. If only Kai was here..." Naeun shook her head. She knew it hurt Krystal every time she mentioned Kai but she really hasn’t been showing any emotion whenever Kai was mentioned. Naeun definitely didn’t want to get Krystal’s hopes up that Kai was going to save the day.

"Well he isn't now is he..." Krystal sighed letting go of her. Krystal just shook it off. "Go put on your dress." Krystal held out the dress in front of her.

"Yes ma'am. I just wish Yoona could be here." Naeun said slipping out of the clothes she was wearing.

"Please, I wouldn't even go to this wedding, and she would of looked better than the bride and that would have been a big fat no!" Krystal applied mascara, "And plus, it's good she's leaving. She needs time away from her douche bag ex. I really can't believe Luhan would do something like that."

"Yeah... But I feel like he didn't really do anything. When he was explaining he didn't even know what was going on." Naeun mumbled. Krystal added the finishing touches on her makeup and turned around. "How does the bride look with her hair done and make up?"

"The same as you did when you asked me about an hour ago. Are we ready?"

"By ready you mean I'm going to drown myself in champagne? Then yes I am ready." Krystal scoffed plopping down on the couch. "The limo is coming in fifteen minutes."

"You rented a limo?"

"I need the best service, if I don't get it then it's not happening." Krystal said reaching for the remote. She the TV where there was music channel covering a concert.

"What concert is this for?" Krystal asked Naeun as the camera panned through the big crowd. Naeun was about to say she didn’t know until the shot switched to backstage. There you could clearly see the blonde

Kim Jongin stretching. "Never mind…"

"Kai are you ready for this concert?" The reporter asked sitting down in the chair beside him.

"Of course. I am really excited to meet my fans in Beijing." He smiled.

"Do you miss anybody? You are always traveling. Do you have a special someone since I heard you go in a scandal back in Korea?" The reporter questioned him. Kai let out an awkward laugh and looked down. "I mean… I miss my sisters and my family but… I uh… I don’t have that special someone anymore. Pertaining to the scandal…" he let out a long pause and his lips before answering, "It was just a scandal, they are almost never true. Sometimes they are but a scandal is a scandal."

"It seems like you know a lot for someone who hasn’t met that special someone." The reporter . Kai looked down once again and laughed, he flattened his hair, "I’ve been caught."

"So there is?"

"There was… But I believe there is a better future for that person without me. I am just an obstacle. If she is not happy then she will become happy later." Kai let out a small smile and nodded.

"In all honesty, do you still have feelings for this girl?"

"All honesty? No. I have no feelings for her anymore." He shook his head.

"And if you were to pick between that girl and your fans?"

"Who is this interview about?" Kai laughed fixing his mic, "But fans."

Krystal stood up, "I going to wait outside for the limo." She basically ran for the door. Naeun sat in disbelief. She was about to turn off the television until the reporter smiled and she continued watching the interview.

"That was a lie as well wasn’t it?"

"I would pick my fans because if I go back to her… I wouldn’t be able to leave her. Fans they are spread out everywhere and I can see them all the time. With her… I would always regret leaving her. I still do. Yes I lied about not having feelings for her. She isn’t just someone special she was my everything and I let her go."

"Why don’t you get her back?"

"It’s too late… plus I have my fans to please and make happy.  I don’t want to be selfish."

Naeun smiled at Kai’s mentality, he really wasn’t coming, "Naeun the limo is here!"

"Coming!" She turned off the TV and quickly ran out and saw Krystal sliding into the limo. As time flew Naeun realized Krystal wasn't wearing her veil. "Put on your veil." She said reaching over to stick it on her head but she refused.

"The wedding starts at eight! It's only six." Krystal argued causing Naeun to back off. Krystal looked out the window and noticed they missed their turn. She smiled inwardly knowing she was going to have to put on a small act.

"Wait, where are we going?" Naeun's face panicked. Krystal bit back we smile and decided it was time as she knocked on the window separating them and the driver, "Um, driver..."

"Hello princess!" The driver turned around revealing Key.

"OMO! What are you doing here?" Naeun freaked out.

"I’m driving a limo- Oh you meant in Korea…" He bit his lip and looked at them through the rear view mirror, "I cannot miss a Jung wedding. If it’s one of their weddings of course it will be fantastic. Oh and I am kidnapping you."

"But we have a wedding to get to." Naeun said.

"I do not mind being kidnapped today." Krystal smiled holding her hands up. Naeun looked out the window and realized they arrived at their destination.

"Why are we at the University?" 

"Reasons, now come on lovely ladies follow me." Key opened the door for the two and eyed Krystal.

The two girls followed the boy through the campus. The clicking of Krystal's and Naeun's heels were the only sounds in the empty halls.

"Enter." Key opened the door to the theatre. Naeun walked in and Key nodded at the younger and Krystal gave a slight nod. Key pushed Naeun in and Krystal shut the door basically trapping the poor girl inside.

"Yah!!! Guys! Open the door!" Naeun banged on the door. They heard her voice but it was semi muffled.

"Anio! I was a part of this plan and you are going to make this plan work now shut up!" Krystal screamed through the door.

"It's dark in here!" Naeun stamped her foot and complained.

"Turn on the lights you ." Key yelled.

"You know I don't need this." Naeun said walking over and turning on the lights. The light flickered on, and on the stage was covered in pink and white roses. She walked up to the stage and walked through them. There were so many she couldn't even count. Naeun saw Krystal and Key sticking their heads on the other side of the glass windows. 

"What is this?" She asked herself.

"Two." A voice said behind her. Naeun turned and found Taemin walking to the middle of the stage.

"What? Wait what are you doing here?"

"Two lungs, two eyes, two ears, two feet, two arms, two legs, two sides of the brain. Two years ago I lost my memory. Two years before that, you lost your memory. Two." Taemin said pick up the single red rose,

"But why only one heart? One is missing." He raised his eye brows.

"Where are you going with this?" Naeun was slightly confused.

"Two people, who love each other and have each other. Well, they have your missing heart. It's been two months since you have started to get me to remember."

"Look where we are now? Nowhere." Naeun said flatly, "Why are you even talking about your memory didn’t you say you didn’t want to remember anymore? You said that not even twelve hours ago."

"Two weeks ago..." Taemin stepped closer to her, "I did." Naeun really didn't understand what was going on, everything was happening all at once.

"Oh... Can I talk to you alone Krystal?" Taemin asked her. "I'll just wait outside..." Naeun walked out.

"What do you need Taemin?" Krystal asked. Taemin suddenly grabbed Krystal's arm and pulled her close to him and covered . "If you say a word I will permanently shave your hair off." Krystal let out a small eep and pulled away. "Why the sudden threat?" 

"Jung Soojung. Sister Jung Sooyeon. Everyone mistakes you ask Yoona's sister. Also known as baby Jung. Has a thing with Kim Jongin. I know that you have a fear of bugs and cucumbers along with your sister. I have been friends with you for over 15 years and I yelled at you for being an ignorant little brat when you were yelling at everyone when Kai moved to Japan." Taemin stated causing Krystal's eyes to go huge.

She pointed her finger at him and shook, "y-you you-"

"I remember. I have a plan."

"Uh... What's your plan?"

"Today she helped me out."

 "I'm going to do it today." Taemin said through the phone.

"IT’S TODAY?" Krystal screamed excited. Her two best friends were going to get engaged on her not wanted wedding. Krystal was more excited about the plan instead of her own wedding day.

"Ne, Key's getting ready, remember to bring her to the theatre and don't forget to act clueless. You Jung’s are good at that." Taemin said.

"No we are-" Krystal cut herself off thinking about how clueless, her, Eunji, Yonghwa and especially Jessica were when it comes certain things. "Ok so what, go get your flowers, I'll get Naeun." Krystal hung up and happily changed and told her to come over.

"I have started remembering two months ago. Only itty bitty pieces. But not enough."

"... What?"

"And two weeks ago, I remembered everything. I remember a freshman walking into an AP class that I took. She was so quiet. My best friend, who is her now brother, introduced me to her. I asked her out, and she said yes, even though she was a grade younger. Two years they have been dating until one rainy day, she broke up with me. The same day she lost her memory. And then, I left for two years." He said simply, not removing his eyes from the said girl. 

"She came back, still no remembrance of me. She mistook me for a douchebag." He said looking for her reaction. Even with a confused pissed off look on her face she still looked beautiful.

"Then, I was stupid. I should have pushed you out of the way but instead I took the bullet for you and I lost my memory as you regained yours. And I disappeared for two years. I show up, and I gave you two months..."

"Is this some kind of joke Taemin?" She said wiping her tears, "I can't believe you! You have known for two weeks and you didn't bother to tell us!? We have been working our asses off trying to get you to remember for the past two months! You made me believe you were ready to give up, and here you are telling me you remembered!" She cried. Naeun turned away wiping her tears. She shook her head and turned back around. Her heart stopped and her eyes widened. Naeun couldn't breathe.

There in front of her, was Lee Taemin, down on one knee, holding up a black velvet box with a diamond ring sticking out.

"Son Naeun, the girl I fell in love with twice, the gullible girl, will you marry me?" Taemin looked up at her and asked the big question. Naeun couldn't help but smile. She took a breath but laughed a little.

"I hate you." Naeun shook her head, "Yes. Yes. A million times, yes." Taemin stood up and put the ring on her. He kissed her and spun her around the stage.

"I hate you so much." Naeun kept saying.

 

Krystal turned to Key, "This is for her own good."

"If she doesn't kill us or Taemin first." Key sighed looking through the window as she watched Naeun climb the stage. "Aigoo... Love..."

Krystal let out a bitter smile. Love. It hated her. She glanced at her phone and contemplated whether to call him again to see if he would actually answer. 

She brought the phone up to her ear, but it didn't even ring. It went straight to voicemail. Krystal sighed,

"Hey... I know you are probably busy but... Uh..." Krystal tried to form words to say. She laughed at herself for being so pathetic, "You could at least come to my wedding day. I… just watched your interview… So you don’t care about me anymore…" Krystal pulled the phone away and hung up since her voice was already faltering. Even though she didn't want this wedding she didn't want to cry before it.

"Soojung! He's down on one knee!" Key jumped happily. Krystal ran over and slightly pushed him away so she could see what was happening. Key and Krystal were basically having a party outside the door. Their excitement was too much that they ran into the theatre and ran to the two now engaged.

"YAY!" Krystal ran and hugged Naeun.

"You two knew he got his memory back?" Naeun glared at the two.

"Obviously! We were the ones that pushed you inside here." Key said flicking Naeun’s head.

"This was you fiancé’s idea. All of Taemin’s friends knew well Me, Key…"

"Except, Kai doesn't..." Key gave Krystal a worried glance. "Let’s go and get the bride to the altar."

"Ugh... How do you like your ring? I picked it out."  Krystal smiled at Naeun whose jaw dropped. "So the ring you gave him the other day… You two literally went through with your plan right in front of my face and I didn’t know."

Krystal held up a piece sign and smiled while Taemin laughed. "Alright, it is time for me to gravel on the floor hoping and praying in the past twenty four hours Minhyuk had a change of life style."

"You can just feel her excitement." Taemin stated walking out of the school. Naeun smiled at his comment. For once after two years she felt happy, sincerely happy. That her fairy tale; was coming true. Taemin just hoped they could be happy as long as possible. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona smoothed the black dress. (The one she's wearing in the foreword) Since once she lands she would have an interview to do. She carried her luggage down the stairs.

"Stay safe there alright? Call me when you land." Her dad gave her a hug. 

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll tell Krystal you said best wishes."

"Please, tell her I pray for her, she is not going to be happy with him." Yoona laughed as she got into her car. As she backed out she waved to her dad and blew him a kiss.

Yoona drove straight to the airport. She didn’t want to think about anything. She needed to get to her flight on time. It was already four and her flight boards at six. Yoona had only brought a carry on with her since she would have her father ship everything over afterwards.

Once she arrived she sat in the waiting area. Her phone rang, "Yoboseyo Fany?"

"Are you at the airport already?"

"Ne… Unnie, is it bad that I miss him?" Yoona bit her lip. Even though she never wanted to see him again, that plan was hard for her.

Tiffany let out a small inaudible laugh, "Ani, as much as you deny it, you would take him back in an instant. You still have that bracelet he gave you right?"

"When I broke up with him a couple years back I gave to him. When we got back together he completely forgot where he had put it." Yoona sighed.

"We can’t do anything now… He is going to have his press conference with his mom announcing their engagement-"

"Wait hold on." Yoona cut her off as she listened to a voice come over the intercom.

"Flight A113 has been delayed till ten pm. I repeat flight A113 to Los Angeles has been delayed till ten and boarding will begin at nine thirty."

"Wae? What’s going on?" Tiffany asked on the other line.

"My flight is delayed." Yoona slumped  in the chair.

"Jinjja?" Tiffany smiled a bit.

"Why do you sound happy?"

"Uh… I’m not. Listen I got to go alright? I love you by mwah!" She kissed the phone and hung up on the younger. Yoona sighed as she put her phone down. She looked over to her left and saw Gate A14. She remembered when they were sending the China line back to China for an unknown reason.  Everyone came. They had to ask a security guard to come and take a picture of them.

Yoona then remembered how right after the photo was taken, Luhan pulled her aside and confessed to her. Why would he confess when he would leave? That’s all she could think about. He didn’t want to get hurt by her if she rejected him.

"Hello, can I sit here?" A male spoke in English. He smiled down at her while her face was confused.

"L- What are you doing here?" She asked coming out harsher than expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh honey you're here! I thought you ditched!" Mrs. Jung said going up to her daughter. Krystal picked up two walkie talkies from the table and handed one to Taemin.

"Don't worry," Taemin smiled, "She actually thought about it. And she was about to throw herself out of the car on her way here." He smiled a devilish smile before running off.

"Aish... This boy..." Krystal glared at the back of his head.

"Soojung? Why did you give me this?" Taemin spoke through the radio.

"So I can contact you duh." Krystal rolled her eyes and put it back down.  "Which room is Minhyuk in?"

"It's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding." Mrs. Jung nagged at her daughter.

"What could be worse than this?" Krystal gave her mom the really look. Her mother sighed and let her go.

Krystal stormed out of the room across the hall to where the door said groom.

She pushed the door open and saw Minhyuk's astonished reaction. He quickly covered his eyes, "This is bad luck!" Krystal marched over to him and yanked his hands away from him his eyes, "It doesn't matter. Minhyuk call off the wedding please! I'll do anything!" 

"I’ll call it off once it’s over. Since we will be married anyways."

"You are acting like a child who wants to keep a toy forever. I am not an object Minhyuk, you can’t have me. Just call this stupid thing off."

"Krystal I already told you no. Give me a chance. We dated, you seemed happy. I can bring that happiness back."

"That was before I found out you were a blackmailing bastard. That was before I found out that you did nothing to stop this wedding when you promised me you would."

"What do you even see in Kai anyways? He's just a dancer. He has no money. He doesn't run a company. All he does is sleep, eat and dance. Am I wrong?" Minhyuk stood up, "Doesn’t he prefer his fans over someone he supposedly cares about?"

Krystal looked down and around avoiding his eye contact. It was true. All Kai did was eat, sleep or dance. "So what if it's true. He is doing something he loves. He cared about me at one point."

"If Kai actually loved you-"

"No if you loved me you would let me go!" Krystal screamed. There was a small crowd of people around the entrance of the door. Minhyuk looked at his watch, "We are getting married in an hour."

"I hate you." Krystal ran out of the room pushing through the people blocking the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naeun and Taemin were out in the church already with both standing in the narthex waiting for their queue to walk in. Naeun fiddled with the flowers in her hands while people were waiting. "I bet Kai will show up." Taemin said to his now fiancé.

"I hate to be a downer, but he probably won’t." Naeun sighed.

Hyoyeon was talking with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk when she glanced at Naeun. She smile at her sister and looked away. When she looked back at Eunhyuk her eyes widened as she did a double take at Naeun's left hand.

She quickly walked over to her and grabbed her hand and pointed to the rock on he hand, "What is the meaning of this?" Naeun was taken aback from Hyoyeon's sharp eye. Then, Taemin came to her rescue. He gave her an award winning smirk, "Oh Hyoyeonssi, have you met my fiancé?"

"F-fiancé? You two are- wait BWO!" Hyoyeon took a step back and examined the laughing couple as Eunhyuk joined her. "But your memory-"

"I actually have my memory." Taemin said calmly.

"You little bastard!" Eunhyuk ran up to him and put in a headlock. "You stressed me out for nothing you son of !"

"Oppa, I just found out too so its ok." Naeun laughed while pulling the elder Lee away. Taemin smiled at him. 'I need to enjoy this while it lasts...'

"Taeminnie come in?" They heard Krystal's voice through what sounded like a radio. Taemin reached into his pocket and grabbed a walkie talkie out. "Ne?"

"I'm ready. Let's get this bull over with." Krystal hissed.

"Alright people, the bride is ready! Move!" He said as everyone got into place. First Minhyuk went to his respective position. Almost all the Girls generation and f(x) members walked with their respective partners all which were wearing black on request of the bride- stood near the altar. Taemin walked down alone as he stood next to Onew. Naeun was next to walk down and stood next to Luna.

All stood and turned to the entrance as Krystal walked slowly down the aisle with her dad. "Why couldn't you have married Unnie... She's older." Krystal said bitterly through gritted teeth so only he could hear.

"Sooyeon is in the business already and is dating-"

"And I wasn't!" Krystal almost stopped in the middle of the path but was pulled along by her dad.

"Soojung, you are here right now. You are going to get married and you have no power to stop it. Soojung do this for me." He let go of her as they arrived at the end. She hesitantly stepped up to where Minhyuk and the priest were.

"You look beautiful." Onew smiled at her and she smiled back. Minhyuk had repeated what Onew had just said and she simply glared at him. Taemin choked while trying to hold in his laugh, Naeun threw a stem at him to calm down while a couple people in the church laughed since it was Taemin’s turn to glare at Naeun who pretended she did nothing.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together Kang Minhyuk and Jung Soojung in holy Matrimony;  which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter forever hold his peace." The priest paused while people looked around. Even though all the royal family was against it and there, they knew there was always a consequence if you stepped in Minhyuk’s way.

Krystal bit her lip and shut her eyes, "Actually-" But she was cut off by the playing of the piano. All turned and saw Lay smiling and swaying. The piano notes were familiar. She saw the Exo members smile as they heard their song being played. She knew it, it was her favorite song being played. Krystal excused herself from the altar as she walked over to piano playing Lay. She saw everyone looking around wondering what was going on as he continued.

"Lay stop it, I am legit about to object to my own marriage." She said over the keys of the note. Lay looked around and shook his head as he began singing. "So baby don’t cry, tonight." But instantly after he sang that line he took his hands off  the keys and sat there smiling which puzzled people even more.

"Soojung shut up. The bride is not allowed to object to the wedding." Everybody gasped and turned to the voice. There, leaning on one of the entrance arches was Kim Jongin. He was wearing a white dress shirt that was sleeveless and was holding a blazer by one finger over his shoulder with his left hand while he had a champagne glass in the other. After he finished the glass he continued his sentence, "You are not allowed to, because that would take away my purpose."

"What is the meaning of this?" Hyoyeon said and laughed a little but, "That is like the quote of the day for me." But then looked around for answers. Everyone looked so lost and confused that she knew she won’t get an answer since everyone else was just as clueless as she was.

 Krystal stared wide eyed at the blonde who was just standing casually against wall. "What are you doing here?" Mr. Jung stood from his seat.

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" Kai laughed a little walking up to Krystal’s dad, "I was invited." He smirked and handed him the empty champagne glass.

"You- You have a concert in Beijing…" Krystal finally managed to utter words out as she still stood in disbelief.

"Well you see during to interview I was having…"

"… I don’t want to be selfish" Kai tried very hard to smile. This whole conversation was like a slap in the face.

"Well go be selfish for today, we’ll cover your concert." Three voices came from behind. There stood Henry, Zhou MI and, "Kris…" Kai let out a shocked smile. Kai tried to restrain himself but he couldn’t, he ran over and gave the laughing elder a hug. Kris’s laughter died down slowly as his smile faded. He knew seeing at least one Exo member was going to hurt.

"You know what I want you to do?" Kris said looking at Kai, "I want you to go and crash that wedding. We are in China, Henry and Zhou MI are stars here, I think the crowd will be fine with them." Kris snapped his fingers and a man wearing all black and sunglasses came carrying a suit and a plane ticket. "Kai before you go on," Ravi ran to him handing him a cellphone, "Didn’t I tell you to see me?" Kai put the phone against his ear and listened to all the voicemails he had never received from Krystal. After hearing her voice, he was even more motivated.

As Kai sat down on the plane Kris’s words echoed in his head as he asked for a glass of champagne.

 "Even if this could be the last time you see me, I want all of you to move on. Tell them to stop looking for me. I don’t want to be found. Tell them to stop worrying about me. I already know you guys will always support me. Tell Amber, to move on, I’m not coming back. What I want most is you and Krystal to be happy. I want all of you to be happy. I’m sorry I left without a word. But believe me, I’m fine."

"Plus, the plane ride is less than two hours." Kai shrugged.

"We had a deal, Kai.  Leave." Minhyuk hissed at the dancer. Kai smirked and walked up to Minhyuk and threw his blazer over his face as he walked off and sat on the grand piano. Minhyuk furiously tore the blazer off his face. "Now, can I speak?" Kai looked around then landed his eyes on Krystal who was a few feet away from him. He tilted his and admired her. She was still dumbfounded, but she just nodded in answer to his question. Once she nodded Kai smiled and winked and hopped back off.

"Now, all of you may be wondering, ‘what is wrong with this boy?’ I will answer. There is no justice. Should a man be forced to leave the woman he cares about?"

"Just the other day when I tried talking to you, you ran away from me." Krystal crossed her arms. Kai spun around and pointed at her, "Fact. Let me explain why. From that day and before, I was letting Mr. Kang control me. Letting throw his threats and blackmail at me towards my family. So I wanted to protect them. But a good friend made me realize. If my family cared about me, wouldn’t they want me to be happy?" Kai turned to his parents and his two sisters who were just smiling at him. His eyes skimmed the crowd and he saw Mr. Jung and Minhyuk both glaring at him. He used both of his index fingers and pointed at the two men, "You two," he looked over at them, "Are glaring very loudly." He let out a soft chuckle.

"Oppa, how much did you drink?" Naeun stepped out of her place and showed a disbelieved smile.

"Just a little bit." He made a tiny distance between his index finger and his thumb. Taemin scoffed, "Probably over three glasses."

"Sir, I am in the middle of my monologue. I will talk to you later because I know nobody else would put that rock on my sister’s hand." He pointed out Naeun’s engagement ring as he continued, "I know for damn sure, I am not the only one who objects to this wedding." Kai made his way to the middle of the aisle and clapped his hands together, "All who object please rise, and if those are already standing please raise your hand."

Naeun shot her hand up and as did Girls Generation and SHINee. Lay stood up from his seat from the piano and Exo stood up as well as Super Junior. Mrs. Jung shot up while Mr. Jung stared in disbelief at his wife. Kai continued his  little speech, "Isn’t marriage supposed to make to people that love each other one?"

"I do love her." Minhyuk basically screamed, "I would do anything for her and will do anything for her!"

Kai stared back unfazed by the outburst as he spoke four words, "But let her go. Krystal loves a lot of people. I know who she truly loves. Do you? I am doing this on his behalf. I. Kim Kai am doing this for the person she truly loves and I am doing this for him. "

The priest turned to Krystal whose eyes were fixed on the ground letting Kai’s words sink in, "Soojung do you love someone?"

"I do." She nodded as if she was in a daze.

"Is he here now?"

"He is." Murmurs went around trying to figure out who it was since they most didn’t know what the whole situation was about. "It had to be Minhyuk. Their marriage has been set for a while and they have dated." Some people said. "Do you think it is Kai? They were in a scandal together and he just barged in here and stopped it.”

“Anio. They confirmed they were just friends. He says he knows who it. They are probably just good friends."

"Watch it be someone completely unexpected." Nobody knew the truth. "Soojung, who do you truly love?" Krystal lifted her head and saw the anticipation on everyone’s face, the anger in Minhyuk’s face and the disapproval on her father’s face. Kai saw her face, there has never been a time where her eyes looked brighter. Krystal faced the priest and her next words were loud and clear, "I…" she turned to Minhyuk, "Love…" and her eyes pushed past everyone in the audience to look her father in the eye, "Kim Jongin." Krystal turned to Kai who faked his surprised face. Everyone was confused as to who Kim Jongin was since they only knew him by Kai. Krystal then turned to Kai and smiled, "Also known as Kai." He placed his hand over his heart and said, "You do?"

Krystal laughed as she heard all the gasps and the "I knew its!" Kai came walking over to her and she ran into his arms. Suddenly everyone began clapping for them, "I thought you didn’t care about me and only your fans."

"Why would you think that?" He gave her a questionable look. "I watched your interview today…"

"Well you didn’t watch the whole thing stupid!" Naeun shouted throwing the flowers she was holding at them. Krystal ducked but then stood up straight and wrapped her arms around Kai’s neck while his were around her waist. They both laughed at Naeun’s outburst. There was a lot of commotion going on since apparently there was paparazzi inside who recorded the whole thing and took pictures while some kept Minhyuk away from the smiling couple. Kai pressed his forehead against hers, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Calling the Royal family to the dining hall, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" Lay’s voice rang through the microphone as the family went on a stampede to the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (Not to confuse anyone but this next part is picking up where Yoona left off, so this is around seven pm)

"I am here to pick up someone.  Also, for fun, make you feel guilty." The boy shrugged.

"Lay, seriously why are you here?  Shouldn’t you be at Soojung’s wedding?" Yoona furrowed her eyebrows.

"I am here to pick up someone who is going to wedding as well. And like I said before, tell you about Luhan." Lay gave her a serious look. Yoona decided not to interrupt him since Lay doesn’t have many serious moments.

"Luhan is my best friend. When people think of Luhan’s best friend the think of Sehun of Minseok, but I don’t want to sound selfish but I am his best friend. He doesn’t have to speak Korean to me, I was the first person he met that he can relate to since both of us are I mean were the unknown princes of China. So when we were young, we didn’t get to go out. When they gave us the option to study in Korea and be normal…" Lay broke out into a smile as Yoona admired his happiness, "You should of seen how happy he was.  I thought that was the happiest he would ever be. But I was wrong." He turned his gaze to Yoona, "I thought that was the happiest moment of his life… Then… He met you."

 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Chorong asked Luhan’s mother as they walked into Luhan’s house and into his room. Mrs. Xiao grabbed a nice dress shirt and pants for her son, "Be a dear and can you grab a book for Luhan to read, he might get bored."

Chorong nodded as she walked over to the bookshelf and picked out a random book and put it inside the paper bag that they brought to put Luhan’s dress clothes in. "Don’t you think when Luhan finds out what you did…"

"He will never find out what we did you got that?" Mrs. Xiao snapped at her then headed back downstairs.

"You put Ambien in a whole case of water." Chorong stated following her outside.

"It got rid of that girl did it not? Besides nobody got hurt except her."

"She thought I slept with him."

"Not really a lie now is it? You fell asleep next to him and did as I said." Mrs. Xiao explained as they drove to the hotel Luhan was staying at. They arrived and knocked on Luhan’s door. Luhan walked over and twisted the handle enough for it to barely open as he walked away from it they entered. "Luhan darling the press conference is in two hours." Chorong sang.

"It’s only seven. And don’t call me darling." He let out a displeased sigh. As he walked over and grabbed the bag with his clothes in it and changed in the bathroom. He walked out while buttoning his white dress shirt. "Did you see the book I put in there? You can read it if you are bored."

"I don’t get why I changed, I am not even going."

"Why?"

"Mom, just announce the whole crap without me alright.  I don’t have to be there. If I am there then it will look less believable because all I will be doing is rolling my eyes." He said bluntly. His mother sighed slightly disappointed that he wasn’t coming be he made a very good point.

"Fine… After the conference we will get you something to eat." The two women left his room. Luhan crawled under his blanket and let out a scream. "I am going to be tied down by a mini mother!" After letting out his screams he wriggled his head out of the blanket and rested his chin on his pillow and stared at the wall. "I deserve it anyways. This is my punishment."

 

"Changmin is the tests ready?" Boa impatiently jumped around in the hospital room where tests were being run.

"We are missing Krystal’s wedding." Yunho sighed.

"Don’t worry, Krystal requested people not to go so we are fine." Changmin waved off as he the printer was spitting out the papers they needed. Changmin picked them up and read it out loud. "Each bottle contained traces of Ambien."

Boa and Yunho gasped dramatically and said simultaneously, "Ambien?"

"You guys have no idea what Ambien is do you?" He raised his eyebrow as the couple shook their head.

"Ambien is a type of medicine.  It basically makes you sleep." He explained.

"So he was drugged…" Boa shook her head. She couldn’t believe how far some people were willing to go, "Why on earth would Chorong go this far?"

"I don’t think it was Chorong." The doctor admitted taking off his glasses and placed the paper on the desk, "Ambien is mostly bought for people who cannot sleep at night, and young people such as Chorong… don’t have that problem and cannot get the drug without a doctor’s note since she is only twenty."

"And who else have we heard of who wants Luhan to get married to Chorong?" Yunho put in an idea that sparked everyone’s head. All three ran out of the hospital and towards Luhan’s hotel.

 

"Im Yoona… you made him so happy. He was so happy that I was jealous. I was mad that it wasn’t me that put a smile on his face like that, but you. Of course I got over it, but every now and then… I wish it was me. I am so pathetic, because at one point I wanted to hate you. I really, really wanted to hate you, but I couldn’t. You were so nice." Lay let out a bitter laugh. Yoona was intrigued in his story. It then hit her, "You love him don’t you?"

"Of course I do. He’s my best friend."

"You know what I mean." Yoona shook her head. Lay was silent. He knew he gave too much away, but it was too late now.

"Why do you think I always want you guys to stay together?  You basically made him into what he is now. Yoona you beat us all out of the position of Luhan’s best friend. Even me. I wanted you guys to stay together because you make him happy, and when he is happy… then I am too." Lay smiled. He pulled his sleeve up and looked at his watch and looked at some people going to the baggage claim. Then, the old, always happy, lost and bubbly Lay came back, "Well… Looks like my person is here!" He let out a big smile showing off his dimple as he held his hand out.

Yoona stared at him when suddenly she saw a familiar blonde boy run and grab the Chinese boy and dragged him out of the airport. Yoona’s jaw hung down as she stared, "Was that Kai?" She asked nobody in particular.

She checked her phone and noticed it was dead. She pulled out her laptop from her carry on and plugged it in. ‘Luhan’s conference is in thirty minutes…’ she thought to herself. Yoona knew she had time to watch it. Did she really want to get hurt watching the person she loves, announce that he is getting married?

 

"Why is there so much traffic?" Yunho looked around. They were so close to Luhan’s hotel but they were getting nowhere with the roads, "Not even five minutes away from the airport and ten from the church." Their car finally made its way into the parking garage of the hotel and parked right next to Luhan’s car. The three ran to the front desk.

"What room is Xiao Luhan in?" Boa tapped on the desk. The Woman quickly typed in his name as the room number popped up, "Room 711." As soon as she heard the room Boa and Changmin ran to the elevator as Yunho thanked her. "Floor seven." He pushed the button. All were jittery and unable to keep still from the information they know.

When they finally reached the floor, the elevator dinged causing them to flinch. It took them a second to realize they arrived but soon after they began running trying to find room 711. Yunho spotted the number and began banging on the door.

"Hajima! I’m coming." The trio heard Luhan yell from the other side. As soon as he opened the door he let out an irritated sigh, "If you guys are here to tell me I am a complete dickface, trust me Yuri and Jessica covered that already."

"You guys tell him, I need to pee." Boa smiled as she entered the bathroom.

"It is a really good thing you are here." Changmin smiled.

"Luhan… Is this your book?" Boa came out flipping through Romeo and Juliet. Luhan was about to answer when she pulled picked up a silver thin bracelet from the pages. "Isn’t this Yoong’s?"

"I thought I lost it…" Luhan mumbled and subconsciously smiled as he went over and took it from her, "I wish I could give it back to her… But I don’t know where she is…"  He sighed and ran his thumb over her name.

"I will tell you something first.  You and Chorong, nothing happened. You were drugged." Changmin said holding up a water bottle.

"WHAT?"

"How many bottles of water did you drink the night before that happened?"

"I can’t remember. Are you saying Chorong drugged me?!" Luhan was filled with rage.

"Not Chorong. Your umma."

"So does that mean I did nothing wrong?"

"All we know is that you were drugged-" Changmin said before he was cut off.

"I am getting answers now." Luhan stormed out of the room. Boy was he lucky the press conference was being held in the hotel.

 

"My son will not be attending this but on his behalf I would like to announce his engagement to-"

"Stop!" Luhan barged in with the doors slamming shut behind him. All the cameras were now facing him.

 

"What is he doing?" Kai asked nobody in particular as he watched Luhan interrupt the conference. The royal family stared in awe at the screen before them as Luhan walked up to him mother.

 

"My son what are you doing?" Mrs. Xiao let out a nervous laugh as she eyed the cameras that were witnessing this whole scene.

"You have no right to call me you son!" He yelled. "This engagement, whatever this whole damned conference is about, it is off!"

"Mr. Xiao, if I may ask, what happened?" A brave reporter raised his hand.

"I don’t love her. I am in love and always will be in love with Im Yoona."

 

Yoona slapped her laptop screen down after she heard him say that. Her eyes went wide when she realized over a million people just heard him say that. Yoona shut her eyes and kept repeating, "I am leaving soon." Didn’t want to see the rest of that interview.

 

"Did you drug me? Or did my mom?" Luhan glared at Chorong with the cameras still rolling. "Admit it! Nothing even happened that night!"

"I didn’t know until your mom told me after you passed out." She said weakly. Luhan shook his head and looked at the direction of the three that informed him, "There’s nothing I can do.  I have no idea where Yoona is."

"She’s at the airport. Her flight leaves in thirty minutes to Los Angeles." Boa read the text she received from Tiffany. Luhan looked straight in the camera. "Someone stop that flight." He said before running out of there.

 

"Now boarding for flight A113 to Los Angeles." The intercom spoke. Yoona stood up and pulled her carry on behind her as she put her phone on mute. She held her boarding pass and passport while she waited in line. ‘This is a good thing...’ Yoona said to herself as she looked over her shoulder. This might be Yoona’s last time seeing Seoul for a while.

"Ma’am your pass." The flight attendant smiled. "Oh I’m sorry." Yoona smiled sheepishly as she handed her the boarding pass and passport.

 

"What are you guys staring at?  Someone call the damn girl who’s about to fly to California!" Sooyoung screamed at the family. They all scrambled for their phones and began texting the said girl. "We have to go to the airport." Hyoyeon stood up. Yuri pointed to the exit and screamed "To the airport!"

 

"Can we go any faster?" Luhan impatiently tapped his foot on the taxi floor. He looked ahead as they came to a red light. Luhan couldn’t take it anymore. Yoona was about to leave him and not come back and he was sitting at a red light. He abandoned the car and ran. The airport was right there and he didn’t want to waste time. Luhan was running for his life. He stripped off the blazer that was on him. While he ran he checked his watch to make sure he still had time and things would go his way.

 

Yoona had just finished getting seated. "This is our pilot speaking.  Please turn off our cellphone or any electronic devices you have. And prepare for lift off."

She reached for her phone as she saw she had over fifty new messages. She scrolled through them most saying basically the same thing. "Luhan is on his way" or "Luhan was drugged."

Yoona stood up but a flight attendant came to her, "Ma’am we are about to take off please have a seat and turn off your phone."

"No you don’t understand I have to get off now." Yoona’s tone was serious. She tried to move around the flight attendant but she stepped in her way. "Listen I really cannot leave."

"You need to listen to me." The flight attendant demanded.

"Who do you think you are?" Yoona was taken aback from her attitude.

"No, who do you think you are?"

 

Luhan ran into the airport and looked at the signs. He turned right and found gate A17 that had the flight number on there. "A113." He said to himself as he ran for the gate.

"Sir, you can’t go in there, the flight is about to take off." Security stopped him.

"Well can’t you stop it?  Someone on there is about to leave and she needs to stay." Luhan struggled to get through the guards. "You have to let me through."

For about a good five minutes Luhan was arguing with them to let them through. The royal family came running to their direction as they witness Luhan fighting with them. They kept a good distance from them. A lot of people were staring at them since they were a bunch of young adults dressed from a wedding.

Luhan was in mid-sentence as he looked out the window and saw the plane moving away. Security stopped arguing when they noticed Luhan’s expression and gaze. "I’m sorry." One security man said, and he truly was. Luhan shook his head, "You were doing your job. It was my entire fault." Luhan turned and saw the family watching in sadness a couple yards away. The two security guards watched the plane move further and further away.

Lay looked passed Luhan and saw the girl in the back dress. He whacked the person next to him which happened to be Jonghyun. He pointed and he too saw the girl. Both started pointing and soon everyone was. Luhan looked up from the ground and saw them pointing in his direction. He pointed at himself, "Me?"

"No you dumb!" Jessica basically screamed. Luhan turned around and saw what they were pointing at.

 

"Who do you think he was after?" His question was answered as a girl came running through the air bridge holding her heels in one hand. Yoona looked from side to side and saw the family pointing at her and Luhan half way to them. He turned around and his eyes went huge. Yoona ran to him and threw her arms around him. The family cheered of happiness as did the security guards as Luhan spun her around. "I’m sorry. I am so sorry." Yoona buried her face his neck. "I thought you left."

"I almost did." She said as he put her down. "Well I’m not letting you go again." He pulled out Yoona’s bracelet. couldn’t close as she stared at it, "Where did you-"

"I don’t have a ring… But do you think this will do?"

Yoona covered as she tried her best not freak out. Luhan got down on one knee and smiled up at her. Everyone’s head turned as there was a scream that came from Chanyeol and Kai, "YEES!!!"

"Im Yoona, will you-"

"Shut up. Yes!" Yoona pulled him up and kissed him. There was applause everywhere. Both flinched and pulled away as they watched the family scream and tackle them with hugs. Luhan and Yoona laughed as they were drowning in hugs.

"That is engagement number two today." Hyoyeon said pulling Naeun’s hand out. Everyone’s eyes went wide as they looked back and forth from the two newly engaged couples.

"OMO!" Everyone grabbed Naeun’s hand.

"Wait!" Luna held her hands out making everyone stop talking, "Whose wedding is first?"

"Can ours go first since he proposed first?" Naeun smiled as she looked at Taemin as he looked down but smiled back.

"Of course." Yoona and Luhan said at the same time.

"One more announcement." Hyoyeon smiled as all stayed silent, "I’m pregnant!"

"What?!" Everyone screamed. But there were two screams louder than the rest. Kai walked up to her and asked, "Who did it?"

"How come I didn’t know about this?!" Eunhyuk stared at her in shock. Kai instantly dies after seeing Eunhyuk’s reaction. Taemin had to catch him before he fell and died of laughter. Not long after the two of them were rolling on the floor with Luhan as Eunhyuk’s face was blank trying to process what he was just told.

The ruckus continued as Kai made his way back to Krystal.

Krystal and Kai were on the outside of the group admiring the loudness and the stares they were receiving. "When are you going to propose?" Krystal looked up at Kai.

Kai removed his hands from her waist and held his hands up in defense, "Woman, I just crashed your wedding and there were two proposals within twelve hours. Way too much competition."

"Fair enough." Krystal shrugged and continued to hug him. Someone tapped on their shoulders, "Excuse me is this your family?" The security guard asked them. The two laughed a little, "Yeah, sorry they are a little loud."

"We aren’t really related. We are just really good friends." Krystal explained further.

The man shook his head, "Oh no it’s fine. You just never see this many people this close before. The last time I remember having this many people together like this was a couple years back. They were over at Gate A17. I took their picture. I don’t know why but their happiness just made everyone happy that day."

Krystal’s jaw dropped and covered , "What did I say something?" He asked them.

"Ani.. It’s just… That was us." Kai confessed and the guard reciprocated Krystal’s face. The man looked at Luhan and Yoona who were happily holding on to each other. "I remember those two! Wait how many of you are there?"

"If we are all together? About forty seven or forty eight. But right now, I’m too lazy to count." Krystal laughed along with Kai and the man. Sulli skipped to the Security Guard, "Ajusshi can you take our picture please?"

"I would love to."

They all gathered and squeezed together with the three happy couples in the middle. The guard took a couple of steps back to get them all in.

"Arasso, hana, dul ,ses!"


Chapter Name Meaning : Two-Taemin and Naeun's number which is frequently used. and the rest is self explanitory.

10,383 words. YAY happy ending!!! My last chapter is next and I might post it tomorrow. But I remember when i first got the idea to write this way back in December and finally posted it in January... I wasnt really expecting people to read this but 11,000 views? I know that isnt much compared to other stories but It's still makes me happy. I updated right at midnight in FLorida!

 Please anticipate the last chapter which will either cause you to cry, or hate me or i dont know if ou will love it but I cried writing it since It is the last. What did you guys think about this chapter? Was it a disappointment? But wanna know what I have been planning on doing? Well would you guys enjoy a Prequel? Comment your thoughts below. Thank you for reading!