Hello there

Not Your Average Relationship
"Thanks for staying after and cleaning last night." 
 
"Yes thank you! Total life savor." Sooyoung and Yoona thanked Kyuhyun as they fixed their hair.The party was going to start in about one to two hours and they were getting ready. Sooyoung,Yoona and Krystal were frantically running around the master bathroom finding the make up they need and the hair products, while talking to Kyuhyun on the phone. 
 
"Are you guys almost ready?" He asked through the phone.
 
"Silly child, I have only straightened my hair." Sooyoung said
 
"Sorry I can't really see you. Is Seohyun going with Yonghwa?"
 
"Nope, they are going through a break right now so, she is going solo." Krystal spoke up after straightening the last section of her hair. "Wae Oppa? Planning on taking her." 
 
"Maybe. I have to go get ready I will see the three of you tonight." With that Kyuhyun hung up. Sooyoung turned to Krystal examining her hair. 
 
"Wae unnie something wrong with my hair?" Krystal asked defensively. 
 
"No I love it straight, I just want you to try a different hair style." Sooyoung stated. "Like what? I have had it in a bun, curled, ponytail , straightened and a braid for different parties, what other styles can there be? Plus you straightened your hair too."
 
"Fair enough." Sooyoung shrugged. "Hey Yoona why are you so quiet?" 
 
"Oh am I? Sorry I was still curling my hair." Yoona said fixing her hair. "But uh Krystal is there anything you would like to say to us?" Yoona said as she turned to Krystal and crossed her arms, sooyoung did the same.
 
"What are you talking about?" Krystal was at complete loss. "I saw you and Kai kissing last night." Sooyoung admitted. Krystal's eyes widened. "How?"
 
"Easy I went to pee upstairs because   Jonghyun was talking forever and I heard a car pull in so I peeked through a window in the guest room and I saw you two." sooyoung explained while making her hands kiss each other and made kissing noises.
 
"Oh god, let's not talk about that." Krystal said putting down her mascara. "It's ok. Plus Yoona showed me the voicemail." She smiled wiggling her eyebrows up and down."
 
"UNNIE!" 
 
"Sorry! You need to do a better job at sneaking around." Yoona said as she pinned her hair so all of it was just over one shoulder.
 
"He just kissed me to piss me off no big deal." She simply said "Have you seen my yellow heels?" 
 
"With the spike things on the back? They are in the shoe closet downstairs." Yoona pointed to the ground. "Oh ok I'll just get them when I'm done here." Krystal applied mascara. "Is everyone going to the party?"
 
"Yeah but Yuri can't, she Mono, and same with Minho so they can't go." Sooyoung said.
 
"Ew, what have they been doing?" Krsytal cringed.
 
"I don't know, and Tiffany's dad is stopping by her place today so she wants to spend time with him so she can't go." Yoona also announced.
 
"Aw. Well Amber doesn't want to go because it isn't her 'style'." Krystal rolled her eyes.
 
"Damn Kris is rubbing off on her." Sooyoung said putting her lipstick on. "Well anyways who is picking you up Stal?"
 
"Ummm... Taemin."
 
"BWO! Wae?" Yoona turned dramtically to face the youngest girl in the room.
 
"Because I don't have a date." Krystal tried to reason.
 
"So? I'm going with Tae unnie." Yoona shot back while applying mascara.
 
"It's fine. I dont understand what the problem is." She said slipping into her dress.
 
"The problem is that you are going with my child, and I doubt his best friend knows." Yoona said acting like a protective mother over Taemin. "Are you hiding something?" 
 
"No, I am going to get my shoes." She left them as the two shikshins finished their make up.  "Guys, Taemin and Siwon are on their way!" Krystal screamed from downstairs.
 
"OK! We are almost done!" They screamed back as Sooyoung zipped Yoona's dress.

"I see the Kim's over there." Siwon pointed. They have just arrived at the Garden's hotel. It was a very big party hall that had access to the garden in the back. It was already Six but a lot of people were there. Sooyoung and Yoona went to meet up with Sunny, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon while Taemin and Krystal went to find Luna, Sulli and Eunji. Krystal linked arms with Taemin when she saw Kai over with the girls. She also saw a very unfamiliar face.

tumblr_mzyxufwabw1sdbrx2o1_500.jpg (A/N: This is what they were wearing and their hair styles. I am the type who wants to see what they are wearing so :] oh and if you cant tell the order is seohyun, sulli, taeyeon, Luna, Hyoyeon, Krystal, Yoona and Yoona's hair, Sooyoung, Sunny, Naeun and Eunji.)
Krystal walked up to all of them "Hey guys." They all smiled at her "Hey Krys, oh can you guys help me find Sehun and Chanyeol?" Sulli said. "Sure." Eunji and Luna said. "I'll catch up." Krystal waved.
 
"You must be Naeun, I am Krystal." She held her hand out to her.
 
"It's great to finally meet you. Jongin Oppa says a lot about you." She said nudging Kai.
 
'She calls him Jongin Oppa hmm...'
 
"Naeun-ah, please shut up." Kai kept smiling but his annoyance was clear.
 
"Nope!" Naeun smiled at him then turned to Taemin, "Oh Taemin it is good to see you again after our last meeting."
 
"Same Naeun, how is your party so far?" Taemin said with a smirk.
 
"Great, my brother here thoguh will not let me out of his sight."She glared at Kai. Krystal almost choked "B-brother?"
 
"Ne, I was adopted by Kim umma." She smiled. "Oh! Why didnt you tell me your E-" she was cut off when Kai covered , "Will excuse the three of us Naeun." Kai said walking away while dragging Krystal away. "What are they keeping from me?" Naeun bit her lip.
 
"What is the problem?" She pushed Kai and Taemin. "Naeun has no memory of Taemin." Kai said.
 
"Excuse me?" She said bringing her english back. "How does she have no memory of him?"
 
"The reason they adopted her was because she was in a car crash and both her parents died and she lost her memory from that year and the year before. Which basically was the years I have known her and dated her." Taemin finally said. Krystal brought her hand up to from the shock. "Oh my God, I am so sorry to hear that... But that was two years ago... oh... oh honey." She rubbed Taemin's arm.
 
"We have tried to get her to remember before she went to America but it hurt her too much, it was so much stress that she said she would rather be OK to not remember. Plus she screamed when she saw Taemin in the hospital."
 
"So everyone knows not to bring it up?" 
 
"Yeah, But she has been remembering without even trying..." 
 
"Oh lets talk about it later and just enjoy the party ok. Ooo!" She said when she saw a waiter carrying a tray of Martini's. She grabbed one and walkeed off to find her friends.
 
"I call not bringing her home." Taemin put out there as he walked away from Kai. Kai wandered around greeting people asking how they were. Until he saw Sehun sitting alone near the bar swirling his drink around. He went up and asked for a Vodka Cruiser and joined Sehun.
 
"What's up with you Sehun." Kai asked taking a sip from his drink. "Nothing I uh just got rejected by Sulli... yeah she picked Chanyeol hyung over me. So I mean I am happy for him." Sehun tried to smile. "Well that means they are for each other and the person for you is out there." Kai reassured his close friend. "By the way how many drinks did you have already?"
 
"Bout two." He said waving two fingers around. "Make sure you dont get too drunk Sehunnie." then Kai left to congradulate Chanyeol. He saw a lot of girls around them walking around with a drink in their hands finding someone to talk to. But instead found Yoona again at the bar.
 
"Noona."
 
"What's up babe?" She turned in her chair still sipping her drink. she now had a flower crown on her head. "Where did you get that crown?" He said pointing to her head. "Well earlier I went out for some air when it was still bright and I saw a garden worker, I said Hello and she had her child with her. she was making crowns out some flowers her mom was t off and she gave one to me becuase she said I was pretty. Children are so cute." Yoona squealed. "I feel like a princess."
 
"You seem tipsy."
 
"I only had two drinks plus this, so two and a half so no I am just happy because of children."
 
"How many did Hyo noona drink so far?" Kai asked.
 
"She passed by about four five times I think, once she came here with Sunny, another time with Naeun, um then Krystal and Kangin at the same time and they were laughing at something and then the last two times was with Hyukjae oppa. Man I wish I had a boyfriend." Yoona rested her head on her head that was being supported by her elbow. She continued to swirl her drink with the straw.
 
"Yoona, Luhan is your boyfriend." Kai said staring at her blankly. "Yeah.. but he doesnt count since he isnt here pabo." Yoona rolled her eyes. Kai concluded that Yoona was definitely getting drunk today.
 
"Does that mean Leeteuk hyung and Taeyeon noona arent dating?" 
 
"No, he is doing something important. Of course they're dating. Yeesh Kai you are so stupid today." Yoona sighed and left him standing there. 
 
'Why am I associated with these people'
 
"Oh hey Krystal." He said putting down his drink. "Hey, how's the party?" Krystal asked drinking her beer.
 
"Good, but there are a lot of girls looking for guy attention around here."
 
"So I see."
 
"Soojung Taemin told me how you brought him here to make me jealous. Is that true?" He nudged Krystal smiling.
 
"Ugh Taemin has such a big mouth. But ok yeah that was before I found out that Naeun was your sister." She said as she took a the vodka from Heechul's hand who passed by and drank it in one shot. "I get no respect." Heechul mumbled as he went back to the waiter with the tray of drinks.
 
"Admit it you still like me."
 
"I will admit nothing to you mister. Go find someone else to pester with Kai."
 
"Why? Tired of me?" Kai pouted, "Ugh fine stay with me, I am lonely." Krystal gave in.
 

"So Taemin tell me about yourself." Naeun crossed her legs. Taemin and Naeun were seated at a table together having small talk.

"What do you want to know?" He said sipping from his wine. "Since right now is a good time to talk, what do you know about me?" She said sipping from her wine also.

"Can I get you a drink?" He smiled.

"No Hyo unnie already got me one." She said holding up the drink she already had "Why do you keep avoiding this subject?"

"Because I do not know anything." He said sternly.

"Then how come two years ago, when Umma and Kai and Hyo was trying to get me to remember things they kept holding your picture up? Just tell me I wont be mad!"

"Werent you the one who said you didnt want to remember anything two years ago also?" Taemin said a little harshly.

"Taemin just tell me! I have been getting these memories I dont know if it's you, or Myungsoo or someone else!"

"You stay away from Myungsoo." His eyes went dark. "Wae? Who are you to tell me who to talk to? I'll listen if you tell me I dont understand what everyone is trying to keep from me I have basically only been here for a day!"

"Try again later tonight, for the mean time I am going to fine a sober SoShi member to get you into their modeling industy." Taemin stood up and attempted to find a sane girl. He finally found two. It was Seohyun and Sooyoung with Kyuhyun, Heechul and Siwon.

"Seo noona can you introduce Naeun to Lee Soo man, her mom wants her to persue in being a model so I wanna see if she can get in."

"Of course Taeminnie, I think he is looking for more models anyways. Postive he will love Naeun." She said happily skipping to Naeun.

"Yah Taemin. Why didnt you ask me to do it!"Sooyoung complained. "Noona, how many drinks have you had compared to Seohyun noona?" 

"Three to nothing! Big deal! Naeun-ah loves me both sane and drunk. Cross that I am not drunk yet." Lifting her free hand up.

"Sooyoung shut up, we all know you are getting there." Heechul said sipping his vodka.

"At least I am not on scale! When people ask how drunk someone was they ask 'how drunk was I Seohyun or Heechul'." Sooyoung shot back. Kyuhyun started laughing and Hi-fived Sooyoung as Siwon tried to not laugh. Taemin just slowly walked away.

"Sometimes they say from Seo to Hyo you know!" Heechul tried to defend himself. Taemin found himself back with Naeun ans Seohyun.

"Yeah so just stop by one day and I am almost positive you will be accepted." Seohyun explained to Naeun.

"Ok thank you Unnie."

"No problem, just ask Yoona or Tiffany if you have any questions. As long as they are not drunk or hung over or hungry." Seohyun smiled and Taemin nodded in agreement "Ok, Taeminnie I will be off." Seoyhun stood up and pinched his cheeks and he swatted her away.

"All of you seem so close." Naeun stared into space jealous of how close all of them are "It's so cool, can you like explain everything to me."

"No problem. My brother Eunkhyuk and I we are sons of a famous choreographer, Lee Minwoo. You probably know he is dating your sister."

"Oh right... How long have they been dating?"

"Three... Four years?" Taemin tried to think. "Wow... I wish I had love that lasted that long or longer..." She day dreamed as Taemin looked away awkwardly. "Oh sorry continue, I need to figure out these relationships." She said ask she placed her hands on her lap.

"um Ok, well there is the Jung sisters. Krystal who you just met and Jessica. Jessica went to America, they are the daughters of the Fashion designer Jung Jaeyeon." He saw Naeun's mouth drop. "The Jaeyeon, the designer of JAY. And you- all of you are friends with them not even friends, best friends?" Taemin just nodded. "Continuing, Yoona and Yuri are cousins. Yoona's dad is a movie director and Yuri's sister is BoA and her mom is a lawyer."

"Why has nobody told me any of this!?" Naeun threw her hands up in the air and when a waiter past by Taemin and Naeun ordered two martini's. "No one thought you would need to know since you left to America, and plus the Kim's are Rich too."

"Well I didnt know everyone knew everyone! Please continue..." She said trying to take it all in.

"Let us see... Sunny, she is the niece of Lee Sooman. Sungmin, Heechul and Onew have actors for parents, Sooyoung, Minho and Sulli are siblings and their parents do the samething your family does, they own a lot of hotels. Siwon has a congress man dad. Amber, Luna, and Chanyeol are also siblings and their dad owns a make up company and they have a sister that acts... oh Park Shin Hye. Some are not rich like Ryewook hyung and Seohyun, but Seoyhun became a model and her dad is a good friend of Lee Sooman who also works for him so they are considered part of Sunny's family since all are very close. Tiffany's dad is a traveling buisness man so yeah." Naeun was speechless. She was just amazed at how many people know each other. "We have known each other for over eight years or more and we are always together so that is why people call us the 'The Royal Family'."

"So you all treat each other like family? No dating within besides Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk?" She asked sipping her drink.

"Your eyes will answer that look closely around the room." Taemin just nodded his head. She looked around and took another sip from her drink.She saw Sooyoung leaning on Siwon with his hand her side, at a table she saw Sunny sitting on Sungmin's lap feeding each other. Then she saw Luna and Chen making out in a corner. She thought it was so cute because Luna and Chen kept laughing because of something or because they were drunk. She took another look around the room and saw Yoona alone at the bar.

"What about Yoona? She is too pretty to be single. Plus she looks like a guy just broke up with her." Naeun poked taemin repeatedly on the arm.

"Her boyfriend is out of the country. She is having a lot of thoughts right now." Taemin eyed Naeun. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Why~" She tilted her head finishing the drink in her hand. "Because you just took my drink from my hand. And then you finished it." Taemin said kind of worried.

"Oh. Whooops! Lets get another drink." She grabbed his hand and dragged her over to the bar. "Can I have a Bloody Mary?" she asked the bartender "Oppa what do you want?"

"One soju please." Naeun eyes lit up "Oo... I want a soju, make that two soju's!"

"Naeun-ah how much have you had tonight? Wow I have asked that question a lot tonight."

"Um, I had one before you got here, I had a Bellini Cocktail,  she a glass of red wine, one martini oh and a half including yours. and now," she said grabbing her drink "A bloody mary and a bottle of Soju." raised her glass.

"See this is why Naeun and I are friends." Yoona joined them. Taemin eyed her carefully. "You seem sane?"

"Taemin, I have a high Alcohol tolorance, it was just last year I had a little more than usual. I am just tipsy that's all. Taemin, I see you are fully dressed, which means you are not drunk yet." Yoona pointed out taking a sip from her champagne.

"Only had wine, half a martini and soju." 

"Party pooper, fine spread the word let's play a game later ok?" She said walking off without a stumble and still in her heels. Taemin was shocked. It was only Nine but Yoona was still sane.

"Taemin oppa, why are you looking so worried? It's not like she had more than ten drinks."

"Oh yes she did." The bartender said. "Wae? How much did she drink." Krystal and Kai came over eavesdropping on their conversation. The Bartender handed her note pad to them. "I am really surprised she is still in her right mind." The bartender said as they looked at the list.

2 Tequilas

1 Bellini cocktail

1 Soju

1 2 3 Chocolate wine

1 Champagne

1 Red wine

2 Mango Margaritas

1 Vodka 

1 Martini

1 Champagne

"I know why she isnt drunk yet." Krystal  clapped her hands, "She has not had whiskey yet. Whiskey will get her." She hi-fived Naeun.

"Are you two trying to get her drunk?" Taemin said leaning his back against the bar while taking a sip of soju. "They're both tipsy, so yeah I think they want a drunk Yoona." Kai nodded also taking a sip from his Champagne.

"Jongin~ I am bored." Krystal whined.

"Yoona said she wanted to play a game later." Naeun said placing the empty glass on the counter.

"I bet we are going to play that game where you have to tell the truth. I love that game." Krystal jumped up happily but then stopped and faced the other side of the bar "Ok am I drunk? I feel like I'm delusional." She asked the two boys who were smiling. "If that were the case then we would be drunk too."


After Yoona's small talk with Taemin she walked around the people trying to out shine each other's company. She saw Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk next to the door of the garden, she decided to go them. She went up behind them and cupped her hands over "Yah! No PDA in a public area!"
 
Hyoyeon pulled away quickly "Yoona! Go bug Sunny or even the new couple Sulli and Chanyeol."
 
"They are a new couple I have to give them a month before I get ing." Yoona said happily as she skipped off to the garden. It was a nice night. Yoona removed her heels so she can walk barefoot on the grass.
 
"Naeun I hope you remember Taemin quickly. He is like a lost puppy." Yoona said to the air around her. She was trying to balance herself on stones that were bordering the flowers. When she got tired she sat on a bench near a fountain. She loved the noise it made, the quietness was very nice to her. But then her phone rang. 
 
"Why out of all the times to call? Why call now..." She sighed to herself as she answered. At the bar she was thinking, she should break up with Luhan. She couldn't handle not seeing him so she was going to do good for the both of them.
 
"Yoboseyo?" She answered shyly.
 
"Yoona, I didn't think you would pick up. Can we talk about us. Why are you avoiding me, my calls?" Luhan asked through the phone.
 
"Luhan, you're in China. This long distance relationship it isn't working for me." Yoona chocked out doing her best not to cry. 
 
"Oh..." 
 
The silence got Yoona to start crying,and she spoke up again "I-it's not that I don't love you anymore I do. I really do! I just it can't work if you're in China, and I'm here."
 
"A-are you breaking up with me?" Luhan stuttered. "Please tell me you're drunk, please tell me Sehun gave you Whiskey."
 
"I don't want to break up with you. But-"
 
"YAH! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THEN DON'T!" Luhan screamed through the phone, but this time his voice was clear loud and there. Yoona whipped her head around and saw Luhan standing on the other side of the fountain, wearing a black blazer and a black dress shirt (A/N: like what he wore for the mirotic performance) he started walking over to her with his phone still to his ear. Her face was filled with complete shock. She dropped her phone on the grass and wiped her tears still staring at the guy coming closer.
 
She stood and closed the remaining gap they had between them. "Hello again." He said resting his chin on her shoulder. "I ing hate you." She said into his trying not to cry. She let go of him but he was still holding on to her waist. 
 
"You son of a !" Yoona slapped his arm, "I was about to break up with you!" 
 
"But you didn't~." He smiled at her but then stared at her, "Wait I think you did... I should just leave." Luhan let her go and pretended to walk off. "Yah! You can't just leave me here again!" Yoona said grabbing his arm. "Pick up my shoes, I want a drink."
 
"Really? No I missed you? How are you jagiya?" Luhan wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer to her as they were walking back from the garden.
 
"No. You could of saved me from my lonely drinking a while ago!"
 
"Well I have good news for you."
 
"What is it?"
 
"I am not the only one here." He said as they entered the party. Yoona looked at the bar where everyone gathered around. Three foreign faces looked up then the rest did. 
 
"YOONA!" The three Chinese boys screamed. Yoona ran to them as she jumped into Kris' arms. Then she went to Lay then Tao. "She is happier to see you three then me." Luhan said in Chinese as he took a sip of his whiskey he just got. 
 
"Obviously, guys Luhan experienced a near break up situation." Yoona said about to take a sip from Luhan's drink until Kai popped out of nowhere and said "Nope, none for you." He turned to Luhan "Hey hyung I haven't seen you in while." They did a quick hug, "Yeah but why can't Yoona have whiskey? She isn't- oh." Luhan stopped talking when Krystal brought the notepad of all the drinks she has had but stumbled on her way there.
 
"Yeah... No whiskey for you babe."
 
"Yeah sorry noona, Krystal, Naeun, Taemin and Kris started to shots right as he got to us. So Krystal is drunk."
 
"How do you know?" 
 
"She has been coming on to me for the past ten minutes. And Naeun is drunk and Taemin is getting there. He already took off his blazer. So all the non family girls are fangirling over him since he was wearing a plain white tee under it." 
 
"What about you? Are you drunk?" Luhan asked as he finished his whiskey.
 
"I don't know bro, but I do know is that I am very tempted to play that game Yoona was talking about earlier so yeah I think I'm drunk."
 
"Oh yeah! Ok go get pretty not Hyoyeon and Heechul drunk over here. Let's play a game!" 
 
When time past they gathered around a table with a tray of shots in the middle. All of exo was at the table, Yoona, Seohyun, and Taeyeon were there, Kyuhyun was barely drunk so he came, all of f(x) came and eunji and naeun were there as well as Taemin and Onew.
 
"Ok rules, who ever spins the bottle asks the question to who ever the bottle points to, if you answer it you are good as long as you don't lie, if you lie take a shot and if you don't want to answer, take a shot, one more but! If someone knows the answer and if it's a bad or naughty or horrible truth take two." Yoona smiled. 
 
"So basically whatever you do, do not lie. Only way you don't take it." Taeyeon shrugged.
 
"Who goes first?" Kris asked placing his hand on the table. 
 
"Oh rock, paper scissors! Let's see who gets out first spins the bottle." Taemin said pretending to stretch but he was telling everyone to pick paper behind Kai's back. When everyone got the message they began.
 
"Gawi, bawi, Bo!" All had paper but one had rock, which was Kai who was clearly dumb founded. "HOW!"
 
"Spin it!"
 
He spun the bottle and it landed on Naeun. Everyone was saying go easy on her don't do anything to risky.
 
"Naeun-ah, how drunk are you?" Naeun took a shot glass and looked at Kai and downed it slamming it on the table when she was done, "Does that answer your question?" Everyone cheered at her response, "Ok! My turn!" It spun and landed on non other than Taemin. "Oh look at that, Taemin have you lied to me in the past three days I have known you?" There were ooo's around the table. But in response he took a shot and Naeun have him a glare while he have her a smirk, the ooo's have gotten louder.
 
"Answer! Yes!" Krystal raised her hand. There were a series of "oh " and "Damnn" going around the table. Naeun's eyes were on fire as Taemin laughed and took another two shots. 
 
"My turn." He spun the bottle and landed on Luna. "Why hello there. Luna have you done the dirty?" Taemin wiggled his eye brows up and down. She took a shot. But then Chen spoke up "Babe take two more."
 
"CHEN!" She yelled at her boyfriend who just told the whole table that they weren't s. Everyone was Hi-diving Chen. "I love you..." Chen back hugged her. All the girls were awing at them. "Shut up and sit down." She said as she spun the bottle "Oh Seohyun unnie, if anything who would you choose Yonghwa or Kyuhyun?" She automatically went for the glass. Everyone was shocked since Seohyun does not like shots. She spun and it landed on Luhan.
 
"Luhan Oppa... What would you do if I told you Chorong was here?" Luhan almost spit our the water he asked for. 
 
"Uh oh..." Everyone took turns saying uh oh so it sounded like a choir of kids saying 'uh oh'.
 
He looked at Yoona who had the most curious face and then looked at Lay who was shocked at the question. Everyone was anticipating for his answer. 
 
"I wouldn't care since Chorong is my past and Yoona is my present and future." He said cooly as he wrapped his arm around Yoona. The girls were squealing from the cuteness as the guys were congratulating him on his answer. He spun it and landed on Krystal.
 
"Krystal, Would you date Kai?"
 
"I already have so." She shrugged not realizing what said from the fact that she was drunk. Everyone but Yoona was shocked.
 
"You what!" Sulli and Luna stood up. "I dated Kai. Don't you listen."
 
"We are talking about this later!" Sulli pointed.
 
"Let's change it up shall we. Same rules but now we are basically playing truth or dare but no backing out of the dare." Yoona said. The bottle landed on Sehun. "Sehun baby, truth or dare."
 
"Truth."
 
"How would you feel if I found the Perfect girl for you?"
 
He took a shot then said "Bring it on." 
 
The game went on there was a lot of laughing and the amount of glasses on the table got smaller. Baekhyun spun the bottle and it landed on Kai again.
 
"My dancing bro Kai. Dare or truth."
 
"Dare."
 
"I dare you to either kiss Krystal or let her sit on your lap."
 
"Yah Beacon! That's some dirty stuff." Suho pointed at him.
 
"Yeah but I can my do anything about it because Krystal is already making out with him." Baekhyun pointed to the two youngest kissing and took a photo. "Yah!" Tao threw napkins at them and they separated. 
 
"They are soooo drunk." Yoona said leaning on Luhan. "Bae you're drunker."
 
"Ssshhhhh." She said putting a finger up to his mouth "don't tell people that." People started to get up and leave since it was late. Krystal tried to get Kai not to take her home since Yoona wouldn't have a ride she didn't want her to be alone.
 
"Kai I am fine! Yoona is going to take me home." Krystal said pushing him inside his car, "yeah but she's drunk too." 
 
"I know someone just calm down." Krystal then walked away looking for Yoona.
 
It was already 1:00 AM and every single person was at least tipsy and at most knocked out. It was time to leave and you can see a line of guys carrying girls. Siwon was literally dragging Sooyoung on the floor into the lobby so the driver can help him bring her out her in the car. Hyoyeon was awake but Eunhyuk had to navigate her to where the cars were since she was on her way to the elevators instead.
 
"Naeun wake up." Taemin shook her. "I'm not asleep." She mumbled.
 
"Everyone is leaving. Kai and your mom are waiting for you in their car."
 
"Are you driving home?" Naeun asked worried.
 
"Nope. Since Jonghyun didn't come he's coming here and driving my car and taking me home." 
 
"Oh ok good. Thank you for a wonderful time Taemin." She his face and walked off. 
 
"Here I'll take you home." Luhan said grabbing Yoona's hand. "Okie dokie!"

That next morning Yoona woke up to the biggest headache ever. She was still in her dress.

'Never drinking that much again...'  Yoona told her self as she rubbed her head. She was heading down stairs when she saw a figure on the stairs.It was Krystal sleeping on the stair case.

"Yah. Baby jung." Yoona nudged Krystal's face with her foot.
 
", my head." Krystal lifted her head, she looked around her, "What am I doing on the stairs?"
 
"I don't even know, come on it's tea time." Yoona sighed holding the railings trying to recall what happened last night. "I had a dream that Luhan was here, in Korea, it was so weird."
 
"Really? I think he was in my dream too. I'm pretty sure that it was a dream because I kissed Kai." Krystal said holding he head trying to stop the headache.
 
"Yeah, sorry to break it to you." Luhan said placing his coffee on the counter. Yoona screamed out of surprise in seeing him, sending cringes everywhere.
 
"Yah! Lower your voice." Krystal complained. Yoona went up to Luhan slowly. She stared at him and then poked his face. "What the hell..." Yoona poked his face again, Krystal was shocked as well to see him.
 
"So was last night not a dream?" Yoona said as Luhan brought her closer to him. "Nope, I was there and Krystal was super drunk and all over Kai." 
 
"But since I am now not drunk! Luhan!" Yoona hugged him.
 
"Oh god, how do you remember last night?" Krystal said placing a tea bag in her mug.
 
"I had whiskey and a shot, you guys had a lot..."
 
"You and Kai seem to like making out now a days Soojung." Yoona added.
 
"Oh lord, Will Kai remember?" Krystal said in English biting her nail.
 
"Yes." Luhan and Yoona said in English as well.

"Oh my lord my head." Naeun sat up on her bed clutching her head. 
 
Flashback
 
"Why are you lying to me!"
 
"Naeun I am not lying, I did not start the fight with him. Do you really believe what Namjoo said over your own boyfriend?"
 
"Well it wouldn't be the first time you have lied." 
 
"I know I lied before about fight but Naeun I didn't want to fight because of you. I knew you would get mad so I tried to restrain myself. He threw the first punch I didn't want to just stand there and get beat up, when he talks about you, you know that pisses me off." The boy basically yelled.
 
"You need to stop getting into fights with him, I love you but please stop for me. This is your what, eighth time fighting with him. And no more lying."
 
"There was no lying in this conversation anyways."
 
"Come on lets go put ice on that bruise Pabo."
 
End
 
"I heard screaming is everything ok?" Kai and Hyoyeon ran into Naeun's room. She was still holding her headfrom the pain. "I had a boyfriend..."

"What did you say Naeun?"Hyoyeon asked sitting on the edge of her bed "Who did I date back then?"

"We dont remember it was two years ago."

"Oh well I guess that's good since he got into fights..."

"Bwo? What did you say?" Hyoyeon and Kai turned around to look at Naeun. "I had another of those things... He got into fights with someone, so I guess that's good I dont remember him..." She mumbled.

"Uh Yeah great. Here I will get you some coffee." Hyoyeon said getting up dragging Kai with her. "Noona, cant we just tell her about Taemina and her?"

"No, the doctor said we shouldnt push things on her, we have to let her find out herself."

 


 

Hello! I am back with a sorta long Chapter. Not much Kaistal I apologize. And hopefully the part with Taemin and Naeun kind of clarified some stuff like who is dating who. but CHINESE BOYS ARE BACK! And a drunk family! But yeah I put in a lot of side shiping in because I dont likw when the whole thing is about the main things, if they are going to have some parts give them as much possible. But hopefully I can get more Kaistal in there next time. But Naeun remembers more now and Luhan and Yoona are happy! Yeah enjoy it while it lasts. Welp thank you to my new subscribers and my old ones for putting through my weirdness. And I hope I can update soon! Comment and Subscribe!

PEACE OUT CUB SCOUTS!