UH Winning

Not Your Average Relationship

tumblr_n167hn3Jz81sdbrx2o1_500.jpg

(A/N: What they look like and what they are wearing when they come back to school)

It’s been a week since Luhan’s and Yoona’s break up both were a complete mess. Neither of them showed up to their classes because one was suspended and Yoona wa's not in the mood for anything.

They were the school's trending topic next to the Ice Queen's sudden return.

"How’s Luhan Oppa?" Krystal asked Kai. She was currently lying down on Kai’s lap while he tried to braid Krystal’s hair.

"Nope, he hasn’t been answering anyone’s calls, messages, doorbells. How about Noona?" He asked throwing her hair on her face.

"She has been watching Frozen twenty four seven. I honestly don’t have a problem with it, my problem is that she does not want to face people at school. Everyone is expecting Yoona be a wreck. But she said she’ll be back tomorrow." Krystal said shaking her head so the hair could fall out of her face."

"Well Luhan is back tomorrow as well, let’s see how they treat each other." Kai sighed.

"To make it even better, I wont tell Yoona he’s back tomorrow." Krystal joked. Of course she was going to tell her.

"Babe, I thought I had no heart." Sehun said climbing up on the stage as well and leaned on Kai.

"Why do you guys do this to me!" Kai grumbled because they treat him like a walking pillow, "Dude, how are you and Daeun?"

"All honestly… Great! Her mom likes me so there is a start."

"Good to see one happy relationship." Krystal sighed and Kai nodded in agreement. Sehun tilted his head. 

"Wae? What other relationships are unhappy beside Yoona and Luhan?"

"Chen and Luna are fighting over reasons Yoona would break up with him. Donghae is mad that Jess didnt tell him she was coming back early."

"Well obviously because she hasn't given anyone a reason for the cause of their break up, I would want to know." Sehun laid down on the stage and closed his eyes. Kai and Krystal gave each other glances. Yup nobody knew excluding Yunho, Changmin, Girls Generation, Krystal, Kai, Xiumin, Naeun, Taemin and Lay. If that counts as nobody.

"Sehun, what do you think happened to the 'perfect couple'?" Kai nudged him wondering what his answer would be.

"Well, she almost broke up with him because of distance, but she reconsidered. Really it could be about anything. Maybe because of Chorong being here it makes Yoona feel bad, or Yoona has no heart which I highly doubt. Or she could just want to meet new guys and see where that takes her." Sehun shrugged.

"You seemed to have thought this through." Kai said and Sehun just nodded.

"Well Kai and I are going to walk around. Let's go Kai." She said getting up and pulling Kai with her.

"Should we tell Luhan about Chorong?" Krystal scratched her head walking out of the theatre.

"Anio, Noona just want Luhan to be with Chorong so she doesn't go all suicidal." Kai said sadly.

"Do you think they'll even speak to each other?"

"Knowing the two there is always a winner. Tomorrow... Let's see who wins with the bigger entrance."

"Soojung, front and center." Her sister called from behind them. 

"Coming unnie, Hey call Yoona unnie for me." She walked over to Jessica and she was pulled outside.

"Are you really not going to chose Jongin? You two are inseparable."

"Yes I do love Kai but Minhyuk is there and I want to give him a chance. Because Luna thought she loved Onew but Onew introduced her to Chen and now Chen and Luna are in love and about four years strong. So maybe Kai is a temporary thing, I won't know if I don't try. Like I just want to get to know him."

"I just hope you know what you're doing princess."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Yoboseyo, Noona?"

"Ne Jongin?" She answered.

"Are you ok? Where are you?"

"Ne I'm in my house since Sica Unnie is back... I'll be back tomorrow... I missed too many classes so I guess I'll show up... Uh...Did he..." She went silent.

"No he hasn't asked her out yet."

"Does she still come to school?"

"Ne." Kai paused for a second, "Um Yoona, there has been a change of plan for me..."

"Please tell me it's just about you visiting me and not what I think it is." Yoona said shoving a spoon of Ice cream in . 

"I got to go, Krystal is coming." And with that the line went dead.

"Ugh!!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME WITH ONLY TAEMIN!" Yoona yelled at the phone, and threw it on the floor. After a minute it began ringing again.

"Ooh! It might be Appa." She crawled over to the side of her bed and reached for her ringing phone. Without checking she answered.

"Yoboseyo, Appa?" 

"Yoona." Her eyes widened and looked at the caller ID. She quickly hung up the phone and screamed. She should of known Luhan would call. He has been calling nonstop trying to talk.

"Tomorrow, I'll show them I'm fine. Show them I'm not falling apart." Yoona told herself walking around in her closet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Luhan threw his phone against the wall. He had finally thought he was getting a chance to speak with her but she just thought it was her dad.

"My suspension is done." He crossed off the date on his calendar. He have himself a look in the mirror and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"I really liked this too. But time has come to change it." He walked to his closet and changed to proper clothes just to go out, nobody in particular he wants to see.

He took a long look in the mirror once more and but his lip. "Tomorrow, I'm winning," he turned to the picture frame on his bed side table an picked it up, "And even though it is against you, I'm winning for you. Even though I still love you." He put the picture of him and Yoona down. He grabbed his jacket and headphones and went out the door singing one of his songs, Don't go.

 


The next day

"Krys!" Kai called walking up the stairs.

"Ne?" Krystal and Kris turned and answered.

"Not you, Krystal." 

"But you said Kris."

"No I said Kys."

"He said Krys, not Kris." Krystal said like it was obvious

Kris looked both of them up and down, "Koreans ganging up on me, I didn't even do anything." He mumbled walking inside the school to look for his girlfriend.

"Well anyways, Krystal can we hang out later? We haven't in a while."

"Sorry, I'm going to the movies with Minhyuk."

"Oh, alright." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Come on Kai there will be plenty of time for us to hang out." She hugged her disappointed best friend.

"Well what if something happened and you have to tell people the last thing you said to me was sorry I want to hang out with someone else."

"Kai don't be like that."

"I'm just saying. All week you have been ditching me for Minhyuk, I mean really Krystal." Kai was getting really mad. Krystal had been rescheduling on Kai all week just to hang out with Minhyuk. Krystal thought that if she spent this week with him she would know for sure if there were feelings. So she thought skipping a week of Kai would be OK, when in real life it wasn't. 

"Ok tomorrow I promise I will come over to your house and we will hang out like old times."

"Fine..." Kai smiled but frowned in his thoughts 'This is your last chance Soojung...'

 Kai turned around in disappointment and found Taemin and Naeun arguing. Kai nudged Krystal and pointed over at their direction.

"Please, he would of gotten suspended for something stupid anyways." Taemin said cooly.

"Anio. You don't even know him." Naeun shot back.

"Like you do." He rolled his eyes.

"I know plenty." She said sounding a bit arrogant.

"Fine, when's his birthday?"

"March...10..."

"13. Blood type?"

"A."

"O. Birthplace."

"Seoul?"

"You guessed."

"So, this proves nothing. How do you know all there things anyways?"

"I do my research," He smirked at her. She raised an eyebrow not believing him, "I do my research while in the principle's office when his- wait our files are laid on his desk."

"Wow."

"Here are some more questions. When's my birthday?"

"July, 18."

"Blood type?"

"B."

"Birthplace?"

"Seoul."

"Favorite color?"

"White."

"Hmmm... Now how did you know all that?" Taemin said faking his shock.

"I..." Naeun was ready to respond but she stopped. How did she know all of these questions, "I don't know..." She was truly confused as to how she knew all of that information about him. "Taemin, the other week, in the SM building what were you singing?"

"Could you expand. I was singing a lot of songs."

"This might sound creepy but like the one you were singing before you left with Eunhyuk Oppa."

Taemin was taken aback, 'So she was the one...' 

"The title is 'U', I wrote it."

"Liar."

"Then ask your boyfriend to sing the next verse. He stole it from me."

"Fine, I'll ask him tomorrow."

"He had ten days remember, this isn't his first time." Taemin made a fake sad face. She was about to speak but Taemin held his hand up to answer his phone.

"Ne Noona?"

"Make sure nobody's in my parking." Just with that she hung up. Taemin scanned the parking lot to find the nearest person to her parking spot.

"ZELO! IS ANYONE IN YOONA'S PARKING?"

Zelo looked directly at the parking spots under the Cherry blossom trees. Only three cars were parked and the three belonged to Girls Generation. "IT'S GOOD!"

"What's all the commotion about?" Sulli asked Taemin who just walked up the steps. As if on cue, a white Porsche drove in and parked respectively next to Tiffany's pink Bugatti. Yoona stepped out of her car flawlessly, and just to add to her return from her week off the wind blew which gave her this supermodel look.

"Damn, Yoona is so winning." Heechul said. The family would usually roll their eyes at Heechul's comment but all they could do was nod in agreement.

"Conceal don't feel, don't let it show. Wise words from Elsa." Yoona said to herself as she walked up the stairs. She walked past her family and walked to the door. She took a deep breath and turned around flashing them an award winning smile, "Am I winning?" They all followed her into the building. She walked through the halls as if it was a cat walk. They all could hear the murmurs of their piers.

"Holy crap, Yoona is always pretty but damn."

"Looks like she isn't a mess." A girl said to her friend. "Ha! Give me 5000 won!"

"How is Luhan, do you know?"

"Anio. All I know is that she's the one who broke up with him."

"Is it true that Luhan and his Ex are getting back together?"

That comment made Yoona walk a little faster to the end of the hall where Girls Generation was waiting for her. They all watched her walk down the hall and ended up doing weird model poses. Jessica snapped her fingers in the air and "Work it!"

Yoona laughed at her 'sisters' poses and comments, in response she flipped her and smiled and simply stated, "I know."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I completely understand why Yoona broke up with him, but both of them are miserable." Krystal said walking on this mini wall that wraps around the school with Kai beside her walking on the side walk.

"Yeah, but a girl was going to kill herself." Kai said grabbing Krystal's hand helping her keep balance.

"That's where I feel weird. That whole thing seems so... Off. It seems so..." She said snapping her fingers trying to think of the word.

"Planned."

"That's the word! Anyways, how's your life?"

"Good I guess. Hey Krys, just a random question, what would you do if I left?"

Krystal thought for a second. 'I would die...'

But she didn't say that , she wanted to sound cool about it.

"Taemin and you are basically the same person so it's like you never left. Plus I have the family and everything, but I know you're not going anywhere anytime soon."

"Yeah... Of course..." Kai whispered. Krystal stopped walking when there was a loud engine pulling in. A black Lamborghini pulled in and parked next to Chanyeol's Cadillac. An unfamiliar head pop out of the drivers side. Fangirls could be heard throughout the school. He dramatically took off his sunglasses and flipped his hair causing them to go crazy.

"Is that..."

"Oh my god he looks so different!" Krystal said, "trust fall!" Krystal fell backwards and Kai caught her bridal style.

"What the hell!"

"Trust fall! I trust you!" She said patting his cheek.

"Really!"

"I call telling Yoona!" Krystal yelled running into the building.

"NO! I want to!" Kai yelled after her.

"Yoona!" Kai and Krystal screamed from down the hall.

"No I wanna tell her."

"Saw him first."

"I don't care."

"He's my friend." 

"Whatever I don't care, we are close too!" The nine heard them bickering on their way to the girls.

"Luhan just pulled in, with a black Lamborghini. He looks so different now."

"That's not right. He doesn't have a lambo, he has a silver Mustang." Yoona whispered to herself, "should I go look?"

"No! Yoong, you're winning this." Yuri said abruptly.

"Yeah, plus it's no big deal. A new car." Seohyun shrugged. Fangirling could be heard from the other side of the hallway. Some girls came running down the halls. 

"OMO! He dyed his hair! He is so beautiful."

"He dyed his hair!" Sunny, Jessica and Hyoyeon said at the same time. Before anyone could say anything Taeyeon went running down the hall to see what color his hair was.

"Yoona lets just wait here." Sooyoung said.

They stood there with their arms crossed. Yoona's back was turned so she didn't see people who were passing by. That was until Sunny's eyes went huge. Yoona turned around and saw Luhan. 'He did dye his hair...' 

Luhan looked at Yoona briefly but averted his attention towards a classroom.

"Yoona, he's walking towards Chorong." Hyoyeon pointed him out inside a first year class. They knew it was one because of all the fangirling there was going on.

"Annyeong Chorong."

"Oh- Luhan..."

He placed both his hands on the table. 'Since you won't talk to me, and this was your request... I'll do this.'

"Wanna pick up where we left off two years ago?" He bit his lip.

"Ne!" Chorong smiled and hugged him. Through the door they all could see the different reactions. There were those who were cheering are on Chorong's side and the dominant side which was staring in disgust were with Yoona.

Luhan walked out of the classroom and was about to turn left to go to his class but looked straight ahead at Yoona.

"Checkmate." He said in a lifeless voice but loud enough for them to hear and with that he walked to class.

"He won." Yoona simply stated walking to the other direction to where her class was.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Appa, please change your mind." Kai was walking to his bathroom when he heard Hyoyeon's voice in their dad's office. He quickly went to the room next door and listened in on their conversation.

"His mom has already-"

"Appa he is only in his second year! Let me do it instead." Hyoyeon begged.

"You can't really be doing this. Why are you letting me live my dream and not theirs?" He heard Naeun's voice as well.

"I promised your parents Naeun. For the longest time you have aspired to be a model."

"Break it." Naeun hissed," I do not want Jongin to be unhappy with his future. Kai has been wanting to be a dancer since he was six! Why don't you let him be one like Taemin's and Eunhyuk's Appa? Plus you already have Key Oppa doing it in the states!"

"Mr. Lee and are different people. He is a choreographer and a chairman to his own entertainment company, and to add on Lee Sooman is their uncle, another entertainment chairman. And Kibum wanted to do it."

"But does Kai want to?" Hyoyeon snapped, "I don't want him to go, Naeun doesn't want him to go, hell Umma doesn't want him to go! Yoona doesn't want him to go!"

"How does Yoona know about it?"

"Kai told her. Do you not expect them to tell each other anything?"

"What about that Jung girl? Does she know as well?"

"Anio." They all turned to the door where Kai was standing, "I'm not going to tell her. I only told Yoona because I trust her."

"Why won't you tell her?"

"She won't miss me." He said walking away remembering what she had told him earlier that day. He then looked down at the text message he received from said girl.

She secretly hates me: Jongin sorry, Minhyuk is taking me out to dinner Tomorrow ok! Sorry. Sorry Sorry Saranghae!

He walked in his room and opened up one of the many boxes inside. "This time around," he looked around his room, "I'm winning."


Short itty bitty chapter. almost 3,000 but still my shortest chapter I think. Anyways i was going to name this chapter someting else but the word WINNING came up a lot more than I expected it to, so after Charlie Sheen I added the Uh in front of Winning~ I just want you guys to know that I really try to add more of what you guys want but there are chapters where it is full of it and where it fits and some where it isnt really necessary so they get some small moments, but I promise you, the chapter will come where you will be happy. It might not come soon but it will come. Please dont leave the story I am really trying! Im really sorry if there isnt enough of this ship or enough of that but at the moment its hard to balance it out. Especially with the up coming chapters so please hang in there! I am going to update again this weekend, a major chapter in my eyes so please comment and subscirbe! ( Do you guys read my rants? Just wondering.)