Flashback

Not Your Average Relationship
"Myungsoo." Naeun looked at the boy infront and realized that the words didn't come from his mouth. She turns to see an unhappy face. 
 
"Taemin." Myungsoo replied after hearing his name.
 
"What the hell are you doing here?"
 
"I am picking up an old friend."
 
"Yah I don't think so, did Jongin send you here to pick up his sister? Eh? No so I suggest you leave."
 
"Come on this is a public place I don't have to go, plus you don't have your little possy with you."
 
"How did you know that Naeun was coming today?"
 
"Hyoyeon's voice could be heard through the whole parking lot, so yeah I heard her talking."
 
"So you're the bastard who tried to run me over?"
 
"I didnt try, you were simply in the path I was driving in."
 
"Um guys I need to get home so, Taemin-ssi could you? It was nice meeting you Myungsoo-ssi." Naeun bowed and got into the car, as Taemin put her luggage in the trunk. After everything was in Taemin was In a rush to get away from Myungsoo.
 
"Taemin-ssi-"
 
"Naeun can we drop the honorifics?" Taemin said bluntly.
 
"Uhh ne. Anyways what is the deal with you and the boy Myungsoo. I sensed some sort of tension between you two."
 
"You don't remem- oh right never mind cross that." He shook his head.
 
"Taemin you aren't  telling me something."Naeun sighed, "Were we really strangers back then?"
 
"Naeun this is not a good time to talk about this." Taemin said trying not to take his eyes off the road.
 
Naeun snapped, she didnt know if it was because of her being tired, or her being on her period or just getting irritated with not knowing anything, "Then when is! Because I am in a car with a supposed stranger that I don't know anything about but he knows more about me then I know him! It's a tad sketchy if you ask me! You just seem so suspicous. So please tell me when the hell is a good time to talk about it?"
 
"I was just going to say when I'm not driving." Taemin said quietly.
 
"Oh." There was a long silence between them. Naeun was embarrassed at her sudden out burst. She forgot that some people get distracted while driving. The silence felt longer than her plane ride.
 
"Naeun we are here." He snapped her out of her trance.
 
"OMO!" Naeun from her excitement ran out of the car into her house with Taemin right behind. They heard screaming from outside.
 
"Jongin don't you dare lie to me!"
 
"UMMA! I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!" Kai screamed. Taemin and Naeun entered the house "I wonder what this is about this time..." Taemin sighed quietly as he walked away from Naeun. Naeun then walked closer to the living room where all the screaming was done, there she saw a girl, her brother slouching on the couch with his hands on his face and her mom looking pissed.
 
"Well this is a nice hello." All eyes were on Naeun who was watching their scream fest intently with Taemin coming back out of the kitchen with banana milk in his hand.
 
"Welcome back sweetie, Kai here is being stupid!" 
 
"Umma stop screaming, there are two guests here." She motioned towards Taemin and the girl sitting on the couch, "And where unnie?"
 
"Hyo couldnt stop laughing so she went in her room for a while and Taemin isn't a guest, he practically lives here, and owes us food." Her mom waved off, "But Kai here! got her pregnant!"
 
"BWO" Naeun screamed and Taemin spit out his drink falling off the chair he was sitting in.
 
"Jongin? Screwing a fangirl at will? Highly unlikely!" Taemin said while laughing. Naeun hit Taemin's arm.
 
"Taemin your language!" Mrs. Kim scolded
 
"Umma even Taemin knows I didn't do it! How many times do I have to tell you!" Kai yelled in frusturation.
 
"Why would she lie to me? Nobody lies to me!"
 
Taemin then stood up giving her information she found on his fan page. "Because she is Vice President of his fan club. And knowing a fangirl," Taemin paused as a calm but still a little giggly Hyo walked in, "They always want to be with their 'God' in which this case is Kai." Hyoyeon continued Taemin's sentence. Hyo gave Naeun a look as if she was telling her to finish what they started.
 
"And if I were to guess where she hides her crazed fangirl is in her phone, Correct?" Naeun sat down next to Kai on the couch eyeing an uneasy Minzy. 
 
"Wait. You guys have fan clubs?"
 
"You really need to get out more often." Naeun stared at her mom for a while.
 
"Ok let me see your phone." Mrs Kim held out her hand waiting for Minzys phone. She hesitantly gave her phone.  Mrs Kim just opened the the homescreen and it was a collage of Her sons face. She went through her pictures which were all of Kai. There was a text from her friend she just received which she read out loud "Did she fall for it?" Her eyes narrowed on the girl on her couch.
 
"Get out of my house." Minzy stood up and reached for her phone but instead Mrs Kim tossed it to Hyoyeon.
 
"Darling get rid of it for me. I accept everybody except liars."
 
"Ne Umma!" She skipped away when she got to the kitchen she yelled "How do you want it?" 
 
"Suprise me." She turned to Minzy who was still standing there. "Wae? What are you still doing her GET OUT!" Minzy ran out.
 
"My son I'm sorry I didn't believe you." plopped herself on the couch.
 
"It's not my fault you- " Kai was cut off my Taemin's sass, "Are the most gullible person in the world." But Kai and Naeun nodded in agreement.
 
"She was so good at acting though! She cried so well though! Well anyways Naeun-ah! Welcome back sorry you came home to that. And Taemin," She turned her face and gave him a look, "Why do I allow you in my house?"
 
"Come on auntie, you love me." Taemin said walking back to the kitchen.
 
"It's ok, it was entertaining." Naeun gave her a bright smiled.
 
"But really you guys have fan clubs?" 
 
"Ne ajumma." Taemin said with a more banana milk in his hands.
 
"You should see Taemin's. They are worse than Kai's." Hyoyeon said as she returned from destroying a phone. 
 
"Taemin you have a fan club?" Naeun asked, she felt a hint of jealousy in her but ignored it.
 
"Yup. One girl screamed her name then slapped me. Than after that she kissed me and screamed remember me." He said poking there like there was a timeline of that moment infront of him.
 
"Jinjja?!" Both Naeun and Mrs Kim said.
 
"OMO! I remember that! Wasn't that your sophomore year and Na- I mean your ex got so mad at you." Kai face palmed at her sisters stupidity while their mom gave her the sarcastic 'nice save' look.
 
"Ne. Well I better get going, before Hyukjae gets mad at me for being late."
 
"Arrasso Taeminnie! See you tomorrow." Kai waved.
 
"Bye thanks for bringing me home!" 
 
"Tell Hyukjae I love him!"
 
"Yah tell him your self! Pabo."
 
"Naeun send off, I have to go clean out the microwave, I'm pretty sure there is melted phone everywhere." Her mom said walking off the the kitchen.
 
Naeun and Taemin walked to his car, it was already empty since the maids unpacked it already. 
 
"Thanks again for bringing me home Taemin Oppa." She gave him a quick hug.
 
Taemin was surprised that she called him Oppa but was even more surprised when she hugged him. "Uh no problem... I guess I will see you tomorrow." 
 
"Bye." She looked down and began playing with her bracelet on her wrist. Taemin noticed.
 
'She still wears it...'
 
"Hey before I go, where did you get that Rosary Bracelet?" He asked even though he knew the answer,
 
"When I woke up at the hospital I was wearing it, I never really asked about it until Key asked me about it when I got to California. He told me to never take it off. So I dont. Why?" Naeun tilted her head.
 
"Oh it's nothing. I just thought it was nice."
 
"There you go again! Being sketchy! Tell me something! A secret, anything!" She begged through the window that was open in his car.
 
TAemin gave her a smirk and said "I know why Key told you not to take it off." and drove off laughing like an evil villan. 
 
"YAH! TAEMIN!" She screamed. Naeun sighed and walked to the front door when she recieved a slight headache.
 
Flashback
 
Everything looked fuzzy
 
"You didnt have to get me this..." She said looking down at the bracelet 
 
"I wanted to so don't take it off ok? My gift to you."
 
"Gomawo! It's beautiful..." She gave the boy a hug.
 
end
 
"What the hell does this all mean..." She said as she walked back into her house.
 

 

"Taemin!" Krystal screamed through the phone
 
"Ne Soojung?"
 
"Where are you?"
 
"I just got home. Wae?"
 
"I was making sure you're not with Kai. Can you be my date for the party tomorrow?" She asked.
 
"Um sure but may I ask why?"
 
"Because Jongin has someone and I want him to be jealous!"
 
"How can I make my BESTFRIEND jealous."
 
"Taemin come on, you're hot, everyone loves you, and the fact that I'm with his best friend and not him will drive him insane." 
 
"Well fine only because he is going with my Ex" Taemin mumbled.
 
"WHAT! HES GOING WITH YOUR EX! SON NAEUN IS YOUR EX! HOW COULD HE THATS SO LOW! SHE IS THE GIRLFRIEND YOU REFUSED TO TELL ME ABOUT." Krystal's English came out.
 
"Krystal I think you're talking this the Wrong way- "
 
"Ugh just pick me up tomorrow ok. Don't forget the party is at the Gardens hotel." And with that she hung up.
 
"Why am I friends with this idiot." He mumbled 
 
"Taemin dance rehearsals!" Eunhyuk called from his room.
 
"Coming!"
 

 

"I brought my things over! How is the empty house?" Yoona asked spinning around the house.
 
"Lonely, so glad you could be here." Krystal said making an invisible snow angel on the floor. "But the real question is how are you and Luhan?"
 
"It is honestly a long story..."
 
"Why don't you start with what happened with Chorong." She said getting up from her position. 
 
"Me later! you first little missy. Now that we alone why dont you tell me when your relationship with Kai started and ended" Krystal's eyes widened. 
 
"How did you know?"
 
"Yah after your little make out session with him at the Christmas party he joined me at the bar and he thought I was drunk enough not to remmeber anything someone told me. But jokes him! He was drunker and well..."
 
FlashBack
 
Yoona was sitting at the Bar while everyone else was mingling. And boy was she drunk. Then a moppy Kai came up and sat next to her and ordered a Tequilla.
 
"Heeeerro~ Noooooooona~" Kai greeted with a smile.
 
"Hehe Hi Kai!" Yoona then laughed "Hey that rhymes!"
 
"Hey can i tell you- a seecrett?" Kai said putting his head on the bar.
 
"Sure, just call me anytime!" She poked his face with her index finger various times. Kai then took out his phone and pressed on Yoona's contact and called her.
 
"Oh your phone is dead." He said sadly as it went straight to voicemail's beep.
 
"Aw... oh I know just leave me a message yeah do that! Then I can help you." Yoona clapped her hands applauding herself.
 
"That's smart! OK Yoona, guess what?"
 
"What?" Yoona turned to her head to face what looked like Kai.
 
"Shh I am on the phone with you." Kai hissed.
 
"Oh jinjja! OK tell me when you are done. Bar tender sir! Can I have another Margarita."
 
"Ok well anyways Yoona. Kwysal juss bwoke up wiff meh...So Baby dont go!" He began singing "Oh wait Yoona that was my tequilla you took. I have to call you back because you just took my tequilla."
 
End of Flashback
 
"Oh my God." Was all Krystal could say after listening to the voice mail. "You two were so drunk!"
 
"Yea.. But that is so not the point. My point is that you guys kept your relationship a secret!"
 
"We only dated for like four months."
 
"That is a long time."
 
"Listen lets just not talk about it ok."
 
"OK fine what do you want to eat? Sooyoung is coming over later so I am going to ask her to buy food." Just then there was a knock on the door.
 
"She is here early." Yoona mumbled. But to her surprised it was Kai, Chen, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon.
 
"What are you guys doing here?" Yoona asked. She looked at all of their faces. Why is the Kim family infront of Krystal's house.
 
"Nevermind that everyone else is on their way."
 
"Wait why?" The two girls asked. "And where is Naeun?" Yoona added.
 
"She needed sleep so she is knocked out at the house." Kai explained.
 
"OK but why is everyone coming over here? And not Yuri's house?" Krystal crossed her arms as everyone entered the house.
 
"It's Friday, so its a meeting day remember." Taeyeon explained. Krystal and Yoona's mouth turned into the 'O' shape as they remebered.
 
After about an hour everyone was gathered in the living room.
 
"Ok today we are on a serious topic that Taemin told me about earlier." Eukhyuk pointed at his brother. "As well did Hyoyeon tell me something." 
 
"Guys can you excuse me for a second, mom just called me I have to help her at the office, Yoona make sure they dont brake anything." Krystal said getting up. 
 
"OK Krystal." They all waved as she got up and left the house.
 
"Ok well first matter of hand. Naeun. Hyoyeon has informed me that she has been having some I dont know segments of her past coming at her." Eunhyuk said eyeing his brother to make sure he is calm. But he did not look ok to him.
 
"I was over earlier why didnt you tell me!" Taemin stood up from his seat next to Amber. 
 
"She told me after you left!" Hyoyeon defended herself.
 
"Taemin sit. Now." Amber pulled him down " And let her talk."
 
"Now Taemin be happy because she told me ever since she talked to you in California she has been having them." Kai smiled and so did Hyoyeon.
 
"What kind of flashbacks?" Chen asked lifting his head up from Luna's lap.
 
"Before I mention them there is just one itty bitty down side..." Hyoyeon scratched the back of her neck.
 
"Which is?" Sunny chimed in.
 
"She had one of those moments, when she saw Myungsoo..." She said quietly.
 
"MYUNGSOO!" Super Junior's voice echoed through the house, anger filled the room.
 
"So you are telling me the guy Taemin got into about ten fights with?" D.O.'s eye twitched. All faced Taemin. "Wait when did she see Myungsoo?" Baekhyun turned his head.
 
"He got to the airport before I did. He found out Naeun was coming back today." Taemin mumbled. Sulli then came up and grabbed Taemin's face "HOW? You don't have a cut, bruise and or anything bleeding on you?" She said in shock. 
 
"We didnt fight Jinri!" He pushed her hands away in annoyance and "And.." Taemin motioned at Chanyeol and Sehun with his eyes as she noticed the closeness they were.She quickly walked back towards her family and sat inbetween Sooyoung and Minho.
 
"I am surprised that you two didnt kill each other though." Kangin said patting Taemin's back.
 
"What memory did she get back when she saw him?" There was no emotion in his voice.
 
"She said that a boy came and she asked why he came since she thought he was busy and he said he wanted to make time for her." All the girls including Chanyeol started whacking the person next to them screaming how cute!
 
"Yup,but she didnt remember it when she saw me even though I am the one who said it." they all fell silent. "Um Kai what are the one's she remembered when she saw Taemin?" Kyuhyun broke the silence.
 
"In California she remembered her and this guy, eating ice cream at a park and he was dancing to a song in the background the song was 'Let me Know." Kai brought up. Taemin finally smiled and said "Our first date.." The room was filled with Awwws. and the girls complaining "YAH! Choi Siwon! Why have you never done that for me?!" Sooyoung yelled to the other side of the room where Siwon ws hiding behind Shin Dong.
 
"Yeah Sooyoung why didnt your brother do something for me on our first date?!" Yuri complained to Sooyoung about Minho's lack of effort in their first date.
 
"Speaking of which you should of done something like dance on our first Chen!" Luna hit Chen's leg.
 
"YAH! You want me to dance?" He stood up looking down at her. Luna started to laugh as well as everyone else. "EXACTLY! So dont complain I didnt dance, because we all know Chanyeol and I cant." He sat back down after he won the argument.
 
"Dont bring me into this. Tell him to leave me alone." Chanyeol turned to Luna. Luna pouted and hugged her Chensing Masheen.
 
"For more information everyone ask Hyo noona I have to go pick up Krystal." Kai said standing up heading towards the door.
 
"Oh my lord! there are too many relationships around me!" Baekhyun screamed. "I agree!" Onew, Jonghyun, Donghae, Shin Dong, Sulli and Seohyun said.
 
"Just tuned them out, It's easier." Ryewook said while staring at his phone. "I'M LEAVING!" Kai said finally getting out. When Kai left everybody continued talking about their relationships, they all noticed how quiet Taemin and Yoona were. They knew Taemin was mad but Yoona has never been this quiet. 
 
"Guys Yoona hasnt been this quiet. Ever." Amber said walking up to Heechul. "Did you hear about what happened at school today?" Heechul asked. "Oh right.." Amber bit her lip.
 
"Once Kai gets back with Krystal we will leave Sooyoung and Yoona since someone will need a ride." She nodded and went to tell people the plan.
 

When everyone got to the house and Krystal left and called a Taxi, Yoona was sitting on the floor pretending to listen. She thought back to the day she arrived at China.

Flashback
 
Yoona got off the plane looking for the people who were supposed to pick her up. She smiled when she saw a familiar blonde boy. Her joy was through the roof. The day he left for China was the day he confessed to her because he would never have gotten the chance to be with her or see her again. He wasnt expecting her to tell him she would of accepted earlier but it was too late then but not anymore.
 
Yoona ran into his hug. " Oh my God I missed you." She hugged him tightly as he recipricated the hug and spun her around. They never let go of one another. She held onto his arm on their way to get her luggage from the bagage claim. She only let go when she saw Lay waiting by the bagage claim for the two.
 
"Yixing!" she walked over and gave him a big hug. Luhan would of complained about it but he didnt since he knew Yoona and Lay had this sibling relationship. When he finally caught up to her Luhan heard her talking about Lay's hair.
 
"I cannot believe you dyed it blonde." She said petting his head. Her chinese wasnt so good so they stuck with Korean for now since they were fluent in korean.
 
"Well anyways I found your crap already and it's in the car." He said. "Ok thank you just give me a second to talk to Luhan ok?" Yoona told him.
 
"Ok. I wish you luck Luhan." Lay said walking away. When he was gone Yoona turned to Luhan. "Luhan I know you have a girlfriend, and I know for a fact that me living with both of you is going to be a problem. I don;t want me to be the reason for you two to break up."
 
"No Yoona , you are staying with us. Why are you against it?" 
 
"Because, the truth, you confessed to me, but then when you get hereyou have a girlfriend! That hurt." She poked his chest.
 
"Well you know what else hurt, seeing you with Taecyeon and Lee Jonghyun. You were the reason I got a girlfriend Yoona. I'm so in love with you and upset about the whole thing, me coming back to China and leaving you and confessing to you while you were still dating Taecyeon that I thought dating wont be so bad since 1. I probably wont see Yoona again, 2. It would help me move on and 3. It wont hurt as bad as you hurt me." Luhan felt like a huge weight has been lifted from his shoulders.
 
Yoona just stared at him and smiled "I havent even been in China for an hour and you basically confessed to me again in public." Yoona said as she looked around the bagage claim. People did not cacre what they were doing they just moved around them. She moved closer to him and kissed him. Luhan was shocked but brought her closer. He was so happy, but it was cut off when she pulled away and paniced. "Oh my God, your girlfriend. sorry I forgot."
 
"Yoona, I broke up with her before I came here." He smiled. She smiled as well untili she realized "Seriously! I am the reason you broke up with her! I feel terrible!" yoona pouted.
 
"I's fine because you are the one I want, so let's just be happy." He said as he took her hand and pulled it towards the exit.
 
End of Flashback

"Hey Krystal I am outside your mom's building where are you?" Kai asked through the phone.

"I am on my way chill." Krystal hung up. When she left the building she saw Kai standing by his car.

"What took you so long woman!" 

"Sorry! I had to pee." She put her hands up in defense.

"Alright well hurry up." He opened the door for her. "Uh Kai can we talk about the Christmas party, you know about what happened." She stuttered as he began driving to her house. 

"I thought we agreed we wouldn't talk about it." He said nervously. He tightened his grip onto the steering wheel hoping the topic would change. 

"I am talking about after, do you remember anything after that?" 

"No, all I remember is going to the bar." 

"Well at the bar you kinda told Yoona about us." Krystal rested her chin on her hand waiting for a response. "Oh my lord, please tell me you are joking." Kai brought his hand to his forehead 

"you left her a voicemail and she played it for me..." She placed her fingers on trying to hide her laughter.

"WHAT!" 

"KAI!" Kai swerved a little but regained his focus. "Sorry."

He pulled over to the side of the road and just sat there trying to remember that day.  He turned and faced Krysral "On a scale of Seohyun to Heechul how drunk was I in that message?"

"both of you were about Hyoyeon with a dash of Sunny and a side of tequila." Krystal shrugged.

"don't joke about this!" Kai said sternly, "Who ever said I was joking? You tell me after you hear twedle drunk and twedle drunker in that voicemail." Krystal defended herself. Kai began driving towards the house. He just could not believe how drunk he got, drunk enough that he forgot basically half that night. Worst of all he was recorded while saying all those things.

"Krys why didn't you tell me sooner?" He sighed as he turned into her neighborhood. "Well Jongin Yoona decided to wait until today to tell me. So I deeply apologize that I don't go through Yoona's voicemail."  She crossed her arms. He parked infront of her mailbox.
 
"Soojoung, can you tell me exactly what we have. You just can't say we don't have anything." Leaned towards her. 
 
"But we don't, we broke up-"
 
"Because you didnt want your feelings to get in the way of your 'work'." He said leaning closer. Krystal inched forward but had no thoughts in mind
 
"Kai, it was stupid, there are no more feelings we are just friends. Corversation won and done." Krystal said looking him in his eyes and tapping his nose. She turned away from him to get out of the car but Kai was faster and pulled her in for a kiss. She was absolutely shocked, she didnt want to kiss him but she didnt pull away. Krystal started to kiss back but after a minute Kai pulled away. Kai gave her the hottest smirk she has ever seen.
 
"Now tell me did that mean nothing." He said as he left her in the car alone dumbfounded.
 
"JONGIN YOU LITTLE !" Krystal screamed. Kai turned and placed his hands on the hood of his car giving her his precious smile. " Are you coming down or are you staying in there?" She stormed out of the car and into the house while Kai happily followed and smiled to himself.
 
"I win."

Hi! New Chapter! Probably a bit boring. I tried to have some more Kaistal and Taeun since i feel like i lack in them. Very sorry, but oooo a little -not so little- kiss scene with Kai and Krystal! But yeah... Sorry fo any mistakes I kept going back and forth from my laptop to my phone so very sorry! I will try to update soon because the first two chapters were written befor i posted the story so I dont know I just get these sparks of ideas! Anyways some side shipping again and some loneliness in the SM family! Also sorry if the story seems everywhere but i love feed back -remember no hate- to improve and to fix any problems. Also if you have any questions or request i will try to fufill anyways Comment and Subscribe! Oh and I keep forgetting! To those who have subscribes and commented Thank you!

PEACE OUT CUB SCOUTS!