Hospital Part 1: Family

Not Your Average Relationship

When the ambulance got to the hospital Taemin was rushed to ER. Eunhyuk was running beside the nurses who were pushing Taemin towards the room. 

Exo, Girls Generation, Super Junior and F(x) were already there. All of them stood up when they saw the running doctors and nurses. Eunhyuk stopped running when they entered the room.

"Taemin!" Half of Girls Generation and Krystal started running towards the door while the others couldn't watch. Xiumin, Jessica and Tiffany ran in front of Krystal holding her back so she wouldn't bang on the door. "Let me go! I need to see Taemin!" 

"Yoona get away from the door." Eunhyuk asked her in a broken voice. She shook her head as she looked through the window. A nurse suddenly closed the curtain covering her sight of Taemin. 

"No! LET ME SEE HIM! I NEED TO SEE HIM!" Sunny yelled at the door banging on it. 

"Unnie we have to wait." Yuri and Sooyoung said crying. 

"NO! I need to know if he's ok or not!" She cried, she was so worried about her younger cousin. Eunhyuk brought his cousin into a hug. 

Chorong and Luhan ran into the waiting room. When he received the message about Taemin from Sehun he was on a date with Chorong. Not a pleasant one for him but a date. He insisted for her to not come but she was hard headed.

Luhan looked at the family sitting, all of them motioned to the door. There he saw Yoona crying in front of the door. He ran up to her and gave her a hug. Yoona didn't even hesitate to hug him back. She just cried in his arms.

"He's going to be fine a promise."he rubbed her back. Taeyeon couldn't help but smile at the sight. Her attention diverted to Chorong who was staring holes into Yoona's head. She nudged the depressed Amber next to her. "Wae?" Amber mouthed.

"Look." Taeyeon pointed to the pissed Chorong. Amber saw flames in Chorong's eyes, and she smirked knowing how mad she was. Amber walked up to Chorong and said, "You can leave."

"Anio, I'm waiting for Luhan Oppa." She shook her head not taking her yes off of the former couple.

"Well as long as Taemin is in there and Naeun is unconscious Luhan, and all of us are not going anywhere."

"Then I'll wait here as well." 

A doctor walked over to the waiting room and was not shocked. "Are all of you family of Lee Taemin and Son Naeun?"

"Ne, we are family."

"Except for her." Amber pointed to Chorong and smirked. 

"Well this is a family conversation so I need to ask you to leave." He said pointing to an exit. She gave him a dirty look but left anyways.

"Jo Kwon sometimes I'm really happy that you're a doctor." Jessica managed to smile.

"Anything for my lovelies! But on to the real topic, Naeun is perfectly fine she has no injuries but she is unconscious, but she will wake up soon. When she does we can find out what caused her to be in the state anyways."

"Gomawo- I mean Kamsamida Doctor." Hyoyeon said.

2 hours later

"Here." Luhan handed Yoona a cup of coffee. She was sitting against the wall of the waiting room. Jo Kwon was kind enough to give them pillows and blankets because he knew they were not leaving anytime soon. All the girls plus shinee went inside Naeun's room and were waiting quietly in there taking turns for sleeping while Super Junior and Exo were in the waiting room that was blocked off for the emergency room. 

"It's almost midnight you should sleep."

"Worry about yourself Luhan." Yoona smiled and took the cup of coffee from him.

"Where are Taemin's parents?"

"They are on a tour, right now in Europe."

"Yoona you look terrible get some rest."

"Again stop worrying about me, worry about your girlfriend, and I'm not her." Yoona shot at him.

"Just because we aren't dating doesn't mean I can't treat you like a friend." It hurt Luhan to say those words but they were true. 

All of a sudden Chanyeol's head shot up when he heard doors closing and feet running up staircases, "Is that-"

"Kai!" Yoona ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Where's Taemin?"

"They're still operating. Why are you here?"

"My best friend. Got shot. It takes like two hours to get here. What's taking so long!" He yelled 

"Hush! Go to their restrooms and splash water on your face, you look terrible."

"Ne umma." He rolled his eyes. When he entered the bathroom Krystal came out of Naeun's room. 

"Unnie, I have to go home, I have practice with Kim Yuna Unnie later. I'll be back tomorrow." 

"Alright just stay safe ok."

"Ne." Krystal scurried down the flight of stairs, out of the hospital and once she did the bathroom doors opened. Yoona turned to the few awake boys and gave them the 'How the hell!' Look and they reciprocated it.

"Did I miss something?" Kai tilted his head.

"Ne. You just missed-" Luhan's mouth was covered by Yoona's. She was on her tip toes since she wasn't wearing any shoes and because of the ten centimeter difference -and his insoles.  

"Nothing, well Luhan and I are friends again that's all!"

"That's great, I am going to get chicken."

"I'll go with you!" Onew said coming out of Naeun's room putting on him shoe.

"Hyung's coming with me!" Kai smiled and skipped happily with Onew while repeatedly saying the word chicken.

"So we're friends again?" He slid Yoona's hands away from his mouth a gave her a smirk.

"Anio." She said instantly.

"Come on! Im Yoona cannot tell me you hate for no reason. Can'twe just be friends, since I guess being in a relationship for I don't know two years didn't work out for you."

"Arrasso." Yoona rolled her eyes at Luhan's reasoning. 

"Where's Naeun?" Myungsoo came running up the stairs. 

"In that room, but be quiet, everyone's asleep in there." Chanyeol said in a dead voice.

Myungsoo slowly opened the door and saw the girls and SHINee sleeping on one side of the Room and Naeun was on the bed. He approached her and grabbed her hand and whispered, "Naeun, I'm here now, wake up." As if like it was magic her eyes fluttered open. 

"Taemin..." She barely said. Myungsoo took a deep breath out of annoyance, "Anio, it's me Myungsoo."

His name caused her eyes to fly open. She looked around at where she was and looked at Myungsoo again. She was angry she ripped out the IV and stood up.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" Naeun's scream caused everyone to wake up.

"Naeun?" Minho asked alert.

"You ing lied to me, you manipulated me,"she shoved him, "you even turned me against people! WHO THE HELL SO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"she shoved him again causing Myungsoo to open the door behind him and falling over.

This cause Yoona, Luhan, Chanyeol, Siwon and Ryewook to get up and watch while the others slowly woke up.

"You douche bag! You kept me away from Taemin this whole damn time when it was him all along." She slapped him.

"Naeun I can explain. You're confused." Myungsoo reached out for her hand but she quickly retracted it. 

"DONT!" Her eyes were burning with hate, "DONT TOUCH ME! I am in my right mind you bastard!" She turned away and ran her fingers through her hair. "Naeun calm down." Amber tried to approach her. 

"No! I can't calm down!" Tears were in her eyes, "I am so stupid!- Oh my god, OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE I DEFENDED YOU! YOU KRYSTAL! AND I DEFENDED YOU! AND IT WAS PROBABLY TRUE!"

"I didn't her!"

"YOU TRIED TO YOU DOUCHEBAG!"

"Call the nurse, tell her Naeun woke up." Hyoyeon told Jonghyun.

"I have a good reason for lying-" Naeun slapped him again.

"Well I don't give a damn about your ing reasons Myungsoo, get the hell away from me!" 

"TAEMIN ALWAYS HAD YOU! I SAW THE CHANCE AND I TOOK IT!" With that out burst he received another painful slap from Naeun.

"Should we do something?" Chanyeol asked being the kind person he was.

"Anio, wait till she's done, then drag him outside." Yoona waved off.

"You deceived me! You lied to me! Took advantage of my condition for what? Your own benefit! You finally owned something Taemin used to have! Treating me like I'm some type of object! A prize!"

"Naeun I truly love you."

"Bull.." Luhan sang adding into the argument, which caused Yoona and Tao to laugh a little.

"Stay out of this princess." Myungsoo hissed at him. Luhan gave him a stank face and pretended to flip his invisible long hair behind his shoulder which caused Amber and Luna to turn away to hide their laughter.

"No, Luhan Oppa is right. BULL! BULL, MOTHERING. ! -learned that line from Taemin-" she added, receiving a mini applaud from the Super Junior Members who were now awake, "If you loved me, you wouldn't have lied, and either way I would of picked Taemin over you any day. The only reason I didn't chose Taemin was because I thought he was still in love. Turned out he was. And so am I. I fell in love. Twice. With the same guy. You have no business here, nobody wants you here, So LEAVE!"

D.O. And Tao took that as the signal and grabbed Myungsoo and dragged him outside as he struggled to get free. Instead of leaving him they gave him to security.

"What the hell was I thinking... Who the hell was I?"

Jo Kwon and a nurse came to the scene and calmed Naeun down.

"Come on let's go back inside your room and check you up."

Naeun nodded but had a sudden realization. "Where's Taemin?" 

She saw Seohyun look away and wipe her eyes from the developing tears and Sulli walking out of the room to Chanyeol, she noticed everyone's reaction were not good.

"Wae? Where is he? I want to see him!"

"Naeun," Hyoyeon looked at her with puffy eyes, "He is still in surgery right now. They're removing the bullets."

"This is my fault. This is all my fault." Naeun was taken inside her room. 

"Do you think her memory was recovered?" Eunhyuk asked nobody in particular.

"Hopefully..."


"Naeun please tell us what happened." Jo Kwon asked sitting at the edge of her bed.

"Uh, it was raining, and there was the man pointing a gun at me. Then Taemin, he came up and then just stood there, three shots and he fell. After that I had this surge of pain, and I guess my memory came back." She said with a stuffy nose.

"I think you have fully recovered from your memory loss. Let's check. Tell me about Taemin."

"His hair color, he changed it a lot." She laughed to herself, "black, then brown, the red, then blonde then brown again. And now it's black. He simply hates bugs, he needs to dance as much as he needs oxygen. He's very straight forward and doesn't hide his feelings, I don't know how I forgot him, and everything about him."

Jo Kwon and Naeun heard a sniffle. "Jinwoon get a grip." He scolded the nurse.

"Sorry." He then walked out of the room.

"Get some rest." Jo Kwon smiled and walked out of the room.

"She regained her full memory, I'll check in with you guys a little later since I know none of you are leaving. All of you can return in the room, she's asleep."

"How do you know?" Hyoyeon asked.

"We gave her some stuff to knock her out."

"Well that's pleasant, she's going to be a pain when we wake up. Let's go to sleep." Taeyeon led the way back to the room followed by everyone else. 

"How's Taemin?" Siwon asked.

"He's fine, still in surgery, we will update you like we said before, now if you will excuse me I have to get back."

"Ne." They bowed to him. 

5 hours later

Yoona's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes opened to Super Junior and Exo scattered around the waiting room. Onew and Kai were sleeping in chairs sitting next to each other with a bucket of chicken in between them. Sehun fell asleep at Kai's feet and D.O. was leaning next to Kai. Chanyeol, Siwon, Sungmin, and Chen were inside Naeun's room with their girlfriends while Kris and Donghae were hugging each other, as well as Kangin, Shindong, and Heechul. 

Seohyun, Suho, Lay, Xiumin, Jonghyun, Baekhyun, Kyuhyun, Ryewook and Tao woke up early and went to pick up coffee and food for everyone since three were not enough to carry all that food, and since they were all wide awake at 6:00 AM.

Yoona lifted her head realizing it was resting on someone's shoulder. She looked at the face and of course out of the twenty four guys possible to be it was Luhan.

She got up quickly and noticed Eunhyuk wasn't on any of the chairs or floor. Yoona was about to turn the corner when she saw him asleep next to the wall of the operating Room Taemin's in. Her eyes teared up at the sight.

'He looks terrible...' 

"I have some news from the operating room."Jo Kwon said walking out of the room. When Yoona heard those words Eunhyuk's eyes flew open and  heard those words as well. Eunhyuk scrambled to his feet and went up to Jo Kwon a long side with Yoona. 

"Wae! What's wrong?"

"Gather everyone around so all can hear." After about five minutes, they retrieved everyone, even the people who went out to buy food came just in time and were pushed into the same room. That was when he began to speak.

"They removed all of the bullets as of right now. But one was shot into his head."

"OMO!" Tiffany gasped as did others.

"We removed it, and we also found a growing tumor which we are also removing at this moment almost complete, I would say, this incident saved his life in the long run." All looked relieved until,

"But, there were many injuries to his head such as the bullet, I take it when he collapsed that created a massive gash on his head, and adding it to the removing of his tumor, there are so many different outcomes."

"Make it a good outcome!" Sunny demanded. 

"I will mark Taemin as a life savor because- here let me show you." He grabbed Yoona and Luhan. He positioned them to how Naeun described it. They were currently facing each other but Luhan's back was facing all of them.

"Now, this is about the height of them, three bullets were shot here, here an here." He pointed to a part of Luhan's head, than his left shoulder blade and lower left side. 

"The bullet that went in his head, it would of missed Naeun by about eight centimeters but the two lower ones, could of killed her, but luckily Taemin was there and able to survive. But he did suffer from blood loss and severe injuries."

"He will be alright, right?" Onew tried to confirm.

"Like I said the outcomes are indefinite. Excuse me." He gave them a sympathetic look before walking off.

"Is Taemin out yet?" Naeun poked her head out of the door, by hearing her voice you can tell she just woke up.

"Guys, I'm visiting before I head to pract...ice..." Krystal showed up out of the blue and was surprised to see Kai sitting before her.

"Let's go eat the stuff the food delivery people bought us in the hospital'a Cafeteria guys." Heechul said and everyone agreed.

Krystal and Kai were left alone in the hospital waiting room. Kai was avoiding Krystal's gaze, he couldn't look at her.

"Kai please talk to me." Krystal struggled to say, "Kai, one of our best friends was shot. You're my best friend," She gasped for air, "Kai, please I'm sorry. You walked out of my life, please don't walk out again." She said crying her eyes out.

"Are you still with him then?" Kai barely whispered.

"Kai you- you left me, he was there for me. And I have choice anyways."

"Last month, the day I left, you told me you loved me." He smiled but then it was gone, "But if you really did then even way before, you wouldn't have gone to him. I had no choice when I went to Japan and You knew, no, you know how I feel about Minhyuk."

"I don't understand! Why don't like him?"

"BECAUSE I KNOW THAT HE WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed, "Breaking up with me for no reason back in December, I knew the reason. Yonghwa hyung told me. Minhyuk confessed to you."

"That's not the full reason!"

"Than what is!?"

"I can't tell you, I don't know how Taemin found out but I really can't tell you." 

 "I don't know what goes on inside your head but-I-I just don't know. So I'll let you pick." He looked deep into her eyes. "Me or him. Thirty seconds, then I'll be gone from your life. Taemin's the only reason to stay right now." He turned around and walked out, counting to thirty in his head while heading towards the parking lot.

Krystal was staring at the swinging doors leading to the stairs for who knows how long, letting the seconds tick by, but all she knew was she can't lose Kai again. 

She ran after him. She wondered why is it always her running for him. She got to a split hall. She read signs. Parking to the left. Krystal ran as fast she could. Kai was getting into his car.

"Twenty-seven, twenty eight..." Kai turned around and looked at the hospital doors. Nothing. "I guess she made her choice." He let tears fall down his as drove off. Something about this seemed like Deja vu. He didn't dare look back since that wasn't his destination. So he just kept looking forward.

But how Krystal wished he wait three seconds longer. As she ran out of the door she saw his red Camero driving off. "KAI!" She placed her hands on the wall. 

"This did not just happen to me again."

"Krys! Taemin just got out of surgery! Where's Kai?" Luhan ran out.

"Uh... He left."

"Come on!" Luhan grabbed her hand  and they ran back to Taemin's floor. They walked in and sitting next to the bed was Sulli, Luna, Amber and Seohyun on one side of the bed and Everyone else was along the lines of the bed. Yoona and Naeun were the furthest away, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Suho were trying to calm her down. Naeun was out of the hospital dress and in sweats and a big Tee shirt.

"He looks so broken." Yoona said. Taemin was currently wired to a machine with a tube in his mouth and his head was wrapped with bandages.

"Yoona it's ok. He's alive." Suho tried to comfort her.

"Barely! This is all my fault." Naeun sighed.

"Naeun it's not your fault." Eunhyuk turned to her.

"I would rather die than see him like this!"

"Wait what do you mean barely?" Krystal entered the conversation. 

"He's, in a coma. And we don't know when he's going to wake up." Eunhyuk said weakly, "Ajusshi called, the man who was behind this is behind bars. He can't leave his office without being bombarded with questions about Taemin's condition."

"How can you guys say this wasn't my fault? I am at complete fault right now!"

"It's nobody's fault! Can we just talk about how my cousin, your brother, you lover and your best friend is in a coma for who knows how long!" Sunny came into their conversation.

"It's 7:20 AM, I think we all need to go home and get some serious rest. All of us look dead." Kangin announced. They all looked around, all the girls had bloodshot eyes, eye bags and their clothes were all wrinkled. All the guys looked like they came straight from bed, with bed heads an dark circles. 

The family agreed and started walking out. They were bidding their goodbyes to Taemin who couldn't hear a word they were saying.

"Come on sweetie." Hyoyeon rubbed Naeun's back. 

"No, unnie I'm staying here. I'm not leaving him."

"Naeun, you can't stay here forever."

"Who said he was staying like that forever, but if that's the case then I will stay here, by his side forever."

"This isn't going to be some romantic movie where he suddenly wakes up. We don't know what's going to happen."

"Wae? Why are you thinking about the bad things that could happen? Do you guys not care about him?"

"I don't want to think about it Naeun but let's be realistic here! You aren't the only one that misses him being awake, walking around, telling jokes, being sarcastic and dancing next to them! Krystal is beating herself up because of Kai now add on to her list Taemin is in a coma, Yoona who treats him like he's her own child is devastated and don't you even get me started on how Hyukjae feels. HIS OWN BROTHER NAEUN! He has to put on a brave face in front of everyone telling them how he was there when his little brother got shot right in his face and he couldn't do anything!" Hyoyeon cried with tears falling down her face, "He hasn't cried in the eight, nine hours we have been here, and he's at his breaking point so Naeun please, you are not the only one dying inside."

"Unnie,please let me stay with him, let me be with him a little longer."

"I'll come pick you up later. Don't do anything stupid." Hyoyeon closed the door behind her leaving them alone.

"Taeminnie, I completely understand why you were always impatient with me for the past couple of months. I guess I was being really stupid huh. But wake up soon so we can start where we left off ok? No not where we left off, that was terrible, maybe start over. Would you like that?" She asked him but only got the beeping of the machine.

'Would I like that?' 


here is a new chapter for you all! YUP! It's going to have parts! Anyways hopefully the second part will be up by Friday, this chapter took a while to write. I started writing it a while back. Next chapter will be less depressing. Anyways Luyoon is on speaking terms and Kaistal is on a complete hate you love you status, with Naeun's Memory fully recovered and Taemin who is in a coma. There will be a lot of Time skips next chapter so there's a little heads up and spoilers. I hope this was good enough for now. LOL yeah Jo Kwon is a boss doctor in this story, and many of you asked who shot Taemin and it wasn't really anyone special just a random guy protesting who was drunk and wanted to destroy the company . MYUNGSOO GOT A BEATING! I have been waiting to do that for a while and I got the chance. Anyways comment and subscribe!