Coming to an end

Not Your Average Relationship

See authors note please! ^_^


It was early in the morning and Taemin was rehearsing for his performance tomorrow. The backtrack was
playing as he sang to it and spun on his mic stand. "Dream Girl." He sang as the song ended.

Taemin sat at the end of the stage, drinking some water thinking about his song. He wrote this song because of a girl in his dreams. Finally he had met the girl but regretted it. 

"Why the long face?" Two MCs walked up to him.

"It's nothing, what were your names again?" Taemin asked them.

"Suho and Baekhyun. We used to be friends, but I heard you weren't interested in talking to old friends so we will just leave you." Suho smiled as he began pulling Baekhyun away.

"Wait, um I have been wondering if you can tell me things, I want to hear different perspectives of me or different stories." Taemin said, "So is it ok if I just talk to you two?"

"Of course." The duo smiled and sat down.

"Let's just say if you had a dream girl, and you met her and she's nothing of your expectations, what should you do? Like there is this problem, but you can't seem to figure it out."

"Well maybe the problem isn't with her maybe it's with the person searching for the problem," Baekhyun stated sounding like a wise old man, "The problem is that, you are trying to find a flaw that is nonexistent. You want something to be wrong." 

Suho stared at Baekhyun, dumbfounded by what he heard Baekhyun said.

"But why would I want to find something wrong?" 

"You answer that question." Baekhyun simply stated. They sat there for a couple of seconds before Suho broke the silence. "How is your memory Taemin?"

"I have nothing so far." Taemin sighed not looking at them in the eye.

"Suhossi your phone is ringing." A PD came running towards him. 

"Yoboseyo, Amber? What do you mean Kris is gone?" Suho shot up walking off. Both Baekhyun and Taemin stood up watching Suho walking away.

"YAH! Where's Kris Hyung?" Baekhyun yelled while following Suho's path. Taemin stared at their direction. "Kris?" He whispered to himself. Taemin scrunched his eyebrows together as the name echoed in his head.

"Shall I dance?" Kris did his famous galaxy wave.

"ANIO!" All of the dancers protested. Taemin looked around and saw Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri were having fun doing his galaxy wave. Kai, Lay, Sehun and Luhan were scolding Kris telling him he wasn't in the dance line.

"Nope, we're going to dance!" Amber shouted pulling Kris in the center of the stage and started dancing to growl which was the current song playing. 

Taemin stood up and moonwalked over to the duo pushing them out of the center of the circle. "Hyung can you really beat us?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked holding out his arms as Yoona, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Yunho, Luna, Yuri, Donghae, Kai and Lay stood up.

"Hell yeah!" Kris grabbed Naeun and pulled her next to her and snapped his fingers as Chen, Chanyeol, Changmin, Yesung, Onew, Jonghyun, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Kyuhyun stood up as well.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. I am not part of this. I just got here like a month ago." Naeun raised her hands in defense.

"Yes you are, you're on our team." Tiffany grabbed Naeun's hand and kept her on their side.

"Come on hyung," Taemin smirked, "She has no memory, you actually think she remembers how to dance?" The room was filled with ooo's.

"Excuse me? You think I can't dance?" Naeun asked shocked.

"Knowing you."

"I thought you didn't know me? You're such a liar."

"Fact. It's just like saying I'm a dancer." Taemin spun around and leaped into Kris' arms so Kris was carrying him bridal style. "Hello my handsome Canadian."

"Hello my weird Korean." Kris smiled letting go of Taemin dropping him on the floor.

"Yah! Wu Yi Fan!"

Taemin snapped back to reality and subconsciously put a pill in his mouth stopping the headache that was occurring. He saw that Baekhyun pacing back and forth pinching the bridge of his nose. Impulsively Taemin repeated the name. "Wu Yi fan...." Baekhyun stopped and stared at the latter. He slowly pulled his hand away from his nose and walked closer to Taemin.

"What did you say? Did you just say Kris' real name?" Baekhyun pointed at Taemin looking dead serious, "We never told you his full name." Taemin felt frozen. He didn't know why, it wasn't like he did anything bad, but he did feel guilty. When Baekhyun received no answer from the younger one on stage, his expression softened. Not out of pity, out of realization.

"You're remembering. You're just refusing."

Bingo! Surprisingly Baekhyun was the first to figure it out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Oppa, can you give me some ideas to help Taemin get him memory back?" Naeun followed Jokwon to the waiting room, he was going on his break anyways so it gave him time to help the poor girl.

"I thought he gave you a month only?" Jokwon turned around.

"He gave us another month, but we only have three and a half weeks left and I'm running out of ideas." Naeun was desperate, "I'm scared he might give up."

"Taemin seems a lot more stubborn than before..." Jokwon agreed with the other, "Have you brought him to places he's taken you on a date?"

"Ne, he says he still doesn't remember."

"I hate to tell you this Naeun, if you have tried everything and he still doesn't remember, than maybe he doesn't want to remember. It's his choice to remember."

"Well why wouldn't he want to remember?" Naeun asked a little annoyed, she just didn't understand why he wouldn't want to.

"Naeun, we can't force him. It's the probably the same reason why you didn't want to remember four years ago." Jokwon stated. Naeun immediately shut up. 

She never considered the fact that it was stressful to him, or even hurting him. Naeun realized that maybe he was in pain. Just the other day he was taking pain killers.

"Ok... I'll just go..." Naeun smiled weakly and turned to leave before Jokwon stopped her for a minute.

"You know you remind me of someone." Jokwon said looking up at her.

"Bwo? Me?" She pointed to herself confused.

"Ne, his name is Lee Taemin, four years ago he did the same exact thing." Jokwon said.

"Look where we are now." Naeun laughed a little. "Give him a little time, he'll get there." Jokwon reassured her.

"Gomawo." Naeun thanked him. Her phone began buzzing in her bag, she rummaged through  and found it, "Excuse me."

"Yoboseyo Oppa?"

"Naeun-ah, can I tell you something and you won't kill me?" Kai asked through the phone.

"Of course, wait, what is it about?"

"Krys."

"Stal or Wufan?"

"Stal."

"What about Soojung?"

"Would it be better if I broke up with her and let her marry Minhyuk?"

"Oppa!" Naeun yelled at him.

"I can't beat Minhyuk, he has everyone on his side."

"But Krys will be broken, Jongin come on."

"Naeun, if I don't they will ruin Appa's business and your future. They are more powerful than we are." Kai whispered so nobody can here him.

"Why would he? Have you told Krystal?" Naeun was shocked hearing those words coming from her brothers mouth.

"I can't tell Krystal because he doesn't want her to know he would do something like that and if I do he will ruin us. And he's doing it because he still wants Krystal to marry him. Please don't tell her aloe anybody." Kai begged her. There was a long silence, he knew she was thinking about it. 

"Arrasso. But you can't break up with her for no reason." Naeun stated, "She called me the other day, she went on a coffee date with this super hot guy." Naeun exaggerated on the word hot.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"There's your reason to break up with her. Damn, I can't believe I'm helping you break up with my best friend." Naeun said to herself in shock.

"Yah, family before friendship." Kai scolded her through the phone.

"Kai, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course not. But what's the guys name?"

"Lee Jong Suk."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Triple axle." Kim Yuna stood firmly on the edge of the rink, with her arms crossed. What Yuna commanded Krystal executed. They were stalling time while Jong Suk was answering a phone call.

"Sorry, my Appa called, where were we?" Jong Suk skated back to Krystal grabbing her hand.

"Keep calm, this means nothing." Krystal whispered to herself. 

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." Krystal quickly said.

"So, do you want to go for another coffee date after practice?"

"Anio."

"Wae? It's not like you're dating anyone. Are you?"

"Anio-"

"Then we should have no problem, come on let's go now." He dragged her off to a coffee shop. 

"So how was your day?" He asked obviously flirting with her while taking a sip of his coffee.

"It was ok..." Krystal said hesitantly.

"Why do you sound so unsure? I'm just asking you about your day. You should be more comfortable around me. Since we have this musical on ice to do."

"But it is a professional thing. We are just casual business like people." Krystal smiled at him.

"So you aren't attracted to me?" Jong suk said a little shocked.

"Truth is, I'm a little attracted but that's why I'm saying this is a business thing. Arrasso?" 

Jong Suk moved closer to her, "How about we make it a none business thing?"

Krystal moved her head closer acting as if she didn't hear him, "Excuse me?" Jong Suk moved to where there lips were touching. Immediately Krystal pulled away, "Dude! We just met like yesterday!" Krystal yelled at him in English. 

"You're not dating anyone." He shrugged as if he did nothing wrong.

"I gotta go." Krystal said rushing to Kai's apartment.

 

As she arrived she continuously knocked on his door. "Who is it?" Kai sang happily on the other side of the door.

"A thief." She said sarcastically.

"One moment please!" As he opened the door Krystal marched in. "What's wrong with you?" 

Krystal stared at Kai for a long time, taking in his new appearance. She smiled when she saw his blondish silver hair, it suits him well. But she still didn't know Kai was dying inside. He was in shock about what she said next.

"What do you think about me quitting the musical?"

"I think you're crazy!" Kai stared at her with clear shock in his face, "Wae? Why all of a sudden?"

Krystal walked over to him and placed her phone and keys on the counter, "Uh, well since you are going to China and touring around, I want to avoid the wedding as much as possible so I want to go with you. And I really like your hair." She smiled his now blonde locks.

"But Krys-"

"Hold on I'm going to go to the bathroom." Krystal scurried off to the bathroom. Kai sighed, "How am I going to break up with her?" He covered his face with his hands. Kai needed something to spark up his anger, he couldn't just out of the blue bring up Jong Suk. Until her vibrated.

Being the curious little bastard he was, he unlocked her phone and read the message.

'We didn't finish our date ;)'

Kai pressed his tongue against his cheek as he stared at the screen. "This has incredible timing." He scoffed to himself. As he said that Krystal walked out of the bathroom and began asking "Hey why is your luggage..." But stopped when she saw him with her phone. 'Oh .'

"Date?" Kai said in a terrifyingly calm tone. He tossed the phone at her as she caught it and read the text. "Okay, this looks bad... But it isn't that bad I promise."

"Who's Lee Jong Suk?" Kai pretended to be clueless.

"Uh... H-he's my new partner." She stuttered and scratched the back of her head and looked down on the ground.

"Well, why do you look so guilty? It's not like you guys did anything." Kai shrugged but got no response. "Nothing happened right?"

"It's not my fault. I had to tell him I was single and not wanting to get married."

"What does that have anything to do with this Soojung?" Kai raised his voice. His curiosity was literally through the roof. 'She is making this really easy or me.'

"I subconsciously flirt with him, and he kissed me."

"WHAT?" Kai was not expecting that answer.

"Don't be mad!"

"How can you tell me not to he made when my girlfriend is out flirting and kissing other guys!" Kai threw his hands in the air, "Is that the reason you all of a sudden want to quit? Is it?"

"Kai, I had to tell him that I was single so when he heard about that he kinda pursued me. I couldn't tell him I was dating someone. I had to lie about it."

Kai stayed silent for a while which was scaring Krystal. His voice wavered. It wasn't steady but it came out clear as day, "Maybe, we shouldn't lie about it."

"What? We can tell people we are a thing-" she was cut off by his voice.

"I'm not talking about that, I think we should stop seeing each other."

"W-Wae? I-is it because of the whole situation, I can work it out. I-I will quit." Krystal stammered trying to process what was happening.

"Anio, I have actually been thinking about this for a while. I'm leaving soon for half a year and you're ice skating. Add on that you are engaged."

The younger one was taken aback. When she heard the last sentence it triggered something in her, "Is this what it's about? Did my dad put you up to this? Kim Jongin don't lie to me."

"You're dad didn't put this upon me." Which was the complete and utter truth. Her dad never went up to him. "Krystal we should of known it wasn't going to work out. And maybe you kissing another guy is a sign-"

"It's not a sign, it was a mistake!" Her voice echoed in the small condominium. Kai closed his eyes, "I think you should go. I have a flight to catch tonight."

"What flight? You can't make me leave. Kai, what flight?" Her voice was demanding.

"My flight to Beijing is tonight. So we should just end this." Kai said quietly. Krystal was about to object but Kai continued, "Please don't argue with me Krys. It's for the best."

For once, Krystal was speechless. She just looked at him with burning eyes, she couldn't cry anymore, she was tired of crying. Krystal simply nodded and slowly walked out the door but turned back and got the last word, "The best for who? Me? Or you?" And with that, she shut the door behind her.

Kai slid his back against the door, he took a deep breath, "At least you'll have a better future with him."

Krystal stared at the door, she wanted to cry, but she convinced herself not to, "Not today... I have cried too many times because of him."

"Yoboseyo?" Kai said almost in a whisper as he answered his phone.

"I take it from your voice that you guys just broke up?"

"Yeah..."

"Don't worry, like you said this is the best for her, get ready for your tour."

"I'm leaving soon. Oh and thanks for your help, even though it slightly pisses me off." Kai slightly smiled.

"No problem. Are you going to go to her wedding?"

"Is that an option?" Kai scoffed at the other persons remark, "Wae? Are you going?"

"Yeah, since the groom is buying my grandfather's company and well, Krystal."

He simply nodded, "True... Well thanks again. We will catch up one day." 

"Bye, Kai. Break a leg at your concerts! But not literally." The person said before hanging up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona stepped into the house, she saw Luhan was awkwardly sitting on the couch with his glasses on, reading a book while Chorong was on the other side of the couch watching TV. Luhan looked up from his book and saw Yoona at the door, she simply rolled her eyes and continued to her destination upstairs. He quickly shut the book and took his glasses off and followed behind her.

Chorong watched as her supposed husband to be ran up the staircase calling after the one he loved. She sighed, "When will he ever treat me like a princess?" 

"Yoong are you mad at me?"he leaned against the door frame watching her change into a tank top and leggings.

"No, I'm just ignoring you Because it's fun." Yoona rolled her eyes. Obviously Yoona was still mad about what happened the other day. She turned around and went to grab her keys off the counter where she left them but Luhan snatched them first.

"Yah!" She tried to swipe it back but he shoved them in his pockets, "Nope, not until you forgive me." He was acting like a child, she always found it so adorable when he did that she couldn't help but let out a small smile. "Want to listen to me now?"

Yoona looked up for a second than shook her head as she sat on the counter of the bathroom, "Not really."

"She means nothing to me, I swear." Luhan moved to her and placed his hands on her knees and pressed his forehead against hers. "I have somewhere to be." Yoona said emotionlessly as she hopped off the counter and grabbed the keys from his pocket.

"Where? It's like eight in the morning." He raised his eye brow.

"Somewhere with Donghae Oppa."

"Wae?"

"Why not? Do you not trust me?" She shot at him.

"It's not that."

"Let's just talk later, I'll be home tonight probably. I have to talk to you about something also, deal?" 

"Fine."

"Good." She walked downstairs and saw Chorong pouring lemonade.

"Would you like a drink Yoona?" She offered her.

"Anio, you probably drugged it or put like a spell to make someone love you." Yoona exaggerated a little as she went out the door. 

"Oppa do you want some?" Chorong asked Luhan this time. He simply shrugged and drank some.

"I like it. Thanks."

 

24 hours later 8:30 am May 24

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!"


BOOM BAM! UN MAS chapter! idk what chapter is in spanish because i . ANYWAYS long time no see! I was too derpress (still am) about the whole Kris thing that i ended up writing a little thing about it in this chapter. I really dont want to see him go.But how was this chapter, good great bad? THis one was finally over 3000! by 91 words... But its ok! I think. But yeah, very little luyoon, you will understand, Kaistal has another break up (I feel like one of you is going to end up shooting me) and ooohhhhhh TAEMIN!

This story has like less than 10 chapters left. -DUN DUN DUN- but anyways, I need your help can you guys tell me if you want a luyoon fan fic or a Kaistal one. I am torn, I have a new story thats going to be based off of boyd over flowers but not completely but I can see both of my OTPs fitting into the roll. My friends told me Luyoon but I want to know what you guys think. vote here Anyways comment and subscribe! thanks for putting up with me! <3

#WeBelieveInYouKris