boyfriend over job

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chb: boyfriend over job
yunho/jaejoong
fluff / pg13 / oneshot
Yunho finally gets a job. Let Jaejoong's whining commence.

 

 

"Yes...yes Jihye...wha-- please tell mom I’ll be there. No Jaejoongie can’t go, he has work. Ugh, yes I’ll tell him...I’ll go check-- Jihye if you don’t shut up I’ll hang up on you and not attend the lunch. Good girl, now let me go I have to check on my angel. Love you too, brat. See you later.”

With a grunt, he bounces up a bit to zip his khaki shorts with much difficulty. He’d have to remind himself to tell Jaejoong to buy him a new pair of jeans and shorts the next time he goes on a shopping spree. “Yunho yah, you’re becoming more and more like a human ball.” he tells himself softly, poking his rather chubby cheeks gently. “But that’s alright. You have a y, gorgeous and amazing man as your boyfriend and he loves you very much.” He surprises himself when he unconsciously lets out a giggle. “Giggly lucky boy.”

Smiling in content, he heads downstairs to the kitchen knowing his prec ious man would be there. Much to his amusement, said man is currently having his own concert. “Yunnie Yunho Yunyun Yunnie Yun Yun...” Jaejoong belts out his self-composed song accompanied by a shake and a shoulder shimmy. Yunho continues watching amusedly as his beloved flips a pancake, not once stopping from singing. Jaejoong bobs his head up and down as if trying to get into a beat. “When I say Yun, you say Ho. Yun!” Yunho tries to stifle his laugh when Jaejoong answers himself in a small voice. “Ho!” It goes on for a while, “When I say Yun, you say Ho. Yun!”

“Ho!” until Yunho decides to show himself up. Jaejoong jumps in surprise, his pancake flying towards his lover who manages to catch it with a hand. “Mind if I get a backstage pass after the concert? I got pancakes.” he says, waving the food at hand.

Jaejoong chuckles, turns off the stove and runs to him, legs automatically wrapping around his torso. “Only if you’re my number one fan.”

Yunho grins, playfully pecking him on the lips. “I’m your only fan.” He laughs when Jaejoong smacks him on the arm. “Abusing your number one fan, eh?”

“Wish I could go with you.” The shorter man suddenly says, burying his face on the crook of his neck. “Stupid job.”

“Your job is not stupid.” Yunho coaxes, holding his koala bear tighter. “It’s what keeps us alive.”

“No. Our love is.”

“Cheesy--”

“But true.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter