cakes and condoms

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chb: cakes and condoms
yunho/jaejoong, luhan/xiumin
general, humor / pg13 / oneshot
It's still Minseok's twentieth birthday and Luhan really needs to shut up and stop giving Jaejoong a heart attack.




note: past is when yunho was a stud muffin until he found out about his condition. present is during the time when the couple met minseok and yoosu and everyone else. future is three years after that, when minseok is already eight years old... and the years after that.






 

future





If there are two people who are too oblivious of the tense atmosphere, that would be Yunho and Luhan. The former is stuffing his face with food while the latter is busy stuffing Minseok's face with food after declaring that he is getting way too skinny. While Jaejoong appreciates the sweet gesture, he still has not forgiven the boy from his nasty comment earlier. Luhan had given him a mini heart attack. He knows his son is dating someone and naturally, he'd be doing things with his boyfriend. But of course, as a parent, those are the kinds of things he would rather not think or talk about. Luhan shamelessly announcing how they will be performing ual acts later on in the day just baffled him to no end. His Minseok is still a baby and he will forever be one in his eyes.

"You're not really going to stab him with your... thing twenty times, will you? That's too much." Jaejoong mumbles and gets everyone's attention, even the famished Yunho who gulps down his glass of water and looks at his sulking husband worriedly.

Minseok chokes and Luhan immediately pounds him on the back not too hard, handing him a glass of juice. "Papa!"

"Jaejoong, can we not talk about things that upset you?" says Yunho, running a hand through Jaejoong's hair. "I know it's not easy for you to accept that they're doing grown up things but they're not babies anymore. I'm sure they use protection

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter