hi, hello

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With a grumble, he dumps a bag of chips on his shopping cart just to spite Jaejoong. (Yunho yah you aren't allowed to eat chips!) So he's forced to do the grocery shopping, which is fine really, but he lost the list his lover made and when he called to tell him about it, the only response he got is, "Not my problem, is it?"

Now he's screwed and he really can't afford to screw up. The ingredients are apparently more important than his sanity at the moment. Jaejoong has planned the dinner a week ago for Changmin who is coming back from a business trip in Japan. He can't possibly come home empty handed because sleeping on the couch is the last thing on his mind.

If it's a Korean dish Jaejoong's making then there'd be no problem. He could ask anyone for it. But no, it has to be some complicated Italian dish he can't even pronounce. Maybe if he asks that grandma over the aisle of vegetables, his problem would be solved. Yes, that just might end his misery. With a newfound determination, he pushes the cart to the direction of the old lady, passing by the aisle of pastas only to stop on his tracks. A man is trying to crawl back to his wheelchair. He stares at the sight, blinks and then finally snaps out of his reverie.

"Hey, what happened?" he asks as he gently pulls the man up and carries him back to his wheelchair. The man is quiet, seemingly embarrassed. "Don't be shy," Yunho tries again. "It's alright if you don't want to answer my question. Are you alone?" the shy man shakes his head. Yunho smiles. "Oh well then whe--"

"There you are!" The newcomer marches up to the man in the wheelchair looking like he just ran a marathon-- disheveled hair and all. "I was looking all over for you!"

"I'm sorry Chunnie I--"

"Excuse me but who are you?"

Yunho blinks as he finds himself being stared at. He is too engrossed at the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter