it's my party and i'll cry if i want to

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chubby honey bunny: it's my party and i'll cry if i want to
yunho/jaejoong, luhan/minseok, yoochun/junsu
slice of life / pg13 / oneshot
Wherein it's Jaejoong's birthday and he cries thrice, the third one courtesy of Yunho.




note: past is when yunho was a stud muffin until he found out about his condition. present is during the time when the couple met minseok and yoosu and everyone else. future is three years after that, when minseok is already eight years old... and the years after that.





 

 

present

 


 

 

“Yunnie…”

“Yes baby?”

“My birthday is in a few days.”

Closing his laptop shut, Yunho turned his head a little to pay attention to his husband who, as soon as he sat on the bed, has taken the liberty to wrap himself all over his back and stayed there almost unmoving. “We’re having party for that, remember? Is there anything you want for a gift?”

Jaejoong sighed, finally detaching himself from the other only to crawl over and take a seat on Yunho’s lap. “That’s the thing. I don’t want any gift. Yunhoyah, you have given me so much already and I don’t want to ask for more. All I need is you Minseok.”

“That’s sweet.” said Yunho with a smile. He took Jaejoong’s hand in his and kissed it ever so lovingly. “Are you sure?”

“Never been sure.”





The party was in no way grand. It was rather intimate as only his family and closest friends were invited. Everyone he adored was there, even Minseok’s boyfriend. They may not have started on the right foot, but as years passed, Jaejoong realised and saw how Luhan genuinely cared for his son. Luhan was disgustingly in love with Minseok as much as he was with Yunho.

“Happy birthday, Dada!” greeted Luhan enthusiastically, handing him a messily wrapped box. The birthday boy looked at the present in amusement before pulling the younger man in a hug.

“Thanks, Lulu.” It was two years ago when Luhan started calling him Dada and Yunho, Baba, claiming they’d eventually be his parents when he marries Minseok so he might as well call them such names. Although they were too young to be thinking of marriage, Yunho convinced him to just let them be. If Luhan is already thinking that far ahead to consider tying the knot, it must only mean he’s taking Minseok seriously. It may not be a solid assurance because no one knows what the future will bring for the young couple, but it’s the present that matters. And right now, they seem to be more than content with each other. “Where’s my baby?”

Luhan sighed. “Dada please smack him on the for me please. I got berated. And I quote, how bleeping dare you Luhan you have no idea how much I hate you right now. You are so bleeping insensitive I can’t believe you did this to me you . Get your out of my face I can’t stand seeing you right now, unquote. Now ask me what I did.”

All Jaejoong could do was blink in surprise. Minseok rarely cursed. When he did, it meant he’s genuinely pissed. He didn’t curse just for the heck of it. Only when Luhan nudged him on the side did he respond with a confused “Eh?”

“Wake him up. Can you believe him?!” replied the Chinese man with a huff. “Now he’s probably telling me off to Baba.”

“Which is what you’re doing right now, only to me.”

Luhan grinned. “Exactly. But you see, it was barely my fault! He asked me to wake him up so we won’t be late for the party. It was even him who insisted he’d sleep over at my house when the original plan was me sleeping over here.”

The older of the two reached out to pat the sulking boy on the head but stopped midway when Luhan’s previous words finally sunk in. He stared at him in horror. “Why was your on his face?!”





“Jung Minseok!” Jaejoong demanded, making a beeline towards his son with Luhan in tow. The boy in question was in the process of giving his other father a hug when Jaejoong pulled him away, grabbing him by the arm. “Why was Luhan’s on your face?!”

"Wha- what the hell, Jae?!" The thirty-five year old Yunho spluttered. "That was uncalled for!" It was not the fact that his son and his boyfriend were allegedly engaged in an indecent activity, but Jaejoong grabbed Minseok a little too hard. Their son was visibly wincing at the tight grip which his father failed to notice. Yunho detached his husband's hand from their son's arm and sighed. "You're overreacting. The boys probably didn't mean it literally."

"I didn't." Minseok finally spoke, not the least bit mad at his father for hurting him. Given that Jaejoong always acted on impulse, he knew he didn't mean it. "It was an expression, Papa." he explained. "You know I rarely get pissy when woken up, but my idiot of a boyfriend thought it was a brilliant idea to pour ice cold water on my crotch. There was literally a bag of ice cubes on the bucket and his AC was on full blast. I almost got hypothermia!"

Whatever Luhan had to say was cut off when both Yunho and Jaejoong smacked him upside the head. Well, he deserved it.





A wide smile graced Jaejoong's lips upon seeing an eight-year old girl running to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter