bonjour paris

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chb: bonjour paris
yunho/jaejoong
general, fluff / pg13 / oneshot
Tainting their son's innocence wasn't what they had in mind early in the morning.
 

 

 

Yunho sidles up to his lover clad in a red apron and hugs him from behind. "Minseok kicked me out of his room. Said he's a big boy now and could dress up on his own."

Jaejoong chuckles, flipping the pancake before turning slightly to press a kiss on his sulking lover's cheek. "You're so lame."

"He's six. He can't possibly do that on his own."

He nudges Yunho. "Oh don't be such a kill joy. Let him. We can fix that later anyway." Yunho doesn't reply, but rests his chin on Jaejoong's shoulder only to be pushed away gently. "Go set up the table and bring me Mimi's lunchbox."

"Yes, boss."

When Minseok shows up at the kitchen, Yunho chokes on his coffee and Jaejoong almost drops the pan in hand. The boy's clothes are fine, a Batman shirt and jeans, but his hair is so flat that it looks like he ironed it until it stuck onto his scalp. Jaejoong's the first to recover, turning off the stove and approaches the confused boy.

"Baby, what did you put on your hair?" He pokes the boy's hair, frowning when it's not just hard, but a little slimy.

Minseok grins. "Mama's strawberry gel!"

"Strawberry gel?" He asks Yunho who just shrugs in response. He shifts his attention back at the boy. "Where did you get it?"

"Your room." Minseok replies, wiping the rather slimy gel that drips down his temples with a finger and puts it in his mouth. "It's yummy!"

"Our room." he repeats, having an idea what his son might just be talking about. Yunho has a hair gel, but it's not strawberry flavored. He hasn't even heard of a flavored gel, unless...

"Oh my god, Jae..."

The couple sprints to their room and finds two empty bottles on the floor. One is Yunho's hair gel and the other is a bottle of lube. "Y-yunho..." Jaejoong mumbles, his feet still rooted on the ground in shock. Yunho is just as stunned as he eyes the lube. He snaps out of his trance upon hearing his lover's voice. "Give Minseok a quick bath again and we'll both take him to the daycare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter