okinawa baby (part one)

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chb: okinawa baby
yunho/jaejoong
general / pg13 / oneshot
The Jungs go on a trip to Okinawa.

 

 

Jaejoong frowns, puts the laundry basket on the floor and stares at his boyfriend— half of his body under the bed and plump staring right at his confused boyfriend's face, seemingly calling out to him, urging him to lift a hand and smack it loudly. And so he does. Yunho yelps in surprise, hitting his head on the bed frame. He blinks. And then panics. "Oh my goodness baby I'm so sorry!" With much difficulty, he grabs a fistful of Yunho's shirt and pulls him out, turning him around and straddles his hips. "Did it hurt?" Jaejoong rubs his head and fusses over him like a kid.

"Hmm, but I'll survive."

"Well you should! Or I'll be really sad. Sadder than when Baengshin ran away."

Baengshin was his pet cat. One fine day, while they were out, Baengshin thought it'd be a brilliant idea to play hide and seek without his master's knowledge. And so he hid...forever, that is. Jaejoong was pretty much devastated but he did manage to get over it with lots and lots of Yunho lovin'.

The formerly devastated man wraps his arms around Yunho and tries to squish him with all his might. The latter groans. "What were you doing anyway?"

"Looking for my wallet." Yunho replies, detaching Jaejoong's limbs from his body and envelopes him in a hug instead. "I seem to have lost it."

"Well you've always been the forgetful type."

"I'd appreciate it if you could just help me look for it."

"Why would it be under the bed though?" His lover asks,  resting his cheek on his shoulder and draws circles on his chest which makes him shiver a little.

"That was the last place  I searched. And it's not even there."

Jaejoong tilts his head up a bit to place a kiss on his jaw. "It's okay baby, we'll look for it together. The papers are almost done, by the way." They both grin at the news. "I'm so excited."

Yunho kisses him on the temple. "So am I. I'm sure he's going to love it."

Two weeks was all it took for the couple to process Minseok's papers, them being his legal guardians for the time being. No, they haven't legally adopted him. Yet. As soon as the boy's passport is deemed ready to use, Jaejoong will immediately book two tickets to Okinawa online. Two because Yunho would be flying to Sendai two days before them and would just fly to Okinawa as soon as the event is done.

They're going to make sure that their little boy will have the time of his life.

"Changmin's been visiting the restaurant quite often now." Jaejoong states. Ever since the incident at the restaurant, Changmin would be there at least twice or thrice a week. He would know, of course, because he is always being dragged around by the taller man.

"Because of the girl?"

"Well he claims it's the Chocofudge but I know better."

"Whatever it is, at least it's helping him get over the nasty rejection." Unusual silence lingers and Yunho finds his lover in a deep thought. "Something wrong, angel?"

With a frown decorating his face, Jaejoong shakes his head. "No, I'm okay I just-- how far did you go with Nana?"

Yunho splutters, wanting to change the subject but from Jaejoong's expression, he knows he has no way out. He needs to answer the question as truthfully and as carefully as he could. "I didn't...we did...we almost went as far as making love but we didn't. She was too scared."

"Making love, huh?"

He sighs. Oh boy, this ain't going to be easy. "You have to remember that I did love her back then. Not as much as I love you but I did. You're not mad, are you? Because you seriously cannot be mad at that."

"Shut up. No one's mad." Jaejoong hisses but doesn't make a move to get off Yunho's lap. Hey, it's one of his favorite places to sit on and besides, there really is no reason for him to move. It's very comfortable.

"I'm not even going to question that. What brought that up?"

"You said you weren't going to ask."

"That wasn't wha-- nevermind."

Jaejoong is probably feeling a little uneasy or maybe jealous. That, Yunho could understand. With his aggressive behavior, one would assume that Jaejoong's had one too many boyfriends when in fact, he's only had one and still is with his number one.

Yunho is Jaejoong's first in everything.

Technically, Jaejoong isn't his first lover, but he's the first one to make him want to consider erasing memories of his ex just so he could be the first. But then again, that would be pathetic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter