first time

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chb: first time
yunho/jaejoong
slice of life / pg13 / oneshot
He was not going to lie, Jaejoong did have a point. They got Minseok when he was five and it was a given that they weren’t around to watch him grow up, thus, they missed a lot of his first times.


note: past is when yunho was a stud muffin until he found out about his condition. present is during the time when the couple met minseok and yoosu and everyone else. future is three years after that, when minseok is already eight years old... and the years after that.




 

 

present

 

Yunho didn’t think it was a brilliant idea but Jaejoong thought otherwise. But then, Jaejoong thought most of his ideas – no matter what the outcome – were brilliant anyway. He was not going to lie, Jaejoong did have a point. They got Minseok when he was five and it was a given that they weren’t around to watch him grow up, thus, they missed a lot of his first times. His first words, first steps and whatnots. Not wanting to feel sulky about it, Jaejoong though it would be best if they recreated those moments. It did not matter if Minseok was no longer a baby, what mattered was that a sleepy Minseok usually acted like a little baby and that was as good as having an infant.


Armed with a pen, paper and a digital camera, Yunho and his giddy lover stood beside Minseok’s bed and stared at the sleeping six year old. Jaejoong was staring so hard that if Yunho was Minseok, he would have probably woken up and feel disturbed by the intense gaze.

“Don’t do that.” he told Jaejoong with a nudge. “You’ll freak him out when he wakes up.”

“I won’t.”

“You have huge eyes, Jaejoong, of course you would.” He meant it as a joke, but he wasn’t the least bit surprised when Jaejoong took it as an insult and huffed. He rolled his eyes. It was not his fault that Jaejoong was way too sensitive for his own good.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter