joongievator

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He is bored.

Okay, mother of all holy things, that is a complete understatement.

It's unfair, he thinks. Yunho does his bodyguard duties and leaves him in their hotel room. Alone. On his own. With no one to talk to. Very alone. He's asked Nana (yes, they're already buddies, much to Yunho's surprise) if he could go with them at the event, she said yes but her manager said no. It's not that the manager dislikes him, he remembers him explaining, it's just that, no offence but his presence is unnecessary.

None taken, he had replied, but deep inside he had snorted over a million times. "Please, he just didn't want me to outshine his talent." he mutters, pressing all the buttons in the elevator out of boredom. He's been going up and down for the last fifteen minutes, with nothing better to do. Sliding a hand on his back pocket, he furrows his eyebrows and immediately smiles as he fishes out a what it looks like a marker pen. Just as he squats down, the elevator dinged and a middle-aged woman gets on. He briefly flashes her a soft smile before starting to draw a square around himself on the floor...with the permanent marker pen. "This is my personal space," he says when he feels the woman's curious gaze on him. He gets up, proud smile plastered on his face. "This is my space, and that is yours. Such a big space you got there, lady."

"You okay, son?" the lady asks, seemingly confused at his actions.

"Ah, yes" he replies with a grin. "Better than when I was at the asylum." She gasps and hurries out as soon as the elevator door opens. Jaejoong waits for her to be out of earshot before bursting out in laughter.

Regaining his composure, he smiles inwardly when the elevator stops at the 7th floor. When three foreigners enter the lift, he extends a hand, staying put in his personal space. "Hello gentlemen," he says in an accented English. Awkwardly, the Brazilians shake his hand with a small smile, confusion written all over their faces. "Please...please call me Admiral."

"Admiral?" the tallest of the three speaks. "Admiral! Prazer em conhecê-la! Eu sou do Brasil."

Brazil? Jaejoong blinks, chuckles nervously and then shakes his head. "No...no no,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter