weekend parents

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chb: weekend parents
yunho/jaejoong
general / pg13 / oneshot
Because Jaejoong's not ready for parenting responsibilities just yet.


 

 

"I know what you're thinking. No Yun, no."

"But--"

"Not right now, at least."

"Jaejoo--"

"Jung Yunho I said no! He's lovely, yes. And I like him, but I can't possibly take care of him when I can barely take care of you and me."

"You don't understand. I do--"

"Oh so now you think I'm stupid? I know what you want. You want us to adopt him. As lovely as that sounds, I can't agree. I love you. I want to marry you and all but what you want doesn't sound like a good idea right now--"

"Jae..."

"--I am so busy with work and you fly miles and miles away for yours--"

"Jaejoong..."

"--I'm out of the house most of the time. I can't possibly let you take care of the kid alone--"

"Jaejoongie..."

"--if we were to start a family, I want us to do it together. I want to be able to take care of our baby with you. I don't want to just give you the responsibility of raising our kid just because I'm busy with work--"

"Kim Jaejoong!" The doe-eyed man finally stops rambling. "That was sweet, babe, but not what I was trying to say." He could only sigh when Jaejoong tilts his head at him. "Are you willing to listen now?" With a small pout, Jaejoong nods. "Finally. What I was trying to tell you before you launched into your speech, is that we are not going to adopt Minseok. At least not now, you said. Aunt Yeongja just gave us the privilege of taking him home during weekends or whenever we want to. Minseok isn't really a people person but as you can see, somehow, he's grown attached to us. And just to give him a taste of what having a family is like, we can be his parents during weekends. That is, of course, if you're fine with it. Take it as practice for when we finally get around to adopting someone."

"Adopting Minseok, you mean."

Yunho grins. "You know me too well, love."

"Of course. I won't be your other half if I don't. Ah, but you haven't told me yet why Minseok calls me mama. He doesn't think I'm his actual mom, does he?" he raises a brow, ready to heave the deepest sigh one could ever let out. He does sigh, but in relief when Yunho shakes his head.

"I didn't even teach him that." His lover replies. "But he calls me papa and since you're practically my wi-- ouch! Geeze you didn't have to hit me! Husband, okay, husband!"

Jaejoong blows a raspberry. "You may now continue."

"Since you're practically my spouse, and he kinda figured that on his own, I guess he thought it's just right to call you that."

Jaejoong drums his hands on his tummy, much to his annoyance. "You should know that you're being unfair." he says with a huff. Yunho just chuckles, followed by a groan when his hyperactive lover pushes him down the bed and sits on his tummy. "My squishy squishy pillow." Jaejoong giggles when his tummy jiggles as he wiggles his .

"Yah, stop it." Yunho tells him. He appreciates how Jaejoong seems to love every part of his body but that's the thing, Jaejoong loves it too much. It really wouldn't hurt if he would love it a little less.

"But I want to be the papa! I'll agree to the weekend parenting thing in one condition."

"That he calls you papa and I'll be the mama." he grumbles.

Trust Jaejoong to turn things around.





The second time Jaejoong gets to spend time with Minseok, he finds out that the boy is being bullied. Hence, his constant silence.

"They call me Minsuck." the five-year old confesses as the three of them cuddle on their couch-- Minseok sitting on his now mama Yunho's lap while his papa Jae his hair. "Because I'm chubby."

"How does being chubby make you ?" Yunho asks, unconsciously placing a kiss on their little boy's head. He could feel anger building up inside him. How could someone bully a kid? A kid. Kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter