green-eyed monster

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chb: green-eyed monster
yunho/jaejoong
angst / pg13 / oneshot
Yunho hates their new neighbor. Said neighbor is having an and Jaejoong is invited.


 

 

Yunho is not jealous.

No, he's not. That's not the reason why he broke his son's pencil in half with his bare hand the other day. Also, that is not the reason why gave his lover a curfew even if he's too old for curfews.

He's not jealous.

He's very jealous.

If this is how Jaejoong feels like everytime he's with Nana, he doesn't like it. It's a horrible kind of feeling that makes him unreasonably mad at everything. Even Minseok's slowly growing bangs. The first time Minseok saw his new haircut, he threw a hissy fit and ignored Yunho for two days straight. In those two days, he endured Jaejoong's teasing and insults which, much to his relief, weren't even offending.

He glares at the clock when it blinks 9:01 as if mocking him. He cracks his knuckles. It is exactly four minutes later when the front door bursts open and comes in a grinning Jaejoong, skipping his way towards him. "You're late." he hisses.

Jaejoong glances at the clock and shrugs. "For five minutes. Doesn't matter."

"It does matter. You're supposed to be here at nine pm sharp."

"Yunho, it should not matter. Why do I even have a curfew? What am I, six?" He refuses to respond, not wanting the other to find out how jealous he is that he's spending so much time with their new neighbor.

Jang Geunsuk.

How he hates that name. Just hearing his boyfriend gush about how they have so much things in common makes him want to choke him with his own balls. Which is disgusting. A little funny everytime visualizes it. But mostly disgusting because he's not even supposed to imagine what that guy's balls look like.

"Boo, going out is dangerous these days."

"I'm just literally next door! You could visit me there anytime you want."

He huffs, feeling himself getting irritated by the second. Jaejoong just doesn't understand that he's really jealous. Not that he would ever admit that, but he has been obvious and Jaejoong should have realized that by now.

He feels like he's going to explode any second and to avoid unnecessary argument, he just turns on his heels to walk away. As he expected, Jaejoong is fast to catch up with him, trailing behind him like a lost puppy. He would've found it adorable if he isn't so ticked off.

"You've been out the whole day. Minseok wanted to spend some time before he goes back to the orphanage tomorrow but you were too busy with your friend. If you want to make it up to him, he's in his room sleeping. Don't wake him up though." he rambles, slipping inside their room and shuts the door close.

Seems like he's going to be sleeping alone tonight.

If he's not able to tell Jaejoong how the level of his jealousy is beyond imaginable, he's just going to make himself feel better by guilt tripping Jaejoong in hopes that he would feel guilty for spending less time with their son. And him.

As he lies down their bed, he stares at the ceiling and sighs. Other than jealousy -- which really isn't the main issue -- there is fear. Jaejoong loves and adores him, he knows that, but there are times when he just couldn't help but be scared. He's far from perfect. He's not slim, he has scars on his face and he's a slob. Sometimes, he wonders why Jaejoong chose him instead of someone that's his exact opposite. People would most definitely be willing to be in his spot. No matter how many times Jaejoong tries to assure him, there would still be a little part of him that would ask why, how, really?

Even if Jaejoong tells him he loves him every single day, which he does, it's just not enough for him. No one has to tell him how horrible it is for him to think that way because he knows that.

He curses how Nature Boy (he calls him that because the man always has weird things on his hair, like a few days ago he was wearing a flower crown-- a ing flower crown) is making him feel even more insecure than he already is.





He's calmed down a little the next day and groggily got out of bed to greet the man of his dreams and their soon a good morning. A frown immediately decorates his face when he finds Minseok's room empty. He checks the kitchen but they aren't there. They are not in the living room either. Running a hand through his hair, he fetches a hoodie from his room so he could check outside. Jaejoong might have felt lazy to cook so they went out to buy food.

As soon as he shuts the front door close, he almost threw his slippers at the sight before him. Almost. There they are, his family, coming back from the store. It was obvious that they have gone there because of the plastic bag Jaejoong's holding on one hand. He's holding Minseok's tiny hand on the other. And right beside Minseok, is Nature Boy, holding onto his other hand.

Not caring if he would look rude, he marches towards them and snatches Minseok, carrying him close to his chest and then marches back inside their house, making sure to slam the door real hard.

"What was that about?" questions Jaejoong as soon as he enters the house calmly, like a normal person. Yunho shrugs. "Don't give me that. Answer me."

"I don't know what you're talking about." he replies, pulling Minseok closer as the boy turns the TV on to watch his favorite cartoon.

Yunho's chest feels like it's about to burst. And he wants to cry, but he holds it in. Jaejoong would wonder why he's being emotional and he does not want to deal with a curious Jaejoong.

Jaejoong sits down beside him and rests his head on his shoulder. "Baby, please tell me."

"It's nothing, angel. Next time, if you want to buy breakfast, you could always wake me up and we'll go together."

"That's it, isn't it? Because I went out with Geunsuk."

"You know I don't like him." he mumbles.

"He's my friend."

"I don't like him being your friend."

That seems to piss Jaejoong off. "Well that's too bad because you don't have a say in this."

Yunho looks at him, hurt obvious in his eyes. Jaejoong didn't have to be offending. He was only speaking his mind, not asking him to stop being friends with Nature Boy.

Are his unpleasant thoughts turning into reality now? Is Jaejoong going to leave him for the other guy? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter